/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

SEETHING Edition

Operation Chimera TTS is LIVE
Outbreak starts tomorrow

rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/game-info/seasons/chimera/index.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=zXV4Sgeyr2c

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/home/index.aspx

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QY0B2vUDDuY
youtube.com/watch?v=PX7zPlQjAr8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2speed blitz is stronger than pre-nerf BB and Ela.

why do i die to 4 bullets in the leg but i can light up a person with a full mag and only down them

This is the patch size everyone got?

The only gun that should take more than 5 bullets to kill someone is like a silenced p90 hitting someone in the foot.

Is the first at Doek or what? You can rotate in spot if you mean Lion

I do think he's probably going to be super strong though

Same for me too.

I mean
we know it's you incel poster
bad falseflag

>3v2 bomb
>Last two enemies are cornered
>Rush in
>One shoots the other trying to kill me
>Headshot the teamkiller
So this is how it feels to be gud

Winning a 1v1 is gud?

Yes, but there's a way to just download the new stuff without downloading literally the whole game again on Steam
>Uninstall the TTS
>Go to your steam common directory (default is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common)
>You should be able to see your "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege" folder, just copy and paste it into the same folder "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - Copy" or the folder you want.
>After it's done rename the folder to "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - Technical Test Server"
>Restart steam and try downloading the TTS but don't forget to choose the directory you just copy pasted it into so the game path matches perfectly

i shot tachanka with iq's silenced aug in the torso and he killed me with 10hp left

You never learn, do you?

More like the mods don't learn and don't just range ban him or set his image MD5's to autoban on upload.

Are you from penta

>No Motoko hair (4th on top row)
>No thermoptic camo operator
>No Jap operator with a Mateba
why this game BAD???

yes, it wouldnt be so much of a problem if it was just one op with a no-skill intel gimmick, but theres fucking three of them. I can just picture lion being a giagantic problem. because a coordinated push on the objective with the scan up and the roamers are fucked and cant help at all without getting prefired in the face. Anti-roamer on-command is fucking cancer and needs to die.

Why is Doc black now?

Same reason Thermite is a hot daddy now.

>image MD5 autoban
what dumbass falls for that shit, you get caught by it once and then you just change the pixels a bit.

cosmetics and cinematics were a mistake

>what dumbass falls for that shit,
Banditfag isn't smart.

Someone should draw a comic of Echo being a pokemon trainer and Yokai is a pokemon who only knows or is choice scarfed to boomburst

>blitz speed buff

god damn, all I've wanted for him since day 1 is his shield flash to not have a range of like 4 feet with no scaling on the effect

It should have like double the range it currently has, but anything beyond like 3 or 4 feet is just like a scaling increase of brightness and loss of contrast where you can only kind of see shadows of movement if you're mostly, but not entirely blinded

I hate the all or nothing effect of it

SH-SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

Go find another game if you don't like the garbage netcode and hitboxes.

Maybe Blitz is just a retarded design they can't balance.

he's a stupid fag but to get your panties in a uproar over it and try and move everyone to your thread is at least equally pathetic

nice image friend

That sounds fine on paper but it would be really shit to play against. Currently you can tell if someone is flashed because they have an animation for it. If there was scaling, they would either have to add another animation for sorta-blind, or just use the same one. Because of how difficult it is to judge distances in the middle of the game like that, it leaves you as Blitz unsure if you've fully blinded them and are safe to drop the shield and pop them, or if they aren't completely blind and will just frag you first. Not realistic the way it is for sure, but necessary for game clarity.

thoughts?

finally something that fits that damned clown mask

clown castle also looks pretty good

>elafag and banditfag posts got deleted
>they were the same person this entire time
Fucking knew it.

Wouldn't a better user gets tricked be a normal sized image named that so people keep wondering what the trick is?

Thanks for making it easier to spot you.

this whole game is a mess of broken shit they can't balance

their only job is to make it at least fun and not make me butthurt

Should this work with Uplay?

Is anyone really surprised?

is there a way to temporarily unfilter without refreshing? I wanna see this

I think he's mostly okay right now, a bit strong and hard to handle + extremely frustrating solo but doesn't perform anywhere near as well with a single extra team member there on your side.

Jesus Christ, the absolute state of Blitz right now

>thinking shield operators that sound like walking trashcans when they move around the map benefit from stealthy uniforms

Making operators you can't just shoot top tier isn't a good way of making it fun.

>right now,
I hope you don't mean in the TTS because 2speed Blitz is actually busted.

WE DID IT REDDIT XDD
time to uninstall

youtube.com/watch?v=QY0B2vUDDuY

No, I mean with the sprint with shield up upgrade he got in mid-season. He doesn't need another speed boost.

