/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b40QdTRaqFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Junko!

Wonderful OP!

I love my wife!

cuck

Korekiyo ballbusting!

I love my beautiful wife Maki so much! She's the woman of my dreams and I hope I can make her feel that way!

ass

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

nyamami

best ship

Yessss the bestest!

Junko loves Naegi!

Ibuki!

How're things going today?

Cuck

Marrying Mikan Tsumiki!!!

I want to dress like Celes!

Shirogane and Shinguji.

Goodnight, /drg/.

Yes

diamonds on the cross
swear to god i'm a god

1/4

Best mage Himiko! I hope you all have a wonderful day! For those of you posting about how much you love your waifu or husbando I have a message for you They love you too

bacon x doppel anime
youtube.com/watch?v=b40QdTRaqFk

Not a cuck.

Junkofag x my cock

Did all Fujoshitters finally die?

Why is his outfit so erotic?

the goodest

aw that's a shame, mean birds can bite I guess but what's the big problem? I don't see what could be scary about a smol cute bird

I love Miu Iruma!

Me too! I love best girl and her lovely gothic fashion!

I love you /drg/!

I love Natsumi

First pick a name that you want to post with (preferably not your own )
Have a few pictures you can post with everytime
Call everyone else's waifus trash

Favorite innuendo/sexual statement she's made outside of trials?

hey thanks buddy

cute!

I love her futa cock!

What's the male version of gothic lolita?

I saw Moa at a con last weekend. She was awesome. Anghel is getting an official daki.

I dunno they just creep me out I guess, they have ever since I was a little, one of my earliest human memories is crying my eyes out because a pigeon was coming near me it doesn't help that birds would fly over my head a lot.

We know you do Hajime.

CUTE
Ouji lolita, I'm not a guy though.

I have seen cancerous video of these gatherings

Well, when you got the body of a goddess, it's only natural to wanna flaunt it!

Naegi loves Junko!

sure he does user, suuuure he doooesss.

What would you hope for if the next game is indeed a fighting game? Do you think that story will still play a large part of it? Will it even have online multiplayer or just be a single player experience?

I don't see myself enjoying a DR fighting game unless it's all preexisting characters, and if it is, there probably wouldn't be much of a story.

I want to see a wide variety of talents instead of just people with physical talents

Danganronpa but all the survivors die and the dead participants live

I'm in, as long as Miu lives...

oh nice, I knew she was at yukicon but didn't read anything about a daki.
aaaaaaaaaa I hope it's cute

So the entire cast of DR2 dies?
I'm okay with this.

Who would become the new Ultimate Hope in DR1? Also, V3 would have the least amount of deaths ever, apparently.

I sincerely doubt they'd make a fighting game without it being at least mostly existing characters.

>there are people out there that think Junko wasn't a participant in the firdt killing game despite the gane constantly reminding you there were 16 participants in end game

>junko, sayaka, chiaki live
>baconfists dies because she's a dumb fuck that saw a bottle of "anti death pills" and actually believed it
perfect
get a job writing for sc

Danganronpa V2 announcement this year!

>Chiaki lives
>twice

>Who would become the new Ultimate Hope in DR1?
Hifumi

A story would be dumb, it should just be a world like the Talent Development Plan where all the characters just exist together.

based
just like me, chiaki christ, who was born then born again for your sins

i would think they'd use preexisting characters, that's what i hopes, i just want more character interactions, hopefully in some sort of story.

Delete this. Tulpaman did nothing wrong.

YES!

They showed the birdie side and it was adorable. He had some scattered manga papers on the bed. Nageki is also getting one.

>there are "people" that think v2 will be a game
lol you'll be lucky to get an LN about v2
face it boys we're going back to hopes peak for DR 4

amazing.

What about Dr but not written by a hack

I hope it has good graphics and models

Why would they use new characters only for a DR fighter?

DR3 was written by several hacks.

>Father, I do not like this Junko roomate you made...

Reminder I want to cuddle Ouma into a billion little tiny pieces

I'm going to KILL MIKAN

like with the other guy, i don't really want intense story, just character interaction, probably like TDP like you said

Stay delusional.

I can't fucking wait to see Rantaro owning the class trials.

>there are "people" that think v2 will be a game
>lol you'll be lucky to get an LN about v2
This, seriously. Finally someone has some common sense around h-
>face it boys we're going back to hopes peak for DR 4
OH NO NO NO

Well like that but less hacks

I'm going to FUCK the WinterDRs.

Kodaka himself agree with you guys

I wouldn't expect it to actually have every character playable, maybe just some/half of each game's cast. As long it includes V3 characters I'd be happy, because my main would be guaranteed.

I figure it wouldn't have much of story, but plenty of crossover interactions like in talent plan mode. I assume it would have multiplayer mode but I tend to stick to single player.

I'm not sure how I'd feel about a 3D fighter though. Seems almost blasphemy to not make a DR fighter 2D. I suppose as long the models are good I could get adjust.

>dumbass who couldn't see the obvious trap with the library and the entire set-up with the survivor's perk
>being good at class trials

I love killing Yakuza whores

What if DR4 is just a flashback slice-of-life simulator thing with Junko planning out her killing game shit and spending time with her classmates?

Shut up Mugifag

>replying to itself

I don't want a slice-of-life simulator, I want a killing game simulator.

Mahiru is the best

So it's Danganronpa -0.5?

does anyone have the CG from v3 chapter 1 of everyone going down the stairs to the basement? i need it for reference

>DR 4 will be a fleshed out retelling of the student council killing game with class trials and mystery

Either way, Junkos practically a mascot at this point. Youre lying to yourself if you think after V3 that she won't be involved in the future games.

Don't do that.

What obvious trap? Are you retarded? How was he supposed to know that? Saihara couldn't even find the secret passageway and we know he's inferior to Amami.

Well for starters they wouldn't call it "DR4"

Ouma!

>Junko still being involved after V3, the game that made Junko such a joke it'd be impossible for any game to have her involved and still maintain any tension whatsoever

Half of Danganronpa 3 takes place before 2.

SC only makes 3D arena fighters

>Rantaro
>dumbass