/lhg/ Light's Hope General

Hordeniggerpvper yells : HELP! I AM BEING ATTACKED BY A PLAYER I NEED A BUNCH OF CHIMPS TO 1v5 RIGHT NOW! nO sHoEs EDITION

Light's Hope is a Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners (only some of them lol) and rebranded. New realmlist, same worldsave.

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

Guilds:

Alliance: Mandate of Heaven, 2x 40man raid groups, all content cleared - second raid starting AQ40

Horde: none

/who guildname , whisper anyone to join

>Server info
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>Vanilla WoW database (currently broken)
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (place MPQ in data, rename file to patch-3.mpq)
mediafire.com/file/v107ncj1j27x85x/patch-3.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p68m7MJuN5w&feature=youtu.be&t=7875
youtube.com/watch?v=p68m7MJuN5w&feature=youtu.be&t=8675
youtube.com/watch?v=p68m7MJuN5w&feature=youtu.be&t=8815
youtube.com/watch?v=p68m7MJuN5w&feature=youtu.be&t=9134
youtube.com/watch?v=p68m7MJuN5w&feature=youtu.be&t=9183
youtube.com/watch?v=p68m7MJuN5w&feature=youtu.be&t=9430
youtube.com/watch?v=p68m7MJuN5w&feature=youtu.be&t=11740
youtube.com/watch?v=p68m7MJuN5w&feature=youtu.be&t=11818
youtube.com/watch?v=p68m7MJuN5w&feature=youtu.be&t=12315
youtube.com/watch?v=p68m7MJuN5w&feature=youtu.be&t=13370
youtube.com/watch?v=p68m7MJuN5w&feature=youtu.be&t=13465
streamable.com/mquub
streamable.com/ybhrl
streamable.com/hvzj4
streamable.com/iknlu
streamable.com/dln2u
streamable.com/0u8g7
streamable.com/op4eg
youtube.com/watch?v=Yci-HlI3TB8
youtube.com/watch?v=uzy1uUgeRPI
youtube.com/watch?v=lKd3u35Z3gg&t=2m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what are they planning

fuck staysafe, sellout traitor!

me inbred nigger horde player
me never physically exist alone
/1 Niggermar KFC General : I AM GOING TO A ZONE THAT FLAGS ME FOR PVP NEED 5 PEOPLE SO I DONT END UP 1v1 WITH ANYTHING PLEASE

: who the fuck wants to play horde
literal mudhut niggers eating KFC in their designated nigger KFC huts in the middle of every zone (complete with every vendor, more quests then alliance and FP ofc oh and sometimes there is even a zeppelin or free transport thrown in) while chimping on anything that moves in numbers only despite rolling for pvp racials but never actually 1v1ing to use them
then porting into their literal mudhut nigger KFC city called "orgrimmar" more like ogreshit lol blizzard literally took some somalian shithole town and copy pasted it into wow to give that authentic nigger feel to the faction le monster races br0 check out these NO SHOES so whacky better name myself something fucking retarded like boogerbones to fit in btw get owned kid totally bg queued out of that 1v1 close one
you want a sick capital city to afk in br0? take your pick :

- literal sewer shithole with aids and feces everywhere
- some fucking retarded canyon thing where you fall off and die
- literal nigger kfc somali city

NO

SHOES

NO SHOES
N O S H O E S

>he's not playing on felmyst
lmaoing at ur life senpai

is it wrong to want some mild to moderate class changes?

>druid, the HoT healer, has the worst HoT
>instead, have the most efficient mana:heal spell in game at cost of cast time

>paladin, the support healer, has the best heals
>objectively the best healer in-game with nigh-infinite mana and extremely fast cast times on top of overpowered buffs that trivialize some early content

>shaman, the aoe healer, is actually the only healer good at its traditional role
>keep as is

>priest, THE healer
>best hot, only absorbs, most versatile buffs, most useful tertiary spells, most versatile healer
>jack of all trades, master of none
>shit at actually healing, needs paladins/shamans, and druids to cover for their shitty flash heals with godawful efficiency
>oom first in every fight
>overreliant on druids to actually be moderately decent healer

fr*ck off

>>druid, the HoT healer, has the worst HoT
rejuvenation ticks the highest out of all hots
>>instead, have the most efficient mana:heal spell in game at cost of cast time
that's flash of light
>>paladin, the support healer, has the best heals
priest

the only correct post you made is about paladin buffs being OP

you've never raided with a good priest, a good priest doesn't go oom first and will still put out the most healing
bad priests spam flash heal and go oom

Good post.

