/kcdg/ - Kingdom Come Deliverance General

Best bro edition.

>What is Kingdom Come Deliverance?
Kingdom Come Deliverance is an open world RPG set in the Bohemian countryside of the Holy Roman Empire in the very early 15th century. You play as Henry, son of a blacksmith, voiced by and modeled from an inbred looking Englishman. The game was kickstarter funded to the tune of around 5 million USD. The map is 16km sq. From the homepage:
>The death of its beloved ruler, Emperor Charles IV, has plunged the kingdom into dark times
>One of Charles' sons, Wenceslas, has inherited the crown.
>His half-brother and King of Hungary, Sigismund the Red Fox, senses weakness in Wenceslas.
>Sigismund travels to Bohemia and kidnaps his half-brother. With no king on the throne, Sigismund is now free to plunder Bohemia and seize its riches.
>You end up in the service of Lord Radzig Kobyla, who is forming a resistance against the invasion.

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitch tv warhorsestudios

>Gameplay
look it up faggot
there's dev blogs on youtube, loads of losers on twitch, funny moment and bugs compilations everywhere and webms floating around /v/ and /wsg/

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Fixes
May or may not fix/improve frame rate
Put this into launch options
>16 GB or more RAM
-heapsize 2097152
>8 GB of RAM
-heapsize 1048576
Plate armor commissions when? edition

>Pastebins
pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz
pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9

>Previous thread

>THERE ARE FUCKING PEOPLE
>WHO BOUGHT THIS GAME
>ON CONSOLE
IDIOTS

Look, Henry's come to visit us!

3rd for flails

>Hans shows up for our super secret ninja mission with me and the lads

I love this dude

The whole game was a Hans redemption arc, wasn't it?

>talk to father
>credits roll

WHAT THE FUCK VARVA, I PAID 7000 DOLLARS FOR THIS

I made a huge mistake

Anyone found any alternative outerwear vests? the only one I've seen is the green one the tailor sells in Rattay, found love a vest version of the quartered combat jupon/jacket

>tries to meme but is actually telling the truth since Runt's the real father

What is there to redeem? He never used his power to take advantage of you, he always honoured his bets and he was the first to appologise.

I am posting Runt, the Czar of Cunt, the Horror of Henry, the Sacker of Skalitz until we get him as a gameplay option.

>found love a vest version of the quartered combat jupon/jacket

There IS a Quartered outer vest. I'm having trouble deciphering your post though.

I wish I was as badass as Runt

>talk to father
>credits roll

If only you knew user...

>playing dice at a tavern to round out the night before going to bed
>the ale wench greets me warmly as she passes by carrying cups of ale as I throw my dice
>end up earning 1050 points on the throw and winning 40 groschen

>There are people that save their father

>Tfw next game you and Hans will both be ruling together

I cant wait

Why does his face look so fucking familiar. Who is Runt's VA?

Is Captain Bernard supposed to just hang out at Neuhof? Is it because I offered to have someone guard the stables or is he bugged?

Radiz will take you as his own, but you'll never be anything but a knight or squire. He cannot give you his land or throne, since you're a bastard. He will marry one day and have a child who will be ten times the runt that Hans ever was, and you'll be stuck leading troops as a hero while he takes your father's lands to the gutter.

What I meant to ask was is there a vest version of the quartered jupon?

is henry actually an angel of death send down by god to thin out the numbers of bohemia?

do you get your shit back at some point during the die is cast

i dont want to lose 30k GROUSCIES

Is the halberd mod any good?

Did you skip time? He's supposed to return, but who knows. Game's sorta fucked right now, heard even more so on consoles.

>there are people in this thread who didnt get to lockpick a farm animal's ass

Can I kill Runt before doing the main quest? I don't want to go back to Radzig without his sword

Radzig dies horribly in 1416.

>dies to one perfect block

a true noble man

Hans really was the best fucking character. Its been a while since I played games where characters had actual development to them. Radzig goes from considering you a kid to caring about you for your ability and stuff, henry goes from being a clueless kid to a well trained soldier and leader, and Hans becomes a total badass after being a fucking lazy lieabout.

i 1 shotted this cunt first try with a sprinting face-stab. truly i'm glad for the hour i spent actually learning this hideously overdesigned combat system after doing "talk to x" quests for the 3 hours before the assault.

