/kfpg/ Kemono Friends Pavilion General

"Welcome to Yokosou Gacha Hell!" Edition

Welcome to Yokosou Japari Park Pavilion!

>Get the Game
Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bushiroad.kemofure&hl=ja
IOS: itunes.apple.com/jp/app/けものフレンズぱびりおん/id1278796502?mt=8
Latest APK (Updated 2018 Feb 8): apkmonk.com/app/com.bushiroad.kemofure/

>Beginner's Guide
japari-library.com/wiki/Pavilion:Beginner's_Guide

>Next Game Update
February 21
>Next Friend
Puma!
twitter.com/kemono_pavilion/status/965511278667190272

Previous thread:

That's a nice eagle.

Serval unique behavior. Can somebody post their tsuchinoko's appearence registry? I can't seem to lure her

7 visits to the 4* rockpile

This tree gave me wood.

Has anyone rolled enough Baobab trees to have a forest?

Kaban-san!

Got her only once under the slug umbrella.

Do the 3* rocks work at all? I have 2 of them out and no luck.

She appears regularly on UMAボート and 石の山 in all areas. 22 visits in total.

I used to have those rocks out for ages hoping it'd work but I never saw her.

moose and emperor hang out on the (my) 3 star lilypad all the time. crack pairing indeed.

Let's pretend that was intentional and not photoshop lagging to all hell.

Who on the dev team chose to put an entire moose on the lilypad's probability list?

Moose goes where Moose wants.

Didn't notice bossu until I went to post.

How much do you think the next area will cost? 10,000 coins? They'll probably have to add Friends with slight crossovers to other areas first so it'll have several ready on launch. Caiman for waterfront/jungle would work.

Just finished the live concert. Margay is easily the best. She is always in character.

It will be at least 30k. It wouldn't surprise me if some people have 3 areas + 10-15k already.

>this sucks
>my butt hurts
>these balls reek
>how can silver have fun in this?
>I wish was back at the hotsprings playing vidya

So are all /a/ threads bumplocked now?

>played since January and only have 900 coins after buying areas

>go to check toys
>click Friends archive by accident
>quit
>Furenzu aaa-aaa--aaaaaaaa
BOOSSU

Bossu's design is simply the best.

I've been checking my buns and menus constantly tonight because it feels like nobody's showing up. It's weird.

Same thing happened to me yesterday. I think I only had like 3 friends show up in 10 hours. Its back to normal now.

I was about to turn off and go to bed and four Friends turned up in a row. I think it's trolling me for not buying the mountains.

Hey kids, it's the Mooselion and Otterbear show!

>2 cutouts
>I still haven't gotten one

SO DAMN CUTE I WANT ONE NOW!

Same, same.

Hululu sleepy~

Box buddies.

Nice

>puzzle game delayed or canceled
lmao they can't even do that right

I dread the thought that they even thought that it will be a good idea.

>when you get your 4th rock

Where did you get that from? It's probably for the best that it is cancelled though.

This is not okay.

Oricon posted keifuku sold 1800ish, enough to come in second behind Kekkai sensen 2. That one user who said 60k must feel foolish, because I feel foolish saying 10k.

But dvd delivered today!

1218. But it ranked 1st again today so will probably increase that total in next week's chart.

1281 even.

It's a flop if it ends up being less than 5k.

First week sales are always limited by the number they could afford to produce before money came in. Since those are the copies made in advance of everything. It's only an issue when the distributor handling production doesn't react to demand.

Even if it stops ranking because of slow distribution, you know the totals will add up eventually.

There isn't a distributor handling production really though. It's just 3 guys ordering some DVDs from a factory and then sending them on to amazon to ship.

Arai is my first 20, who was your first?

Ja-guwa~

kaba...

Jaggy

I was talking generally because last time I got worried about a manga dropping off sales charts it turned out the publisher wasn't delivering copies to stores. In this case we don't have that to worry about, so we can just say 'well they're doing as best they can'.

Arai followed by Otter.

I wish Lucky had a little animation for climbing/hopping out of the water with his basket in savannah.

She came!

Congratulations.

I keep getting this message when I try to put out pink Japari buns, and it won't let me.

Wait 20mins and restart the app. If that doesn't fix it just wait longer and try again.

What is this translator?

Google Translate app. On the photo screen is a button bottom left for using pictures already on your phone.

That giant peach is a hippo toy too.

>getting adverts for gambling sites on my daily challenges
This is not tanoshii.

Serval, then Jagaa, then wash bear

Serval

Fantastic all friends achieved.

When's Kaban getting added?

>got slug the first time today
>then again right away
Hax

What toy? Daytime?

Not him but slug comes during daytime

After spending over 2 weeks at the amphitheater enjoying hululu on the ducky and shoebill in the lion costume, I have moved back to the cafe to catch an eagle.

FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

All quiet for now...

Passenger Pigeon redesign

Though assuming that the new collab being announced today(?) is one with an airline I think it's a safe bet we'll get a better picture than this.

This reminds me, since we have a Great Auk Friend, do you think we'll have a Little Auk some day?

Are those twintails?

Do you roll catcha as soon as you can or do you gather pikapika do do many rolls at once?
Also
>autistic snek and murrican birb never

Toki came, but she's all alone and I feel sad for her...

Best birb.

It's the first day result, though
Not even the first day but on the 18th when release is at 19th
pt is at 12k

>make new character after anime ends
>never mention her again
wtf happened

The points are meaningless, most of the time its been gathering those its been out of stock.

No it isn't.
It's been at 12,400 points since the sold out

Heart table, waterfront, day time
I had that out for over a week though and no luck prior.

It was still adding points whilst it was sold out. The stalker takes no account of anything besides position. It first went out of stock on the 2nd then came back in stock on the 14th and the went out of stock again of the 15th and was adding points the entire time. It's utterly meaningless.

Boy, these ads really want me to play Blustone instead of this.

I bet you watch aoi no exorcist and naruto too.

By the way just in case you were wondering why there is nothing past the 18th here Thats the way stalker works. It only adds points up until release date. It will stay that way forever now.

Right, but points are still an estimation of sales and I have doubts that they would break 10k. I never saw the pts missing the mark more than 15%

The points aren't usually screwed up by something constantly going in and out of sale while still ranking in the top 10 for a day after despite selling nothing.

OH SHIT NIGGERS

Didn't that happened with Tiger and Bunny wherein it lasted only for hours?

It came with a free illustration of Keifuku-san carrying boxes?

>[KOSHO KOSHO INTENSIFIES]

tats posted that picture to his twitter, the boxes have the amazon logo on them

I don't remember. Keifuku was still number 1 on the daily chart for Oricon today so it will probably add a bit more to its total next week but I highly doubt its going to be anything huge. It takes hardly anything to get to the top of the Oricon daily DVD ranking.

It's an apology thing from Tatsuki for the delay, says sorry to keep you waiting or whatever.

Feels great giving Tatsuki money directly, Guy's earned all of his popularity and success. i'm glad that this money will be put to good use instead of used to give bonuses to corporate fat cats like KDKW.

pic related to how i feel

SO okay, i have this REGION 2 DVD (aargh, i thought it was like a bluray and shared a region with NA) but the dvd is 480, but the version on youtube is 720, so is the one on streams an upscale, or is this something like producing blurays is more expensive and tatsuki has been living on ramen for 20 years and couldn't afford it?