/fhg/ - For Honor General

Shoulder Bash repetition edition

>muh 50/50
>muh moveset
>Test your metal Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=oO8qCCu4mHY

>Season 5 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318091-16/season-five-announced-dedicated-servers-and-hero-updates-coming

>For Honor v1.19 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318557-16/patch-notes-v119

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides (outdated, ask your fellow anons)
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Max Punish Guide
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
>forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5i4sV-VGHVU
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bk6y7jw2ujLrjm0Zzbb4aEZUV13gyGoy-IobrkfNgaY/edit#gid=0
youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
youtube.com/watch?v=26yLwrPhOEs
youtube.com/watch?v=xr5HG9BvsLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uuFfnL5LxT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too true. I feel roach, warden, Valk and maybe shug are in need of a repair/fix.
Centurion, Law and Aramusha being the last batch.
I don’t know about PK

Who is most fun to deflect with?

For Honor gets a RPG crossover.

Party of 5. Who is in the party, what are their personality types, and why are they questing? Is it something akin to Final Fantasy or a Dungeon Crawler like Etrian Odyssey?

Shinobi, *teleports behind you*

First for Nobushi being cutie patootie

I was doing shit here's your spoonfed source. Everyone post your vikings

Shinobi for me. The kick to ledge or heavy after switching guard is too good.

wait i can dodge the light after shove, what?

PK needs a rework but hers being last to avoid a backlash by the shitters. She's suppose to be a counter attacker but her spam makes her too assertive. Her other moves are nonexistent or useless and her real gimmick outside of zone, dash attack and light spam is the gb stabs; she has no unique moves otherwise. If they need to keep her speed then at least make her dash attacks count as light and nerf her damage.

Too bad she smells like a dirty swamp hobo.

What makes Aramusha, Highlander and Centurion hybrids instead of vanguards?

>make her dash attacks count as light and nerf her damage

Just encourages more light spam.

>play the deathwatch playlist because I want to play skirmish
>Every time I get stuck playing the trash honorfag mode instead

Yes you can. I’ve dodged it everytime since it’s only 500ms. I’m on Xbox too, so if your on PC it should be a little slower to react to.

I said it's PK. She clearly has some issues, her stance is literally "i'm ready to shit" and also women knights never wash.

Cent is Vanguard-Assassin, I believe. His bleed feat and low health are the reason he's Hybrid instead of Vanguard, I believe.

Highlander is Vanguard-Heavy, I think. And Aramusha is probably supposed to be Assassin-Heavy.

Literally the only thing that defined being a vanguard is having a long weapon

classes mean nothing and have never meant anything. Lawbringer has always been tied for the second tankiest in the game, and sprints fast, because he's a "hybrid". Raider has always had as much health as Conqueror and Warlord, Warden 5 less. Kensei has 5 more hp than default assassins. Berserker has armor out the ass and isn't a hybrid heavy, Valkyrie is a hybrid heavy with 120 hp, etc etc etc etc.

The only thing classes do is give assassins massive renown bonuses for going on killstreaks and give heavies way too much renown for afking on a point

PK is one of the only characters who is perfectly fine and shouldn't change. If you want to talk about assassins with poor movesets who need reworks direct your attention towards brorochi who has almost nothing to make him viable

>I said it's PK.

And you're wrong because Nobushi is literally a dirty swamp hobo. All characters in For Honor have poor hygiene, Nobushi is dirty. The Samurai in For Honor live in a swamp, she's a swamp person. Nobushi's lore is that nobody knows who she is or where she comes from, she's a hobo.

Nobushi is a dirty swamp hobo and smells like one.

i though it's guaranteed and never even tried what the fuck

Mixture of feats and built in mechanics
Centurion - lights to heavy combo, Versatile heavys and access to disables that hybrids on the roster were known for. As well as high damage with low health, not to mention bleed, Phalanx

Aramusha - mixture of most samurai, having bleed feats, fear feat, allblock like a heavy, rocksteady, short reach with a infinite chain option and a zone that is supposed to be used in 1v1s as opposed to group fights

She is clearly some noble who lost her home. And now she is fighting for her faction because that's the only thing that left for her.
my headcanon beats yours

Which extension are you using?