Robard says as much before the final assault.

Yeah so doing a bandit hunting mission near Skallitz, killed the leader and went to fight other dudes. Came back and the body is gone with a quest marker that points to nothing.
Anyway I can fix this without reloading a save?

If the lesser bandits break off and flee don't even bother chasing them honestly, if you move too far away from a corpse it will just de-spawn as the area is de-loaded from memory. You can always chase them down after looting the leader.

bow crushes halberd in both aspects

It's been more than enough time for him to go back, I'm up to the duel with runt and he's never left neuhof, I don't know if it happened because I didn't run straight through the ginger quest or what but I feel like I missed out

So I'm about to reveal some dirty heratics to the Vicar in Uzhitz. Will this piss of Hanush to the point that he will despise me or just slightly lower my rep with him?

I know that, it was nice to have someone else notice it, but I defiantly noticed it during the game. Radzig destinctively goes from 'if this fucker dies I'll marry some wench and punch out another' to 'I swear to god if my best soldier and son dies I'm going to be pissed'. I actually felt a little pride from him. Han's development was great, he clearly earns his stripes. henry himself even gets a bit of respect from me. At first when I played the game it was silly having him go around asking people for help. I looked at him as a young idiot getting himself into trouble. However now after the later part of the game he felt like a real man, despite his dialogue not changing much. He was respectful and smart. He was looking into people's problems not as some random ass but as a noble looking after his men. Maybe I'm just crazy but it really felt like the characters changed as the story progressed, aside from the older dudes,since older people tend to stick to their character as they age and not change.

Fuck me, my Henry is so drunk I'm getting dizzy IRL.

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU FACKING CALL THEM

the bandits in camps just walk back to the camp after a minute or two so you can loot in peace until you hear them talking

>He cannot give you his land or throne, since you're a bastard.

All he has to do is legitimize you

Pie Jesu Domine,
Dona eis requiem.

Really? I thought it was possible but wouldn't you have a really hard time being seen as legitimate by the other lords since you were a bastard? They'd challenge your right to rule and stuff.

>Sir Hanush giving a speech to his men
>Walk by
>All of the soldiers, at the same time say 'Hey! Henry's come to see us!' and walk off while Hanush is still giving his speech

Who is going to challenge you? Hans is next up in Rattay and he's your bro, and you did Divish a major solid

All things considered Henry is one of the most popular men in the fiefdom

Just a heads up for anybody that likes the priests robes with the hood up, in Sasau theres the Charlatan and he wears a unique robe that can be worn hood up with full armor, cuirass and all, looks real snazzy.

I recommend whatever you do to just choke him out and take it seeing as its the only hooded robe that can be worn with full armor as far as I know.

true, I meant other noble's in the kings court but if you have the backing of the lords in your areas, the legitimacy of Radzig, and you're an established veteran and man of the people, what idiot would try and oppose you?

What would you even do with those groschen user?

I really regret helping him now

It's not the Fabian dude, is it? He was shifty when I spoke to him but his hood is down.

Got a screenshot?

Which studfarm is selling the buttcape for my horse?

>tfw got the magdeburg sword early in the game and have no better longswords to look forward to

I don't really remember but maybe stat wise only st. george sword is better as an all arounder.

if capon isn't your favorite character then you're quite simply wrong.

>Tfw carrying his arrow ridden ass out of Talmberg

Never felt so proud

Neuhof sells them, or you can get one for free by doing The Horse that Bolted in Uzhitz

I like a lot of them to be honest. Its been a while since I've played a game where characters weren't generic boring shitheads.

Are there any bow trainers? I looked it up and there was a spreadsheet that said the huntsmen in Talmberg and Rattay could teach me, but they only train hunting

Can anyone confirm, the treasure was at the poacher den, right? There was a chest there with a decent bow (for the location), 250ish groschen, some noble clothing and some books. It just didn't perfectly line up with the map and I've never had a treasure be "guarded"

Literally just did bow training there

How long do you have to sleep for to save the game?

rattay definitely trains bows.

