Alfred the Great Trailer - youtu.be/5MUdiBfXo04
totalwar.com/blog/anglo-saxon-unit-rosters
totalwar.com/blog/anglo-saxon-england
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-britannia-faq

>Warhammer 2 Info
37 Minutes Tomb Kings Gameplay - youtube.com/watch?v=O-aXyiLim2k
Tomb Kings Trailer - youtu.be/IpWqKme-g_4
totalwar.com/blog/warhammer-ii-development-update

Campaign posting and screenshot sharing encouraged!

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rdOkwbE7sBM
steamcommunity.com/groups/vtmod/discussions/0/1693785035830353150/
steamcommunity.com/groups/vtmod/discussions/0/1700541698689555431/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Play Viking Invasion in preparation for ToB

youtu.be/rdOkwbE7sBM

>we'll never get actual new edited skins for models in modern TW like modders did for Med2 and Rome 1 because CA are juden

oy vey how would i be able to charge the goyim if i let the modders do it for free

SPEARMANII

Jesus the Uesugi have a hellish start

I just want someone to do openMTW with Shogun 1 backwards compatibility and massive battle support.

historical campaigns actually are fantazy
there were no such things as settlements being built so fast as well as many other things

QUEEEN OF DAHKNESS!

it takes forever to build anything in MTW though and units take 2 turns minimum to recruit one at a time

why would you leave new info out of the OP...?

k, among historical TW games I only played shogun 2 and wasn't that realistic

Faggot.

F
A
G I A N T

retard

There's a full Takeda stack at my capital, that's where my army's at.

SWORDMANII

Please leave me alone.

It isn't. Shogun 1 actually does a better job with only two questionable units, the battlefield ninjas and sword saints. Shogun 2 has katana samurai who beat better armed troops such as yari samurai, warrior women, bulletproof samurai, portuguese terços, heavy gunners, ninja heros, and a bunch of other questionable units.

historical TW player status - 100% mad
it is good that some things do not change in our world of uncertain future

Favourite Crynsos factions?

well, the thing that bugged me a lot in a supposedly realistic game was how economy and recruitment works

TWW1&2 actually has the same problem - you somehow start with small village that can only support some cheap units and somehow in some turns you grow it into fuckhuge city - that thing is not realistic and not believable, unlike battle magic, chaos corruption, orcs, treemen and ogre shaggoths

because we know that villages do not become fuckhuge cities in few years, they do not even do that in few decades

there's a difference between making allowances for smooth gameplay and straight up ahistorical/fantastical content like ancient roman ninjas and amazons
it's not like the games were ever marketed as simulators

Paravon for sure.

IZABELLA VON CARRSTEIN

Weird way of spelling Artois

>attack a unfortified Level 3 Orc settlement with a stack of Skaven
>three Stormvermin, two Rat Ogres, three Catapults and a fuckton of Clanrat Spears w/ Shields (purely intended for mopping up unfortified settlements on the cheap)
>auto-resolve it because I've played this exact battle a million times by now
>single unit of goblin archers scores 269 kills
>mfw

Has CA changed something recently? I've never, ever seen bullshit like that on such a low tier trash unit before.

romans training ninjas is more plausible then 100%+ population growth in a few years - population that pays taxes and garrisons settlements

that allowance completly ruins immersion

Why not both, fellow duke!
With mixu i hope?

try sfo, it fixes vanilla in almost all ways it needs to be fixed

I cant into Skaven economy. How do i get money, how do i manage all that crap? Food and PO is killing me.

You came to the wrong khaganate, motherfucker.

And I don't know why it's so dark.

Of course

Bretonnia 4 lyf

about 15 years late to the party then user

How can any other faction compete?

there's 3 different tech trees in MTW based on religion by the way not counting VI

and of course there's m2 and mtw mods that extend the tech tree even more

With organ guns and anti-large?

What's a good mod for M2TW?

>Can't cast Net of Amyntok on something right next to you
I fucking hate magic

bellum crucis if you speak polish, spanish, or italian
the english translation is unfortunately shit

Who cares about language in TW? If it's readable it's fine.

when all the text reads likes its machine translated or still in italian you might understand
spanish translation is great though

>converting all my enemies catholic priests
huehuehe

Planetwar

gib amazon cavalry

You could try Total Vanilla Beyond or Stainless Steel with one of the major submods.

The Eldar Scrolls Mod is quite good

I want to be an amazon's steed.

It's funny that her thighs are thicker than the bird's.

egsblane to me

See those mountains over there?

YOU CAN CLIMB THEM

Hammers are a semi-sacred symbol and can only be used in war
A witchhunter that outlawed use of hammers for construction was killed when he used a hammer for construction

steamcommunity.com/groups/vtmod/discussions/0/1693785035830353150/
Now wait a second. Both Vermintide 1&2 apparently is getting full mod support, why Total Warhammer couldn't? Nothing at all seems to bother Games Workshop. There is also no reason for reddit to hold knowledge about importing models hostage.

>Decent mod support at launch. The first step here, besides the workshop stuff that I have been working on is to give you guys full access to the UNCOMPILED SOURCE FILES . We've been investigating different options to solve this but the best option seems to be to simply give you guys full access to the source files (textures, lua files, MATERIALS, etc) so you can compile those you need into your bundles and use the rest for reference. This will mean that the SDK (or optional sub repository of it) will be in the ballpark of 50GBs of disk space. This is a lot of data, but we don't see any other way that won't hamper your development in other ways. This should be viable to put in a seperate depot than the other mod tools so it's possible to get only the compile binaries, readmes etc for quick startup.

