>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-awEiURhNA
fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Emma
fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Shade_(Character)
fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Yuzu
fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Randal
fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Alice
fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Valjean
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck horses

Slow down Tailtiu!

>anons get so assblasted over an OP that they made another OP
Is Corn good? This is the free one for being apart of the master Android race

real quick before this thread archives do I +1 Zephiel or 5* Narcian

Narcian will get his Rune Axe

BASED Fire Emblem thread

She needs either +atk or +spd

Zephiel already has a refinement that is worth using

youtube.com/watch?v=U-awEiURhNA

Why is she going so speedy fast? Where does she have to be?

>エマとシェイドとユズとランドとアリスとバルとニーヴ
Seems like a lot of dudes

5* Narcian so you can run the two together, then +1 Zephiel later.

>worth using
Really, I don't find it that good. I was expecting DC memes
How is your build?

>already refined ninian and eliwood with speed
>now want to give them res and atk for aura color autism

Why am I like this?

She's expensive to build if you're going to go down the Distant Counter road (or even just Steady Breath) but Dark Breath+ is really good and her statline makes Femui a really unique dragon. I like using her a lot.

the afterlife

Does someone have a list of all the Cipher donutsteels? I want to make up some builds for them because why the fuck not?

>>>>>>>>>>dragons

I don't have DC for him though (and even if I did I don't think I'd give it to him because I already have a good ranged red option and I want to improve his Ayra matchups)
I'm gonna bet on rune axe

She's good but she's hard to build
It's probably better and easier to just build Nowi instead

We're over here, guys!

they probably didn't go DC since there were plenty of people who already put it on their Zephiel.
I remember a dev challenge map with Zephiel, where he had DC as well. They probably didn't want to buttblast these people, and in-built DD3 helps him with DC so it ain't half bad. now if only they didn't went for the dragon meme

>(excluding dragons)

Veronica? More like

VeroniCOOL!

If there is a remake will we be able to save that :D

>Armor Emblemfags
Understands that armors are quite frankly bullshit, but also realizes they have inherent weaknesses and don't bitch about it. The biggest enemy to armoremblemfags is ISIS because they keep gating every Armor behind seasonals.

>Horse Emblemfags
Retards who can't understand that the game has evolved beyond them as they desperately try to cling to relevancy. Unironically still think Rein and Blyn are S+ tier.

>Dragon Emblemfags.
Huge victim complex retards who think they should be allowed to be good at everything with no downsides. They seriously believe a single weapon in the worst color in the game is a good enough check for them.

>Flier Emblemfags
The chads of FEH. They understand the unlimited mobility of these guys is what makes them beyond broken. They quietly argue amongst themselves instead of engaging with everybody else, because everybody else is too retarded to understand that no limited movement is busted in this game.

No thank you donnelposter

fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Emma
fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Shade_(Character)
fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Yuzu
fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Randal
fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Alice
fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Valjean

There's also this new one, Neeve.

t. fliershitter cancer

i like fae

I've had DC on him since the early days, so his refine works perfectly for him. I only use him on an armor team though, so he gets to make use of Fortify to make his mixed tanking even stronger.

(lol

What am I looking at here?

I wonder what this poster rolled for.

What about infantryfags?

She's my main dragon and I love using her. Mine is +ATK and merged, though. I don't even run anything special on her, only +3 Attack and Lancebreaker, and she's still my main blue.

what about infantryfags (non-dragon)?

Embarrassing post.

Narcian is cute but not as cute as Minerva

>t. flyshitter
Fliers are on the exact same tier as Horses, you're no better than Horsefags
Infantryfags (no dragons) and Mixedfags are the true chads of FEH

>Not playing mixed

>moving threads

pettiest niggas alive

>ignoring that flierfags were having a huge victim complex meltdown when somebody suggested that they were OP just a few days ago

The problem is I have never rolled an Hector. So, he is now rotting in my barracks. The fact that he needs DC is killing me. Arden and BK can fill his roll

are you excited for honker's banner???

When will we get Duma?

There's nothing to say to you.

>he moved threads too
can't be more cuccked than this

>mfw there's probably going to be a banner on it with Alm and Raven

AAAAH WHY HAVEN'T I BEEN SAVING MORE

>just spent my last 20 orbs rolling on the wrong banner

Fuck.

