/vn/ - Cousin Edition

Visual Novel General #1881

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

I liked Kanata a lot as a character, which made it a shame that her route was basically not even about her

;_;

She can't be sad, she has a cat. You can't be sad if you have a cat.

Only playing plotge will free you form the ghetto of foreknowledge.
play more plotge

heh

I LIKE LOLIS!

Haruka's route ruined me emotionally for a week. One of my favorite routes in any vn desu. Shame kanata's won't stand up against it apparently. Last route I have to do

Good man

As much as the route sucked, it was worth reading for being able to have Riki get together with Haruka in the real world

Never ever, I'm sticking to my moege bullshit!

but she is older then the MC

Yuuri!

Only retards read for plot. Everything has been done before.

me too but that VN is garbage

Haruka is the best girl in Little Busters. I loved her route the most.

The thing I hate most about the EX routes is the implication that the routes in the main game didn't translate into romance in the real world, so Rin was the only girl Riki was ever able to actually get with

I read every genre.

>I read vns for the plot

>Everything has been done before
Not with cute anime girls

Hello?

Saya literally takes rins place as his lover in her ending.

Dracuriot is about as "plotge" as I can handle. I can't stay interested otherwise.

>The thing I hate most about the EX routes is the implication that the routes in the main game didn't translate into romance in the real world, so Rin was the only girl Riki was ever able to actually get with
That's pretty much explicitly stated in the normal Refrain ending, in which Riki doesn't get with anyone, and Rin (IIRC) talks about who would be a good fit for him. It just leaves it open. In the real world he can date Rin, Kurugaya, Haruka, Kanata, Sasami, and Kud. So the only ones that are left out are Komari, Mio, and Saya.

Saya is dead at the end of her route.

ImoPara is about as "plotge" as I can handle. I can't stay interested otherwise.

When are we getting Dies Irae MMD models so I can play with them on VRchat?

But that is a plastic user.

I was under the impression that she either survived the flood, as evidenced by her waking up to her father in his doctors gown, or had a second chance at saving herself like Riki had in refrain. So in that timeline, she is alive and befriends the little busters. Pic related.

So they're the same people?

I only read utsuge

Even NTRge, Guroge and Scatge?

She wakes up as a little kid back when she knew Riki, not as a teenager after the flood. It's a new dream world being created, which is why at the very end of the route it shows a light creating a ripple, which indicates a dream world being created. It's like when you start a normal route and it shows all of the lights come together and make a ripple. Kyousuke was making up the stuff about time travel to make Riki feel better and Saya was just able to make a new dream world where she could have a normal life before she died.

why is she so perfect?

Yuu Asakawa

>It's like when you start a normal route
I mean when you start a new game

Those are not genres, those are fetishes.

Two sides of the same coin, one more dominant than the other.

She is a miracle.

カウパー

Definitely one way to look at it.But dream worlds cant be maintained for long by a single person, as per refrain. If Saya is the only one hosting the dream how could it be stable enough to support everyone? I interpreted the scene with her laying in the grass and the cg of her running with the little busters implied that in a timeline she ended up meeting Riki again where they fell in love all over again.

>ass basically visible
Slut.

Would you date your cousin if you had one, /vn/

I wouldn't be against it

Right, i guess they are covered in nukige genre (or not).

why not

depends on if she's cute or not.

I would imagine it's because she's the only person in it so it can remain stable. There was only one light so it's just her and the others are figments. Sasami's route shows that a fucking cat can create a dream world, and also shows that the (near) end of Kurugaya's route, when she was waiting for Riki, was a separate dream world created by her. I would have liked the idea of a separate timeline but I don't see how she could be sent back to the time when she was a kid. In Refrain Kyousuke can only go back to the "point of death" which is why he has to stab himself with a glass shard once he reaches the bus in order to reset his starting point.

Already did.

that's not a cousin

Kind of a newbie to VN's. I've played Fate/Stay, Fate/Hollow, Planetarian, Katawa Shoujo, Clannad, and Edelweiss (with Fantasia).

I like intense stories, with nicely designed scenery and balanced well with romance. What should I play next?

I can't get over how awful these Key characters look and act. Otherwise, I would finish the game.

Post more chibi art.

Cousins are poorman's imoutos

>read clannad
>cant read little busters cause of the art

what the fuck did I just read.

you are right

that is a slut who sucks dick for money

umineko

I love Kings especially Arthur!
I was away for a while but I'm back.

Please Bang My Wife
Feeling generous today, so Dies Irae, Ayakashibito and Demonbane

If you're a Fatefag, obviously Tsukihime.

How have you not read YMK

Not him, but Little Busters' art was better and worse at the same time. The art by Naga was of course better, but Hitaru's art on some characters (e.g. Haruka) looks pretty bad. You also have less grounded character designs with shit like green and pink hair, etc

>I was away for a while but I'm back.
Come back where you came from, right now!

Post more LEWD chibi art.

WHY IS SHE SO PERFECT

I voted for it in the survey even though it's highly likely anyway

I hate chibi art, it makes wanna kill a puppy.

The bootleg was better.

Fuck off.

Lucia is a miracle of the universe.

I was skiing for over a week in Japan, I wish I didn't have to come back to the real world.

but that is a dude

Worst girl worst route.

what're some good VNs with SoL aspects but at least a half decent story and romance?

thx ily

They characters looked bad, sure. But they were nicely refined in personality.
This looked interesting, I'mma try to torrent it.
I'll bang your wife, sure.
YMK?

why does she get so bullied ;_;

none

Fate
Steins;Gate

Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. Literally the best plotge SoL VN ever. For translated VNs at least.
You need to read F/SN first though.

Emotional outlet for the team. Every medium sized group has one. Usually the most stupid retard gets picked for that role.

Subahibi

First off you're looking really fuckin stupid with how you post.
But YMK is Yume Miru Kusuri, it's good for beginners.

Natural selection.

;_;

There's not even much SoL. Only in the prologue then everything else is plot. And I doubt anyone looking for SoL is gonna like Looking-Glass Insects.

I hated FHA, groundhog day really isn't my thing, doesn't help how the story conclusion deals with all the fluffy in game (kinda matrix, huh? who would've guessed). It felt like giant fanfiction with some minimal lore fragments.

Both Jabberwocky chapters and Which Dreamed It are mostly SOL

good thing sachi never ever gets mc

>(kinda matrix, huh? who would've guessed)
Are you referring to the reveal that the world is fake? If so then that was never meant to be a spoiler. The title and the prologue alone reveals everything if you bothered to google it.
It feeling like fanfiction was the whole point, after all it was a fiction world created by Manjew. That said, if you actually think it's fake then you must not know much about the lore. Everything that happens in it is real, just in a weird another timeline. It's revealed in the true epilogue where Caren and Bazett meet the "real" Shirou.

Nothing you can do about your dislike of groundhog day though.

It's kind of the exact opposite of the matrix though, given the number of people who know what's going on but play along with it anyway.

Da Capo

>Da Capo
>good

What's your opinion of this boy?

Don't fucking lie to him
I took a huge break from reading VNs because I hate not finishing VNs and so I forced myself to read entirely through Da Capo and Da Capo I.F. It's bad. Older sister green-hair is good route, but it's bad in all other ways.

nice chest