/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

graduarry riked it >New players read this then finish the game without spoilers:
i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

>NEWS:
-Dec 7/2017: Shadows Die Twice teaser - youtube.com/watch?v=OAYhXKC0LJ8
-Dec 26-29: Unused bosses & test areas are now safe chalices that anyone can use - i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png
-Jan 11/2018: Dark Souls 1 Remaster announced for PC, XBONE, PS4 and Switch, releasing May 25

>Helpful links:
-/bbg/ Resource Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
-Wiki: bloodborne-wiki.com/
-Build planner: mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne
-AR calculations: pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>Chalices:
-How to unlock FRCs for spelunks, fight clubs & gem farming: i.imgur.com/0AwN4Lo.jpg
-Gem farming chalices: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gems: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-Edited chalices: i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png (Unused bosses, test areas, early runes/weapons)

>PVE - Spelunking (Every Friday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus anytime someone wants to host):
-Spelunks happen, join em, host em
-Set the chalice to Open and region to Worldwide
-Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/ihd176b.jpg
-Pthumeru: 7hjhf43b
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.png

>FAQ:
Q: Where do I get/put the best gems? A: bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html
Q: How do I setup arcane builds? A: i.imgur.com/73dnuUm.jpg
Q: How to access the DLC? A: i.imgur.com/XaRuxgF.png
Q: Did I miss a quest? A: i.imgur.com/Uzg8XI6.png
Q: Is this game active for coop and pvp? A: Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kXL90f2VdIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

slurp

PURGE FILTH

Crush vermin.

When's the next good Souls game coming out??
I really want something new from big M.

>3 seconds apart
CONEFAGS ON MARTYRDOM WATCH

Come back, pastaboi. Tyrone ain't gone yet.

Backfire, what happened there?

who would have thought Valtr is a fuckable babe out of that tincan hat

I LOVE Doll!

>you don't need 50 vit

are spelunkers on L3 yet?

You really don't, I get by fine on 40 with Clock 3.

its a Jordan carries our shitty asses through the chalice episode

>no prelamp
>some knowledge and blood as treasure
>Spitfire invades and dies right away, thanks Miyazaki
>Tyrone fantasies fulfilled, 4 times a charm though
I know, was just getting at fucking Tyrone one-shooting me even with 45 and 2 clocks.

so a yes...?

The counter hits would have killed you at 50 aswell.

There were a lot more than I expected...

>souls
Yeah maybe ask Bamco. As for From, we don't know.

Who here beat Crow of Cainhurst legitly? And what level were you at? His bitch ass gun kills me in 2 hits, why is this even allowed

>bloodborne is not a souls game
Nice meem

Someone shot me with a cannon all the way through SRRC so I spawned in dead.
I died before joining

>next time on afk invasions with backfire

Just cooped with someone in old yharnam he had the door to paarl open and we went and fought him instead of the bloodstarved beast.
Is this something new?

As if there was any doubt

Be honest. Do you think shadows die twice is gonna be BB2?

>bloodborne is a souls game
Wonderful nightmare

spelunkers reached the boss yet?
I've been ringing for a while with nothing.

Hopefully it'll be that game they said fans have come to expect. I'm guessing they'll release that while they work on different shit.

I think it's going to be BB2 but set in Japan

I just want a new IP that I will like as much as BB

Got squashed while blood bulleting, pasta.

I had a dream it as 1950s noir detective thriller

Wtf that would be wierd

just play la noire

I did, good game, until THAT part happened. Made me quit the game for a good month

i never finished it desu, i stopped at arson cases cause i got bored. so i dont know what THAT part is

Cole cheats on his wife with the singer chick for no reason (most likely shit writing) and you get to play some other detective for a case or two until he decides he should go back to work, and then he dies

He's easily cheesable, but I usually fight him legit on all of my BL43 twinks. 20-30+ Vit, parries and charge attacks do enough damage. Tools useful too like Roar, Augur and Gloves. Just don't get shot, he almost always only shoots after a dodge

>lots of rats and mad ones sitting shit in prelamp
>got an invasion by Backfire but died before we found each other, he was hiding behind prelamp door, most probably
>mid size main layer with mainly knowledge and blood as treasure
>300 consumables on corpses everywhere
>thanks to pasta we notice that we missed a room
>there was fucking nothing in it
>boss was Amy, got 2 of us but we got him 2nd try
Thanks for pretty comfy spelunk, guys. Shame about treasures and Backfire not getting a chance to even fight us. Also sorry for that cannon, Hibiko. Hoped you'd come back for some honorabru duels.

Thanks for hosting, Filth. The spelunk was chill and the dungeon neat, not expecting anything less from the best chalice, obviously.

>nothing unique
>best chalice
Only from the worst chalice
kek

Bet you're some Loran loving furfag.

Jesus christ, this man I have to fight for the eileen quest is making me lose my sanity

A few things
>Crowsteel will only walk toward you unless his Chikage is tricked, in which he will run normally but not sprint
>OHB means that he will dodge much more often, and likely shoot much more often
>using Blue Elixir and staying right on the walls of the Cathedral, you can sneak up behind him if you move slowly
>he will not go past the stairs
>Loch or Wooden Shield can negate the majority of damage from his gun
>he becomes much more aggressive when the Chikage is tricked, or if he hits you with Numbing Mist
>he can heal once and only once
>he has a weakness to Bolt
If you mean Henryk, an old dude in yellow who screams randomly, that's a different story

>he can heal only once

Oh. One time I tried to just run around the room while he killed himself, which seemed to be working up until he healed himself so I gave up assuming he could do that again. I just hate that gun/bone combo he's got going on, it's making me cry.