It’s not guranteed. That’s what makes shove annoying, usless and downright boring to play against. In duels on Xbox it does nothing but stop combat and promotes a passive play of just baiting again. Law still has no offense so he still loses to me, unless I’m playing roach. In 4v4 and brawl, all it does is just feed revenge like a mother fucker. It needs tweaking or Law needs something else

My head canon is that she was gonna get raped by Vikangs but an old nobushi saved her and trained her to be the next one

I forgot how satisfying movement and how good animation is.
Goddamn this is the best thing about this game. I just wish they had better cosmetics designers

"Image Search Options", as I said in the last thread

A heavy after deflect? How well does that work?

fuck i need so much to learn, thanks for info

Deflect, kick, switch your guard from the original position you deflected if it wasn’t a assassin and press heavy all in that sequence of time. It’s confirmed and adds up to like 50 damage 20 I think comes from bleed

She's good for one thing

Just got Pegasus Rider ornament for my Warden, is there any helmet it doesn't look retarded on? I really want some sick roman vibes since I can't afford to unlock cent yet.

No problem

Why are people saying zerk's deflect was nerfed? You can literally press GB at any time during the animation.

Neat, all I ever did was the light followup when I played Shin.

>Swamp person
This never stopped Fiona from getting dicked by Shrek, though.

Because pressing buttons is hard user.

I'm almost at the point where I want a discord to group up for this shit

marriage

Bro it’s not that fucking hard. Stop being a baby

do you really enjoy the mod? I mean, it's just bots, you can earn event cosmetics in any mode

>queue for tournament
>first enemy is a total rep 1 BROzerker
>struggling to win as Centurion because LMAO 400ms LIGHTS and LMAO 500ms UNIVERSAL DODGES
>beat him
>"wow, looks like cent is still op"

fuck off

It is when everybody else dies and you get quadruple ganked by bosses
it's ok, i mostly care just cause it's fresh

but it's just shitty elimination.

>people actually lose to bots

I don't understand

I love the co-op mode. I'll add you and we can play some after I finished up this tournament

I laughed pretty loud at your recount of events user. Thank you for that.

youtube.com/watch?v=5i4sV-VGHVU

I actually like Highlander now.

I literally delete all 4 on my zerk dude, they're not that hard. All of them follow super predictable patterns. The key is to make sure you aren't getting 4v1'd. If you're playing on PvAI, you're pretty much guaranteeing that because normal bots will not beat the bosses ever.

Cent's new groove really is just stabbing bitches with a 600ms heavies at reduced risk due to variable charge heavies and reduced heavy parry punishes. I kinda like it but that's all he can do to go on the offensive.

>suddenly everyone and their brother mains berserker and conqueror
>they all still whine and cry about shaman

anyone have the solution for GPU crashing?
It happens mostly during gameplay randomly - can be after 5 hours of playing or 2.

To add - this only happens with FH

It’s time to stop playing FH until 3 months when the devs fix this memory link. I’m sorry PC user
>on a serious note, the devs know about it but literally haven’t addressed or bothered to have a workaround.

any good highlander guide?

>I'm using the strongest character in the game and can body the bots no problem
You say that like it's a surprise.

Like I said, don't get to the point where you're getting flat-out ganked. If your team is shit and loses to them then leave, find another team. Don't do PvAI. I don't know what else to tell you user, they're better to play aggressively against than turtling.

and also set priority of the process to "low".

>win a tourny because two guys left and the guy that stayed is a new player
It feels good to get the rewards but it feels bad to get them like this.

are you implying that zerker is the strongest character in the game? cause you'd wrong.

Not really. We have been cheesing this shit since it’s introduction. I pity the fags who tried during there placement matches to get out in gold 5 or Plat 1.

Who is stronger than rework Zerker?

what are the rewards

You can't attack then dodge as berzerker anymore?

I'm losing my shit

ye ikr? fucking low tier heroes
they should really buff him, like make every light he does an unblockable, maybe give him a gun or two

If you mean cancel a heavy startup with a dash, then yeah, you can still do that.

Peacekeeper is still strongest character in game, Reworker Conq is stronger.

Yeah what a nerf eh??

