pastebin.com/ifrwNAKd

Reroll guide
comfy.moe/vefqri.png

Card rankings
appmedia.jp/priconne-redive/894089
gamy.jp/priconne-redive/PC-risemara-ranking

>How do I download it?
IOS
japancodesupply.com/pages/how-to-create-itunes-japan-store-account-without-credit-card
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/id1134429300?mt=8

Android
apk.ksmz.moe/
Download the apk then install.

>Why can't I level up my characters anymore?
You can't level them past your player rank.

>What is the highest rarity?
*3 as of now, you can use Memory Pieces to rank up cards of all rarities up to *5.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eZLU6fmr1ZVADSEt6HqJtOubGUd6GFlnV1gw_j5TU14/htmlview#
twitter.com/rantanatan/status/965360110636711937
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do cat girls have human ears?

>No previous thread
>Still using the outdated pastebin
>Didnt even bother updating the resources

Worst attempt of a thread 2018

みそぎ!

Do you still get exp when you use skip tickets and what's the point of raising bond level with characters?

Is it true that rank 8 unlocks the h-scene?

does pvp rank reset btw?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eZLU6fmr1ZVADSEt6HqJtOubGUd6GFlnV1gw_j5TU14/htmlview#

WIP Spoiler

The xml file is so freaking long, does anyone have an idea where the lines are found?

Post data

Enjoy using your stamina, good luck with drops and rolls!

anyone know what's written on the notice/update

Pericone is a slut. A slut!
twitter.com/rantanatan/status/965360110636711937

She's gonna bite it off.

She's so cute, perfect loli.

That is not going to end well, might as well put your dick inside a lion's mouth.

Feels really weird, having a voice DJ.

Don't fall in love with yourself, user.

What the hell?
I deleted the lines and when I start it downloaded from the start, fuck this.

Bonds give stat bonuses

No, using skip tickets wont give you exp for your chars, you do get gifts for the girls though.

So how many areas are there total?

Any updates on this game yet, or still on 1.0.3? I want to try and see if the crashes were fixed.

So like, 5-13 is impossible without a 3* tank, isn't it?

i got to 6-9 with 2* pudding girl

Pudding stronk

I did it with Kuuka and Chika. Chika's attack down is great for bosses.

I have been stuck on 5-13 for days now. I have multiple characters at level 45 and rank 5 and fully equipped. I have tried multiple team builds and he rapes the ever living fuck out of me every time.

Post characters.

So cute.

Everyone is rank 4 at least. Most are actually rank 5 and fully equipped.

Wait, are her legs transparent? Holy shit, she's a ghost.

rank 6 them and start gearing them

You can't rank 6 a character without gear from beyond level 5-13

if pecorrine is your tank you gonna have alot of troubles.

at least 2* her

>1* Peco
user if you're tanking with her, promote her immediately.

Can't you see she's floating?
She's not a human.

Kuuka is my tank. The problem with this level is that the boss just utterly annihilates my entire frontline with his pincer attack.

Sorry, I'm new. I expected the characters to be just normal people IRL, but apparently they are just as fantastic as their in-game counterparts.

No, its just ghost, Ilya and Llama

Nigga just control+f.

>5-13

You just need enough healing.

Yukari and Yui sure ain't enough. Do I have to turn to the gacha?

Bad idea.

This was my 5-13 team. All rank 4/5 as well.
I'd definitely recommend Kuuka and Eriko. They were my MVPs. Then you want another DPS character and some support to let Kuuka last as long as possible on the boss so Eriko can get in damage. Someone with a strong single target heal is best, but if you don't have anything better try out Yui and Yukari. My Yukari suffered on the first mob that likes to target her, but since yours is stronger and 2*d maybe she'll do better. Also make sure Kuuka's union is maxed and spam it as soon as it's off cooldown so she goes into the boss with as much hp as she can.
If you've been using Hatsune I'd recommend someone with better utility or a stronger single target union. She's not very useful here.

I dumped Hatsune. I've been running Kuuka, Eriko frontline as I should with rank 5s with full 3* gear except a single slot which can't be farmed before area 6. I'm running Yui and Yukari with Yuki because his blind saves my midline from the fucking bomb ferrets.

Dunno what to say. I go into the boss with near full HP every time. Is there some way to avoid his big pincer trigger? He spams it on my 3 times in a row every time so I'm wondering if something I do actually triggers it. No amount of healing can keep up with the damage he's outputting.

Just grind levels and ranks for now. If your team comp can't beat it, then just overlevel it.

uhhhh, you guys sure didnt reroll for DJ, do you?

I guess outleveling it by 6 levels isn't enough. Jesus christ.

DJ isn't the problem.

She is.

Anyone still having crashes? I remember some user that had a constant crash at stage 1-2 on the tutorial, I'm having the same issue, I wonder if he managed to solve it.

>outleveling it by 6 levels
I wouldn't call monster level accurate depiction of its strenght. Isn't there a "recommended party power level" number before starting the stage?

