>Recommended VR Applications/Games 2018
pastebin.com/YtRejmd5

>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/AVvN08hT

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/bbyeytwlwgc33jymn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for this game is the one good thing in my life.

Have you guys bought your VRrope yet?

RIP Nappa

nappa a cute

Why isn't there a VRchat prostitution ring yet? Like a website with profiles and previews?

Please no, as soon as someone puts a price on it all the free VR lewds will dry up as the vrthots start competing.

>proteus-ed
Another one bites the dust.

>paying for virtual blowjobs
what a time to be alive

zth for stop the stupid vagueposting

Best round.

whats the most quality horror game on the market to pirate? Going to bring my vr to a friends house and want a horror game since aside from vrchat its the only thing my vive is good for.

I wasn't really attending the meetup during Nappa's time, is that him on the right? If so I think I met him in Gaia Night where he was showing off some cool Fate avatars that his group had made.

That's nappa's username, yes.

proteus effect amirite guys

>Nappa only hung out with us for a month and got proteus effected
How far will it go before it stops? Are any of us safe?

I don't want to be an anime girl, papa.

Good night anons!
Have you found the cat?
Do you know what that avatar is from? I have one with a similar color scheme and horns also.
Make a male avatar and fuck waifus.

elizabeth bathory from fate

effect works both ways

To the user who was helping me with this the other day, I decided to pick it back up and I feel like I'm pretty close now, the only issue is this annoying white smoke that rapidly pops in and out at a completely different speed than the rest of the effect. Slowing it down only makes it worse, as the purple/blue slows down, but the white smoke remains the same speed.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

how many max particles? looks laggy.

Is Battle of Kings VR any good? Does anyone play online?

It'll go by easier if you start accepting it now.

I don't know what a good range is for an always on aura, but right now it's at 150 particles. I can optimize it, but first I want to fix it.

ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/bbyeytwlwgc33jymn

vrc in a nutshell

>touching your own twintails

super lewd

>150 particles always on

Try lowering the particles as much as possible. I bet you could be satisfied at 100, maybe as low as 75 or 50 with the right settings.

>didn’t keep sucking
rude

lewd posters pls go
delete this

post dot lewds

It's the oldest profession, it makes sense that it'd somehow crossover into a virtual reality.

Like I said, I can optimize it after I fix it. What would you say is a good limit for always on?

Also here's a higher quality webm than that gif piece of shit which shows the problem better. WebMCam has been fucky lately so bare with me.

Are you guys still playing Onward? I'm downloading now, about half done...

There's more to performance than particle count, one of my avatars has 150 active all the time and it's fine

Any ideas for what would be the best way to do big silly floppy sleeves like this? Could I just add a chain of dynamic bones to each hand and give them gravity/downward force? I'm fully prepared/intent on just removing the base model's arms and hands altogether, so that she can just hold stuff with her sleeves.

Where did you get the particle effects?

It's just the default particle effect with an additive shader.

Aww, now I feel bad. We just quit.
Some folks went to go eat or play Pavlov, and us Vivecucks had to charge up the controllers for VRChat tonight.

Yeah bone and force/gravity is what you want.

Alright, seems like we wont be able to meet today. Hate to do this, but I'll make it easy for you - just add me, my nickname is Maddo

group broke up, charging controllers or switching to pavlov

Go in pose mode and bend the bone at the point you want the sleeves to go down, then use that bone as the root bone for your dynamic bones for the sleeve.

like 5 or 6 my dude

Lets do Onward again tomorrow.

I want to play gonward but with anime girls instead of boring soldier men. Can it be modded?

Would be ebin with VRC avatars.

why not just play one of the gun games in vrchat then?

>tfw getting slowly blocked by everyone because i just can't stop my gachimuchi ear rape

They're really bad.

Do you think it's worth moving a desk to get an extra half meter or so by 2 meters of play space for a vive? I don't really have a good place to move the desk but I'm starting to feel a little limited by my current 2.5m x 2.5m setup.

Also does anyone know if stripes increase VR performance? I'm kind of partial to solid colors.

You need stripes to operate at maximum efficiency

Not if you're using Rift. 2.5 m is the largest I'd go, otherwise you're not going to be able to track both the head and floor in the middle.

Just wear whatever you like the most or that suits your avatar.

>VRPANTIES

Is this a meme I should get into?

Yes, it gives you even better performance than VR socks, although both are preferable depending on your avatar.

I just want user to know that I've uploaded the Erica model and will test it when my controllers are done charging.

Proteus effect and custom avatar are chemo memes. We need them to combat the cancer encroaching on this general.

>want to overclock CPU to get better performance in the game
>CPU doesn't support overclocking
Fuck me and fuck this game's optimization.

Day of the VRope for all sock/tranny/gay posters

>Dot trying to rape Yuru

I only got one kill and killed myself as the VIP, but it was fun.

Dot tries to rape everyone

Like I said in the post it's a vive, so it should be able to do 3m x 3m and maybe a tiny bit more, I'm just not sure if the little extra room will be worth the hassle but at the same time it will make my area more square so that I can walk a circle a bit better, right now Im sort of dealing with a rectangle shape.

Ordered, these are so fucking cute.

how the hell are you gonna tuck those?

>not having dot permablocked

>slowly watching all the posters turn themselves into traps and trannies because of VR

please please please please please be my gf

Luckily I'm a hipster and this won't affect me if everyone else is doing it.

vr is harmless they were all traps to begin with and just didn't know it

So after all of them have been hanged, who's left? two? three people?

there is plenty left, just because you cunts are an attention hungry vocal minority who go into breakdown mode if they didn't get enough attention for the day doesn't mean reasonable people aren't the majority.

No fuck you

Why is it that gay people/traps/trannies/whatever have to CONSTANTLY flaunt that they're gay?

We get it, you're a faggot who wears women's underwear. Literally no one gives a shit. The only shit I give is telling you to control yourself.

Regular gay here. Please don't lump in with those soyscum. They are disgusting degenerates who embrace their mental illness instead of seeking help or trying to control it.

Personally I don't give a shit if you're gay, do whatever. My issue is with those ultra faggots that keep posting their disgusting horse legs, and going on about how everyone should be taking estrogen for smooth skin and shit. Even lewdposting is fine, just keep your IRL shit out of a thread made for fucking VR

because its actually a fetish, and society is telling them to conflate their gender and identity with fetish

I thought you chucklefucks all refunded it

>even straight up faggots are now disgusted with how far the trannies have gone

I was doing some mad squats behind that COMTAC. I realized that I couldn't grab my tablet because I was pressing the wrong buttons teehee oops

How's your play area user? Are you running a rift with 2 sensors or did you upgrade to the 3rd one for better tracking?

>are now
Try always

>it’s a 3000 ping episode

>it's a freeze every 45 seconds and have old audio you heard a minute ago somehow start repeating during the freeze episode

no way it's fun as fuck, even with this shitty lag bug

MI HIJO ES VIOLARO GRINGO?
SI SI
LA FAMILIA ES TU ESTADOS UNIDOS

>try to pick up a gun/knife
>hit wall with Vive controller
>try to turn around
>stub toe on dresser
Pavlov needs turning controls 2bh

anyone want to meetup tonight?

more like you need to enable the grid wall that tells you when you are about to hit an object irl

Compact.

>not using the grid floor
either way the boundaries are always farther than they should be