>STILL seething that no one finds his early reddit thread funny

Give me one good reson why I shouldn't spend all my orbs trying to get Lyn/Hector and have nothing left for the next banners

>HEY GUISE I BEAT THIS INFERNAL WITH MY ALL FLIER TEAM FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME TEEHEE IM SO BRILLIANT ARENT I?????
Flierfags are even more obnoxious and cancerous than everybody else you've listed, fliershitter.

lmao @ u

Forgot to mention that lore-wise, the reason all the Cipher "stories" happen(as in different countries like Ylisse/Tellius can fight each other) is a thing called the Boundless Chaos(mentioned by Randal in Echoes). Kind of an outrealms type of deal I'd assume.

And Neeve seems to be connected to that in a way.

It's a post card you get for attending the Cipher live streams or something like that, it just shows off all the OCs so far(7 of them total)

Are Lyn and Hector top 5 favorite characters for you/do they have skills you urgently need?

Alm is going to share it with 3 other reds most likely. And raven is a 4 star anyways, is it really worth rolling for them?

When are we getting the trailer for the new units?

Oh please, everyone knows the most CHAD teams are mixed teams.

t. butthurt pokeshitter

where is the update!!!!???

post inventories

Felicia is the cutest! She makes me the happiest person alive! I`ll always be there for her no matter what! I`ll be there to support her with whatever she needs! I could never want anything more! I couldn't go on without her! I love Felicia!

One last happy birthday to my lovely wife!

Because we get a new banner in two fucking days, calm down

CUTE! I'm glad we're getting Rinea in Heroes soon since she placed so high on CYL

Infantryfags (((((Excluding Dragons)))))) are the low tier heroes of FEH. They insist on not using optimal team builds because they think it makes them cooler. But aside from just generally being obnoxious, their commitment to using the worst movement type in the game is slowly getting rewarded as more and more exclusive skills are becoming a thing for them.

Mixed Emblemfags are just people who are too salty to admit they can't make full teams.

Wait until tomorrow

Because this is a fucking waifu colecting game and you're supposed to play it using units you like instead of the meta ones like a sad esportfag.

You didn't wish Flora a happy birthday!

Dark Breath+ is a fun debuffing tool, but she wants +Atk to make up for her lackluster base with a +4 boon, or +Def to take physical hits better if all you care about is debuffing things. You typically want to dump res on her, so running Watersweep to attack into other dragons or CC mages might actually not be a bad idea, as those mass debuffs make it easier for her to tank and double everything in the vicinity..

>mixed fags just got broken tactic skills
>still abuses the fuck out of DC
>the most common type of emblem team right before horses
Nope, literal cancer.

You got 42 minutes left to celebrate her birthday. Make them count!

It's a trap. You gonna end with shitty pity breakers and Lilinas with bad IVs
Like myself

>capped out at 24 unique posters
>on page 5 currently

you could have had DC in about one or two weeks
but you're gonna get Gorilla Ike or winter slut.
though luck, better roll some more on LA banner

I actually did it. After 10 retries and team changes I managed by using Whyrr as initial bait and drag, icey for repo, sheep for gravity+ and Ike for all damage and soaking.

Correct

I want to sex Tailtiu.

Tactics skills aren't broken until we start seeing dual tactics

For the ghb quest they are the best because of the variety of units.

>infantry has access to steady/warding breath, infantry pulse, flashing blade, etc.
>also has the largest pool out of usable units
>not cancerous
t. infantryshitter

>Tumblr gif

Don't do that, they are awful

>4.75%
>13 Orbs after the Arena
>felt completely hopeless
>fuck it, let's just get this over and done with
>after several banners of her eluding me, she's finally, finally here
>REALLY good stats too
>actually teared up a bit

Talk about a last minute miracle. Holy fucking God. I'm so glad...

So first I'm a fliershitter and now I'm an infantryshitter?
Make up your mind.

>implying CYL matters anymore

>mixed fags just got broken tactic skills
Tactic skills are literally just worse Hone skills that reward players for being mixed
Fliers are just as cancerous as Horses and you need to realize this faggot

I've got 50 refining stones again, first reply picks whose weapon I refine.

Def Clive
Speed LA!Eliwood
Speed Marisa
Speed NY!Corrin

All default weapons

Man, I barely rolled on the Los Angeles banner, but my free Eliwood is actually kind of adorable and he's growing on me. He's also useful because I only had one blue armor before.
Makes me temped to roll for Vector so he can be with his buddy but eh.

>7 hours left
Fuck I want to roll for Elincia but new heroes are coming

Suicide

>Tactics skills aren't broken
t. mixedshitter

>movement banner leaves in 7 hours
>3 of the best girls in the game on one banner
AHHHHHH I DON'T HAVE ANY ORBS LEFT

>red tome dancer

Kill yourself.

Clive

kek you're the exact opposite of an user yesterday who had a 5% pity and rolled a -atk Elinica with his last orbs, which made him ragequit apparently

Kill yourself