CRYPTO PORTFOLIO

Rank my crypto distribution and tell me how should I improve.

Add any new shitcoins, sell something, buy more of something else?

Also, red pill me on Stellar Lumens (XLM). I bought some, but I don't think I'm sure how they work to be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FPB4pvrNM5ndrkiFta6_1wfToPPD2zecTfYIRmnt2qY/edit#gid=0
medium.com/@paulgambill/how-to-import-json-data-into-google-spreadsheets-in-less-than-5-minutes-a3fede1a014a
coinmarketcap.com/api/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ATcHlJkzGiM5KXs1SdiKrW93VptpzTGJDur_E4HnKhg/template/preview?usp=drive_web#
dlsag.ch/
irs.gov/uac/tax-fraud-alerts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks like shit you should kill yourself

Does your spreadsheet update automatically? That would be rad.

Yeah, it is live.

Why? Tell me how to improve

i like your setup OP

sell 2/3rds of your ETH into BTC and you'll be fine.

you are a spread sheet god. I've wanted to make something like this to log all my transactions, but I really don't know shit about spreadsheeting :(

How to learn?!

Can you tell me why you think BTC will remaind king?

Doesn't this bother you?
blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

I actually had a distribution like you suggested before the extreme price hike of ETH from 4$ to 100$.

I pull JSON data from coinmarket cap, I can pull any data I want (volume, cap, etc...) and some data can be pulled from Google Finance.

My goal is to create another spreadsheet where it pulls global data of all sorts (total gold, stock, oil, bond, forex, population, internet usage, etc) data from world bank or some global finance site and maybe google trends data for cryptos and see how crypto market is moving in comparison to other global markets. But have not bothered to do that yet.

>I pull JSON data from coinmarket cap, I can pull any data I want (volume, cap, etc...) and some data can be pulled from Google Finance.

How could I do this? With using the API?
Could O implement those datas with Javascript on a blog, too?

You have to setup a google script. It was pretty tricky.

Okay thank you. Will try it.

Could you please share the spreadsheet so we can copy it?

Do you think PIVX will go up again?

I sold my NEM gains and bought ETH, should i rebuy back into NEM after ETH breaches the 100$?

What do you think of Digibyte?

No, because I don't know what it means. I've literally just been fucking around with 80k in cryptos for a few weeks now for fun.. I've been riding the meme waves and my portfolio is worth 128k now. Meme magic is real apparently.

I do have a few friends who are BTC millionaires, they swear that is the only coin that will survive into the future.

XVG. It's cheap now. grab em now.

yeah you like showing off your mad skillz for validation don't ya, OP? :^)

fucking attention whore

Autism
Sell everything past line 5

>angry brainlet
this stuff is easymode
read a book nigger

fpbp

>yeah you like showing off your mad skillz for validation don't ya, OP? :^)

Not mad skills, I actually used a ready template for this and did some alterations kek

>fucking attention whore

I thought this was crypto containment board.

What is special about XVG? Is it groundbreaking in any way?

>Do you think PIVX will go up again?

Yes.

>I sold my NEM gains and bought ETH, should i rebuy back into NEM after ETH breaches the 100$?

Yes, NEM has more growth potential than ETH at this point. NEM is hidden Gem and once they fix their marketing they are all set.

>What do you think of Digibyte?

I think it is a shitcoin, but Minecraft gambling with Digibyte seemed like an interesting idea. But it can be replicated with any other coin. Nothing ground breaking.

I can't use Bitcoin right now, so it is absolute ass. Did you look at the unconfirmed transactions list?

PIVX is faster than Bitcoin, ETH is faster, Litecoin is faster, hell, pretty much every coin is faster. And Bitcoin has a shit split community. It doesn't have anything magical about it that guarantees its success long term. Still, it has actual use, people use it, you can trade alts with it and I think it has some of that intrinsic value and that is why I'm still holding some of it. But ETH and pretty much all the coins that came after BTC are better in every way. Given enough period of time they will overcome BTC. Your friends are suffering from confirmation bias. I want to see them hamster their way into rationalising why such slow confirmation times and stuck transactions are normal.

>Sell everything past line 5

The stuff past line 5 is total of only maybe some 5% of my portfolio. I don't see the point in selling, those are my "black swan event" and "unpredictable new crypto king emerges" type of coins that have good tech. Pretty much a gamble, that is why I hold so few of them relatively to first ones.

>used a ready template

rad! can you give us a download link or something?

> Sell everything past line 5

Except LTC

yeah, I think it might have been this one:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FPB4pvrNM5ndrkiFta6_1wfToPPD2zecTfYIRmnt2qY/edit#gid=0

But to make it work with coinmarketcap, you will have to import data with JSON import and it might require some tinkering and google docs script to run properly.

>> no "shit" tier, no "meme" tier.

It's like you don't even know where you are.

hope someone could give me another hint please?

I'm working on a blog (just for fun) and would like to include datas like price, supply and market cap etc. for coins, but they should be automated updated.

I don't know anything about programming, that's why I use a "modular principle"-blog.

I can't upload files or something like that but can add widgets and code in html and javascript.

