>Guild
Post your username in the thread for invite
>When does Abyss end?
Feb 26
>When does Bestiary start.
March 2

Last map

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7ypysm/you_cannot_control_the_storm_but_you_can_utilise/duicjmu/
youtube.com/watch?v=cN82BoHQJHM
youtube.com/watch?v=zPyyo8_Ndyo
youtube.com/watch?v=vwCGT8ttfWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are some good vidya to play while waiting for the new league/update?

>>>/rec/

post coolest looking items only

why don't MoM builds use Atziri's Foible? you can't get more ehp from a regular life/mana amulet

based

because no one is smart as you are

joke?

This is what you are paying for when you buy a $35 MTX.

When is the actual newspost coming
They arent having another meeting today are they

do people actually use 2h weapons
why

>twohander with less than 350pdps

free shock + chill on block, it's low key really good

warmeme totem

reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7ypysm/you_cannot_control_the_storm_but_you_can_utilise/duicjmu/

yeah you are definitely going to use it
be sure to post your build to the forums when you do

chris_wilsonLead Developer [hidden score] 5 minutes ago

The version being shown here is what was used in our press tour (a couple of weeks ago). I have now heard it is slated for additional damage after the balance team had a second look at it this week, though unfortunately due to miscommunication, we posted the one from the press tour. Sorry about that, it's pretty hectic here!

just fire Bex already, tired of her noobie mistakes

>ascendancies unfinished
>showing off garbage and then backtracking

holy shit lmao

at least now i won't have to spend coins on sealing it

dumb nanachi poster

To spin.

post captain american builds only

>This much damage control

>though unfortunately due to miscommunication, we posted the one from the press tour.
>skill gems unfinished
>asc unfinished
>items unfinished too, "balance team" realized it's shit after they posted pic
>we still have very little info about new league
every day I'm more and more afraid

no need. just seal every prophecy and toss all those shit fated uniques in a couple weeks :^)

>no bard class
uhh poetards?

>actually less than 10 attacks per second
*flickers behind you*

we have a bard weapon (Nuro's Harp) if that's of any consolation

>sing the tale of the brave sir robin offensively at brutus
>get punched out after only an hour of intense play

It's not that surprising honestly. They probably laid out everything what they want except they just don't know what the numbers should be. I'd imagine they thought of this as a gap item until you can afford/find your main weapon. An extremely shit one since they all cant be winners

you gotta catch dumb beasts for that though. less hassle to just buy coins and seal that shit yourself isn't it

Does running around as a half-naked nigger and screaming repeatedly count as being bard?

if Atnes isnt unblocking me I am leaving discord

>captain "my friends have genetic privilege they should have their identities exposed and be monitored by an over-reaching organization with a history of being infiltrated and run by nazis and various other fascist/commie assholes" SJW sellout
No thanks.

Why would they show that at the press tour in the fist place?

youtube.com/watch?v=cN82BoHQJHM
>best league
>managed to have the best trailer as well
How can others even hope to compete?

They lie.

just going to let you know that the sentinels are the only good guys in the marvel universe, and all of the capefags should be either euthanized or jailed depending on the nature of their capefaggotry

its journalists, you can show those retards anything

I'm keeping an eye on the Bestiary announcements and so far I haven't seen anything regarding masters - maybe there's information somewhere in some GGG staff interview I missed, but none that I know of.
I was half expecting we'd get some sort of change in the concept/mechanics of masters, but that's clearly not the case. Instead, we'll get the menagerie, which seems nice.

I understand we don't have a lot of information as to how the menagerie actually works, but it seems like it'll be quite a time-consuming activity - and that's ok. It's the latest addition to the game, brand new content, so it's only fair. What concerns me is that now there will be two concurrent time-consuming activities: master reputation and menagerie. Both are relevant. Both involve crafting. But one is current content, the other is 3.5 years old content that I've grinded over and over again.

I'm not the most casual player in the world, but I'm not the most hardcore PoE streamer either. Some days I'll play the entire day, others I'll barely have time for PoE, if any. And if I have time to play, what am I going to want to experience - old content or current content? The latter, of course.

So, please, I urge you, GGG, to take that into account and make masters level up faster. I'm not saying it's too hard to level masters and I acknowledge that it's got easier and easier over the years. But still, it's a time-consuming chore that should not compete with the fresh time-consuming content for whatever time I have to play PoE. Increase the rep we get from missions; lower the masters rep required to level up; go nuts and make every single map spawn all the masters at the same time; or go even more nuts and implement all of them at once. Whatever you do, just make it faster so we spend more time doing 2018 Bestiary content instead of 2014 Forsaken Masters content.
Please.

Not bad not bad, but this one's even better:
youtube.com/watch?v=zPyyo8_Ndyo

thanks for the update reddit reposter

I hated the xbone release announcement to the point that I felt betrayed for my financial commitments in the past. Now I feel like a whiny jealous little bitch who got mad because their favorite game flirted with another community.
GGG, this was my weak moment. There's no and there has never been any justifiable claim to have a donation be used explicitly for what the donator had in mind. Having been so narrow minded and now seeing what you accomplished, I feel ashamed. I regret having doubted you.
I'm ready now for this kind of open relationship. And I will probably purchase the next iteration of supporter packs too.
Sincerely, a reformed fan.
who should've gone to sleep about four hours ago desu

what a well worded and thought through posting, have my upvote friend

skip masters if you dont like them, they're optional. theres new players who havent farmed them for 3 years, too

i fucking hate masters too tho, theyre just tedious

>desu

sometimes i just give up being able to craft powerful items

If these are the uniques that they're showing us imagine how bad the other ones are.

i only farm them for big hideout and decorations

this tbqh my senpaitachi

I know it's a joke but people need to realize poe LITERALLY is a free game some of you guys sound like ur entitled for good content

i don't even think they should be adding uniques unless they do something interesting regardless of power level

It's not a free game when you have to buy stash tabs to be able to play properly.

