/ink/ - Splatoon General

Salmon Slamming Edition

Previous thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

>News
Team Love won the latest US Splatfest!
Sloshing Machine Neo is available! Sub: point sensor; Special: splat bomb launcher
Pearl & Marina Amiibo available soon!
New stage, Goby Arena available soon!
New weapon, Dark Tetras available soon!

>Wiki
splatoonwiki.org/

>Patch notes
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

>Big S2 gear & weapon lists (contains unreleased weapons)
leanny.github.io/splat2/
leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

>Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
loadout.ink/

>List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

>League weapon usage data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k78z_Nz7xDXcSSK5lCtNMKwNE0tRea_vHf6cavl8KLI/edit#gid=255836450

>Add your FC to the list of FC below:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>List of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

We 3/4 salm

Ily cday dont sweat it

Forgot my obligatory cute squibs

ah yes salmon run, the only mode /ink/ plays

What's the BEST map right now and why is it Snapper Canal?

That sounds like a good lead-in to posting cute woomiies and cool spaghettis from the basic collection we have.

>tfw everyone hates you now

Hey I play every mode.

Just sucks that CB is my favorite but everyone here seems to hate it. Thankfully I got a few friends to play with.

the only good game mode

But ily

>My entire crew dies during a Cohock Charge
Literally HOW

Welp that's it for me, got my bonuses so GGs bomb crew.

t. B rank shitter

Are you afraid of fun, user :^J

It's the only mode where the shitty tickrate does not matter.

That's a funny way to spell inkblot academy.

>SR
>fun
It's easy and monotonous as fuck, and after doing it every time it's available after not actively playing anything else for over a month, it becomes so boring that I dread doing it.

I can't wait until I have more time to play the actual game again.

Woomy got ass.

3/4

nice blog, faggot. I like it.

Tits vs Ass Splatfest when?

Cute tummy too

Autism

Would blow a load on it/10

>You posted your experiences with the game? DUDE NICE BLOG LMAO

This guy gets it.

Good enough reason for me, I suppose.

Still 3/4 famalamlam

Gotcha covered senpai

Hi.
I dislike this game and its player base.

Autism

still 3/4? I can join for a few

Hi.
I'm an angery comment telling you why are you posting here then

No I am not a good painter but I am autistic

Surely this time Annie will have good come up in her shop!

would kiss this woomy's tummy!

lewds when?

>forge mask
>cold blooded by default
>only ones to ever be sold by annie are last-ditch effort and opening gambit

What's another 2 hours?!

>Ranked
>fun
It's easy and monotonous as fuck, and after doing it every time i can feel assed dealing with laggers and retards after not actively playing anything else for over a month, it becomes so boring that I dread doing it.

Nice pasta faggot, i can do it too.

When you pay someone to draw them or give people a good reason to want some.

One more for me guys if ya fellas still wanna run

C'mon, user. Give it up, this isn't healthy. Annie left us to die months ago.
Just squad up for some league/salmon and try to forget about it.

That's it for me Bombcrew, GG

ok i'll go one more

GGs crew

Salmon Run actually is monotonous, though. It's the same one map and four weapons per 24-32 hours. There are only a handful of round variants and they're the same ones we've had since day 1.

You seem upset, B rank shitter.

Hi.
I don't particularly hate oc's but I think they're embarrassing because it's the kind of behavior I'd see from my 9 year old niece but even worse because grown men want to have sex with their oc's and also pretend to be their oc's in the thread. I'm not against you having fun, I'm against you behaving like people on a sex offenders register who have been diagnosed with multiple mental illnesses

Continuation of deepest, darkest Splatoon secrets?
I'm responsible for 3 of the moderate-sized OCs and one small meme one.
I'm deathly afraid someone will figure out which ones.

>multiple OCs

That sounds like a honor code violation

GGs pleasure playing with you all again!

I really didn't intend for it to happen.
All but one of them was just me memeing about and they stuck a little more than I thought they would. That's why the others are more or less dead.

I'm actually a girl, but I pretend to be a guy to avoid getting shat on. No one on /ink/ caught on so far.

ggs

I guess it's not your fault then

I want more than anything to have a friend in this general who I can play with regularly, but I'm strictly an anonymous poster. When people post in the thread saying that I did well when playing with them, I get emotional.

I really don't like Slut woomy. I have nothing against her maker, but the fact that there's a shitshow anytime anyone criticizes her has made me dislike her.

I hate niggers. They really annoy me. I won't play with them at all

Hey I remember you, you were the guy who did really well that time when you were playing with me

I just want a boyfriend I can play splatoon with but I'm a shitter and ugly af to boot.

Why would you even need to pretend? The default assumption on the internet is everyone is a guy.

How does one even go about pretending?
"Hey, it's me, jerkoff user. I need ink squids to jerk my big fat dick to because I'm the manliest man in this thread. Brb, my balls are going through their period."

I'm generally the one referred to as falseflagger user who posted in the very first confessional, falseflagged as some players with fcs flaming themselves (although I only got the idea from seeing people unironically do it, so good luck trying to tell what's real), shitposted about league players (and some people actually joined in), made the fuck you faggots pasta and shitposted about oc posts, made unfresh yebby (he accidentally became an actual oc so jokes on me) and falseflagged as nerd. I don't actually have vendettas against anyone or anything and I'm not in any discords I just like shitposting for fun between games sometimes. I haven't made any shitposts since the nerd and unfresh yebby thing though and think the shitposting since then has been a bit cringe

Just stop caring and don't point it out, nobody else will care except for the obvious retards

Why doesn't the bowtie cat give you a reward when you rank up anymore?

He does.

t. sendarum

>falsefalgged as Nerd
You don't have to lie for her, user. It's obvious that was really her.

You really are a toxic individual to this general.

>tfw don't even know what parts are true or not
he truly is falseflagfag

my b I forgot that you only rank up in Turf War. Other than the Splatfest I haven't touched it since before level 10.

>no one caught on so far
>t. sendarum
Try again

I thought you meant the snails you get every level past 30.

I'm Nerd woomy's creator and I forgive you, falseflaganon.

Huh, I haven't even reached that point. Extra snails sounds neat though.

All I need to know is if you main the inkbrush or not

Henlo ivorybody! It is everyone favorite squid, Yebby Fresh! Here with good friend Jelly Fresh! Sea slug are shining, sun is singing, beautiful day, is it not?

This isn't actually me and I'm not sure why you'd claim that. What's your end goal, falseflag user?

>quad kill on splat zones

the plot thickens
what other parts do you think are lies?

I'm the frogposter and I've never actually thrown any games, it's just easy (You)s from a couple asspained "muh /pol/" posters

Is he really gone? Is it safe to come out now?

For real?

I mean if you're good people will play w/ u user.

i actually thought it was falseflag user. a little disappointed now

It's an intricate double-lie. He really IS the creator of unfresh yeb, pretending not to be the guy who posted that he's the creator of unfresh!

The irony of you replying to me with that is thicker

That person youre replying to is also him! Heck, maybe YOU'RE him!

Maybe it's you!

Maybe, just maybe..
there's a little false flag user inside all of us

The real false flag is the shitposts you made along the journey.

He could be in this very thread! He could be you! He could be me!

L-let's just start tying stones to everyone we think is falseflaganon and tossing them into the river!

He could even be-

samefag!

This is falseflag user!

(You)

most of them are exactly 60-90 seconds apart, so you're probably right.

There's at least two people.