Where is Sombra?

>xbox

an avocado is useless

In my bed being comfortable and safe, like a husband should keep his wife

>tfw you meet a girl on ow that wants your dick
what is this feel?

>equip young morrison skin
>"im not a young man anymore"

Hanzo Kabuki would be such a damn good skin if his weapon didn't have those stupid little red bows on it

>be Zen main
>literally kick flankers in the fucking face

How can other heroes EVEN compete with this?

Hero 27 teasers soon!

How is it possible that people who pick Hanzo all act the same? They instalock Hanzo no matter what anyone has picked or discussed, they stay quiet, and they keep Hanzo from start to finish, offense defense, it doesn't matter what's happening, they wont switch.

How is it always Hanzo though? It's not Reinhardt or Mercy or or Mei. It's ALWAYS Hanzo. How is this possible that they all share the same psychology? And what the actual fuck is there psychology?

Sopa De Macaco Uma Delicia

What's it like living in 2016 playing on console and only playing QP?

Its Hanzo, Genji, Widowmaker and Tracer players.

They all pick the heroes that need nerfing because its easymode with broken dps and abilities.

The only way for them to deal with toxicity is to have hardware bans for even just 5 reports.

>Reaper: *opens trench coat*
>S76: "Nice gun you got there"

What did Markraas mean by this?

beng

I just wanna see this guy show up in-game already

>Backstory behind being in that suit is he was a direct victim of whatever the fuck happened in Austrailia
>Blames Roadhog for his direct part in it
>Tick-based radioactive sludge gun primary without Mei's freeze bullshit
>But after getting hit you're stuck with a weak lingering burn DoT
>Sludge based slows and control, like a path that speeds him up and slows opponents down
>Ult is a Meltdown state where he turns off his suit's containment, putting out a stronger DoT in an area around him, complete with Geiger-counter ticking
>He'll probably never be in the game

Like come on, they have all these designs sitting there not being used, wtf.

>hanzo needs nerfing

When X Wanna Play B but it's such a S,underrated T is G

every arrow they shoot is a gamble, they're suffering from a gambling addiction

>Hanzo
>broken dps
Yeah man wtf he's so broken, that 1.1% pick rate in OWL is insane they need to nerf him asap

Hanzo main here. Your team instantly flames and discourages you to not pick him. My best stats in the game are with that hero yet people beg me to play something else, I'm not caring about their opinion anymore.

I understand Hanzo is quinda high risk high reward hero that goes all or nothing. And I also discourage other Hanzo mains in my team to play Hanzo cause I don't trust anyone else on the hero.

So this guy is really gonna be hero 27? What was the one post about him being a tank with a fuckload of shields?

he likes the machine pistol

gotem

>twas merely an act

none of the cool characters are going to show up. they said at the DICE conference that they intentionally change them for diversity and representation.

RIP Tachikoma, its now that Orisa piece of shit
Our only hope left is Athena

Oh good, just gun envy. For a moment there I was having a panic attack thinking it might too gay. Thank god.

Genji and of course tracer are overtuned. But widowmaker or fucking hanzo? Unless you're playing above 3.5k widowmaker is nowhere to be broken, and Hanzo remains simply subpar to other dps heroes in almost any situation.

That's proto-Ana.

> I was having a panic attack thinking it might too gay
/owg/ in a nutshell

No it's this guy.

Like 75% of the concept heroes are not gonna make it into the game, an IIRC that guy was specifically debunked too. 27 is gonna be the Talon Big Daddy or the Junker Queen.

I play paladins

Junker Queen would mean adding tiddies and Jeff won't allow that ;_;

oh look who it is
get a clue blizzard

This is the kind of people who play Hanzo in ranked. They're frustrated cunts who want to throw and watch other people suffer. They don't talk cause they're muted.

>using early promo art
>using the characters extra characters in the group shot photo Chu said "aren't that important right now"
>one is a mohawk and the other is parted to the side

Man, you should have felt this was reaching when you first put it together.

You honestly don't think all OTPs do this? Are you dense?

Is there anything sadder than tf2fags?

Should have just dropped it when it went f2p like every smart person.

The guy in the photo is NOT, REAPER, you absolutely fucking delusional R76 fag.

comp ctf is fun

>called out for the issues with his image
>REEEE R76 FAG

Why is this used as an excuse so much around here? I don't get it.

zer&ana is best ship

dead game

>Sombra is a blatant rip of Fedorova from Human Revolution mixed with some Hatsune Miku art
fucking lmao Blizzard

>Sombra is a blatant rip of Fedorova from Human Revolution mixed with some Hatsune Miku art
Wrong.