>implying that is the best trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=vwCGT8ttfWE
Step aside. Izaro is best

I don't play the game that much anymore but once salary hits I'll get a nice supporter pack, simply because GGG is awesome and deserves to get paid

>ascendancies not finalized
>fated uniques not finalized
>support gem that was supposed to be released in 3.1 only releasing now not yet finalized
the only thing they for certain have finalized are probably mtxes

>just skip the ability to cap resists with ease, perfect crafted ilvl80+ gear, get the exact socket coloring you want, and buying 1ex uniques for 5 chaos

Not true, I'm enjoying PoE on 4 default stash tabs just fine

stop posting this lie

No you're not and good luck winning any of the non existent races.

The patch that killed poe

man I love this expansion for the ass-pain it created. Magnificent

The patch that filtered out the bitch boys who couldn't handle not dying once to a boss and traps.

#1 SSFHC played on 4 default tabs and streamed it

So, the story of the game basically comes down to some indians being total assholes and both their believes and gods fucking up everything for everyone beyond belief? Fuck this Kitava asshole lmao.

newfag here

any funbuilds that are a must to have?

Currently have a flicker strike character

Same here senpai.
One tab for currency, one for maps, one for holding quality gems and flasks, and one for holding vendor recipe sets.
Uniques/money-rares drop? Sell them on the forums with a 10% undercut of poe.trade value to sell fast and keep stash clean.
Not enough room?
Mule characters.
Still not enough room?
You can make another account FOR FREE

oh sure, you can play poe, but first you have to

>have an expensive gaming pc
>edit the ini to lower your texture quality
>--nosound your target path
>use a 3rd party program to cap your FPS so you don't have to use vsync
>use a 3rd party program to reduce and smooth particle effects
>buy an expensive SSD

with all of that you MIGHT get a somewhat stable 15fps in parties

oh sure, you can trade in poe, but first you have to

>buy $50 in premium and currency tabs
>use a 3rd party program to organize and list your items
>use a 3rd party website to search for items
>drop what you're doing every 5 minutes to make a trade for one chaos orb

with all of this you MIGHT be able to keep up with inflation to afford the gear you want

meanwhile, GGG is perfectly fine with all of this and has no problem building their business model around 3rd party tools, AND they also have no problem gouging you for money despite never fixing any of the game issues over the past FOUR SIX.

and oh, the worst thing about all of this? people actually defend it and beg for more

speak English if you want to communicate with the rest of us, this is a civilized general not a zoo for knuckle dragging apes

Atnes#6940 unblock me I done nothing wrong and ur causing me so much sadness and depress

I hear what you're saying and I totally read your post in its entirety but what about the fact that #1 SSFHC played on 4 default tabs and streamed it

why would you need more than 4 default tabs for SSF? you make it sound like you did something relevant. I'd like to see you trade with 4 default tabs

>he doesn't have currency, div, essence and map tabs
>he doesn't have a bunch of quad tabs
>he doesn't have 20+ premium tabs

your usage of capitalization and punctuation is abysmal
would report your post on /a/ for violating all of the rules

There are no "must have" builds except "anything slayer" and "spectre summoner" for "max efficiency."
In reality you'll have no idea what to gear with and won't understand why they took specific passives or why they're using a specific item, so your efficiency gets wrecked by suboptimal leveling speed and spending too much time comparing items.
Just have fun.

abyss pedo poster please leave

He is just using American English.

pls be troll

are you fucking retarded?

not until abyss league has ended

The post I was replying to said
>No you're not and good luck winning any of the non existent races.
The race for SSFHC first level 100 was won with a player on 4 default tabs
>why would you need more than 4 default tabs for SSF?
You probably need more storage than usual for SSF since you cannot trade potentially useful in the future items to other players

@retard#205834221
fuck off

you make it sound like anyone gave a shit about ssfhc this league. literally his only competition was raiz

holy fuck that patch is going to be a shitshow less then 2 weeks to release and their 2 main selling points arent even finished
fucking ayyyy bois

>being this much of a beta cuck
Just find a new trap to orbit faggot

Why are character pics on the skill tree so derpy?

Keep moving those goalposts when you're being proven wrong

>moving goalposts

how did you beat that other player
was it with sunder
bet your palms were sweating the whole time you were competing against that one other person

That's one smoooth boi.
Literally.

Oh sure let's downplay the fact that a SSFHC player reached level 100 in what, 10 days? and 4 default tabs to prove the point that you totally need 50 premium tabs and to trade non-stop to "properly play" PoE, that's a really persuasive argument.

>reveal a thing
>everyone calls it vendor trash
>ggg say it wasn't real thing
>still haven't removed post about thing or shown us the real thing yet
what are they doing

what if I want to trade retard
who cares about ssf

did you also get a soultaker too