Karla in FEH when?

Veronica? More like

VeroniCOOL!

Living the dream

It's confirmed, Cordelia is a mommy

Hang

HNowi or Elincia?

yourself

I get that he's not on par with the current levels of S tier powercreep but he's still a good unit. Just today my +def -res took on a +10 H Jakob and +10 dual fury Eldigan, killing the former and leaving the latter with 1hp while he himself only had 3 damage. All it took was swordbreaker and an attack hone. Honestly Radiant Aether itself probably lets him kill most armors that initiate onto him.

Should've paid attention to the post count. Same guy, on a scale of 1 to 100 how retarded would I be to do this /feg/?

When?

Is it worth upping a 4* +Atk -HP Sothe to 5* or should I hold out for +Spd and keep him as LaD fodder?

>being this much of a faggot, trying his best to bait

I feel sad for you...

HNowi of course.

i am going to call brave veronica braveronica and there is nothing you can do to stop me

I can't wait to put my VIke on the bench, courtesy of the Reddit army!

Sorta.

Nehw?

>Honestly Radiant Aether itself probably lets him kill most armors that initiate onto him.
?
CD goes from 4 to 2 from breath effect. Even if he doubles on counter it would go from 2 to 0 and not proc.

Sonya is my wife.

I guess. But man do i hate it when Reddit gets their way.

breath skill are also active when you hit the enemy as long as they startedthe fight, smooth brain

el goblino...

reddit wants tharja to win sweetie

>No defenses
>user a while back was suggesting mono color teams
>Why the fuck not
>Throw Rein and two other lances behind a 4* Valter lead this week
>Defenses actually start trickling in

How the fuck do people actually lose to mono color teams? Barring dumb shit like BK's turn 1 Black Luna killing regardless of color, weapon triangle advantage in this game is so strong that I can't see someone losing to this.

Feels weird because I've always wanted Ike, but I think that this one is the lamest Ike they've released so far.

She's been one since Awakening, this is news to literally no one.

Reminder that Ike is literally /feg/'s favorite MC.

Elincia's a nuke but mage fliers are way too good.
If you have Nowi and/or Corrin I wouldn't suggest trying to get Elincia and Tana as good as they are.

I was more talking about the CPU handling your units. Since thats what Dancers usualy do since the CPU always uses movement skills if possible, so if you use reposition units (a.k.a. fliers), it will only amount to a 3 movement anyway.

>Askr lads stuck with Threaten Atk 2, Escape Route 2, and Defiant Atk 2 on their prfs
>Meanwhile, units now get shit like Wrath 3 built into their prfs
How many more of these shitty quests do we get before they can """redeem""" themselves

You just have to carch that one chump off guard.

>Even if he doubles on counter it would go from 2 to 0 and not proc
Learn how Breath skills work retard

Should I send this edit to Ormille on twatter?

That was as a future mommy, now time she's a mommy with saggy tits and an ass that doesn't fit on a single chair, who gives birth in the current timeline.

Why'd you even ask?

Pretty retarded, I'd suggest starting an account on another phone or Memu if you want to be completely safe, though as long your old account is linked you can always go back to it.

The way to get Defenses is to catch people off guard and present them with something they don't expect or don't have a counter to. So mono color teams can trip someone up.
You can put up an OP super strong team and get nothing, then put up some meme team and get Defenses.

Lyn actually looks cute with her stupid ass hair cut down

Clarisse just asked me why i am so nice to her. What should i say?

>Implying /v/ crossposter, who are basically lapsed Redditors, are truly representative of /feg/
Go back.

When will she be back?

I am going to relish the day when
I luckshit a + Res loli Tiki so I can
make everyone of you Ike fags shit yourselves.

M-merely pretending!

Yeah, my Femui is gonna eat him.

No because its rude

anal

wait are you fucking serious

so breath skills are by far the most powerful in the game then

with QR you're telling me it guarantees a 4 charge special in 1 round of combat?

that's fucking retarded who even added this to the game

That's an edit?
Looks like a normal pic to me.

