Merging with feathers is now autism.
user said so, don't bother him.

>replaced Wo Dao+ with Armorsmasher+
>instant win within the hour
Armors btfo

Ride the bike!

Fjorm is perfect

I cannot believe /fgog/ is dead

Letting the words of other anons influence your actions in a negative way because you're worried about being called autistic is autism

Caring about anything is autism

I'm more like making fun of him, but thanks for considering my wellbeing.

touch dragons

>People losing to a melee range team
DC be damned. How does anyone lose to a team that's melee + no dancer?

Posting this every day till she breaks free form the loli healer curse.

>instant
>within the hour

gladly

Really makes you wonder why they decided to give Lachesis' design to the guy who's only good at drawing lolis and when they saw his version of Lach they didn't just go "fucking start over"

Please respond

When you're scoring that high, it's all melee unless you're a seasonal ranged armor. Which would then explain the defense win.

Happy birthday my clumsy queen

Who gets the feathers?
>Eliwood because of great art
>Fae to merge into my +3
>+Spd-Def Sothe

Do you guys switch your defensive teams out for fun/meme teams after you get a (You), or just leave your team up to get as many (You)s as you can even if you don't need more than 1?

2 hours.

I really think it's just my Hana, honestly. If you don't have the right unit she destroys everything either on initiation or the counter. With Wo Dao+ of course.

>flat

Check the calendar

No idea

That’s perfect

Why did Zelgius forget his sword before he went into the tempest?

You wont post this every day but I too am pissed at cheese sis being a fucking loli. I wanted a women not a child

I fixed Arden.

>just pulled Vector after getting spooked by his son-in-law and daughter
>now starting to want Lyn
Fucking hell, help me not pull before the new banner arrives

Switch them out. This week was Oliver/Arvis and their bitches . Next week it's Femui and the Three Anikis. The week after is Marth and the Three Tikis if I can be bothered.

My name is Zelgius. I've been S-tier as two different sword users in my time.

Fae merge.

>gnnnnabdbabf

>dude lmao just spend hundreds of thousands of feathers on your arena team
goading people about the conversation in a new thread is pretty autistic, user

Daggers are really fun, especially the stat stealing ones. I really want to use a support Matthew but it probably won't be worth it until he can get Speed Tactic in some form to give the party a potential 18 extra stats between the Tactic effect and the dagger effect.

If you're still struggling to stay in tier 19.5 though that Fae might be worth it.

Armor team until I get a few defenses. Then switch to Maria, Minerva, Michalis and Marth just because I like thematic teams. Sometimes they manage to get one or two wins more.

>no water blessing
SLOW

But staff sluts are best as lolis.

youtube.com/watch?v=vEvvRfuVk30

Stop me from pulling for Daddy Hector and I might help you.

>new units
ummmm sweetie this is merge country now

Huehuehue, its cuboon
MELANIN QUEEN XD
Get it, cuz she doesn't have #ffffff skin, so she's black?

In 2 minutes.
I think the calendar has the date.

I try to do whatever I can to get my first defense, then switch to some meme team and see what happens.

Who /votingfortheikesterjusttomakeautistsmad/ here?

The valentines banner will still be here tomorrow.

Just a reminder that, no matter if you're new or veteran, merges are the best thing you can do.

Should I +3 my

>Xander

I usually switch to a meme team after I get a win. Usually I'm lazy and just switch my bonus unit out to make an Ephraim's harem team, but I have an FE7 meme team for when I'm less lazy. I want to make more meme teams.

>Then switch to Maria, Minerva, Michalis and Marth just because I like thematic teams.
GOAT theme desu
What Oliver are (You) using?

What's better if I want to go all out on a 5+10 Athena? Stick with Wo Dao or Slaying Edge?

What does your heart say?

What skills for New Year Azura? Wings of mercy or flier formation? Moonbow or noontime? already gave her fury. +hp -atk

Not at all, user team's scoring is way too low for that.

It's probably 730+ when ranged infantry/horses tend to stop existing.

5* +1 with Refined Blessed Bouquet and some SI I didn't mind spending. Getting no defenses with that team but I'd like to think I give some teams who rely on magic a lot some opposition.

Even a Hector?

wo dao if ip support
slaying if not

Felicia is the cutest! She means everything to me! Her smile makes my day! I would do anything for her! My love for her is eternal! She's my soulmate! I love Felicia!

