Why is she so absolutely perfect?

shit thread

shit thread

it is now

Zeronis is why. Hnnnnnnng legs.

qt
petite
gf

Friendly reminder that the general is once again absolutely shitting itself and damage controling out the ass to save face because they can't 1 vs 1 me
Loving every laugh

Games absolute shit, so getting mad as fuck at it is a given. If it was me and 4 clones of me on the same team I'd pretty much single handedly win worlds.
Not even meming btw

My dick is enormous my soy fueled little friend. Why don't you get back to ERPing here like the worm you are lmao?

Are people not trying when they try to 1 vs 1 me and I ruin them 100% of the time as well?

I'm objectively better than anybody else in this general.
Feel free to add me and try to prove me wrong.
I want to add you to the collection of morons that have tried that previously, all no doubt higher ranked than you.

>It's a "literal who shitter makes a teary eyed response evading the fact that he's shitting himself and won't 1 vs 1 me" post
My absolute favorite tbqhwy.

Judging by the diamond+ players I body on the regular, there's no difference. You're all shit lmao.

ADC's literally single handedly win games. Every other role is irrelevant.

>Dark Lux will never leglock your head
>Dark Lux will never bind you to the bed and ride you for hours
>Dark Lux will never giggle like a little girl while she edges you over and over again
>Dark Lux will never call you a good boy for emptying your balls inside her afterwards

I didn't order mental gymnastics, this restaurant is shit.

>replying in luluthread
Well at least now we know where you belong

you know the drill

>Already getting limp dicked weak as fuck responses from here
I can practically smell the estrogen in here.

Add me up faggots .
Too Lewd, let's roll. The moment I don't have shitter teams dragging my ass down I win 100% of the time.
1 vs 1 me, man up for once in your lives.

>mastery 7 yasuo gets destroyed by Janna mid

i love norms xd

do you actually know how to say anything besides "le 1v1 me bro"? You're like a broken record

shut up eric

I do but why would I say anything else when I want to 1 vs 1?
I could have straight up skipped having to play ranked all year if I won that last game. I'm mad as fuck and I want to cave somebodies face in from here to.

What Trist and Jinx skin would you guys recommend?

Best Yordle and Wallmart Harley Quinn just got me to plat and I just realized I have no skins for either.

damn i wish i didn't quit league

why is it so hard to play an agressive draven in silver