Is there a drinking trainer? Probably not, right?

Yeah, after the thing happens he tells you he'll meet you in Ledetchko but I couldnt find him
His name is literally Charlatan, you can see him from a mile off because he looks like a pyromancer from dark souls.
4 u

Specifically the buttcape that only covers the rear though? I can't just drape my horse's ass in any old caparison.

>Yeah, after the thing happens he tells you he'll meet you in Ledetchko but I couldnt find him

It seems this and the masquerade questline with your buds from Skalitz never got finished, they both end on cliffhangers and never continue

alchemy is great

What's the context behind this? You can affirm your vows?

Yeah after you spend a year in the monastery.

jesus christ stop posting this screen with your poor tier henry in every fucking thread dude

The tailor in Rattay must be the biggest fucking slacker in the game.

Which part of the main mission are you at?

Is there any point to helping beggars on the road in between towns or do they just give you a rep bonus?
>Meet beggar on the road
>Dumbass has no shoes
>Asks for bandages to wrap his feet
>Henry is a God fearing fellow and obliges the poor man
>Continuing on journey
>Stumble upon bandit camp
>They fuck up poor Henry
>Bleeding from waist and head
>Gave the last bandages so some dipshit doesn't have to be barefoot while he sits on his ass
>Henry meets God

Should I get this now or wait for patches?
Are there flails? Will this game satisfy my need for shields?

When you knock out people in their sleep, do they see me? Does it have any impact on my reputation?

Can a tailor really make me a second scabbard?

>Henry is a God fearing fellow and obliges the poor man
He is a sinner and thus God keeps him poor. Obliging him is the opposite of being a good Christian, it makes you an enabler for their Sinful lifestyle. Your Henry will burn in the Eternal Flames of Hell.

They don't see you.

Idiot there are two cutscenes. One's where your character is rendered as he's dressed in 30 FPS, and ones where its all prerendered in 60. You have no choice how he's dressed in the pre rendered ones.

Theology is fucking awful

Just get it now. There are no flails. Shields are useful when you're up against multiple enemies and ranged opponents but the dodge and parry mechanics are more than enough for solo fights.

>not helping the destitute at most opportunities

Oh and it doesnt take up the "hood" slot like the priest robes do, so you can wear a hood on it without any clipping issues if you feel like it.

Name my band

HOW THE FUCK DO I RIPOSTE

I perfect block but my attack after that always gets parried as well

You have to block a fraction of a second BEFORE the green shield appears.

>beat the shit out of combat trainer in rattay
>finish up
>STOP, YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW from the combat trainer sir whatever
>literally 200 coin fine for beating up the combat trainer

You're supposed to press Q before the shield icon even pops up, right as you see the enemy swing start.

Block before the perfect block prompt appears. So right as they begin to swing, not mid-swing.

Autismo and some old cunts

Master riposte attacks automatically

Heathen!
He isn't destitute because he can always turn to the open arms of the Church for help. Any man who refuses to do that is a Sinner in the eyes of the Lord and should be shamed at all opportunities.

What does the colour of the clover indicate winding up the pickpocket time?

Does Merjohed ever gets cured from the sickness? I've been on that "wait for shit to fix itself" prompt for a while now, even after dealing with the bandit.

Or is it just another Broken quest?

>have to kill a couple of bandits for the ginger quest
>sneak up on them at night
>drop some of my most heavy gear on the ground a few meters away from them because I'm over my carry limit to move fast
>choke one of them
>the other wakes up and magically equip all of his combat gear instantly
>kill him and execute his buddy
>his buddy doesn't have any combat gear on him
>the chest in the camp is locked and none of them have the key
>go back to my horse to see that all the item I dropped disappeared even though I dropped them barely 2 minutes ago
>can't even reload because muh schnapps

Literally worse than Skyrim

>not putting that gear on your horse

Retard

>dropping your gear when you have a horse

Your riposte attacks can be parried. Other anons confused ripostes with master strokes.