Mah nigga is crusin'

>the only "counter" blitz has right now is hope he runs past you without seeing you so you can shoot him in the back before he turns around

>make high-vis yellow ops that are in danger of being spawnpeeked
>gadgets are counters to spawnpeeking

U
B
I
POTTERY

youtube.com/watch?v=PX7zPlQjAr8

If this hits live I'm going to be mic spamming this classic with my new main

Is Ubi actually 200 IQ?

please buy me the game i don't care if it's starter edition

Tachanka buff WHEN

Fuck off, poorfag.

How do you unlock the shop on the TTS?

One word, Gu.

they erased my pasta, but why? I've seen pasta all the time why is my pasta different? Fucking low life mods

I wish that was an actual hard counter and not just an annoyance.

>playing smoke on heneford base
>whole team ends up dying
>just me in the top floor
>and 5 enemies left
>kill one with a smoke and while another accidentally tks his teammate through the
smoke
>kill blitz with an impact and another with a shot gun
>choke on an easy to make shot with my smg when Ash rushes in.

underaged not allowed here

So wait, did the patch go live or is it only on TTS?

Wait a fucking second
Shields used to be even slower than their 1 speed counterparts. Does this no longer apply to blitz?

I'm neither I just hate the bios

>guys i repost the same autistic shit nobody likes why would it get deleted

You can't, only certain features are enabled on the TTS

They decided to make blitz 2speed and give him a new run animation that hides his shoulder/hand while sprinting on the TTS. It might be the worst thing ever in Siege. 800hp BB, Sniper90 Frost, prenerf Ela, etc were all less frustrating to deal with.

It doesn't have to be liked it has to be internalized, nobody is doing shit against the bios and the mediocre level of writing our game is getting I'm trying at the very least to rally a few faggots with me so more people realize these stories and loreposts are utter shit

No amount of buffing is going to help him given his gadget forces him to stand still in a game that requires you (at least on the defending side) to move and react to a changing situation

>repost shitty pasta trying to get people to actually care about what you're saying
Are you too autistic to realize pasta is shitposting?

I see shitposting ALL THE FUCKING TIME.. That pasta had barely 4 days alive.. Why is it wrong? u piece of shit

Most people just assumed you copypasted it from reddit or something, or were trying to sound retarded on purpose.

>mad that his shitty pasta got deleted
Off to reddit, little boy.

Let the writers do their jobs, you fucking niGGer

test

i love and hate the MPX the body damage is unacceptably low but its a headshot machine if ur good

I fucking hate tarddit you amerimutt..

stfu

Decent chance they actually just pushed him up to 4.5 meters per sec out of incompetency. Even without, the difference in speed between 1 speed and 2 speed is huge. This is why FBI shield recruit got nerfed and the only thing it had over Blitz was a nade, it can't run with a shield up or literally blind your enemies.

haha it works !

THEIR JOB IS SHITE.. THERE'S NOT ONE SINGLE LOREPOST/STORY EVER SINCE FARAH TOOK OVER THAT IS GOOD YOU MOTHERFUCKING MUTT

so you can't buy outbreak packs yet?

Yeah we had it fucking wrong Finka and Lion are no where near as bad as fucking Blitz holy shit. Let the shield cucks suffer this is fucking insane

No, they go live on the TTS tomorrow

>this guy again

>it's the highschooler again
That explains a lot...

You cannot I repeat cannot balance riot shields in an FPS

>someone TKs
>report and put a kick up
>he doesn't get kicked
>only kills me next round
Does it fucking show them who reports or tries to kick them? How does Ubisoft manage to make a game this shit so often?

Yes,
with unfortunate minor fits of redditry through

>Gu timer is faster now
>Gu directly counters Finka for free
>Gu counters rushers but the only universal counter is to rush in the first place

tfw you already main best boy but they just keep buffing him

we figured out a way to fix him in a casual game

give him a modorized kart to put his MG on, but to balance it, moving it makes a bunch of noise, the cart itself is electric and quiet, but tachanka makes loud race car noises as he's using it

top left is qt fem jackal, and the one right of that looks much more thematic for a hazmat operator, i dont hate current finka but goddamn it

get shit on, loser

I bought year one ops after buying one y1 and y2 op, because I didn't notice the bundles.

Lesion was the one y2 op I picked.

Riot shields were added to CS 1.6 (i forget the version number that actually added it don't gimme shit)

Riot shields were not added to CS:S or CS:GO

You'd think Ubisoft would have noticed that at all.

he was probably playing with friends

Kapkan losing his barbed wire is shit

The wire helped hide traps, we can't be having that can we?

as if barbed wire in a door isn't that big of a warning

>I don't know my left from right

>be shitter
>been doing pretty good this weekend, carrying a bunch of teams to victory
>wow, maybe i've turned the corner and got gud
>lol nope free weekend, i've just been kicking around newbies
feels bad man

It's ridiculous how literally nothing is done. How the fuck do you make a game with friendly fire, and then do nothing to stop people from being faggots.
le xD

go back.

Trying to put all the traps down before assault and barbed wire is annoying, since I use MMB for his trap.