>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

will you return to drangleic

fetishfags need to be put in a concentration camp

mommy rosaria

What's the deal with giants in the series? Why are they so important in 2 but literally shit eating slaves in 1 and 3?

Can anyone think of any sort of lore reason as to why there's no humanity items in Dark Souls 3 and what exactly embers are? Something to do with being unkindled?

is the lucerne a fun weapon to use in DS3?

seperate cycle, b-team, different giants.
take your pick my dude.

Vaati nudes when?

BECAUSE DS2 IS NOT CANON YOU RETARD.

Only DS1 and 3 are canon.

It's very fun for 1v1's, but lacking when fighting groups.

basically you were a cool hero in DS1 and DS2, prophecized to have a big dick that would satisfy Gwynevere's fire

one of your powers that made you 1337 was control over humanity

in DS3 you are like little baby dick stealing tiny pieces of other people's big dick power and living on it, but in the end you'll burn out unless you find the remnants of all the others and force them to be the heroes using your body as proxy

Remember this suffering? well it's coming back in HD.

quite possibly the worst thing i've seen this month.

Hey, new to the thread. If ds2 isn't canon then why is the lucatiel mask in ds3?
Also why is the infinite respec glitch in ds3 called the plebbit glitch?

What/who exactly is Rosaria?

Why did Leonhard kill her?

Not the same user but DaS2 is not really considered part of the "lore" mainly because it wasn't made by Miyazaki and just copy and paste things from the first game.
Miyazaki just used some stuff from DaS2 and slap them on DaS3 but that doesn't make the second entry part of the overall story of the games.

>What/who exactly is Rosaria
Fuck knows. Maybe she's a descendant of Gwynevere. Maybe she's the Queen of Lothric. Maybe she's Ghertrude. Maybe she's a completely original the character. She's definitely a God though, and seems like she's been corrupted by the Deep.

Leonhard had real bad mommy issues and couldn't stand the fact that you were giving her more tongues than him, and decided he had to keep Rosaria all to himself by taking her soul.

Considering that you only need one Tongue to piss him off, he was either a very lazy or very inadequate Finger.

queen of lothric, daughter of Gwynevere
likely had her tongue cut out by Prince Lothric because he refused to relink the fire after being corrupted by Pontiff Sulyvahn, his tutor

Judging by her soul she is a descendant of Gwynevere

You turbofaggots are doing the wrong questions.

What's important here is to settle this shit, who was pumped harder, Gwynevere or Rosaria?

Because Reddit literally tried to get it patched out, so it was renamed after them as an insult.

>implying "lore" matters in these games
>implying one person has all the say over a series
Miyazaki's a fucking hack anyways who can't even make half-decent games unless he has strict oversight from executives above him and an assload of support from competent people.

>Miyazaki's a fucking hack anyways who can't even make half-decent games unless he has strict oversight from executives above him and an assload of support from competent people.

Not even relevant as for why is not considered canon, is the worst game of the franchise and even the story in the game is more retarded than what Miyacuck can do.

yes

>an assload of stuff in DaS3 that directly references DaS2, confirming that it is canon
>further cemented by areas and armor sets in TRC
>"Miyazaki didn't make it, so it doesn't count!!!111"
The absolute state of buttblasted Miyazaki dicksuckers.

why the fuck make a remaster if they basically wont do NOTHING!
i am mad
i didnt expected from to be THIS mercenary

What happened kid, are you mad because your lovely game is the worst of the franchise and that is not part of the lore?

Go back to /v/ and vent your frustration there where retards love DS2. In this thread your kind is not allowed.

HOW THEY WILL EVEN RECOVER LMAO

What in the fuck even is a hanging fetish? Like being hung from the ceiling in bondage? Or being actually hanged by the neck? Or both? Is it BDSM necrophilia?

This.

>no announcements, gameplay footage or additional promotional media beyond the initial announcement
>its gunna suk guis!

>most aesthetic game in the series with the best pvp is worst of the franchise

Not an argument, sweetie. Thanks for losing.

“Dark” Souls 2

Dark Hand Dancer
100% phys shield Oceiros
Parry gundyr

>DS2 fanboys getting this assblasted
>Posting wojack and trash instead of making decent arguments
This truly show how low is the IQ of a DS2 fan, thanks you proved every single one of the reasons why DS2 is trash.

Yup, how embarrassing.

>man shoulders
>aesthetic

Not an argument, sweetie.

>decide to get Rose of Ariandel for shits and giggles
>find out the WA gives a 25% Miracle boost for 2 minutes

Jesus.

>can do pretty good with greatswords in pvp
>whenever a try dual weapon I get my shit wrecked

How do I become a memester with dex dual weapon? katanas are pretty lame so I avoid them in every game

>GUYZ I ZWEAR DURK ZOULZ 2 IZ DA BEZT GAIM!

Is it 2? I always thought it was just 1.

on the topic of the rose of ariandel, I fucking accidentally chose freide's scythe

What the fuck user? That comic's a classic and a relic of 2011 or something.

Thanks to the Anons in the last thread who gave me tips on the Bed of Chaos, I was having a hell of a time making that shitass little jump onto the root to go kill the little bug. What a frustrating boss

Paired weapons are generally shit in DaS3 unless it's Gotthards or Winged K***ht Twinaxes. Sellswords are largely a PvE DPS weapon, Brigands are meme Quickstep weapons that are only good with buffs and thus are easily shut down by Duel Charms, and 2kat only really has the WA going for it.