>when the rogue kills himself because you have Consecration, Blessing of Sanctuary, Holy Shield, Retribution Aura, and a shield spike

healing touch is a 3.5 second (base) cast time, and thus has no +healing coefficient penalty to it. flash of light's healing penalty is objectively the worst behind holy shock and flash heal

HT is objectively the most efficient heal in the game mana to healing done

>i hate reddit its a circlejerk
>come watch my stream and ill read reddit posts to you
alex is a retard. also he has been using viewbots. check the participant list on his stream.

*saps you until you've used all your cooldowns*
*stun locks*

go look up Heal rank 1 and do the math

That doesn't include crits

With enough crit FoL might be better I think

then why do moh druids only use regrowth and rejuvenation

any spell ranks below level 20 have an enormous low level rank penalty to their +healing coefficients

because of fucking jagex and his shit memes about regrowth druids

lol wtf hes so bad at multiplayer games that he has resorted to playing single player gameboy games. it was painful watching him try to play rts the other day. he is a terrible gamer.

alex is seriously retarded
watch any of his recent videos and he can't even stick to a single point and meanders off into irrelevant tangents and pandering
not to mention his cringy as fuck intro music

>you are not allowed to stream private servers because we want changes to classic to appeal to a broader base
>ok daddy blizzard should i give you a reach around?
if alex was a true rebel he would say fuck blizzard and stream private servers. but no, he's a sellout bitch that gives into their demands just like nostalrius. he could stream all day on hitbox because they dont respond to dmca but nah its easier to make money through youtube.

>bro i dont give a fuck about blizzard or subs i just want to be real
>ok guys i cant stream private servers any more because blizzard said no and also pls dont be racist in chat it makes me look bad i need to save up blizzard good boy points for classic also guys leave lights hope alone whitekidney dindu nuffin

Alex has always been dumb, like that kid u knew from highschool who couldnt read a sentence aloud in class without stuttering
But he's the only one who does vanilla content

nah, heal rank 1 doesn't, look it up

burden of proof is on you, not me

>you said something i dont agree with? BANNED.
>this discord and youtube channel is my safe space.
>goes through all of the comments on his video and upvotes the five positive ones from his orbiters

The way Alex panders to his orbiters is the funniest and most pathetic shit ever.

>too much of an egotistical cuck to go on other podcasts
>hurr ill just make my own shitty one
>>>>wow private server podcasts in general
alex is cringe incarnate

>/lhg/: e-celeb general

sure is a lot of game discussion going on in here. Why aren't you losers educating noobs on the most efficient ways to play, like I do?

Oh but we have evidence of what happens when he puts himself in a discussion with someone who is somewhat articulate:

youtube.com/watch?v=p68m7MJuN5w&feature=youtu.be&t=7875
youtube.com/watch?v=p68m7MJuN5w&feature=youtu.be&t=8675
youtube.com/watch?v=p68m7MJuN5w&feature=youtu.be&t=8815
youtube.com/watch?v=p68m7MJuN5w&feature=youtu.be&t=9134
youtube.com/watch?v=p68m7MJuN5w&feature=youtu.be&t=9183
youtube.com/watch?v=p68m7MJuN5w&feature=youtu.be&t=9430
youtube.com/watch?v=p68m7MJuN5w&feature=youtu.be&t=11740
youtube.com/watch?v=p68m7MJuN5w&feature=youtu.be&t=11818
youtube.com/watch?v=p68m7MJuN5w&feature=youtu.be&t=12315
youtube.com/watch?v=p68m7MJuN5w&feature=youtu.be&t=13370
youtube.com/watch?v=p68m7MJuN5w&feature=youtu.be&t=13465

>pet battles are a fucking joke. they shouldnt exist. they only appeal to little kids.
>streams pokemon

>i got asked repeatedly if I wanted to be in clasicast
does anyone believe him?

no one wants him anywhere near their stream. his low iq ends up with him repeating himself over and over while talking over other people. he lacks the necessary intelligence to hold civil discourse and goes full mongoloid. see the above youtube timestamps for clear evidence.