Could I use the coinmarketcap-JSON-API this way? If so, please tell me some keywords to google.. I didn't find something helpful for a noob..

Thanks guys!

some people here are grown adults

Pls someone knowledgeable help.

Just bought $600 of BTC from localbitcoins, I want to move it to Coinbase. Do I move it all in one go or in parts?

Uh-huh

do not fucking sell a single eth OP, you should also stop asking Veeky Forums for advice

Why would you move it to coinbase? And I'd transfer $5 just so I know things are working as they should

Well I bought the BTC to get ETH with and I'm kind of clueless on the whole thing and Coinbase seems like an easy solution.

Coinbase was declining my card is why I didn't buy off them.

I saved an anons post explaining how to make it update live for anyone in need of this quaint lil feature here

How does it run live?

Follow this guide:

> medium.com/@paulgambill/how-to-import-json-data-into-google-spreadsheets-in-less-than-5-minutes-a3fede1a014a

Then use with:

> coinmarketcap.com/api/

Then you can use commands like:

> =ImportJSON("api.coinmarketcap.com/v1/ticker/monero/", "/24h_volume_usd", "noHeaders")

That imports the specific data.

There is also noob way to import basic data, for example:

> =IMPORTXML("coinmarketcap.com/currencies/augur/" ,"//span[@class='text-large']")

Good luck!

>do not fucking sell a single eth OP, you should also stop asking Veeky Forums for advice

I won't sell ETH. These babies are locked in hardware wallets in safe. Even if ETH eventually fails another better smart contract crypto will replace it, quite possibly NEM. So I'm already prepared for that scenario.

Just have to keep track with latest innovative tech and invest a little bit in every one. If 9 fail and 1 succeeds, you can make up the losses and profit heavily I think.

Sorry, not totally live, I mean it updates when I refresh. There is probably a way to make it update every second, but it will be slow and coinmarket cap might get pissed off at you for pinging so much and not give data for some while.

I'm not sure, I'm no techie, I just followed guides online until I got it working.

awesome, thank you very much!

To all those who wanted the template use this link instead:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ATcHlJkzGiM5KXs1SdiKrW93VptpzTGJDur_E4HnKhg/template/preview?usp=drive_web#

holy shit autism

>succeeding in crypto
>not having autism
Pick one

>Also, red pill me on Stellar Lumens (XLM)
Stellar is a doubleshitcoin based on the shitcoin Ripple, Stellar was founded by con-artist Jed McCaleb, it pumped when Ripple Labs engineered a P&D to bilk retards

Thanks, that is what I needed.

Use bittrex.

Sell $10k of that eth and put it into WBB..
It's going to stealth moon. Join their Slack and read this whitepaper from today.

dlsag.ch/

Due to seriously low coin supply and rock solid hodlrs it will rocket

and buy some ICN and MLN..

When normies can invest in Crypto funds those two will supersonic..

Also ARK, RLC and Incnt

Terrible advice!

Dump your BTC into ETH and LTC now while you've still got a chance.

now they know where u live
irs.gov/uac/tax-fraud-alerts

So? I'm just a simple holder. Tending my holds.

Hey you.

This guy says I should do the opposite.

So which one is it? I should sell my BTC for ETH?

BTC is currently mooning and doesn't have much further to go
ETH is currently dipping

You do the math

>you do the math

What math?

Should I sell ETH and buy BTC or should I buy BTC and sell ETH?

You should kill yourself you fucking faggot

BTC has nowhere left to go. Buy ETH and fuck off

Why is he saying I should put more in BTC now. Can he come back and tell me why he said this false information?

Currently working on the same project. Planning using python and R. Too slow? ...

I think you pay a flat fee with transfers..with that said doing a small test then the rest in another should be best

I think the 'math' or rather the logic here a lot of btc will flow back into alts, did you not notice btc stop increasing when all the alts started going up again? And when people cash out, we see the alts drop off a cliff like we did, likewise btcs growth was just as steep

don't listen to the fucking idiots telling you to sell bitcoin, jesus fuck. my advice is transfer some eth to LTC, litecoin is the only scalable coins as of right now so it should be at the top of anyones portfolio. nice btw, im working on catching up with you lol

Very nice. Are you just hoarding at this point, or do you cash a bit out every now and then?

>Very nice. Are you just hoarding at this point, or do you cash a bit out every now and then?

Long term hold for 5-10 years with rebalancing from time to time.

all good.
Thanks, user!

How do you link a spreadsheet to a data feed like CoinMarketCap?

Use the coinmarket API, I actually posted that above:

Noncoiner here. I want to get started and buy a little cryptocurrency, which broker should I use?

Kraken, Bitstamp

OP please send me that 0.82814202 btc so your balance looks nice and clean.
I got into crypto with $300 last month (all of my savings) and turned it into $800 by today, but I'm still broke af, one of my best friends framed me and I only have 0.51 btc but I want to be like the big boys and make actual money trading.
Please OP I'll love you forever if you help me out

Whoops meant to say $900, also do you think it's a good idea to buy PIVX now? This coin just keeps going lower and lower for no apparent reason. It's supposed to be best tech with ultra fast and anonymous transactions, why is it still falling?

cringe