/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Rampant shitposting Edition

>Stale Bread:

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thoughts allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players (Slightly Outdated)
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content in GTA
rockstargames.com/newswirewire

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/186575907127820288/414960763124449281/unknown.png
youtube.com/watch?v=46sijZUdqQM
youtube.com/watch?v=VfjKfg4e4B4
youtube.com/watch?v=sdcQTxuwiGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2HtvFJqCQt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But that's Razor, not DaLoCC. Get your gtag legends right

>when your workers start harnessing Spiral Power

op pic is fucking masterful

8,000,000 hours in paint.

>pass user since 2016

>pass users
>in MY thread
>supporting the gook in the year of our Lord, 2018

You're a fucking retard, OP.

what vehicle warehouse should I buy lads?

A nigga can't even sneeze without having cops all over his ass these days.

>expecting GTAG to get anything right
Viva, you of all people should know better.

I'm going to Burger Shot. Y'all want anything?

I'll take a number nine, fatboy.

Number six with extra dip, please

#9 large, a #7, two #45 (one with cheese :) ) and a large soda

I'll have a number 9, just like his.

Which menus aren't detected lads

A reason to keep playing this fucking game

I want a bottle of EWO

One Regular Kuruma, please!

I LOVE NEW THREADS

The ones that make you a likable person

pust ur charataor!

>tfw lost all my screenies from the Bunker and Hangar cutscenes on my Windows reinstall

Darn

just do what i do and put them all on the cloud

mo is lewd

Thanks!

made my day :D

user: Hey norman, when did you get your 3 kills?

NormanTimbers: if he kills himself, its a kill. Anyone who says otherwise is trolling.

So, you admit officially that you was lying about the score, noob.

You was actin' like a tryhard and told him that your "virtual 3-2" (wich was nothing but a bugged score, caused by CEO) was just "random trash kills" you didn't even noticed... but now you cry like a kid about ewo and shit, now that's... cute.

nice try, TRASH...
...a score is a score, that's rule no.1 in PvP... as long you get your scores legit!

That you lil scared runner cryin' now, is nothin' new at all, salty noobs like you doin' that on the regular... they try to mix up facts and they try to give PvP their own rules, to try to let them self look like "the winner". Same shit like your GTAG trash-noob-crewmates have done, when they started to tp Dalocc in front of Eclipse Tower, to get "kills" on him and claim that bullshit as a "3:0" vs. him.

All you was doin' in that session, was bullying small levels with your OP vehicles and runnin' away from Dalocc after you saw what will happen in a "face 2 face" situation, by the first kill on you... (GTAG style)

It's OK, Norman... is no big deal to be that bad in PvP, but stop that childish cryin' about a 2:0 defeat, 'cause in our world you are literally just "random trash" ;) lel

?

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/186575907127820288/414960763124449281/unknown.png

(last thread)

>quasi-multidimensional autism

youtube.com/watch?v=46sijZUdqQM

well, at least I dont shit my pants over a weaponized tampa and kill myself 20 times when someone spawns one. Sure felt like I was kicking your ass.

Reminder that this 'person' is real and thinks he's not pathetic

Is there a gun tier list ?

How do you get those gloves on at the same time as a t-shirt? I'm not getting it to work.

at least you failed to get kills on Dalocc, no matter what OP sht you've ordered... but you tried to lie about your score tho, wich was fail as fck too. NoobyTimbers, you was runnin' away in a tank, I saw the whole footage.

So, stop that yappin', Norman... and don't try to let it look like that "it was not fair" to ewo vs. OP vehicles, freemode PvP is not fair, it's no DM with same weapons for all... you can use what you want/what you can, but don't act like you was the "fair player" in that sht, when you commin' with vehicles vs. others on the ground.

"felt like kicking ass", is not "kicking ass"!

beause "kicked ass" will displayed as score on ya screen and if you don't even know essential sht about the game, like that "bugged CEO scores" stuff... maybe go to Hello Kitty Online, or sht. ;)

2:0 C-ry!

Depends on what you're trying to do. Different weapons have different uses.
The Advanced Rifle and Special Carbine are solid choices for general use, the AP Pistol and Heavy Revolver are good vehicle weapons, and the bulk of long-range combat will be done with the Marksman Rifle and Heavy Sniper.

You can't wear them with any old top, the game will flag the combination as incompatible. You need to be wearing either a dress or one of the tucked and rolled t-shirts.

This has got to be the most epic bait ever, or this guy is genuinely this autistic about his K/D and score.

Why do you EWO when people are about to kill you? Like it literally has the same effect as them killing you except a number doesn't change. Killing yourself because someone has an advantage over you/is about to kill you is the most cowardly thing you can do in GTAO. You're literally cuckolding yourself.

I want 2013 /gtag/ back

>You need to be wearing either a dress or one of the tucked and rolled t-shirts.
It's telling me they're not compatible with the tucked and rolled t-shirts. Do I have to do it in some weird order?

>or this guy is genuinely this autistic about his K/D and score.
You say that like that's something out of the ordinary.

