PUBG Player Unknown's Battleground general

Executed and buried to archive at 100 posts edition

Info:

>Blue Zone changes
eurogamer.net/articles/2018-01-19-playerunknowns-battlegrounds-testing-blue-zone-changes

>Detailed map of Erangel/Miramar with loot highlighted
pubgmap.io/

>Flight path calculator
planepath.net/

>Player and weapon stats
pubg.me/

>More stats
pubgtracker.com/
op.gg

>Discords
discord.gg/jvW4UKw
discord.gg/hJMSTFq

>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

Other urls found in this thread:

playbattlegrounds.com/news/128.pu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>literally about to archive at 0 replies

good. the game is shit

Have you considered that you might be the shit in this equation?

yes. its still the game

Have you considered the possibility of you being a contrarian teenager seeking for validation by hating popular things on the internet?

yes but there's several problems with this
i'm 27, and popularity doesn't influence my liking of the game
but i play it with mates cause its fun to talk shit and tumble in cars together

I have the 1060 now as well. It's amazing how much of a difference there is.

>land at junkyard with one other guy
>lose 3/4 of my hp landing on the ground
>grab shotgun
>he punches me to death

this is you

>Almost always ded edition

anyone else play just enough to get bp for 3-4 crates and then dump on the market? rinse repeat each week

So what are the recommended specs for a 2k 144hz monitor?

*Settings, not specs

>get 15x scope
>get one kill
>get killed by playzone because I forgot I was so far away
fucksake

just let this shit game die

jesus its a korean money scam. devs give 0 fucks about the game.

poe a game with a 10th of the playerbase got 2 mayor content patches while pubg got 0

you got scammed, get over it

>Thinking Path of Shitleagues doesn't have the same amount and types of issues

you'd think an actual competent developer would've released a pubg ripoff by now but no
there is still no battle royale game that can even come close to being the same experience
so for now we're stuck with it

Game devs don't think that way. They'll just keep making shitty ripoffs with some meme twist like building in fortnite despite the fact that all anyone wants from this genre is a working game.

Did Bluehole reduce gun spawns or something?These last 3 days nearly every time I've dropped, I've had to go to as many as 6 houses before I can even get a fucking shotgun. Oh but I have no problem finding 5000 extended/quickdraw pistol/smg mags and flash hiders which seem to be scattered every possible place.

>Complaining about loot in the old map

I played PUBG for around 30hrs last summer, did not like it very much. But I still have this lootbox, worth 5€.

What shall I do with it? Sell it or wait for a higher price?

>old map

I don't know what you're talking about. The gun spawns in general are way too low. It's not fun nor is it good game design to make gun spawns so low that the person who lucks out and gets an AR first room suddenly has a massive advantage over all the other players around him who have basically nothing for the next 30 seconds.

>I don't know what you're talking about
There's two fucking maps. The first one (Russia) is the old map and has shit loot just about everywhere. The new one (Mexico) has specific buildings everywhere with assloads of loot.

>There's two fucking maps.

Thanks captain obvious. I don't give a shit about old or new maps. Both maps have shit loot spawns.

Do you even play this game?

Do you? It seems like you just read the synopsis and regurgitated to me that there's 2 maps. What other features does the manual tell you?

It's pretty obvious that you're retarded if you're saying the new map has shit loot. Good thing you're anonymous, right?

Oh that's the conclusion you jump to? I must be retarded because I say the new map has shit loot spawns? top lel man... to be this wrong and this much of a nerd at the same time.

building isnt a problem in fortnite. its the arcade gameplay that sucks. theres no other non arcade battle royale

Am hopeful for gdc announcement on maverick proving grounds

a-anyone?

too busy playan to be postan

I like how these threads constantly die yet constantly keep reappearing

>6 hours of hot drops
>learnt nothing

Come back when you're 18 and can form a post they isn't just copy pasting /v/ shitposts

FPP or TPP?

FPP. Even if it wasn't better, which it is, there's far less chink hackers

Also max your FoV

That's because Veeky Forums is too small for the amount of shit generals people push through.

FPP for sure.

>top 5
>game just disconnects
The incompetence for these fucking asshole devs is insane.

