Fuck you Money

How much is your personal definition of "fuck you money"?

I am single 27 american, so for me the bare minimum would be around 600,000 enough for a 4% withdraw rate and being able to live semi comfortably in rural areas, or be able to move to cheap europe/asia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p_B5WZCJd5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

About 4 million USD at the moment. It's enough to be secure and move around the U.S.A. without much of a worry.

1-2 million boyo

£300K (or about $500K?)

I could buy three small apartments and rent them out for around £500 a month each. This would allow me to live comfortably in somewhere like Bangkok. I lived in Bangkok for a couple of years teaching English and really like the place.

I don't give a fuck about being wealthy, I just want to to quit working and be comfortable.

I'm thinking $750,000 because I'd like to travel a bit once I retire.

>tfw gonna retire before 40

5 million is fine to me.

fuck you money for isnt money i would be comfortable living with, but an amount you can literally say fuck you to everything and it wouldnt even bother

so i would so atleast 100mil

250k since i own my place.

Fuck you money is right around the 100 million mark. You can do just about whatever you want

Guys check out my id

PPEE lol sounds like peepee

How many apartment units could you afford and where in England would that be?

I love england, and have UK citizenship (father), but I am American.

American property seems superior in terms of money making potential, but I would prefer to live in UK.

What is part of the UK you would invest/live in with 750k cash to invest in?

I thought the capitol of wales, near the uni seemed interesting/decent price.

$50 Million

Because this is the minimum I need to make $1 Million a year from 2% returns (i.e., dividends and interest, without needing to take out any assets).

Honestly fuck you money is AT LEAST $1 Million/year that can be spent without withdrawing anything.

>How many apartment units could you afford and where in England would that be?

Realistically I would buy in Derby because I live here and apartments are still cheap(ish) (about £80k each) and the City is becoming more affluent every year.

>What is part of the UK you would invest/live in with 750k cash to invest in?

If I were to live anywhere right now I would choose Bristol. Lots of new businesses and start ups there at the moment. London is far too expensive to get anything good even if you have 750k. The outskirts of Oxford are a good option, or the middle of Liverpool. Cardiff has a really nice city centre, but i'm not sure about the outskirts.

Something to note is that Brexit could also affect property prices in the not too distant future, they could drop a little in a year or two if the Banks leave London for mainland Europe.

You don't just tell everyone to kiss your ass from the getgo. It builds in strata.

100,000 USD - You can start telling the people you don't like from past jobs and maybe your cousins to kiss your ass.

500,000 USD - You can tell your family and possibly your in-laws, random people who start shit with you and businesses that you're loyal to that they can tounge your anus.

1mil USD - You can tell your boss and co-workers, as well as your gf (not wife), certain low level civil servants, and people within 2mil USD of you to taste your tip.

20mil USD - You can tell small financial institutions, businesses, all friends and family, corrupt government employees, and individual bank branches to baste your bellybutton.

100mil USD - You can tell most municipal governments and businesses with a smaller market cap than you, as well as all city and state level civil servants to suckle your nips.

500mil USD - You can tell law local enforcement as well as some legislators, judges, lawers, prosecutors, customs officials, and regulatory agencies to kiss you on the lips.

1bil USD - You can tell most nation states on earth to lie down so you can tenderly make love to them.

100bil USD - You can begin fucking the fabric of spacetime and bribing the primordial cosmic beings that exist in the great voids of the universe.

1tril USD - Comcast will consider handling your complaints in a timely fashion if they can be arsed.

Well in a lump sum, for me, I would say around 10 million. But when I think of "fuck you money" I think of someone like Trump who makes constant income off real estate investment and other stuff like his hotels.

Kek, is this pasta?

>what is inflation

heh

lol

one hundred million dollars:
youtube.com/watch?v=p_B5WZCJd5g

4M

At 4% withdraw rate thats $160,000 per year. Sure, its possible to spend more than that yearly, but I think that'd be enough, adjusted for inflation.

>1tril USD - Comcast will consider handling your complaints in a timely fashion if they can be arsed.
kek

It could be. Don't let you dreams be dreams friend

holy shit

Single 26yo American here. Same answer.

Got you a place to move if interested.

100% good poast

the amount of money is relative.

It's just about enough money to make 2 bridges for every 1 bridge that you burn.

For some thats a bag of weed and 10 bucks.
For others its a couple million dollars.
Some people never get fuck you money™

$500,000 per year - "you just have cheap taste"