>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/5DKg4b8
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZY_ZHI90zPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

still need to know

First for YOU GET YURIA'S CLOTHES BY SUMMONING HER FOR SOUL OF CINDER

>throws knife at u and renders effect useless

i don't use steam

To make this thread better than the previous one, let's begin with the best topic.

Pick one girl of soulsborne games for each category:
>Anal
>Deep throat
>Gentle impregnation in the missionary position.

Will she appear naked like Anri if you take her clothes before linking the fire for that secret ending?

Fuck you, that's a hard one just for BB.

Impregnation should be Firekeeper of DS3 and Lady Maria.
For Anal ShANALotte.
Deep throat Maiden in Black.

>Mommy Rosaria
>Mommy Rosaria!
>MOMMY ROSARIA!

No, that's gay.
I'd rather talk about which Souls character would make for a good travelling companion tbqh.

>Asylum Demon
>Aldrich
>Havel
ez

I can make my dick be your ass companion.

user I don't think it has enough AR for that.

>Anal: Artorias
>Deep throat: Gough
>Gentle impregnation in the missionary position: Smough

>literally the only thing that would stop me for trying to go for the dark soul achievement is darkmoon blade

I'm like 50% sure they intentionally made it that way just because from hates their playerbase

How well would a Dark Souls themed anime be received, what do you think?
And no, berserk doesn't count, it has too many living beings and not enough depression. In Dark Souls you are always alone versus some demigod shit and hordes of zombies.

no moe no care
besides they'll ditch whatever formula works for them and it would be goblin slayer 2.0

Guys pls respond

>How well would a Dark Souls themed anime be received, what do you think?
the same way that the dark souls comics are received.

see pic

Hold on, there are Dark Souls comics? And I don't mean those fanmade memes.

Bah, GS doesn't even have many similarities to actual Dark Souls universe. There isn't even a single gob in DS.

""""""Dark"""""" Souls 2

>Dark Souls themed anime

>""""""
Even number, so it cancels each other out.

i mean it can get pretty dark with reshade.

what are you >implying?
Anyone (EU PC) wanna kill Friede with Felicia?

>Implying Dark Souls isn't pretty much anime already with all those katanas that get edgier and edgier

Besides the fact they give you no souls at first, is there any way to tell which skellies are gonna come back up after killing them? There's also no witches you have to kill like DS1 right?

Not once have I won a pvp fight. Last time I was invaded I lost to a fucking sorcerer.

What sl? I could use some help too, if/when we finish

70, not that it matters with passwords. And i'll help after if you want.

Glowing eyes and no souls. nothing else really.

Ok, I'll help out with my sl60, then I'll need help with my sl36, if you want.

>what are you >implying?

Domhnall.

sign's down at the chapel, pw dsg

just refund it... i mean you bought it via steam right?

god damn I love getting hit BEHIND friede when she's swinging in front of her

>get invaded by a hacker
>they have one of these as their profile picture on steam

literally me

i cant refund anymore user
i was replaying ds1 and only now will i play this ds3
but i need to know if there is any way to make run in my dual core, even if everything must be in absolut minimum

Well done. My sign is down

If I made a comic chronicling my own dark souls playthrough, do you guys think it would be well received?
I'm an artist and I've just recently really gotten into the series, but I honestly don't see a whole lot of art for it and that's pretty upsetting to me

>I honestly don't see a whole lot of art for it and that's pretty upsetting to me
clearly you haven't been paying attention

then just try it?

There's been an assload of art of the series. It's just not super prominent years after. Might get a resurgence with the remaster though.
I can dump a little.
Felicia is cute

You're a few years too late m8.

Is this the shittiest enemy in the shittiest level of the game? These assclowns hit harder than most of the bosses

>how could we make this level even worse?
>let's get rid of all the light, and we'll throw a Black Knight in around the bottom somewhere too
>brilliant

Felicia the fucking STRONG
thank you so much

what is the comfiest area in the dark souls series?

Hell YEA SON!