>Conq is stronger
I will have two of whatever the fuck you're high on

Mid-Shitter here, is there any ""youtuber""/tutorials/post that teaches proper (/advanced) combos with different characters and their strengths and weaknesses?

got both ornements for warden.
Honestly the first tourny I've played so don't know if they're randomized or what

As of season V? No. Everyone is in the wind/wild getting the hand of the fight system change

Highlander is good fun

Don't tell me you're too stupid to realize why Conq. is one of the stronger characters now. Berserker *may* be stronger in 4s but he's sure as hell weaker in duels. Conq's shield bash is literally a better Warlord head butt in every single way, it does more damage, it's harder to dodge, it applies more pressure, it has less recovery. Conq is quite literally better than Warlord in every single way now.

Sure, Berserker is strong now too, but he's not stronger than Conqueror and he's sure as fucking hell the strongest character in the game.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bk6y7jw2ujLrjm0Zzbb4aEZUV13gyGoy-IobrkfNgaY/edit#gid=0

>he's sure as fucking hell the strongest character in the game

I meant he's (berserker) not the strongest character in the game. sorry for typo.

post lawbringer tunes
youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

>knights
>americans

Lawtists are most definitely not Americans, they're canon communists. The exact opposite of what we love.

t. commie

>literally kniggers
seems legit

Oh a duelbaby lol
Yeah Conq is a better turtle obviously because he's a heavy

youtube.com/watch?v=26yLwrPhOEs

he's better in 4s too since All Block stops ALL target swapping unless it's unblockable, Plus he has bomb, and his infinite bash bug for free ledges.

I'm not a duel baby lol, I fucking hate duels and love 4s. I'm just telling like it is. You're the one whining about Berserker. You're literally deflecting my points and projecting instead of coming up with anything to back up your side. Top level players agree that Conqueror is the strongest of the reworked characters, solely because his shield bash is that good now.

youtube.com/watch?v=xr5HG9BvsLQ

As two of the three worst characters in the game, how do Warden and Cent stack up in 1v1/4v4?

Cent has a better base kit in 4v4 due to his ability to apply irritating offscreen pressure with his charged heavies, charged jab, and kick while Warden's sole external pressure is based on varying degrees of shoulder bash.

But Cent is fragile which Bounty Hunter doesn't really make up for. Haymaker is great, but in a one-on-one situation you are extremely unlikely to land a naked kick against a thinking man. Sharpen Blade can help him be the hero killer he's supposed to be, while Phalanx is... okay, but you're better off taking Catapult.

Warden's tougher but has an incredibly barebones moveset that's entirely centered around pointing your shoulder threateningly at your opponent. Body Count, Fiat Lux, and Pugno Mortis mean you have incredible ability to self-heal. Although in Elim Conqueror is virtually useless.Inspire can be a decent damage boost (unless your opponent happens to be faster than you, like 60% of the cast) and Second Wind provides good on-call healing, although the fact that it's a third level feat mean it's limited to endgame. Warden's 4th level feat is basically a choice between Catapult and Morale Booster; popping Morale Booster at the end of an Elim, Skirmish, Tribute, or Dom game is great, but so is dropping a flaming boulder on your enemies. The feat set is great - Warden's limited by her (male) moveset being terrible.

In 1v1, Centurion has moderately rewarding parry punishes and lots of people fuck up the timing on the heavy parry because they're dumb, but his OOS game consists entirely of making people think you're gonna kick. Which is silly. He has a nice moveset and some good parry counters. Cent's fragility remains a huge problem.

Warden gets 40 damage on light parries and 24 damage into SB mixup off heavy parries. That's pretty okay. The Warden's zone has reach and is safe. But the moveset is still ass.

Thoughts? Which of the two is better?

>You're literally deflecting my points

Like a berserker?

hey, how do I beat conq in 1v1? All he does is bash sham with infinite stamina, fast lights and counterdash when i try to be aggro into a bash.

There's literally no counter.

LB is a giant Spaniard.

youtube.com/watch?v=uuFfnL5LxT0

Shoulderbash him then double side light

>ranked is ded

Did they add new weapons aside from Apollyon's Edgacy ones? I'm seeing shit I've never seen before.

Give it a few more weeks. They’ll add some rewards and everyone will com scrambling

3 legendary sets for every hero. Armor that isn’t Apollyon event stuff will be added later in the season as stated by the devs
Current warden sets found are “Jade warrior” and “sword of our lady something”

So zone attacks are legit option selects how is this fair

>are legit option selects

I have weapon pieces from "Winged Victory" and "Divine Right" for Warden, are those new?

google option select if you don't know the term

From past seasons yes

i rebinded my mouse button on both LA and HA and it works perfectly