Want to succeed in trading?

Want to succeed in trading?

Dont follow the herd.

Ask yourself, where is everyone placing their stop losses? Open an opposite position and aim for that.

ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

nas-daq.co-m/symbol/fosl/stock-chart
youtube.com/watch?v=AEt9BqfhxPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your thoughts on FOSL NYSE?

show me a 15 minute chart and ill give you an opinion.

So what you're saying is short at the point where people sell off? Sounds like a very risky idea my man.

can you give us an example?

I look at position ratios too.

How do you know where is the dip? I keep stalling my buy orders because I'm unsure whether a coin might keep falling or start pumping again.

Yeah but how do you know it's not crashing down? Sounds like a too risky strat

Thats what everyone does..look for the dips lol, like i said dont follow the normality of rules

what time frames do you trade in?

someone post me a 15 minute chart of your choice.. ill edit it and then well see if i get it right in a few hours / tommorow

I can not fiqure out how the f**k to do that lol. Here is the stock, notice the 20% drop.

nas-daq.co-m/symbol/fosl/stock-chart

youtube.com/watch?v=AEt9BqfhxPo

This is fuel for a boom right here. This is instantaneous my friends

if i had this option to transfer while XRP popped yesterday, i'd have made thousands. But i got in 30 min late thanks to bitcoin transfer speeds

how much money have you lost so far?

what markets you trade in OP?

how much money have you lost

im still looking for a chart guys lol

post an image

desu I think Veeky Forums is mostly guilty of never following the herd and taking an obvious win because they want to find some obscure coin that'll go 20x in 48 hours or some shit

lots of the shilling seems ironic or outright the dumbest person in here (like the verge guy yesterday)

>don't follow the herd
yeah everyone follow him instead, you wont be a herd, i promise

buy and aim for these levels for take profit.

theres alot of money on that top waiting to be eaten up. aim for it

ok

I stopped at E=MC^2, recognizing that all life is essentially in locked-in syndrome, considering suicide due to Albert Camus's philosophies in relation to demoniac madness and absurdism.

I'm actually part of the time-space continuum, bitch. Beat that. I've stopped all losses, nigger.

can it go back to 2$? its very strange the past 2 months

its better if you can see the open positions ratio too.

if its something like 40% longs and 50% shorts i wouldnt open trades

60-40 sorry

I dont trade, only 1 month of fooling around. Why do you say this and has it gone completely backwards when things look right?

looks like its already breaking lol

>dont follow the herd

lol why not

i hope ive helped someone...if you guys have anymore question drop me an email...im out
[email protected]

LETS SEE

This is a cool idea, thx op.

t. algobro