No, every other youtuber fucking hates his guts.

he can only stream gameboy games for kids because hes too much of a retard to play anything that isn't wow

>gets banned for emulation
>goes right back to emulating
lol

Could you educate me on when to use hemo over CB/Prep daggers in PvP?
Is it just a matter of using hemo when you don't have good daggers, or using hemo at low gear levels, or something along those lines?

>tfw dont actually know much about rogues

maces are kino as fuck though

Backstab and Sinister Strike are "weapon speed normalized" which means that weapons of any speed get the same attack power bonus from your AP. However, for any given weapon DPS, a slower weapon is still better due to higher average damage.

Meanwhile, Hemorrhage is not "weapon speed normalized", slower weapons are substantially better than faster weapons

If you're using Sinister Strike as your main CP builder, then generally the speed doesn't matter and you should focus more on stats. If you're using Hemo as your main CP builder, then you're going to want the slowest weapon you can get for it, especially since you don't need daggers, ie using a super-slow mace or sword and opening with Cheap Shot or Garrote instead of Ambush.

Is Babymetal really good?

redpill me on babymetal

Patrician
I had a feeling it would be weapon-based, thanks user. I was thinking about trying out pic related with double crippling poison.

Alexensuals Greatest Spergs Vol 2

streamable.com/mquub
streamable.com/ybhrl
streamable.com/hvzj4
streamable.com/iknlu
streamable.com/dln2u
streamable.com/0u8g7
streamable.com/op4eg

This manchild thinks he will be the face of Classic.

so thats why he doesnt play on gummy. even with pre-bis he couldnt heal heroic underbog, which is arguably one of the easiest heroics in tbc. guess he better stick to vanilla where you can be retarded and disappear into a 40 man raid.

WRONG ANSWER
The reason you go CB/Prep is so you can get criticals all of the day, bro. Get yourself a nice, slow main-hand dagger, a nice, fast off-hand dagger, and completely slaughter anything that moves with an Ambush opening. Forget about Cheap Shot bullshit, you're going to be targeting clothies and anyone under half their health with a CB/Prep build.

Cold Blood -> *Ambush -> Gouge -> Backstab -> Sinister Strike to 5 CP -> Kidney Shot -> Vanish / combat out and Stealth -> Repeat*, then use Preparation to get back your Cold Blood and Vanish and move on.

Put Crippling on your main hand and put Deadly on your off since DoTs ruin other stealth classes.

gummygoyim are swarming our nice community again
time to send gummy a funny letter so all this madness stops

nice compilation staysafe

>he thinks staysafe even thinks about alex

>disappear into a 40 man raid
unironically love this facet of vanilla
if you suck ass, you're reasonably anonymous
if you're good, you show up on meters

why do you talk about yourself in third person

i want icelance at level 60 pls blizzard make it happen

youtube.com/watch?v=Yci-HlI3TB8
youtube.com/watch?v=uzy1uUgeRPI
youtube.com/watch?v=lKd3u35Z3gg&t=2m

imagine being such a retard that this guy makes you look like an autist.

Why does Alex think Staysafe has a hard on for him? Is it because Alex is jealous that Staysafe is successful and good looking instead of a mongoloid dishwasher?

>staysafe
>successful
>good looking
haha the dude looks like sid from ice age lmao. ain't no amount of muscle gonna change that

>meter padder healer loves Vanilla

what a surprise.

