na.op.gg/summoner/userName=rigzaggon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

xth for lulu

poopy

what a sad place

xth for heroes of newerth

xth for fuck autistic lulufags

xth for literally everybody hates lulufag

Reminder that if you don't use your TP solely for bottom lane as a top laner you have no right to complain about winning your lane but still losing the game.

>katarina still exists
>zed still exists
>zoe still exists
>riven still exists
>nasus still exists
>akali still exists
>janna still exists
>raka still exists
>azir still exists
>fizz still exists
>ekko still exists
>fiora still exists

>massive point and click cc, peel, shield and heal
Just delete lulu from the game.

>tfw SG Ahri will never dispassionately give you a handjob while texting Sarah

I was going to make something better, but okay.

HAMMER TIME

xth for looking EXACTLY like Sona!

I hope that Popstar MF leak is real, sounds like it'd be a real cute skin!

MF has too many slut skins already.

>only champions I can play well and climb with are meatslabs
>all I wanna do is play fun play making champions like fizz or zed or and adc
>too mechanically inept to do anything but facetank shit
Its not fair bros

>this will never be my life

I wanna cuddle Jinx and make her feel loved and perfect and dominant

Sex with Yordles is wrong.

just make a smurf senpai

poppy punching balls

Best couple and you know it

She probably feels very dominant when she squeezes your dick so tightly you almost squirm

>it'd have to be a legendary at least
I wasn't even going so far, but you're probably correct considering Syndra's lines and the lack of a voice file that doesn't have a filter.
I do enjoy those career-change Legendaries where there isn't some Mythology to draw on (looking at you, SG Ahri) or a very possible AU/future for the character (Tyrant Swain though it's an Epic)

Now saying what I did above, I'm not sure MF's Legendary needs that theme. She's got an attitude that already works with that theme, so I'd prefer that it be an Epic.

Thats not cuck rakan and dom xayah

Yordles are for breed, BREED!

>not Zoe x Ezreal
Shit taste.

its ok my man just play them and have fun you'll improve over time

wow that looks like shit

>can only win games on morgana and teemo
Why am I even alive

It's okay tho, it just hits my gloryhole and yordle fetishes.

>you'll improve over time
false

>morgana
I'm sure bewitching Morgana could think of a use for you

is this game good to get into

>play making
>ADC

It's easily the best f2p game right now.

>+19/-17

Do you have at least 2 hours to spend on this game every day for the next 3 months? Are you also going to watch guides on youtube and streamers in addition to those minimum 2 hours? Are you okay with being dumpstered by players with 3+ years of experience queueing against you in your first games? Then yeah it's really fun once you know everything.
>Wakfu exists

I've got a fetish for witchy kinda stuff and I could jerk it to her splash art all day. I want a Bewitching Morgana gf.

Is there even confirmation that MF is indeed getting a legendary? I know the leak said it was a legendary skin but just because we know she's getting a skin period doesn't mean it's legendary.

I mean MF's character is kind of the sultry pirate bounty hunter right? Her looks are an important aspect and you have Waterloo/Captain for more serious themes already. Besides she would be a fitting revival to the Popstar line, I don't think it should have began and ended with Ahri.

This game is the biggest time sink I think I've put my time into since WoW.

>Rakan
>cuck
Seriously?

>Zoe x Ezreal
>not Zoe and Kayn
youtube.com/watch?v=7rdi9J9KwTo
"And" because it's simply a brother(s)-sister kind of bond. I mean, Rhaast would probably appeal to her destructive side.

jinx squeezing balls

>you will never be an ex-pro league player banging your hot wife and getting beta orbiters to donate hundreds of thousands of dollars to you while you play video games and do nothing with your life
Why even live bros?

oh god i can't stop jerking it to lux

>Morgana
Is there something wrong? Teemo I can understand. Do you have Bewitching? What do you think will be her best skin come the VGU?

>confirmation
Of course not (as I know it). I don't know if she's getting a skin at all soon, considering SG and that this isn't an E-Sports skin situation. I'd just prefer her Legendary to be something better than Popstar.

Can't jerk it to futa if i'm dead

Is there supposed to be a problem with this?

What's the matter with you user? She's too pure for such thoughts.

Because not everyone wants that (most would be happy with it, sure) and so they don't feel defeated in thinking that they'll never be in that situation.
Frankly, my dream situation is probably easier to achieve, while also being more of a throw of the dice than it was for most people to decide many years back to stream League full-time (just since there wasn't as much competition).

Your life will never deppend on a kid's game.

