/dng/ - Dueling Network General

YGO General #2712
Lunalight Edition
Last thread:● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro Percy Discord (will always contain latest download links): discord.gg/ygopro-percy
>High Quality YGOPro Images (dead): mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)
●OCG: Collector’s Pack 2018 (May 12th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 3 (June 9th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Pack 2 (May 26th)

●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)
●TCG: Lair of Darkness Structure Deck (April 20th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction (May 4th)
●TCG: Dark Saviors (May 25th)

No CaC allowed, nobody will like it anyways and it'll never be real, its a waste of time.
Go to dlg for duel links discussion.

1st for strongest card

WHAT AN INCREDIBLY POWERFUL CARD

play cyber dragons

What's the best Troymare deck?

>people shitting on the best cardfu
Man fuck you guys

Cloudians

>soundwave makes the new thread
faggot says he leaves but it still posts here.

Is there anything Cloudians can't do?

They can't lose

which one is the evangelion of the archetypes?

are you asking what archetype is the most overrated

Aren't the Qliphorts the one that fit the bill?

Have anyone here ever gotten cards from Cardmarket? Ifso what do they mean by commenting "A***"? Is it an American version or something else?

I wanted blue eyes to get a second wind, guys

they are close, but too "mechanical" so to speak

Odd-Eyes? Rebellion and Raging specifically have very heavy Berserk Mode vibes.

I also remember one of the rata's video that mention one of the monster card was an actual Eva Unit copy but I forgot the card or video, I forgot which one.

Brandish.

The new support is okay

>Level 4 DARK Warrior 0/0
>You can only control 1 "Scab Scar-Knight". This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is in face-up Defense Position, destroy it. Your opponent's monsters must attack this card, if able. At the end of the Battle Phase, you can take control of 1 monster that battled this card.

Alright found it in the Ally of Justice video

Anything I can fix? It's a bit too prone to bricking and it's absolutely helpless without Grass, I just can't get enough zombies in the grave to properly benefit off of Mezuki. What am I missing?

Ditch two desires and add a Scorpio and a cobra

>More garnets
I understand more Scorpio but 2 Cobra is a bit much.

Remove goblindberg, drolls, upstart and a cosmic cyclone
Add a third scorpio, a third Raiden and fill the rest of the spots with ash blossoms or designators

If you lose a cobra to grave shit you're deck is fucked. Add a second cobra or shut the fuck up

Someone post Synchron.dek please

Alright, I'm planning to build this in the TCG so Designator isn't available sadly. I'll just look for something else to put
Alright I get it calm down, just worried about drawing into too many Garnets at once. I can see how having multiple can help though.

nice

Designator is coming in EXFO-SE so its TCG legal soon

Nice

What do I need for a great krawler deck? I have the krawler and links with world legacy krawler cards. Also what would be the ideal link order? Qualiark, neurogos and synaphsis?

If I Dark Hole Gouki Destroy Ogre, can he just destroy 1 of his monsters to negate his own destruction?

The monsters that can destroy another to protect themselves don't work if both monsters are going to be destroyed.

Ohh I understand now. I used Cherubini for reference but I jsut remembered Cherubini protects the other monsters. I see. Thanks.

I am going to fug this slug.

Which cards will be Secret Rare in FLOD?
I predict they will be
>Yashiki Warashi
>Fleeting Infinity
>Light of Sekka
>Troymare Phoenix
>Troymare Gryphon
>Altergeist Multifaker
>Phosorage
>Crystron Needlefiber

Trisbaena will be an Ultra like the trash it is.

r8/h8 metalfoes true draco

Why wasn't this card or Shark Drake given 200 more ATK

If you're a rival in a yugioh anime and your boss monster isn't a dragon, then it won't have 3k attack. Simple as that.

>Doom King Armageddon
>Destiny End Dragoon

Destiny End Dragoon is a season 4 card that was summoned only once. Also, come the fuck on, it's literally got Dragoon in it's name, and it looks like a Dragon.
Arc-V was a big game changer in more ways than one for Yugioh anime, so it's not that surprising.