Happy birthday to my wonderful wife!

He meant when unlocking potential I think.

What if I don't care about arena?

You don't want that pretty, shiny border?

Is Zelgius and Roderick the worst units to fight in TT?
Is there a third?

wao dao and wrath nuke a blue and then kill another unit

The arena score creep will flow below T18 eventually, and you want to keep getting those 4 weekly orbs, don't you?

Siegbert.

New dagger when you can steal stats from the unit you're attacking?

>TFW ran into this team and killed weak Hana with my Gwendy anyway.

>arena changes soon
>still forced to run merged armors and dragons
Wow, this is so exciting.

Ok, all things considered, what is OBJECTIVELY the best FE?
FE4, FE7, Radiant Dawn or Awakening?

You going to do something to celebrate like on Valentine's day?

When will I get to S-support myself with Ike's mom?

I score 700-710 and I hardly see any ranged units (and if there are, it's the seasonal ranged armors like I mentioned), so that lead me to believe that the higher you go, you see even less.

Merges are still pretty good unless you want to hoard feathers for e-peen reasons. I got rid of some of my 5* shitters I find myself not using, you really don't need more than 60 5*s if you actually invest into them.

>FE4, FE7, RD, Awakening
I like FE6 and FE9 more than any of those desu with you my senpai

I'll post it in the next thread!

Micaiah

>still forced to run merged armors and dragons
I use one dragon and that's because I think Fae is cute.

God, I'd rather replay fuckin' Revelation than FE4 for a second time.

Too bad she's a gigaterminator cav with an A rank in just about all weapons, your best wielder, and magic, and even an A rank in swords when she's just a "staff slut"

The shitty staff lolis don't even compare

That's an amazing shortbus of mostly bad games.

:worriedexpression:

>OBJECTIVELY
There is none. Otherwise I like 7 and Echoes and somewhat Conquest.

>Zelgius

???????????

How is he the worst, he can't even fight back

Path of Radiance, 776, Binding Blade, Mystery of The Emblem and Conquest are all better than those. You need to beat fire emblem 7 for it not to be completely fucking brain dead first, and fire emblem 4 has a lot of turns of just map travel

>hehe this game truncates all decimals down!
>oh except when it breaks its own rules to round up
>hehe fuck your AA streak!
So explain this to me. BK has 50 atk. He gets Hone Armored, so 56. He gets goad armor so 60. He gets atk ploy so 55. Dierdre, with 29 def (23 x 1.3 on defense tile is 29.9, so 29!) attacks him, and gets hit by 55+11(WTA) damage. 66-29 = 37, kill! Except fuck me, because it rounds to 30 so she lives with 1!
And at the time of writing this, I realize that Dierdre wasn't even on a defense tile! How the fucking fuck did she live!? I don't get this.
Time to redo my streak, which I was considering anyway since the game was busy gaping my ass with bottom of the barrel sub average scores.

He runs away or doesn’t move, forcing you to waste turns catching up to him.

>doesn't move on his own
>decently fast/bulky
he's just annoying to fight, but he's definitely not the worst. I think Siegbert is worse than Roddy at this point, he's basically the reason I can't autobattle since he kills some units way too easily.

How cute.

>Playing through PoR
>Ike's daddy gets rekt
>Dub is laughably bad
Is there a way to turn on subtitles ?

All the recent powercreeped ones to be honest.
Shiro, Sothe, seasonal armored, Soleil..

It's true, but he's a fucking armor unit. Don't be brain dead.

Objectively being the best balance of gameplay, story, character and character design, and visuals relative to release date, Id say fe7

Should I go for a 4+7 merged nino or a 5* nino?
I'd go for 5*+7, but it'd be a shitload down the drain

>Blyn
>Reinhardt
For your sake I hope this is AA.

Okay, so it's more so worst as in you have to actually go up to him.

Can we add Valentine's Lilina to this list even though she's the boss because I absolutely hate fighting her.

I want to fuck jaffar

>so that lead me to believe that the higher you go, you see even less.
That's true, but that's only when you start getting into hardcore whale territory (ie. the whales that use armors/dragons exclusively and slap on Distant Counter on their +10 Fjorms for that extra +50sp).
700-710 is nothing. My last arena battle was in 722 and it had +10 Reinhardt and a Delthea. Hell, my highest rated unit is a 5*+9 infantry mage.

No subtitles till Radiant Dawn.