/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Lewd Tina Edition

Operation Chimera TTS is LIVE
Outbreak starts tomorrow

rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/game-info/seasons/chimera/index.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=zXV4Sgeyr2c

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/home/index.aspx

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ObvwcUQB2c?t=52
strawpoll.me/15111336
strawpoll.me/15111348
youtube.com/watch?v=f9G8mu6rCpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reminder shotguns are the true chad weapons

first for iq has high arches

th-thanks ubi

>IQ getting workout clothes
how is ubisoft going to butcher the artstyle in the name of cosmetic money next?

OH NONONONONO HGEEEEHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

This is real isn't it
I wouldn't be shocked if it is

Still better than making blitz 2speed.

it's real
do it doc

I like Lesion's shotgun

>globally activated simon-says, episode 2
>once again the only "counter" is standing atop a mute jammer, because that's totally a thing people do
screwing over the enemy defense by virtue of a risk free button press anywhere on the map apparently makes for such engaging gameplay they decided to do it twice in a row
fuck this global bullshit, surviving a 3 second animation shouldn't yield more advantages than other gadgets that actually put your ass on the line during usage

what do you think, fellow gamers?

Yes.

Where's the video talking about lore friendly cosmetics only being added

I don't think Ubi "gets" irony

>civilian clothes are okay!
Now look what you fuckers did.

i want to lick IQ's heavenly soles!
cant wait for the elite skin

>once again the only "counter" is standing atop a mute jammer, because that's totally a thing people do

I like the fucking audacity they have to literally say this is a fucking counter. "Hey, if you stand still on this one specific gadget, it actually a counter the other guys gadget that makes you stand still" - this is like a gaslighting approach to game design, it makes you actually feel crazy cause the devs are saying something that makes almost no sense in reality...

Especially since a Mute jammer, which blocks radio signals, somehow counters a sonar blast... But Vigil, whose gadget hacks into wireless transmissions and just hacks himself out of that feed, can't hide himself from the drone by deleting that movement information??? It surely would be far less difficult than the editing of live video feed, no?

>fucking leedit screencaps
holy shit kys nigger

buff the fucking AUG ubishite

IQposters are fucking cancer

please god no
no there is no way
it's not possible
no it CAN'T

Well, one of her concept arts did have in workout clothes; bottom right

I think this is reasonable

What's the secret to doing well in solo queue? I can MVP consistently when I'm playing with my team but in casual I have no idea what to do when my teammates don't give callouts and either bait me constantly or die in the first 30s.

>OH NO NO NO
Also, wow big fuck up on the eyes there Ubi, along with the lack of leg warmers.

youtu.be/4ObvwcUQB2c?t=52

haha this is just a shop right ?

I vomited a little

People arguin about the Speedy Blitz But no one remember that Lesson traps can denied it!

another fun thing is thaf if you move even an inch you're fully spotted for the rest of the scan phase
you'd think that not moving doesn't spot you, as advertised, but it only actually matters if you're not moving at the start
had a jäger crawl under a desk and because he shifted an inch forward to change his legs to face backwards he got a 5 second wallhack on him
whatever happened to putting effort into intel gathering, jesus christ

Remember when people thought that weapon skins were the worst thing that could happen to Siege and that they should be removed? Remember when that survey came out by Ubisoft asking if people wanted headgear cosmetic shit, and it even had that awful fucking horse skull mask for Smoke as an image? Look where the fuck we're at now. Just give it a few more months, I guarantee Hibana will have a super kawaii pink cat ear hoodie, complete with kitty cat face paint.

>IQposters right now

Nice english blitznigger.

fuck off grandpa

>Remember when people thought that weapon skins were the worst thing that could happen to Siege and that they should be removed?
No, unless you mean the typical bitching people do about literally everything.

I told you fucks 2 years ago
SIEGE GOING MAINSTREAM IS A BAD FUCKING IDEA
but you didn't listen

>ubisoft
>not mainstream

fuck off niggers this IQ elite is great

Straight outta Planetside

IQfags are so thirsty

WHO
WOULD
BUY
THIS???

so shills are already here I see

>even reddit hates the shit IQ elite uniform
Nice.

>IQ is shitty and easily the most useless class in the game for most of its life
>add in a really fucking annoying defensive operator impossibly hard to see traps so maybe she'll be used
>legion not quite being picked enough though, better buff the shit out of blitz speed so blitz is always picked, so legion is always picked, so IQ is sometimes picked
>also she gets 80's work out video skin

Based ubi, they've finally gotten it all figured out

reddit hates pulse elite skin aswell which is hands down the best in the game

Degenerate IQ faggots of course.
Female operators were a mistake.

So if Echo and Ying are a couple who else are couples?