Destiny End Dragoon's still a Warrior Type in an archetype based around Warriors.
Also VWXYZ Dragon Catapult Cannon could be considered Chazz's other 3K ace monster and that's not a dragon either.
There's no reason not to have given one of Shark's aces a 200 ATK boost to become a 3K boss monster considering Edo had one and he wasn't as relevant as Shark was.

why is King of D shit

>Light of Sekka
lol no
>Multifaker
pls no

Why is Dueling Network popular when the field size has been reduced drastically? Haven't tried it yet but is the rest of the game good enough to make up for it?

Sorry, Duel Links, not Duel Network. My mind is in the past

At least one trickstar

Lunarlights are just shitty ancient gears

Fusion archetypes are just different layers of OTK.

Its shit for people who don't play blue-eyes. For blue-eyes players its okay because it's a card that does something on normal summon unlike the stones and you can sometimes have a lot of spells in hand. What makes him bad is that he is unsearchable.

Because casuals don't want to put in work to learn the big boy version of the game. They rather cry that they have to learn combos and instead praise DL as "classic" ygo when its the furthest thing from it.
Leave them to their containment board.

Shaddoll OTK is the best OTK.

Barring the one or two exceptions.

Finally, a GOOD waifucard in the OP.

I go first.
I normal summon Fossil Dyna in attack position.
Then I equip Moon Mirror Shield from my hand to it.
I set 2 face-down cards.

Your turn, /dng/.

I enter my battle phase immediately, then proceed to main phase 2, passing priority to you. Anything?

set 5 pass

I activate my set card: Mind Crush.
I declare this name: Evenly Matched

>playing decks that get outted by fucking Krawlers
wew lad

I draw Left Arm of the Forbidden One, Left Leg of the Forbidden One, Right Arm of the Forbidden One, Right Leg of the Forbidden One, and Exodia the Forbidden One.
GG

i kaiju laggia and reveal 3 heavy storm in my hand

I go first, dude.

Why didn't Konami make Jack Knight Continuous S/Ts also negate continuous effects?

What the hell is a "Jack Knight"

>reveal 3 heavy storm in my hand
You lose
No you don't, I called priority on the dice roll

Disappointment

What should I play to make the Diabolos cards faster? Tried a Ba variant that turned into a brick fest and a dark.dek variant that I can't really say how good it is without the field.

Cloudians

Odd eyes with the melody, forma moar pleasure :^)

Stop playing the fucking deck without the key card, retard. Have some goddamn fucking patience.

but we already know the effect. we can make teorycrafting already. only thing is that we can't test it.

hieratics

Zzz

for reasoning, atum can summon diabolos from the deck and the zero attack thing doesn't matter because you just make diabolos tribute himself. Now your opp is down a card and diabolos is set up in the grave

crap i didn't think about that.

this could be interesting...

nip name of the mekk Knights

Konami's biggest fuckup with Link Monsters is not shitting them out fast enough.

The card should be on fucking Percy. There is no complicated rulings like he says hes just a lazy fuck

it has more to do with the code doesn't support tributing opponents monsters than the rulings

>what is a kaiju

I think it's the way it tributes monsters. Lava Golem has been around for years but the way the field spell works isn't offically programmed in

I know theres probably a bit of work to do, but why give a bullshit excuse like rulings and delay until March

Im just salty because I'm excited for this deck

>sphere mode
>kaiju
>stormfort

I don't think that the problem

Also, others on Youtube have already scripted the card into the game themselves

I bet its something dumber, like they're having trouble coding it to count the amount of tributes by effect for the token spawn effect

That makes more sense, but qli monolit does draw for every tribute, so is still weird.

>Yashiki Warashi
>Fleeting Infinity
>Trisbaena
>Troymare Phoenix
>Troymare Gryphon
>Altergeist Multifaker
>Willard
>Trickstar Bella Madonna

Invoked Hero deck is tier 0

>bella madonna
>secret
cards fucking dogshit

Is this what real card looks like or wikia just accpet weird, standarized scan?

wiki has no standards

Inconsistent between 400px or 700px. No standard but it is always same guy. I'd rather take screenshot from someone's 1080p opening from youtube or 2000px Korean leak for artwork.

>play Brandish going second
>opponent opens Spell chronicle

>Blue eyes
>ABC
>True draco
>Crystal wing
>Invoked
>HERO
>Lightsworn zombie plant whatever
>Blue eyes
>ABC
>Blue eyes with cyber dragons

Android ygopro in a nutshell

Oh I forgot Necroface and Gren Maju

So what's Yashiki Warishi's english name gonna be?

goth gf