/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2018/0206_gardenofsinners/
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC

>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter

>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5 (embed) (embed)

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk (embed) (embed)

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

lolibros are the best and most powerful race of posters

la creatura...

I want a Count.

zero
user has zero quartz left
ahahahahaha

Don’t tell me you’re rolling for Dantes when Jalter is around the corner?

>(embed) (embed)

dumb banana trying to ruin comfy /alter/ threads

Watching 300 with Mashu!

You spelled snekposter wrong.

>lolibros are the best and most powerful race of posters (embed) (embed) (embed)

i love my king

I want both for a double dose of edge.

I've got 330 quartz for Horta and 200 dollars ready to drop at a moment's notice when she's here if I don't immediately get her.

I want my wife

Headpatting my Emperor/Wife!

300 SQ for Jeanne Alter!

>12SQ
>5 tickets
Post yfw I get her and you don't even get a single SR

That dude draws the best Seibas.

You're getting her to NP5 r-right anons?

Okita is cute!!

Why does she dress like a dad?

How many quartz do you get on average yearly? Considering new content and clearing free maps it should be somewhere around 1200-1600 right?

>only 300
I have 870 quartz and 80 tickets.

Fuck yeah
Because she is a dad(female).
Nightingale is her husband(female) and Mordred is her son (female).

What kind of sexy dad do you have, user?

So what's the best free 4*? I'm considering PenPen despite already having Herc, I don't imagine any of the casters are worth bothering with and I can't imagine any of the 4* lancers are a significant upgrade from Cu.
Everything else I've either got a good 5* or a more-or-less best in class 4*.

>having Nero
god I wish that were me

[Embed]

>I can't imagine any of the 4* lancers
Titoria, you dumbfucc.

Would you let yourself get manhandled by PenPen?

I've heard bad things about the stupid horse. I'll be aiming for a 5* Lancer or bust, Cu hasn't done me wrong yet.

Titoria Alter and Lancelot (saber) were the top picks when JP had the free pick going. Both are kinda outclassed by Mama Lancer and Yagyu, but they're still great.

>shit animations
>charisma E

Titoria is a good Lancer. Cu is a cockroach, Titoria brings in the damage.

I got her at NP3 during Valentines, felt good.

>tfw i have Nero but i don't have any situation were she could be better than my OG Saber or Mordred
Any team suggestion?

Fate Go X Transformers collab when?

Most picked were Lancer Alter and Gorgon.

That is the plan.

>Crit buster meme
She's good, even better after Memerlin.
>But that horse tho
Yeah its a shame.

>mana burst A+
>crit damage, star absorb and star gen in one skill

Both are story locked, so there is that.
I'll probably pick either banana oni or Gorgon, since all other 4* I want are limited or welfare.

Reminder that Gilgamesh is weaker than Lancelot in Zero and only lost because Kariya was Lancelot's master. Kariya was lackadaisical in his magus studies so he had to rely on crest worms, making his body weaker and unsuitable for Lancelot's true potential. Also, if Gilgamesh had used his chains on Lancelot, he would've just taken them under his control.

Gilgamesh was also weaker than Heracles in UBW and only won because Heracles had to protect Illya. It was shown that Heracles could've easily broken through Gil's chains, thus rendering him defenseless.

If you argue Enuma Elish for either of the two, keep in mind that both Lancelot and Heracles were berserkers and would've given Gil no time to prepare Ea. Also, Enuma Elish would've taken only 1 of Heracles's twelve lives.

Fuck dantes, where is my priest redman?

Jalterbros where you at?

>be darkskinned
>special ability is either stealing shit or being a rebel

Dumb Lancelotspic. Don't use Jannu for your shitposting.

>blocks your path

Right here bro

I want him because I have Arjuna and listening to Shimazaki voice them both on the same team would make me laugh.

Right here is shit compared to left one

oomoo

Because she is a dad.

This. I'll def be rollling for priest shirou.

Gilgamesh is the strongest.
ea gg

>implying i'm not a lucklet

YOU HAVE TO DELETE THIS IT DOESNT COUNT

This

is it worth rolling for priest redman now when he's only going to be good more than a year later?

Where did you buy that and how can I get one

What's written?

A claw and Rapunzel?

Based Nega Meme saint BTFOing non-whites

getting Emiya's CE soon.. I want to know what is a good team to work with this?

People are max ascending and skilling Redman even though he still remains useless after Kuro, so you should go for it.

the pleasure of having smelly feets

>Reddit: The Team

nope nevermind, i'm retarded and didn't know she was a 5* berserker and not a 5* lancer

"For black cocks only"
Trust me I'm a Japanese expert.

I mean he gets another rate up toward the end of the year so you could wait till then

O-OMOO?

Reminder that Lancelot is stronger than Arthur and Gilgamesh, but wait! AGRAVAIN is stronger than Lancelot, therefore based Agravain is stronger than Gilgamesh and Arthur

For (you)

>hortafags start posting
>thread turns into a jalter circlejerk

save for jalter

delete this

>NP2+ Melt

fuck off luckshitter

it's a fucking image spam circlejerk like it always is around this time. what fucking shithole country just woke up?

Disgusting frenchies

Which units should I pull for lads? I heard that the toon on this banner is pretty weak.

fuck off amerimutt

>i-it doesn't count though

Australia

japan

Jalter!

yeah the hero on this summoning focus is weak bro, save for Jalter (thats Jeanne d'Arc Alter)

"Holy Virgin"
Something that can't be said about dragon dick jannu.

UMMM Amakusakeks mind explaining why a LOLI has your Noble Phantasm as her Extra attack?

>toon
don't care if you're trolling; my jimmies were rustled

>harassing a Muslim man in this fashion
Is Gudako secretly a CIA Gitmo warden or some shit?

>twin arm LITTLE crunch
It's completely different bro.

You get around 24 a month counting daily logins and master missions alone. Do the math user

If Reddit is known for stealing shit they find cool or funny from here with that result being seen as a weaker form than the original, would they be Archer Emiya?

What IVs should I be on the look out for. I heard Jalter is better if she's +Attack.

He d-doesn't like us bros.......

WTF NOBUBROS