Mods are also confirmed being cheats

>start first ME game as Tilea
>get ready fo rat wars
>Skaven shits beeline for Feet Enchantress, sack and occupy her capitol and sit there with their stack

Can't wait for this guy to make mods for that game.

Place your bets on the LL's to come! Place your bets!

Lizardmen: Lord Croak, Gor-Rok

Dark Elves: Hellebron, Lokhir Fellheart

High Elves: Alarielle, ???

Skaven: Deathmaster Snikch

Anything TEB.
Kislev is up there too. I'd also rather play as HE side factions so I dont have to feel bad about not using any LL

What turn does Chaos come in ME when you play as Empire?

Why play VI when there's an infinitely better version?

when you have around 35 settlements, then Archaon comes when you have around 50-55.

>Lizards
Mummified Kroak carried around by Skinks, Tehenhauin
>Delves
Hellebron, Malus Darkblade
>Helves
Alarielle, Alith Anar.
>Skaven
Thanquol, Ikit Claw

What could possibly go wrong

It's inferior and in a different time period.

It's not inferior when it's built on the last good Total War game, you kike-shilling cuck

steamcommunity.com/groups/vtmod/discussions/0/1700541698689555431/
WHOAH, it turns out that GW even won't shut down entire modding for Vermintide if something outside Warhammer gets imported. At worst they will delete this mod. It's typical EULA bullshit.
Reddit soyboys purge fucking when. I hate those retards so goddamn much.

*fails to charge*
*gets stuck on walls*
*drops pikes*
*leaves castle empty for you to take it and defend from it*

ain't gonna lie I miss the fact that in the britannia game you could lay down legit stone fortresses and have small siege style battles on them.

it was awesome.

extremely rare bugs, usually from modding

>more siege battles in what was already siege battles: the game

all of those are present in vanilla and are so bad most mods have to drop secondary weapons for pikemen to work and kingdoms cranks up charge damage for two handed units because they get permanently stunlocked all the time

my favorite one was playing peekaboo with the gates and getting the enemy armies to just die to arrow fire from towers and wall units

>mods change gameplay and results in buginess
yeah, that's what happens, dumbass
if you play it without mods then it's fine
what you say is "vanilla" is clearly modded and you just forgot you modded it

Wait are we talking about Rome 2 now? haha >:P

yikes we got ourselves a retard over here do we need to bring up the medieval 2 webms made during vanilla /twg/ multiplayer matches

>Further down the line, but after release of vermintide 2, we hope to get a full mod tool chain up and running so you have access to things like level editor, unit editor, animations state machine editor etc. If this will be one tool at a time or all at once is still undecided and will depend heavily on how the source file SDK work goes.
Even animations! Why no such support in Total Warhammer like in previous TW titles though?

cut it out >:(

I've seen the webms, it was made obvious those were faked and mods were being used
It's ok, I'll still let you post here even if you've got down syndrome, I like to be inclusive with the disabled

I think the difference might be in the type of game. Vermintide doesn't really threaten any existing TT stuff because GW doesn't do first person co-op shooters.

Squint a bit though, be half blind, and you can sorta see corporate double-think allowing them to think that a computer based strategy game might conflict with their miniatures based strategy game.

I think games workshop is being extremely careful about mod support. They're autistic about people taking their IP and essentially slapping all sorts of faggotry onto it
The fact that they've given CA so much leeway is honestly a surprise

both are buggy as fuck %)

>hehe if i pretend they were fake and the dozens of /twg/ oldfags that played multiplayer went out of their way to alter the game my buggy game is magically perfect now

Thanquol would make a great addition to WH2 but what clan would he command?

If they ever make a Legendary Hero system i think he'd fit into that better myself

Is mammoth/chariot Wulfrik any good? I was thinking of just keeping him on foot and going full Yellow Tree for "muh 1v1 duelz me fag "

Rogue Thanquol

I remember Mammoth Wulfrik absolutely shredding everyone. Units, heroes and lords, he was a pain train. Chariot was underwhelming

Vermintide is normiebait co-op game with free lootboxes and progression/rpg system and they are fine with importing everything. TW is autistic game like all strategy games that appeals to niche. Being strict about second while allowing everything in first is dumb. And they will never shut down modding because of importing models risking unnecessary review bombing so those modding fags can just write tutorial and teach others to import models and animations rather continuing with that pathetic monopoly

You want a horse to duel large foes on. No knockback, lore-friendly enough.

thanquol when
alarielle when
gotrex/felix, vermintide squad at least mentioned when

>we need another Slayer LL
Ha ha, no.

So, Skink Priests
Keep them on a Pteradon for mobility and escape ability, or put them on an ancient Stegadon to be a bonus monster unit

>vermintide squad
>endtimes faggotry

How about no.

High Eleves, Allarielle and Alith Anar.

>gotrek
>LL
nah

>a bonus monster unit
a tanky motherfucker that can hold its own with a nice health pool and comes equipped with a full siege engine on the back
being in the air isnt very safe when vampires are mucking about and other lords get actual combat flying mounts

>vermintide squad at least mentioned when
The skaven mention saltz and siena in one of the diplomacy lines.