/xgg/ - Xenogames General #111

Trips edition

USE SPOILER TAGS
Please note that Veeky Forums Rule #3 is being enforced.

========== Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ==========
>XBC2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XBC game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/whyaLFk0

>XBC2 Advanced FAQ (Tips, Combat, Quests, Misc, early/mid game and late game separated)
pastebin.com/xr0dT5mq

>XBC2 Blade combo elemental charts
i.imgur.com/JUWNMOw.jpg

>XBC2 Info Doc. Please help contribute
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/

>XBC2 Artbook link
drive.google.com/open?id=1l8EuZcAvfNAVKyHuK6bSr5NxpiaUdXYD
e-hentai.org/g/1168674/90d830fe38/

>XBC2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/hbD8EEKQ

>OP (For new threads)
pastebin.com/pEC894BK

========== Xenoblade Chronicles X ==========
>XBCX Links pastebin
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY
==============================

If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!osQ3lCaT
mega.nz/#!02Q33TYa
youtube.com/watch?v=Zy61NPxG9A0
youtube.com/watch?v=d-uH_iiHSMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A little rummaging could result in a rare discovery. Please please please...

>Didn't add the new links

Fully tagged version of the ripped soundtrack
mega.nz/#!osQ3lCaT
!O9crZr2AFFk3LYKFwPyGrS8SL8eC-Sv9v7PleokBBKg

Ripped voice files
mega.nz/#!02Q33TYa
!fB-bOKZ7rJv6RdYn6Fpx2MK9JhkFFtOGQRMy7v6JyAw

You DID choose her, right?

Reminder

>Nighttime is when I bust out my special moves.
What did he mean by this?

ใ‚‚ใกใ‚ใ‚“

Anyone can just hover over the option to take a screenshot, pussy. I already tried releasing her ages ago just to hear what she says.

If I had recording software, I'd make a video where I release Zenobia and save afterwards.

It's been done.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zy61NPxG9A0

If you're going to talk about the ripped voice files, spoiler tag them. Because they haven't been officially released yet.

You just get boosters? Really?

>want to hear all the voice lines for the torna blades
>Don't want to spoil myself

2 weeks until fucking march dammit. Guess I'll just pick up X again since I dropped it after getting my robot

Because Rare Blades keep their affinity charts, it's to keep you from cheesing to get infinite overdrives.

Why did Akhos completely abandon his theatre fetish after chapter 3?

Maybe because his whole script got blown up with Obrona?

I got a better question, how does a blade if its driver isn't killed, and does that mean it can't be revived?

Maybe he serioused the fuck up after they killed his girlfriend.

Sleep tight tiger.

>I got a better question, how does a blade if its driver isn't killed, and does that mean it can't be revived?
By targeting the Core Crystal directly with something powerful enough to damage it, and possibly.

spoiler tags

so based on chapter 1 we know that sever is apparently gonna be a wind element tank but does anyone have screenshots of his stat mods, defenses, etc? I can't find them anywhere and I don't wanna start a new game for it

Drawfag pls

>TFW when your ship is canon

Is the NG+ patch out yet?

I wish there was a way to give rare blades better stat mods. It makes no sense to me that commons have dramatically better modifiers.

delayed to March 1st

I don't think the game lets you look at them.

they join your party so I don't see why you wouldn't be able to

Wait seriously? Dang

>Cressidus: Dancing All Night

No, all you can see is Sever's element and rarity, the game won't let you go into his menu. It's the same for Dromarch at that point in the game.

Pyra and Mythra lines for all you too lazy to download the Mega.
youtube.com/watch?v=d-uH_iiHSMg

So for the Skill Trees in XC does it matter if I equip a skill for a character twice with two different characters or does the effect stay for that one character I equipped the skill with and I can equip different skills on the same tree with a different character?

Fuck no.

IIRC, the skills are categorized by if they affect an individual, if they affect the team and stack, and if they're party wide and don't stack.

My nigger

What would have happened if Melia did have to confidence to ask Shulk out and they started dating before he discovered Fiora was still alive.

It doesn't matter in the end tho.

I think Shulk was maybe a little caught up in robot genocide to be thinking about love at the time.

But it does matter in deciding who gets to g first

"They are getting mad!"
Fuck I need Sever now

Holy fuck I didn't expect Perdido to have such a voice. Fuck the guys is all around classy

never really been mad at this game before
but oh my god, trying to complete peruns quest with all the high level enemies in the factory. fuck the fuck off. they did not playtest this shit, enemies constantly attack you through walls AND THROUGH THE FUCKING FLOOR AND ROOFS
holy mother fucker dude jesus fuck
Its not even that I cant rape their asses (lvl 99 beat orion and ophion pretty easily) its just annoying as fuck
also peruns quest was ass, went on way too long

Battle skill that makes him stronger at night?

>cressidus

>Not doing it before the factory is filled with deathbots

Yeah, he sounds a lot cooler than I thought he was going to be. Cressidus surprised me a lot more though.