Sombra ripped off Skye

Because R76 fag is the only one obsessed enough to actually dismiss the dude being anyone else except Gabe. Funnily enough they say '' the comic has a lot of issues with consistency '' but then suddenly the hairstyle matters this much.

Face it, the dude in the picture and the dude in the Ana origin comic always get the '' it's not this character, it's not that character, it's someone else entirely '' when asked, so there's a link there.

>Hatsune Miku

>girl and her 5 man premade call me a good mercy

Sombra is actually obviously a rip off of [name one of 50,000 cyberpunk characters]

>suddenly the hairstyle matters this much.
You lost me
>Face it, the dude in the picture and the dude in the Ana origin comic always get the '' it's not this character, it's not that character, it's someone else entirely '' when asked
And you really lost me now. Why are you bringing up Ana's comic? That photo is in reflections. Do you mean the group photo or something? That was from the video, not the comic.

duh le f2p 2011 argument

That's the average TF2 poster.

muh i dont like x so they're dumb wojack
>not an argument

>Wrong
tryharder blizztard
>he hasn't seen the Hatsune Miku art
lol blizzlard
>Sombra is actually obviously a rip off of [anyone but Fedorova]
Blizzobese

If you think anything in Deus Ex is original you're 20 IQ.

why do you keep falling for obvious bait

Is this a rip off of some tween trashnovel mc or something?

They used the suit for Torbjorn in his comic so we probably won't ever see that guy.

do you enjoy being such a meanie?

>if it was blatantly copied from something copied from something else then it's quality character design and okay!!!
the absolute state of basement dwelling Blizzbab cocksuckers

can anyone queue up in eu comp ctf
thnx

Oh wow, getting stuck on dumb details. Yes, the fucking Ana video, you can connect the dots despite my brainfart.

Okay wise guy, who is the dude in the picture, got any better ideas? PS. It's not Gabe.

Homage

>thinking anything is original after more than 7000 years of literature

>have to avoid quickplay during the offseason or else I get stuck playing against teams where one player alone has a higher level than my whole team combined
god damn it

guinea pig hero when

>nothing is original so let's give up and just reference anything popular to save ourselves time and further the spiral into creative bankruptcy
Spotted the faggot who thinks Overwatch is a good """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""game""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I have no idea who it is. Only thing I agree on in the image is that it's young Jack in his army outfit and it's not Tracer, if that wasn't obvious enough.

And no I couldn't make out your point. You told me to "face it" and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be facing. Why don't you retype what you said so it's more coherent?

The next hero is going to be a tank that will push D.va out of meta, r-right?

I'll still play her, you know

Does Roadhog count?
D.va will never leave the meta, along with Mercy and Zenyatta.

too big

>implying while you're not at home Sombra isn't investing your life savings into cryptocurrencies to fund her amphetamine addiction, going through your contacts to phish your friends and family, and installing DOOM into your household appliances for the lulz
You've made a tactical error.

>playing Orisa
>our Hanzo throws his ult as a hail mary
>pull 3 dudes trying to escape it back using RMB
>assisted quad kill
>POTG goes to other team's junkrat who gets a double kill with his ult and nothing else
okay then

Can someone explain me how is Winston supposed to be a main tank? His gameplan relies around diving the enemy backline and his shield is so fucking weak compared to rein/orisa that it's laughable to think it'll protect your team for longer than a pair of seconds.

It seems like without D.va defensive tools in his team, Winston wouldn't be able to perform as a "main" tank.

I don't know user that guinea pig is huge, I'm sure he meets the qualifications

How could anyone with half a brain enjoy playing that hero is beyond my understanding.

Winton's the main tank in that he sets up the space. He really only does main tanking when his team mates are also 2fast4u.

>pull 3 dudes trying to escape it back using RMB
I hate how this game has become Orbwatch with all the fucking orb heroes they keep adding. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before some tripleorbed fuck gets added with an ult to fuse orbs

me smash me kill tank hero when?

there's nothing better than being annoying

Brick in Overwatch when?

>pick Mercy
>hold W + M1
>team wins
l-lol???

So is he really a main tank cause in the dive meta (Genji,Tracer) he's the only beefy dude with enough mobility to place a shield for flankers? Is that what you're saying?

>pick ana
>tell rein to hold W+M1
>win

lol?

All main tanks set up space for characters. Reinhardt allows paced pushing forward, Orisa allows turtling, and Winston allows creating space fast and hard. In dive, Winston's the only main tank that does best. Orisa can work because she has supporting fire, and Reinhardt doesn't really work because the characters aren't using his shield.

>Orisa allows turtling
how do you combat Orisa + turretbitch turtling???

But aren't main tanks supposed to be the heroes that cockblock you from killing their teams by other means that aren't healing?