It was especially annoying, because I was looking forward to high noon in Pecado

>top 5
>blue circle is still bigger than a square kilometer

Top 10 maybe.

The lack of FPP is basically the only thing keeping me from playing Fortnite.

twitch tv killd0zerTV

Hot drops only

FPP is the only thing that makes this game not garbage

I've got a duo partner who DCs at least once a game night now. It's fucking ridiculous.

FPP

>get tired of losing in random sqauds
>go solo
>miramar
>end up looting 4 crates, running with ghillie, silenced awm and a m249 with like 400 bullets
>win with 17 kills
>feel good about myself and save the replay
>go back to random squads
>get stomped immediately

;-;

Holy shit this 2k 144hz monitor is such an improvement. I can actually see shit while driving!

I don't understand how the game can have so many plays but the thread always dies

guys... am i the ONLY one seeing the number of players going down a good thing?

Like, probably the deathmatch kids were the ones leaving first because games seems to be way more populated on late circles.

Either people finally realized a huge amount of people in a small area causes lag or rank means something now...

what's with the fucking circles on Miramar? It's ALWAYS on the opposite side of the map, i feel like it makes a circle where's the least amount of players
its so fucking not fun

>this guy shot out tires on a vehicle we were fighting over because he was going to die
>being this much of a sore loser

baka

>not doing everything to ruin the game for anyone who dares to cross your path

It's a bad thing. Within a year or two the game's gonna be nothing but cheating chinks.

Yeah nailed it. The chinks aren't leaving. It's the regular players.

You can probably spin it as all the normalfags leave and then chinks hacking and grinding for items to sell leave as well, but I wouldn't hold your breath on that one. Game will probably never "die" so you'll get "/v/ BTFO" posts forever, but it will die in the sense that it will get continually worse.

I kinda thought that would be obvious and they'd push a little harder to prevent this but I don't think Bluehole understands the longevity the game could have

>playing one v squad
>race to car as i'm on the other side of Erangel
>another loner running to the car
>in vc ask if he wants a lift
>he shoots at me
>run him over
>he calls me an asshole
I was offering him a ride :(

>get a t3 helmet maybe one game out of ten
>every single motherfucker from the shitty uzi chink to the crate niggers has one constantly
>only games I win are because I got an AWM

You ruin my fun, I ruin yours. Simple as that.

i mean, they cant prevent cheating, its the truth. there are news about a ping based queue and that may be a soft lock for china and maybe a way to chill the comment sections.

Its clear that because of the millions of players, thousands of complainers, the game kinda failed from inside out. Servers cant handle, game was supposed to be a small thing so PU could have his own playground. Bluehole isnt a Valve grade game developer so this is an anomaly. i really believe that as the numbers go down more people willing to help and less people just talking shit will show up. Negativity not being a hot topic will be good already for such shitshow that is going for the past few months.

Sounding like a chill, but fuck that. Game is getting better but all you can read is kids going "OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD I CANT PICK UP GUNS IN SCHOOL THERES LKE 40 GUYS AROUND ME FUCK THIS GAME REEEEEEEE" so its easy to think game is garbo. I dont have 90% of the problems i read all over the place so am i living in a bubble or this people cant get 2+2 and make a 4? I mean, people complain about bikes but have you seen how some people drive them? THIS kinda of shit i am talking about...

>Playing, have a weird setup (Winnie and Vector)
>Die with about 25 people left
>Realize I had 19 kills
what the fuck?

>dying game
>over 2.3 million unique players on pc alone
>let alone xbox

K

Are you fucking retarded or just pretending? You can jump the same place 4x in a row and the same loot quality won't be there. Maybe stop hot dropping to school or military and you won't have to worry about not getting the rifle before whoever dropped with you.

playbattlegrounds.com/news/128.pu
New map soon™

I believe they said "before July" elsewhere

They better get a goddamned map selector out before that then.
Well they did say in the link that they wanna get it out "in the first half of 2018", so it'd fit in that timeframe.

no problem if its miramar tier of terrain and loot. fuck the casuals, miramar is a FPP dream.