>Doing Perun's quest post game
LOL

it makes commons less useless.

Commons being better than rares sucks though because so much more work goes into rares.

>getting her early punishes you by making her tiers unlockable for ages
>Getting her late makes her quest a pain
nice planning, guys

Does luck impact getting the master poppi mods? I've done level 5 around 30 times in a row and didn't get a single one.

Also how do you convert your unneeded mods into ether crystals?

I lose the interest in her after I get Mythra.
For be one of the heroines of the game she really is just an average blade.

>Dagas is the only Rare Fire Blade in the non story pool
>Doesn't have Fire Mastery
>Makes you do his affinity chart twice
>New skills are mostly shit anyway

Newt also exists.

He is literally a KANG larper faggot, what did you expect?

Watch Perdido have Superstrength, Focus, and an exclusive skill.

I also have all 5 of the poppi manuals. Have gotten a single mod greater than III. So there's something I'm clearly missing. Been doing near perfect runs on stage 5 with no damage and all chests. Nothing.

Afaik you can only get them from the big chest at the end. I only got one of the master mods, the drop rate is ridiculously low.

Maybe it's just been a while since I played X but I can't remember anything about X's voice acting? How did it compare to 2?

What is the point of leveling up Pyra's cooking and other similar skills? Is there a spot that requires more than one level or cooking?

>don't want to rush through the story or dick around for so long I ruin the sense of urgency completely
>a fuckton of sidequest and affinity shit is locked behind story progression
why did they do this

recipes are more efficient with levels

what core chips/aux cores/accessories should I be going for post game?
should I even bother grinding for blades/affinity charts or quests before ng+ happens?

How do I crystalize the unneeded mods? I've tried everything on the menu and hit every button and it doesn't give me an option. Even watching videos didn't help as they don't say what button they press to sell on the create/crystalize screen

Nvm, turns out you need to unlock all the upgrade slots beforehand which seems pretty stupid but that allows me to sell them now

>Have Legendary Beta Scope on
>Not inflicting break on Cow Faggot
Game? Hello?

Use Tora with the Beta Scope
his break attack has 3 seperate chances to break
aside from that, it all comes down to RNG
also, afaik, legendary doesn't make it more likely to break

You need to be level 90+ otherwise you'll never break him. Break resistance increases dramatically if you're ten or more levels below the enemy.

Because he didn't have one in the Japanese dub.

Guess I'm farming monkey trouble 1 until I'm 81 then farm monkey trouble 2 until I'm 89 I guess.

T-Rexes in Temperantia should be easy pickings at level ~80
Finish with overkill Chain Attack and you could get 60k Exp easy

I was farming Reeking Douglas until I could finally break Arduran consistently.

I'm not in PG yet.
I want Rare and Legendary cores while farming.

Might have to just suck it up until you get to a good level

What absolute faggot didn't choose Mythra over Pyra?

how the fuck do i get through Spirt Crucible Elpys
Is the stat check to burn the webs required? if so, its the first required stat check in the whole game

Doesn't matter in the end, Rex friendzone'd the best girl.

Yes, Pyra has better personality and she makes my dick just as hard as Mythra.

git gud.

Yes, it's an easy one to make, only four. You should have a few fire blades. Brighd should be 3 if you have been keeping up with her chart.

After that is another required check, ancient wisdom.

Reminder that ether blocking shenanigans don't apply to best artificial blade.

From Elpys until the end of the game you'll see some required field skills checks.

Just 10 days to go till NG+

>Just 10 days to go till I do the same exact things I already did a couple weeks ago

Are you hype for the leaked DLC Superboss?

Not him but I've been waiting to replay the game since the moment I beat it because I feel like I missed so much in the story

What is the NG+ going to have anyway besides doing the story again? added difficulty? exclusive NG+ blades/sidequests?

Torna blades

New blades and their quests, as well as some stuff like levelling down and spending Bonus EXP on a new shop. Added difficulty will come in a later patch I think. We're also getting an easy mode.

Is the dlc rare blade expansion pass only? Like the story dlc that's coming later?

Yes.

Are Akhos and Malos supposed to be tough to beat in chapter 3 or am I just bad

You're either bad or you skipped too many enemies while you were progressing to the next checkpoint like a pus pus and are under-leveled.

Use pouch items you dumb slut.

Pro strat is to buy the shackle-driver resist aux cores at the stop in the town

They're tough if you're below their level, I would say

Looks like this dumb pus pus is going to grind and do some shopping then. I appreciate the feedback.

I beat them at roughly their level (24-26), and at that point I was still fumbling my way through the game. Buy some Taunt resistance accessories in Fonsa Myma so that you can focus down Akhos, and either equip Shackle Blade Resist aux cores or use a blade combo ending in Ice to seal Shackle Blade if you can.
Also, if you're struggling with this fight then you'd better git gud before you reach Chapter 4's final boss. Took me hours.