One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Hard life edition

ye olde: General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU'RE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USOPP!
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

>Day 1 v1 Chopper
>Day 2 Mirage tempo Nami
>Day 3 SW Chopper
>Day 4 QCK TS Chopper (dupe)

FUCK OFF CHOPPER YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT

But he's cute!

Reminder that rerolling for Lucy is a mistake. If you are planning to reroll, then go for a couple of good/decent legends you've never used. You'll have much more fun with it.

Got my Ace. In a few days I can use the green skull I've been hoarding from the times when ambushes were a thing.
RIP my Zephyr.

gosh i wish timeskip chopper was better; almost all the timeskip strawhats are great units except him. his special really needs more oompf and his stats are garbage. whats especially insulting is that is red timeskip monster form is a great unit with a great special and a better sailor ability!!

All Choppers are shit

Stay away Lucy don't come near me

Looks like I will have to go balls deep in the ultimate difficulty.

For a TSL owner (with TS brook and Neo Sabo)
Do i go for Sabo from the free mail (would be a waste if i manage to get lucy which probably wont happen with 3 multis)

OR go for mihawk / Rayleigh?
Maybe just wait till after the sugo...

Which free legend should I go for?
Torn between Ace and Inthawk.
It’s my box

INThawk

honestly both are pretty solid choices since you have kizaru so unless you have amazing subs for the other in your normal rr i would say its down to preffernce

My box^

Barto is a good choice for you law

Waiting until after sugo is a good idea.

I am hesitating because of god usopp which can be in a shooter team and Ace+’s 2x boost

Why haven’t u sold Sengoku and get that green skull for Ace 6+

This. I'm making sure I don't get a dupe.

>not wanting dupes for limit break

I rather have different units.

accidentally picked up my free lucci because i was out with friends and didn't think
instead of waiting until after the sugo has happened
le fug

didnt think of that. Right now my striker crew is weak. It's Law Magellan crocodile (int) and hannyabal
think i'll stick it out for now
Considering he doesnt deservea feast and i never made him a team i should but i'd rather get the skull for laws

LB is great, but there's other ways to increase skill
Just pick a legend you don't have that has use

The odds of pulling the same legend is close to zero.

You mean
>the odds of getting a useful legend is close to zero

Pull day 2 and never worry about it.

This is the exact reason why I cashed my Lucci prematurely.

I hope they introduce an easier way to increase level. Just like with tomes and mighty manuals.

I already picked Ace because i've never had either a dex or a shooter lead legend and I have a waiting green skull

Game will keep progressing and old content will become easier. Then the game will die by the end of this year.

This game is still quite profitable. They will keep it going as long as new charcters keep coming. And long enough to give them all 10 versions after

i really wish shooters had better orb boosters and orb matcher switcher uppers, because their reliance on a limited number of legends / RRs is crazy

Game will be dead by French Anni. We'll have to move to Line.

Lucky for me I already have all the shooter subs including RR margueritte

I'm eying Ace, but then I don't have any good orb booster for shooters.

nice! shoot away shooter bro

still, wouldn't it be nice to have a unit like a shooter raid doffy or shooter colo lasagna cat? i hope future colosseums or the capone whole cake batch address the gaps they have

Really looking forward to pulling Shirahoshi as my free pull tomorrow!

Only reason I'm eying Ace now is to prepare for Neo Akainu, otherwise I'm going for barto. Also current Pirate level guys? I'm at 553

heres the gif i was trying to find earlier unrelated, kakegurui is pretty good

sorry i am not on top of my posting game today lordy

Bringing this to this thread.

What day are you guys?

Line isn’t already deader than dead

It is, one of them even closed. The Korean one has a great community though I skimmed through their forum.

Day 1. TS Lufft or Fuji or TS zoro

First day seems the best

dos

Day 2.
Only need 1 units from day 1, 2 units from day 3, and 10 units from day 2. Not including the new units.

>wake up
>Pudding

>day 1 Hotori and Kotori
>day 2 Mansherry (dupe)
>day 3 Chakka
>day 4 Suleiman (new)

at least the one today was new

but i have like 14 rr units and 4 legends from that batch ;-;

>using colo machvise on a qck boss

based on my box I'm probably thinking day 2, as I'd love Marco or Neko for my Magellan team (although Hannyabal would also be nice on day 3).

>farmed machvise
>have no decent striker legends
A-at least I got tomes and candy farming him.

Torn between Day 1 and 2. Day 1 has my eternal white whale in TS Sanji and more RRs I don't own, but day 2 has the 2 legends I want the most in v2 boa and kuzan.