The clothing menu at the store will say that.
Use your Style menu to switch gloves manually.

you literally just bad in the game... since you're not even able to use simple game mechanics. lel

Don't act like a tryhard and try to treat others like "random trash", if you not even able to get kills on a "average player" like Dalocc... since that sht is truly pathetic

It's called "dirty", noob... it's war vs. ya shitty modder-crew, you really think you get some cheap kills with ya lame Tampa in this sht... damn, uninstall please. lel

i wonder if dalocc would accept me and my new estrogen shaped physique in his heist grinding

>Puto, DeLLet and tranny shitposting
>Versus the autistic Drive roleplay, Callmeshitty treating the place like his personal facebook and HEISTS WHEN repeated a hundred times a thread

It's honestly a tough call, both atmospheres are fucking awful.

>been saving for a bunker
>Lester still calls me
>I had to buy a facility instead of just a bunker
Fuck, what can I do with this weapon market shit?

Lots.
You can produce stock for money, you can research new weapon upgrades, you can buy an MOC and watch shitters cry hax when they can't homolauncher or ADAD it to death. It's legitimately useful and worth owning.

no execution clips today?

REKT... face it & C-ry for the Cyber Police + buy 1o new accounts ;)

(You)

Is that an Ardent?

youtube.com/watch?v=VfjKfg4e4B4

youtube.com/watch?v=sdcQTxuwiGQ

EWO and orbital cannon are the most cucked thing in this game.
Come try to argue.

You're not wrong at all, but add passive to that list.

that moment when noobs cryin' about what the game offers... lel ...GTAG PC, acting hard, but so off guard. haha... C-ry me a river & count kills on ya pathetic modding trash crew a.k.a. cancer of GTA.

...but yes, if lame modding trash like you guys, is able to abuse the cannon by their shtload of non-legit money, is kinda "most cucked in the game", even 'em "kills" mean nothin', since non-legit. ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=2HtvFJqCQt4

I'm legit not sure if this is someone pretending to be him or if it's actually him.

Pretty sure it's actually him.
It's hilarious either way.

yes

I've never gotten the appeal of acting retarded online but I'm not one to dictate how people find amusement.

just btw... who started that yappin' about scores? (Lzzz) lmao

...was GTAG-trash, not Dalocc... since he never start to disrespect other players over scores or 'cause they lose in a PvP-fight... you modding-trash-noobs was actin' hard and then you suckas was rekt legit, even you have modded the sht out of GTA... you suck! lel

C-ry!

Both Razor and now Dalocc are made up. It's just one autistic NEET who spend more than a year setting it all up, doing library of stupid shit that would make people belive there's actuall person behind it, like Razors accounts on other sites, or Dalocc youtube channel. Then he just started unleashing it in the thread. Once Razor lost it's charm, he played his Dalocc card. Once no one talks about Dalocc, he might suprise us with another made up persona.
It was all a ruse.

>have slowly started selling off my bonds
how do you guys do this? one vehicle a day?

Just look at him type, man. He's like the bootleg toy box that keeps on giving. This isn't your garden-variety "i trol u" retardation, this is material that makes putting alphabet soup in a blender look like Herman Melville.

also u can stop to speculate... lel ..I'm not him, as I said already before, Im just a bratan of him and I share the bllsht from this thread here with him, since he never would visit that page here... lel

sry, for my bad english, we russians just barbarians :)

smelly dumb gtag scum

.balter, bratic... tell us more about your NAVY SEAL experience, we like this kind of stuff. lel

>op vehicles
>weaponized tampa
this isn't ironic

Actually, that's a good question. At what time was /gtag/ at peak quality?

How much does someone want to bet it's not just him, but a couple of literal who pc gtags shitposting as well?
Put me down for 1 Great White shark card

Here you go user

I think they should start doing so if they aren't already.

O-pen the door
Get on the floor...
Everybody WalCC the DaLoCCsaur

It's OG DaLoc in the place
Don't wanna catch me with the Lzz in your face

Toggling sure is fun
Not making it easy for those trash-scum

EWO is da whey
rockets fly away
2-0 on your trash crew
Cmon post your scores through

Numba six with extra dip
You will suck .Elusive's tip

hey guys what's going on in this thread

Lets talk about the next update.

I'm hoping for another business reskin, except with an ocean twist to it. A Submarine or Hovercraft MOC. Some neat boats with guns for a change.

It'd be the only walletsink I ever pass on. Everything nautical in GTA5 has been hot garbage and nothing shy of a complete physics rework would change that.

Give yatch an utility

Shit car. I still see people using this trash in heists instead of the superior vigilante. Blows my mind how stupid players are.

>Vigilante locks on to NPC and fires
>FAILED: The objective was destroyed

>Vigilante fires missile on a 0.001 degree incline
>FAILED: h347h_l3d63r died

>Vigilante does an epic boost off a hill and flies into the sunset
>FAILED: Time expired

>Vigilante drives out in the open and gets flanked by an NPC that isn't directly in front of it
>FAILED: h347h_l3d63r died

>he doesn't have lombank

Sounds like you don't know how to use best car. Typical of tampa kiddies. I beat your stupid asses to the check and complete the mission even before you've arrived. Go home, we don't need you on heists.

Are there any panels in the Barrage that are beneficial or detrimental to the occupants?

Sounds like you've never heisted with randoms who bring Vigilantes.

The bars that go above the doors will restrict usage of thrown weapons, and the solid rear panels will block gunfire from hitting your rear gunner's lower body. I haven't tested any others, but I'd wager that any of them that look solid probably are.

No randoms I heist with use vigilantes, they all use tampas. And they always attempt to blow my vigilante up before I can use it, jealous much.

What the fuck is this aspect ratio

21:9