Do any other weapons get unique infusion names, like what they did with the Dark Sword getting a dark infusion?

You can run past all of them

they are easy to dodge and there aren't many of them
if you were dumb enough to die at nito, you can easily rush back to him

thank you for satisfying my art cravings, i'll just have to pay a bit more attention beyond what i see from google images and here

No question.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZY_ZHI90zPI

The Caestus gets "skilled" instead of Refined. don't know any others

okay dude stop posting that shit tier "art"

What about in previous DaS games, like with the Magic Shield shield from DS2? Do those get unique names?

>gets unique quality infusion name
>works better as sharp
Ebin

yeah but i will have to download all this shit just to find out that it doesnt work?
i tought another user had tried this

i'm scared of the ringed city

How do you even make a Sharp Caestus anyhow?
Hell, how on earth do you make a Sharp Club or Raw Katana for that matter?

Just report the spam

>Is this the shittiest enemy in the shittiest level of the game

probably yes but it's not the worst in the series

>spam
are people so ignorant of where all this came from that it is now spam?
I am not breaking any rules and am posting relevant things to the thread. Eat a bag of rotten dicks

What would be a good build/loadout for cooping through the game with my friend so that I'm not totally busted OP? I know it'd be easy as fuck to absolutely wreck the game with like lightning blade but I figure destroying bosses in R1 spam probably wouldn't be as fun as it sounds

Punch or cosplay. Why do you think i'm running around as Felicia? Because it's strong AF? hell no, but it's fun

You're flooding the thread with your shitty tumblr art instead of discussing the game, fuck off.

Go for a Sunlight Straight Sword Heavy Knight build. You could also use Miracles like Atonement, Vow of Silence, Soothing/Bountiful Sunlight, that kind of thing.

Greatbow Dragon Hypermode

>start new ds1 run
>bandit and firebombs with the intention of going full strength
>has turned into a quality caestus run with no master key
Legitimately the most fun I've had in a long time. Gargoyles were actually harder than capra with the shitty range and not being able to focus on down quickly and I've literally never seen the butterfly's beam move in the 300 hours I have in the game. Not looking forward to quelaag but it should be interesting

Is the dragon fist worth burning a +10 caestus when I get the chance later? And do people still do duels for the dragon covenant, or should I wait for the re-release for pvp covenant stuff

it's funny that this really used to be true in demon's souls and then later it's like "better keep my wits about me and have the fucking clairvoyance to know an ogre is about to kool-aid man through the wall"

I dunno people give demon's souls shit for having too many gimmick/easy bosses (and tbf dragon god does suck ass) but none of the other games have done as good a job as capturing the feeling of being a knight in battered armor going through a dark and dreary world

Like if demon's souls were made how ds3 was today instead of having the maiden in black deal with the old one you'd fight him yourself and he'd be a 3 phase fight with a secret 4th phase if you did the X npc quest.

video game

To be frank, that'd be a better final boss than what we got.

dark souls

convoluted

Not really imo. The last fight really set in stone how deep in shit the world really is and that most things are fake/ruined.
I just wish the games kept the atmosphere of DeS and didn't go turbo-mode with BB/DaS3

If you're invaded in the ashes DLC and you haven't seen the invader in a while. Don't cross the bridge.
Just don't.

We fought a shit-talking spongelike mass that was once the king, who put up no fight at all, it felt anticlimactic.

solaire

the final boss of DeS is fine, and honestly a nice departure from most final bosses of games. It's not like there's a whole lot of space between that and false king allant so you still feel like you got a final boss.

Like I genuinely prefer the use of the final boss being the most powerful man in Boletaria reduced to a harmless black slime to show how bad things were than "top 10 anime battles, local dead dude literally kills god"

perhaps

sunlight

dark souls is babby game. i finished first time without dying once

It was to point out that the world is fake and souls turn you into a pile of shit in the end unless you're an actual demon.
You are, and so is the Maiden

if we choose to serve the demon god will we end up like allant or will we be something diferent?