Someday shooters will get power creeped like strikers and free spirit

I need help making up my mind. Should I take Barto as a sub for Neko/Magellan, Mihawk for his unique special, or Ace so I actually have a decent shooter captain for the first time in three years?

Leaning towards Barto at the moment because shooters would only see use during Neo content and INThawk's value is somewhat diminished by TM Mihawk.

Barto.

>tfw you own the Boa sisters

1 minute runs here I come

who would make a good shooter legend?
Bege?

yes! his big ma'am assassination batch should be a shooterfest imo

>Picking your free legend before doing anni sugo pulls

Can’t wait to see the crying after pulling a same dupe

and needless to say his 6+ would be his pirate father fortress mode, and his ship would be that badass amphibious tankship

i mean, one of capone's boys straight up murders one of big ma'am lieutenants off screen with a pistol, and the others have that super nerve gas stuff. throw in RR 'gangster gastino' and his wifeu and i think you have enough for a full capone batch, right??

1 multi on day 2, 3 multis on day 3

>Implying I'm pulling for these shit legends before Big Mom comes out and breaks the game

Good call. Bege should get a legend since Law did in his team with Luffy arc.
Big Father has lots of canons. He could have a transformation like Frankys captain action that has him do huge typless damage at the end of each turn from canon fire like diamante special

Legend Katakuri when??

Late 2019

Another download gem. Nice.

people keep talking like i should pull on day 2 but if these are the units i dont have is it really smart to pull on day 2?

was thinking to pull on day 3 with 3 or 4 multi's

Out of the units you don't have, Mansherry and Sandersonia are the most valuable, so it's probably still best to pull on day 2. Having the full Sandersonia/Marigold combo is invaluable, and Mansherry is a miracle worker. Day 3 you'd only really want Lucci probably, and he's niche.

>Story Fujitora is literally F2P Sengoku
>Boosts atk of 4* characters and lower by 2.5, and lowers specials by 2 at the start
>Special: Lowers special cd by one, and boosts EVERYONES atk by 1.5

Isn't fn goku literally the f2p goku?

Yeah, but story fuji is better than fortnight goku. Fortnight goku only powers up units 30 or lower, story fuji can be used to power up anyone. Makes him useful in training forests for certain teams.

Day 2 still the best. I own all the RRs you dont have in day 3 except Lucci and I've never used them once. Doesn't help that RR croc is getting his special copy and pasted onto barto 6+ making him more niche than he already was. But I've used sandersonia a good amount and mansherry a lot.

what is the best place to farm yellow lobsters? ran the cave 5 times and I didn't get a single one

I think it's still the cave. You're just really unlucky.

It's the cave.

>Bamco still didn’t fix the crashes for Android users
>People will be too busy with spending gems on anni sugo
>I own both Boa sisters

Easiest ultimate-tier legend of my life

SEND HELP
WHICH DAY
Convince me not to go for lucy

alright i'll take your guys advice and pull on day 2 instead

Gonna pull at Day 2.

2. For fat snek and if you are lucky neko or blucci.

finally got one so i can evolve my sabo. thanks dudes

i have 250 gems. is it a good idea to pull 3 times on day 2 and then 2 times on day 3 so i get kimono hancock or should i just go all out on day 2?

1 more multi gets you a gauranteed legend.
Do you need a FS/Fighter booster or is this for waifu collecting?

So what day should i pull?
I was thinking Day 2

>tfw have 950 gems to burn
>tfw haven't pulled since last anni

Delayed gratification is the best kind of gratification. It's like cumming for the first time after being abstinent for a month. Or having a massive shit after being forced to hold it back for a whole day. This is going to be the comfiest sugo of my life.

how many gems do you have?

I congratulate you but man could not do that, I would go insane the other 360 days

I've been doing this since I started playing OPTC 3 years ago, so it's actually my third time doing this. Yes, I'm that autistic.

post box

it's for both. My main team is fs and i could really use her. Should i post my box?

Too lazy to make screenshots but my legend count is at 11, I have a comfy go to team with BB and Shirahoshi and also RRs like Shiryu and Elizabello to get me through hard content. Speaking of Shirahoshi - this was literally my one and only pull outside of annies and that's where I got her. Well, actually two of them back to back.

So I'm not really struggling with content or in desperate need of new legends.

You don't have to.
You could pull twice for day 2 and see how well your pulls go and then decide if you want the gauranteed legend or Anni Boa.

Whenever you want then bro. Day 2 probably best just for the rrs.

I'll try to get to 300 by grinding story mode so i can get 2 guaranteed legends. Is it better to pull 6 times on day 2 or split the pulls between day 2 and 3?