He deserves to be cheesed. To add to this user's good points

>he basically just walks into charged R2s
>you can guide him down the steps but he won't leave the cathedral
>hit him with ranged attacks safely and watch as tears of rage stream down his tinfoil helmet
>poison knives work quite well

And if you mean yellow angry man, drop down behind him for a visceral and let Eileen do most of the work, hit him the odd time but make sure you don't attack Eileen. You'll get away with maybe two mistakes, but no more.

What weapons are you using, and what's your build? We may be able to find a method that way.
If you have the Blt for it, he will walk right into the Madaras Whistle.

Haha, full arcane bitches. just enough strength and skill to smack him hard with bolt gemmed Ludwig's, which would be alright if he couldn't dodge out of the sword's combo and one shot me with his gun while I'm open.

Tiny Tonitrus would be my first recommendation, he'll just walk into it. It's also Bolt, which should hurt him even more.
Also ACB, Executioner's Gloves, even BSE. Kos Parasite L2 if you really want to risk it.

I thought he'd just dodge out of the way of EG, he seems to do that pretty well against BSE, even if I use it while he's occupied using the bone or shanking himself. I did have a good thing going where if I managed to parry him once with my gun, I could just keep raping him with augur as he stands up, but if I make one fucking mistake, pow, I'm dead.

I just thought of this, the Rosmarinus. Hit him with the watering can.

That'll fucking show him, can't fly around with his feathers wet

Anybody up for spelunkerbooger?

Just remember, no matter what happens, it'll never be as bad as this.

Count me in.

ywa

Counting you in.
Glyph: yat555xw
Password: pebl

Ringing.

coming
nice trips

kek

>teague invades before anybody shows up

Write ideas for a 4-friend sitcom starring the Confederates, Valtr, Madaras, Yamamura, and Henryk.
>Valtr is the leader of the gang
>Madaras is his second, usually taking Valtr's schemes over the top
>Yamamura is the frequently ignored voice of reason, becomes progressively more hostile
>Henryk is the weird one but brilliant in his own way

FLAMING GINT HOLY FUCK

What are the optimal gems for moonlight sword? Not sure the wiki is correct in the gems listed on the best blood gems page

Where do all those Pthus come from?

ur mum's vag

i dont care what else we see now ths guy made the chalice for me

Nourishings or 27.2% physical ones if you only go untricked.

a certain confederate is a filthy bitch

Help with chalice bloodstarved beast in ailing loran? Pass: bbg3

Srrcing tell me if he is kill

I got disconnected. Reringing

The r1 spam didn't work out

Layer 3, Teague.

You guys have no idea how happy I am to finally run into the fire giant in my own chalice.
I've seen some weird shit in the depth 4 chalices so I don't know if I should stop doing them.
Also layer 3 Teague.

what are the rites we seldom spelunk?
uncursed depth 5 maybe?
i've yet to see an apostle in my good chunk of spelunks

Did you kill him?

Yeah I ran in a couple minutes ago when I realized my backstab plus follow up on untricked holy moonlight sword did double what my piriful viscerals were doing. Thanks though

The little ones or the big guy? I think the big guy is in sinister only

DUDE

big guy of course

this chalice is pretty good

GG's Jordan and Lolle.
Fire giant DONE
Time for new adventures.
And good invasions Teague.

thanks for hosting mate, chalice was pretty good, the small room with two fatties guarding the bridge was underrated

Thanks for hosting, Yharnamite. Was cool encountering that rare Undead Dindu, especially since this is my first time, as I don't like using other people's glyphs. Suprised there were no incidents in that cramped room with the two fatrollers.

It's Sinister exclusive I believe, I guess we could do some of those.
Dual fatties are not too rare in depth 4's.

Gonna host a comfy depth 4 spelunk in a short while if anyone's up for it

DARK SOULS 3 ROLLING LMAO

I am.

youtube.com/watch?v=kXL90f2VdIg
>original Iosefka tells you to stay in the clinic and cover your ears
>originally we were asleep for a month and Laurence came to visit us in the clinic
Spooky stuff

Salefag here. If Lawrence in the Nightmare world is a flaming version of the Cleric Beast, does it mean that in the real world he's the actual Cleric Beast?

He talks about how unfinished the area is but i'm pretty sure they just cut a lot of stuff out.
Ye.

I am too

In the real world he died a beast and remains as such in the Nightmare, where old things sort of just continue to exist. Cleric Beast is Cleric Beast, a churchman who went real bad. Vicar Amelia is essentially like a female cleric beast. I don't think they're necessarily unique beings.

His skull is in the Grand Cathedral and he's long dead (his adage has been completely forgotten and contradicted by the current church), so no. Pre-DLC Laurence was probably meant to be the Bloodletting Beast and Ludwig the Cleric Beast, but the DLC sort of retcons this so I guess now BLB and Cleric are just nameless high-ranking church members. Also Brador's Testimony mentions "a Cleric Beast", so it's fair to assume that Cleric Beast is not a unique thing, but rather just a type of beast.

any1 wanna co op
@ yahargul lamp after defeating spidar

pass: ass

So am I understanding this correctly that LHB works equally well on both 25/50 and 50/25 str/skl?

I've heard people say that in the waking world he's the headless bloodletting beast. Makes a little sense I guess since we know his skull is in the cathedral.