>
don't look at me, I suck ass

>24
>owns a house
>about to finish a biology degree
>making 55k a year before graduating
>nearing 200 paid subs
uhu

renew ticks for more than rejuv

because you need to go oom every trash pack or you dont win meters

wrong
it heals for more but rejuv ticks for more

>dropped out of school and quit his job to pursue his aspiration of becoming a full-time professional Legion twitch streamer
>5'9 balding roid manlet wop with a cheating girlfriend and got kicked out of his house
>spends all his free time talking shit about a human dishwasher pokemon streamer that probably doesn't even know who he is

bros...

what's up bro

absolutely btfo

I want to get sandwich-slammed between Staysafetv and Alexsensual (Alex standing on a stool of course~)

make sure staysafe is on top, alexs tiny 'muscles' couldnt pump for longer than a minute

remember to stay safe frens.

doesn't deadly break gouge and blind

you have no idea what you're talking about, to even play as a Rogue takes a tremendous amount of skill beyond what noobs like you could even imagine.

boy I love esoteric vanilla memes

yes
don't do that

what does a daggerless hemo opener against mage look like? starting garrote feels fucking terrible

Reminder that faction is still up in the air for k3 but we are raiding NA LATE NIGHT on WEEK DAYS. All are forgiven for past behavior and welcome but drama will result in swift gkicks. We've all matured and grown as human beings and this is our last chance to fuck dragons up before official classic divides us once and for all.

Fuck off already.

how is manlet so nice?

he's been through a lot...

he's happy with just giving back, don't abuse his generosity.

Congrats on giving a fucking ROGUE good advice on how to play his cheap-as-fuck class, retards.

>wanting to bait newbies
>not putting 2/2 murder
it's the ultimate noob trap talent

the ultimate noob trap talent is ever using any of the poison talents, even in pvp

t. top10 dps on the server

>nice
>spergs out and calls people retards over small mistakes

maybe they shouldn't be retarded

>Kronos 3 becomes the go to realm for EU/NA with its great features such as VPN ban, no corrupt staff, blizzlike population, 5g respecs, being able to queue for BGs anywhere in the world.
>Light's Hope becomes a containment zone for all of the Chinese players. This time they won't DDoS Kronos because they have a server to exploit.
>Nighthaven becomes a containment zone for all of the Russian players.
>Classic will release near the end of K3s content cycle.
Could things have worked out any better?

t. manlett

>Classic will release near the end of K3s content cycle
K3's content cycle ends 4 months from now?

I thought 5/5 Dodge + Ghostly Strike was the ultimate noob trap?

Is there a working Cheap Shot stopattack macro?
I don't want to have to angle.

This guy gets it. I think the rest of you are in denial.
You're all going to wish you had used this time to take a little break, at least unless you're a third worlder with no intention of paying money, or if you're too broken that you can't live without a shitty pserver and associated discord chatroom to meme in.

There's no way Classic releases before 2019. They will release it during the content drought for BFA for maximum effectiveness. Blizzard isn't going to rush out some half assed product.

>Blizzard isn't going to rush out some half assed product.
Activision, on the other hand

And this is an example of someone who does not get it. Let's take a moment to reflect that the wisdom of Veeky Forums has been incorrect at every stage regarding classic.

you think that classic is going to release this year? they have given out zero information on it. even if they released beta today it wouldnt be out in four months.

Classic release date will be teased in E3 in summer and will be around holiday season 2018

OH HERE WE GO

Classic is on the bottom of their priorities. Activision is all about money and Classic will be devoid of what makes them money on retail which are the micro transactions. They don't even bother reporting subscriber numbers anymore because its irrelevant when most of their revenue comes from their various cash shop and services. Classic will be used to try and lure in old players onto the Blizzard App so they can advertise games. If they release a half baked project word will spread and it'll be DoA -- ruining the only reason they want to put it out. They'll take their time with it and make sure its up to par and via discussion with the community work out the specifics. Then there will be a long beta while all of the bugs are worked out. Release is at a minimum a year away. It makes more sense for them to release it between BFA and the next expansion to draw more hype.