Yeah at that point just keep bulking up your characters. If you get to the point you can do the mobs without Yuki try swap in an attacker though, because even with defense and heals you want to finish the boss quickly.

No the problem is Anna shitting on him and he's running a healer.

My total party power level is 19k. I have 3*d every single quest leading up to that boss. There's something severely wrong either with the tuning of that fight or with me if I can't even get it to 50% without a total party wipe when I can get to the boss himself with 100% HP. Maybe I just have brain problems. Really I just don't know what to say at this point. Guess I'll come back when I'm level 50.

I had the same problem.
Try full dps team.
Thats how i beated him.
If you have spare mana, consider upgrading equip.

I don't think I made it clear that I've been stuck here for days. Every character you see here is rank 5 and every piece of equipment they have is 3*. The only equip slots that aren't filled up are the ones that are only available to drop after 5-13. I have exhausted every last bit of mana and even spent a couple hundred gems on AP to farm the gear for them.

I'll just spam level to 50 and pray for the best.

if you're talking about the one just released today, then it talks about confirming some bugs
story:
-skipping some parts of story mode results in a black screen (when tapped again, the skip option is available)
-completing pecorin's 8th chara story results in some parts of the background being displayed incorrectly (using footer to access mypage or story displays it correctly)
-chara stories for individual characters shows previously seen characters' info instead

there's a ton more but I think I'll just highlight a few
Quest:
-challenge number for HARD main quests doesn't recover (partially fixed, return to main menu and double-check if it happens. Main issue to be fixed in future)

Dungeon:
-205 error when selecting support characters for dungeons
-sorting by alphabetical sound in Japanese results in supports not being displayed (select a different sort and choose again)

Arena:
-replays give different results from those recorded

Guildhouse:
-can't receive stamina from sweets table (please use pick up all instead)

Mypage:
-upon clearing 4-13 (NORMAL), restarting the app while the limited shop appears and clearing a main quest displays the [limited shop appears] screen even while the limited shop is appearing. (The remaining time displayed is as shown in the appearing limited shop. The remaining number of appearances for that day does not reduce.)

How do you remove item requests from the Guild Message Board? I accidentally made one and don't want to clutter the board.

I don't think you can, it ends in 8 hours automatically.

Ah well, hope someone doesn't give one cause I really don't need them.

>bite marks on her sword
Yabai desune

holy shit

For the first time in my life I know I do not want my dick anywhere near a particularly attractive woman's mouth.

thanks ma man

does strengthening your characters' weapons before ranking up give them better stats, or is it temporary?

Grancypher only has 3 slots left.

It's temporary. You receive a partial refund of the experience used to rank them up in the form of weapon stones when you absorb them.

>4 hours crew join ban
Who is gonna be /homeless/ here?

DEEPEST LORE
Also when she picks up cat plush in guild house she will also say "Looks delici- really cute"

DAMN SQUIRRELS IN 6 AREA PREPARE FULL DPS TEAMS GOD DAMN

And it's done.

Area 5 is too tough. Now I got to work. ugh

>ミミ
>Lolicon bait
In what sense? I understand she's a fake loli, but is that she likes to prey on lolicons?

Her innocence makes MC having impure thoughts.

Can't blame him, she's one cute semen demon.

Just to confirm, when rerolling do I need to remove the whole line that starts with those strings or just what was mentioned?

The whole line

You have to rank up Peco at all cost.
The horrible truth with this game is that if you do not have the not so secret 3* Miyako or Yuuka you basically are forced to use a shit tank and that shit tank needs as much love as she can get to do her job.

a-user, you're not deleting the strings every time are you?

If Pecorin actually took a fucking bite out of her sword then her teeth need to undergo extensive research

tfw i didnt realize i rolled Miyako the first day and i put all my Tank resources on Peco

Her PrincessFes version will have her sword fully restored, don't worry about that mate.

I'm starting for Kokoro chama!

What do i feed Peco with to make her bulky?

>What do i feed Peco with
Everything

can't decide if I should save gems untill Kyoka is added to gacha or throw everything into gacha for dupes

Do you gain more stats if you upgrade your equipment before you rank up?

you do but its temporary

I have some issues with video playback I think.
On the main screen I get a black background with the title and buttons and UI elements looking good.
Then black screen with audio only during prologue. And a pink screen whenever I use skills by tapping on the characters.
I'm on a Note 3 with Android 5 and installed the game through QooApp.
Any ideas how to fix this?

get a better phone/tablet

>android
dunno, i`ve tried it on Nox, everything works fine.

Is the tutorial's single pull randomized? Got a SSR card and can't tell if lucky or just scripted pull.

is it me or something change, i cant even get double 3* in 100+rerolls today

guaranteed random ssr

scripted

I spent all of my crystals on 40 pulls in an account I played with only 1 4*. I got no 3*s, and I'm currently going into reroll hell

>Desu ne
Pommern? is that you?

just use the reddit method of using a nox backup.

>Waifued Shizuru at first sight.
>Turns out she's OP as fuarck.
The rerolling is going to be painful, but it'll be worth it, right?