IQposters and footfags that have been shitting up this general since day 1

me and iq

faggots to piss off people like us

frost and kapkan

>if you don't join my circlejerk you're a shill
I care about things that actually have to do with gameplay like the fact that Blitz is broken OP in TTS and it makes attacking almost a free win with the combination of the new ops gadgets.

I don't know why they didn't make the entire gadget different, like

>give no warning when activating
>lasts 6 seconds or something
>moving an inch or two gives a very gentle, subtle haze of red for a second, missed 9/10 times unless you are looking pretty much directly at the guy
>moving across a room gives similar effect to what we have now
>sprinting is full on tits out bananas OVER HERE RED HIGHLIGHT shit
>not moving has the tracking effect after a second or two, dependent on how severe your tracking was
>Gadget doesn't identify operators specifically cause why the fuck would it???
>Vigil can vanish from tracking by throwing on his cloak

I think it would be hilarious to throw the gadget on, see a few targets downstairs on the objective site moving but all stop, not knowing the exact, precise location of anyone, nor exactly how many they were since two guys huddled on top of each other might have looked like just one guy.

White males like myself

thatcher and thermite, the dynamic duo

>We have also decided to let Blitz spawn during the preparation phase like we planned

Like, there's a certain silliness that's relatively acceptable, but that barebones gym workout outfit is way beyond the fucking line.

>>not moving has the tracking effect after a second or two, dependent on how severe your tracking was

meant to say the effect vanishes after you stop moving, proportional to how much you were moving and how tracked you were

I'm glad you'll never have a job working on video games.

really? everyone was raving about it because muh taxi driver reference

who can?

gonna buy this elite on my alt aswell

>all maps being balanced around bomb
>all maps being turned into bland boxes with no interesting or challenging points
wow I love proleague :)

You can't be fucking serious. Go back to the drawing board ubi, maybe this time don't huff so much of Jeff Kaplan's farts and paintthinner. Fucking christ. I get the stupid castle headgear, and no one ever buys it or wears it, because it is fucking garbage. But this takes it to a whole new level.

that's gay

>literally turning this game into garbage waifu simulator 2018

>what could've been

>never explains whats wrong with the idea
>instead we get the current bullshit gadget and 2 speed blitz fuckary

Positive feedback user. Upboated!

they don't want to bother with a bunch of rules because it'd be too much work and they're busy not giving a fuck

they either want something be on, or not on, blow up, or not blow up

She looks like classic Sonya

So we never have to pay for attachments ever again, or is that strictly for the base operators? Will we get compensated for the attachments we already bought?

Here are some monster girls for your time.

oh yeah, a scaling effect based on movespeed and duration is totally outlandish, but a perfectly tracing wallhack with silhoutte that trigger with obe inch of movement is fine

strawpoll.me/15111336

She already has a beret headgear

I don't think I've ever seen a team go from promising to inept like this before.

To get rid of the IQ """"""elite"""""" skin, just start shitposting about how sexist and demeaning it is towards women. Then we might have a shot at getting a GOOD elite uniform for her. If we let this slide, it will set a precedent. Ubi will shit up the look of the game even more with god awful cosmetics, terrible map re-stylings, all in an effort to be more like overwatch.

anyone who isnt a NEET faggot

>tfw no friends to play outbreak with

no dont

If I picked apart every retarded armchair dev idea /r6g/ came up with it'd be a full time job.

That triggers for the remainder of the duration if you move at any point. I legit don't understand that.

>Should we make tasteful cosmetics that fit the game's style?
>Nah let's make it as gaudy and ugly as possible
We TF2 now

I still ship it

strawpoll.me/15111348

Why even pick Bandit.

>If we let this slide
It's too fucking late for that. You had your chance to stop this bullshit happening when they started with the weapon skins, then the head gears, then the operator designs, then the elites, then the fucking loot boxes, then the paid loot boxes, then the alien zombie space story mode, and now this.

can't be real because ubi wouldn't pander that hard right?

right?

we only have a super serious tier 1 special operator which changing hair color depending on your skin

youtube.com/watch?v=f9G8mu6rCpI

because the MP7 is OP as fuck and is a headshot machine

Other than garage doors, it's his specialty

>tfw you call a diamond player trash and says hes not being serious and listening to music while playing

We've been TF2 for a while now
Source?

The way it's worded heavily implies all operators forever. Don't expect compensation though or they would be selling that as a freebie too.

t. biofag

this is complete garbage and the proof ubisoft is trying to gather more popularity by transforming this game into overwatch

i liked the idea of war related uniforms for classes, it did fit the game's style, but this is pushing it way to far, while i enjoying sexualizing stuff, iq wearing working out clothes is something good for fanart this will set the precedent for le wacky skins so randum xD

sounds like you work for ubisoft and are just salty at people making fun of your shit design

>the contrarian retard that votes 'no'