Now... if its another walk into flat planes of soft cover that dont even render if you are too far away and good luck looting cramped buildings with shit loot ERANGEL garbage tier then fuck that

What else besides a mountainous snow level could they possibly add? An archipelago?

Snow pls.

have you considered the eventuality that you're a cuck?

This is literally Veeky Forums for the past decade. Edgelords edging edgelords.

jungle map

We Vietnam now.

Fuck no, jungle maps are boring.

>Archipelago map with a big emphasis on water travel and island-hopping
>Vietnam-styled jungle map so everyone can be ain't me
>bigass Everglades swamp map
>volcanic island map with an active volcano in the middle and rivers of lava
Fuck it, they can do whatever they want.

>tfw your mates are either too bad or TOO serious about this game

Islands. Rely on jet skis and boats with the bonus of sniping across islands

What kind of weapons do you guys want added to the game? Personally, I'd like a .44 magnum revolver that could take a scope. You could use it like a backup sniper then.

this game full of cheating gooks is unplayable

How about, instead of making another new, half baked map. How about they instead work on fixing Miramar, and the rest of the game?

>tundra map with glaciers at one map edge, sea ice at another and a huge-ass mountain in the middle
>middle-eastern warzone with huge underground tunnel complexes that connect most areas of the overground
>tropical / subtropical archipelago with emphasis on island hopping via boat but also some bridges connecting islands and undersea tunnels connecting others
>south-American map with small patches of jungle mixed with sprawling favelas and open farmland
>Scottish map with a dozen or so mountainous valleys with villages at the bottom and military installations dotted around the level

>They better get a goddamned map selector out before that then.

Not gonna happen. Between the different regions and FPP/TPP, the player population is already divided into 15 or so sub-groups. Adding map selection options will only fragment the player base further and potentially push queue times into minutes instead of seconds.

you gave him a ride back to the lobby

People make custom games and raise the drop rate of all the items. It instantly improves quality of life for the player and gives people more focus on the game play rather than their loadouts. I don't understand why they don't act on this immediately and at least try up the drop rates across the board. Terrible developers who don't notice the most simple problem with their game.
- Top 250 TTP Player

what gameplay, you one of those nig nogs that run around trying to be rambo?

When are we getting rain and fog weather back? So tired of every decision in this game is made due to min max esport faggots (unless it's maximizing jewery and ignoring cheater issue)

then what would be the point of high risk/high reward locations?

>tfw you beat hackers for three squad chicken dinners in one night

I hate how many hackers there are in this game but its definitely not impossible to beat them sometimes they will gimp you with quadruple head shots from other side of circle but the best ways to beat them are:

1. Nades are extremely effective, alot of them now have insta-heal/boost/res/ so trying to tag them with long shots is suicide
2. Get angles on them and peak at the same time, Most them have target locking hacks so can only really deal with one person at a time from one angle (multiple people peaking from the same spot is idiotic you will all get triple headshot)
3. Positional play is key (for pubg in general anyways) for rank tank (if your going for rating) if you know where the hackers are dont even bother peaking they will be pre-firing you most the time anyways so you can tell where they are.

Any other good ways to beat hackers?

>inb4 hurp derp just play FPP

>playing anything but FPP

I mean you still get hackers in FPP so its not like my tips are irrelevant?

give me that scottish highlands map right fucking now
throw in stereotypical castles here and there too for some good old castle assaulting fun

Gooks are Koreans. You're looking for chinks.

>down to 2 of us on a hill
>I have a K98
>get killed because I can't fucking figure out which direction the shots are coming from
How do I git gud with this? I feel retarded.

honestly i only play squads with my friends, but when i play solo i always notice drop in opponent skill level, in squads i get like 1kill on average per game, yet solo i ussualy get like 3-4kills.

i want them to nerf AR's (except ak since it already trash)

AR's are literally cancer thats is ruining this game right now.

Need top snipe? SKS or Mini? Nope just stick the 4x on any AR.

Need CQC gun? Shotguns? SMG? Uzi? Vector? Nope just stick reddot to AR and call it a day.

And on medium range AR's are completely OP as fuck.

They need to nerf AR damage heavily

>drop at high risk area
>Get no gun
>Die
????