>Sion has 55%+ WR
What the fuck? How? Whenever I play this guy its either going full tank+hydra and not being able to kill anyone even with full combo or going damage and melting in one second

>same two lux images get posted every thread
Guess your shitty waifu doesn't get much art?

Would Bewitching still be her best skin even if that fapfic didn't exist?

You're already dead somewhere inside at that point.

meteor

You're not supposed to kill anyone. You're supposed to be a tank and letting your ADC or Mid kill

>that Dark Lux image is shitty
Lux gets a lot of art actually, those are clearly just people's favorites

Is honor much harder to get this season than last? I barely see anyone with an honor badge right now.

> go into a game with Katerina
> she will inevitably snowball and one shot everything unless you focus all your efforts at shutting her down

I'm sorry, how is this ok?

I mean, it was her best skin in many ways before the fapfic, come on now. That's not to say that the other themes weren't pleasant and entertaining in their own right.

>he didn't name himself something cute and main support
Fucking honorlets lmao

Is it worth farming the missions to get a reveal orb or do I just dust my remaining tokens?

Akali unironically needs to be butchered. Only reason I'm not furious is because she's getting reworked. I hope it's a stealth gutting.

You can just ask for Lux art user. No need to be a cunt about it.

Where did I say that the image is shitty brainlet?

>want a lolg bf
>can't get one because a few jealous roasties are spreading rumors about your pussy
>tfw

If you honestly believe in soul stealing memes then you're a virgin and you need to get a life!

>I hope it's a stealth gutting.

oh my sweet summer child...

>yordles still meta

don't come to riot hq tomorrow

god that pic is fucking awful

Probably and I like it that way. Makes it feel more meaningful. Getting the badge is a different story, because that depends on being honored, which I feel people are doing less haphazardly this season.

>thinking you need to have a cute name
No, if you just do well at support and more than the bare minimum (not that the maximum takes much effort), you'll get 2-4 honors very often. People appreciate those life-saving moments and good calls, especially right now in games that are sabotaged by inting and arguing, etc

The place where I can't into reading properly because I've been up for far too long.

>not being an alpha and telling the whole team what to do to win and get honor

>it was her best skin in many ways before the fapfic
This is true, though the fapfic appeared like the day the skin showed up on the PBE if I remember correctly.

>stealth gutting
Before that, just make it so that her shroud shrinks as time goes by. Also, no over-the-wall nonsense. At least with Talon and others, you can keep vision of them if you have a ward to place, so they don't get such a guaranteed escape from death.

Purple Lux would look really good with mascara running down her face from deepthroating a dick.

I don't think I can trust you... If I stick it in there and you're lying, I've lost my soul and there's nothing I can do about it

Having my soul stolen is worth the risk for making smol foxgirls

Buff Trynd

>tfw you get multiple honors often because the teams knows that you were right
-in retrospect

Is that so? Fascinating.

Even if soul sucking was true it doesn't happen instantly. You could feel your soul being taken away and could just pull out.

She would look even better straddling me with her outfit on while I'm bound to the bed

>mfw playing dark harvest ezreal
I hope you like 1k mystic shots

>tfw no dominatrix Vi gf to bully your dick as a sexy police officer

That one pigtail to the side looks weird tho. She should let Poppy do her hair.

If it wasn't the day of, it was pretty close to it. In my mind it's as much a part of the skin as the effects and model themselves.

THREE PIGTAILS!!

Well, it's understandable that it's become part of your perception.

Agreed. I bet Dark Lux doesn't have a gag reflex. Wonder which form has the worst one though. Probably Water.

>just pull out.
>implying
I'm not gonna fall for that you silly fox

na.op.gg/summoner/userName=rigzaggon

help me.

Remember when Urgot was a real champion with a highly unique personality, visual design, and kit?

s t o p
d y i n g

If you only played Annie you would have a positive winrate and probably be gold 1/2.

I thought it was weird at first, but I've gotten used to it and I like it now.

you mean a generic overpowered ranged top?

Do SG Ahri and MF go around cuckqueaning the other girls?

>"Yeah sure, you can have that bitchy flatty. Or you could have both of us."
>Jinx comes back and hears the sound of her boyfriend having sex with Ahri and MF and starts crying

Because it was written when the skin came out, or because it's given me some of my best nuts ever?

>Star Guardian Jinx
>Having a boyfriend
>WHEN STAR GUARDIAN LUX EXISTS
this is your brain on cucking
makes you fucking retarded.

>win
>get 19lp
>lose
>lose 19lp
???

Watch out for SHREDDER