The WA on 2kat is situational, I've had no problem knocking it out of the sky with weapons like OWCS.

yeah fuck that boss user

Found Gotthards' quite slow when you start its combo but the thrusting attack in the end seems pretty good.
Well, I might try a rapier duelist then

>fun and viable in low SL
>becomes trash in the 130 memta

many such cases!

why does anyone do 120 again???

>level to SL85
>40DEX
>equip drang spears/whip/leo ring
>only do rolling attacks
>win 110% of the time

do spear of the church folk only partake in the boss battle if the host has a phantom? Took me 3 tries to kill halflight and was expecting a real person to fight. Feels bad man

whats your SL?

>20STR
>viable at low SL
do you mean it's viable as long as you play against completely new people?
like at SL30 if you have 20STR you'll get shit on by a 30vig with a potato
mostly because that weapon is
>do you know what my WA does
the game

>crystal sage
I want to get off crystal sages crystal soul spear back attack wild ride.

Anyone who insults solaire has to pvp me

i said low SL not twink SL

>behead those who insult solaire.

60 +6 I'm playing through blind, I thought maybe a person would just use the boss' body to fight with so SL didnt matter.
Shit, too low level I guess

I'm having trouble fighting Gwyndolin. Hearing him whine about trespassing every time I go through the fog door makes me want to ravage him sexually until all that's left is a half-conscious drooling mess that begs for my undead cock and it's distracting.

Literally everybody who manages to get through to that point of the DLC is at least SL80, if not 100+, unless they are deliberately doing a low SL run. Keep in mind, the covenant auto-summon item is guarded by Midir, and nobody but the most hardened tryhards will fight him at low SL.

>I meant mid SL not low SL
okay

SL120 is literally just a carryover from DaS1, that is the only reason beyond caster builds requiring an assload of levels to reach viability.

mk, thanks

just use gower's rin- oh wait you're talking about bloodborne lite and not the best game in the series, nvm

It was a carryover from DeS. It works fine for all Soulsborne game except maybe DaSII but that's debatable.

I don't understand the sarcasm, friend.
>get him down to one more combo-kill
>he hits me with some bullshit stick and stuns me for three hits until I get soulspeared in the ass
i've never felt more fucking cheated.

is the Crow's Quills a good weapon? it seems fun.

sage is a joke man
buy some throwing knives
his clones die to one knife each
then just bully his butt, kill his clones and slap his nuts

if he's hitting you with his sword you're taking too long

Does anyone know how high your item discovery needs to be to farm covenant items?

n+1

So it's 2018, I'm on the 360 and I'm getting unending invasions on drake sword casuls in the depths.

The difference is now every other player is Brazilian and Mexican. What causes this?

Did the 360 and DS1 just become affordable to these third worlders?

explain

as much as you can possibly get

So there's no real minimum amount to have to really help?
Cause its fucking shit trying to farm for covenant items when you can't even get summoned to earn them.

they're fine at 120

>why does anyone do 120 again???
prior to the prisoner's chain being good at high SL 120 let you pick knight and hit 39/40/40/40, and a few other things.

how do i trigger rosaria's death in ng+ when you've already joined the fingrers?

Patches

They're literally the rarest drop of their respective monsters. Mimic hat + Sage's rapier + gold serpent ring + rusted coin so you can have a chance to farm them( with all these items the droprate will be something like 5%).
I assume you a trying to farm the ears, try to farm them using the blue sentinel in low level pvp, the higher your sl the less you will be called to help.

I am so sick of farming this count. Anyone have a bkgs they would part with?
Ds3
Ps4
Sl 42

Why do some many people use the Fallen Knight set, anyway? I've been seeing it all day

redpill me on scas, /dsg/

because it's early to find and has good stats

>every time I want to make a new character I just wind up respeccing at Rosaria because I don't want to level up and get all the items again

dis sux

he's a freak who wants sucks on fem!patches' tootsies

something round here smells good don't know if it's my burrito or the lack of nose but it's turnin me on

>he

is ds3 pyromancy/spellcasting a meme? no matter how hard i try everyone dodges my shit

>Using spells in pvp

How the fuck are you supposed to unlock the shortcut in sen's fortress, the cages are LOCKED

>tfw you see a summon with the same outfit as you but a shitty name

there's a key, dipshit

It's edgy looking, and you literally get it for free by playing far enough into the game.

You're retarded. Jump the gap between the thin bridge where the one giant is throwing exploding cannonball fucking things at you and you can see the other giant dropping his balls down the tight hole. You'll find the crestfallen merchant and if you go downstairs there's a serpent and the key to the cages that are LOCKED

It looks great on a pyro or dark priest.
And it's usually the first full set that most people find that isn't from the starter classes.

Free-aim your fireballs. Shoot your soul spears when they other guy is distracted or has his back turned. Poise-cast your lightning so that they lose the trade.

It's a meme to hate it because people suck with them. Magic is good for PvP as long as you can mix up your tactics, and get people to run into your spells. I've beaten a few 3v1s today using nothing but Black Fire Orb, Black Serpent, and Black Flame. I also had a gold rank for arena duels on my SL120 pure sorceror.

>invade corvian settlement
>host and three phantoms start lobbing dung pies and spamming Welcome gesture

lmao

DONT make fun of me................ you'll regret it......... thanks fot hye advice.....

magic pvv in ds3 is useless. i got invaded by someone with the homing dark projectiles yesterday and they were the easiest to dodge even at close range. i fucked him up then in 3 sword hits.