Most fulfilling day in history

which historical individual in recorded history has experienced the most fulfilling day in the life of a human bean ? i would say its hitler as he entered his archrival france in 1940 after the humiliating defeat after a couple of weeks

Other urls found in this thread:

charles-de-gaulle.com/the-warrior/free-france/composition-of-the-free-french-forces.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic related.

The day Jesus died.

I heartily appreciated this.

>that scene in is Paris burning where Hitler is admiring a monument to Napoleon
>it lists all of the major cities Napoleon captured
>Sees Moscow on the list

any in exile soldier in WW2 accepting the surrender of any German troops in 1945

>be French/Polish/Czech/Norwegian/Belgian/Dutch/Danish
>life is peaceful, youre only worries are paying the bills and dealing with your cunt of a girlfriend
>assholes invade with the goal of taking over your country
>called to arms and go off to war, leaving everything behind
>get beat down by the might of the German war machine
>somehow manage to evade capture
>flee to England with the intent of continuing the fight
>train for 4+ years to take your home back
>hear stories of the sheer brutality the Germans are causing
>finally invade Europe
>methodically take it back, acre by acre
>thoroughly fuck the """""masterrace"""""" back to their homeland
>the ragtag assholes left behind surrender to you
>been gone for almost 5 years and these are the remenants of the invaders

cant help but imagine the glee the Poles in pic related felt

> be French/Czech/Norwegian/Belgian/Dutch/Danish
>hear (((stories))) of Nazi brutality
>get "beaten"

Good one m8

You have to go back

we wuz aryans n shieet

Underage pls leave

>Nazis were multicult trash
Really makes me think...

Just here to correct the record Chaim, just because what I post doesn't fit your absurd narrative doesn't mean it isn't true.

>gets rustled at the idea of Gernany losing
i like where this thread is going

Where is that user, krokodil, vodka, brutalism commie blocks, dead glory and depression?

breddy sure some shitheap wasteland on a eternal guilt trip

I'd say probably Julius Caesar at his big triumph after defeating all the Gauls, the senate and Pompey, Augustus Caesar during his Triumph after Actium, or Alexander as he marched through Babylon.

So every Western European nation in general? It doesn't have to be that way. It was rejected then, we can reject it now.

>2nd Free French Armored Division size in 1945
>15,000

>French volunteers left in the Wehrmacht in April, 1945
>40 (f o u r t y)

quite the comparison my smelling Wehrcuck friend

Not even user.

>By October 1941, there were two battalions of 2,271 men which had 181 officers and an additional staff of 35 German officers. They fought theSoviet UnionRed Armyas part of the foreign contingent of theGerman Army. They were sent into combat nearMoscow in November 1941as part of the 7th Infantry Division. The LVF lost half their numbers in action or through frost-bite.[5]In 1942 the men were assigned to anti-partisanduties in theByelorussian SSR(Belarus). At the same time, another unit was formed in France,La Légion Tricolore(Tricolor Regiment) but this unit was absorbed into the LVF six months later.[6]

>A new recruiting drive inVichy France attracted 3,000 applicants, mostly members ofcollaborationistmilitiaand university students.[9]The new formation was known as the 8thSS Volunteer Sturmbrigade France. On 1 September 1944, the Legion of French Volunteers was officially disbanded. A new unit, theWaffen-Grenadier-Brigade der SS "Charlemagne", was formed out of the remnants of the LVF and French Sturmbrigade, which was also disbanded. In February 1945, the Waffen-Grenadier-Brigadewas officially upgraded to adivisionand became the33rd Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS Charlemagne (1st French). At that time it had a strength of 7,340 men.[10]

There is no refutation of what he said in there.

He made it sound like none of the French were fascist or fought in the Axis.

>7,000 men
is that supposed to be impressive. Nothing more than some cuck brigade while real 1,250,000 French men fought in the FFF

No he didn't. He said there were only 40 French volunteers in the Wehrmacht in April 1945, versus 15000 in one division of the Free French. Nothing you said disproved that. Even the numbers you posted (biggest is 7340) are extremely unimpressive.

there were foreigners fighting for Nazism. Just not alot, like not enough for you to brag about either.

>1,250,000 French men

>human bean

gg

charles-de-gaulle.com/the-warrior/free-france/composition-of-the-free-french-forces.html

So what you're saying is the Nazis were multicult Europeanist cucks?

>German women

>be multicult Europeanist cucks in 1944
>be multicult Europeanist cucks in 2016
pottery

No user, multi-nation nationalism isn't single nation multi-culturalism no matter how you try to make it sound like it is.

>Conparing the eternal teuton to ELVES
Sounds about right. Watch yourselves

>endure another 40 shitty years under soviet rule

in fairness, the majority of Poles and Czechoslovak soldiers in exile didnt return to their respective "countries"