>these are the kind of retards that think VIke is shit

so I guess Echoes DLC was made to make Thabes bearable? because it is just a shit fest after floor 5 if you just go there right after the story, and there aren't really any good grind spots left

yes, to fodder him to my fae for warding heavy breathing

>Hama Yami +2 DEF/RES
>Rally Def/Res +3 DEF/RES
>Spur Def/Res 2 +3 DEF/RES
>another Spur Def +3DEF
>Drive Def 2 seal +3 DEF
>Drive Def 2 C skill +3 DEF
>total +17DEF +8RES, so 48 DEF / 29 RES + def tile

Now FUCK OFF Myrrh

The idea is to catch someone with a weak check to your mono color. Someone's dedicated red check for example may only be able to reliably stop two reds before getting overwhelmed or maybe they are running a heavy green comp.

You only need to kill one unit on an impatient player's team to score a defense that way.

What girls would be better with bigger boobs?

Why did they make this slut the best blue flier?

>complete deathless arena run with first 7 daily free swords fairly late in the day
>well into t20 range
>check again today
>dropping by 200 places
Can't wait to get my free Vike so this shit never happens again. Legendary bloat was a mistake.

My +spd Chiki is ready

It doesn't "guarantee" because Guard exists.
However, Guard isn't good and nobody uses it.
Anyways, it relies on virgin riposte. If there was something like Breath Blow then shit would get fucking real.

The girls with already big boobs

Because the jews only make flying mages seasonals and she's currently the only blue flying mage?

Thabes is more than doable immediately after the story but you need to prepare the right shit for it.

Delthea, Killer Bows, and Invoke meatshields are all necessities.

Don't you want me in your gacha game user...

theres is a Karla in Feh already, the penis make her better

She wasn't a limited unit and is always in the pool. Dunno when she'll be on banner again. Some legendary banner in the future is my guess

>Ormille fixed his chins
Holy shit his art looks great now

no that's rude, it's only fanart

FUN~

Cecilia, Neimi, Sigrun, Tatiana, Maribelle, Panne.

You CAN do the whole thing in one go without much grinding, but the battles in floors 6-10 are brutal, and the optional dragon mob in the hidden room on floor 9 is probably worse than the actual boss fight. If you looted anything that might be interesting by the time you hit floor 9, you might want to just fuck off and come back after checking to see what it is so you don't lose it.

And yes, most of the encounters are avoidable, only the floor 5 dragon has to be fought every time you go down there if your movement is on point.

It's an edit that someone in here did last night

leg banner is your best bet, probably not for a while though
i'm hoping the 8% red pool for when they add her is something godly like vike, zelgius, and her

>meanwhile i just let +10 myrrh's suicide against my +0 joshua with vanilla skills
feels good not being a complete retard

I hope /feg/ memes some disgusting fetish onto her when she is released just to spite you

You forgot Drive Spectrum Marth

31/34 is too good for a mage flier

What refine should I give Valentine Eliwood's lance if I just want to build him lightly? No DC or big SI will be going into him. Probably just Moonbow/Iceberg/Bonfire and QR2 or something. He won't get used much besides TTauto battle and as an extra in AA.

youtube.com/watch?v=4u3Kf274iOk

OUR GUY JIM STERLING TEARS MUSOUSHIT THE FUCK OUT

Only if you come with titcow art

Ike has more reach than just reddit. If reddit got their way it would have been NINO!!!!

welp, time to teach everyone how to use dark magic

Well whoever did it needs to keep doing it

At least he has SI, unlike fucking Tobin, that useless piece of shit.

That edit looks like shit.

>0x2

make sure you give eirika her prf tome

aefi# AOSDRFKJWE#@W@WMQKJA FA MDNESCWNDFQWAS@R4234

Why do you think every single EP-focused unit wants either it or DC nowadays?