Slablands Bug and Typo Reports:
docs.google.com/forms/d/1l0nMswToZ5ZMLL7vLwMdKU_mE8rmz70NC7Hz5XUzUD0/viewform

Slablands changelog:
docs.google.com/document/d/1noFLFeDmuGPv4rfd_6fyqLCbC-VdPpaWb1S-8kr-1t4/edit

>F.A.Q s
pastebin.com/qMKLk0hH
>Other important resources and links
pastebin.com/3T9vyZN4

Hey, you, browsing this shit! Consider writing/editing for Slablands to COMBAT THE ANTHROPOMORPHIC, FUTA, FEMDOM MENACE! (note: writing a submission is actually a pretty huge undertaking! Consider adding content for existing contributions or joining other people's projects first before starting your own, we don't need 6576534 half-finished unique NPCs.)
Writing is nice, but if you don't feel up to that task, try editing for one of the projects! Every comment helps!

Project Lists:
Slablands: docs.google.com/document/d/1WHpHx_mZ0lV9r-I9XdsgyLuN5Yiaf61v3IhaDbSuvQs/edit
No pastebins allowed, use etherpad or google docs

>Wiki
slablands.wikia.com/

Friends of Slablands
pastebin.com/dtr2Lxg5

Previous thread Aco thread

I'd fuck them all

This

Too lewd

Not lewd enough

Man, those big, buff girls always make me diamonds.

#6 Horse
#5 Cat
#4 Dog
#3 Rabbit
#2 Goat
#1 Cow

Is there any point in keeping bees/snakes alive?

Remove kebab

make kebab out of goat-kun

What about sheepie?

How many buff girls do we have in slablands?

Nope

Can I get a list of rooms in the castle? Preferable ones you could sit and read in not like the stables

Well, I haven't met anyone yet, but there's Kara, Sasha, that cowgirl that you can marry and some mobs.

Don't forget the gazelle girl

Oh yeah I completely forgot her, she was fucking great too.

Ambos

Fat futa cock soon

Ambos?

dealing with a nosy tengu reporter.

dealing with a bitchy dog-girl

The Desert music is pretty good desu

Dealing with an upset shrine maiden when it turns out you forgot your money. You have to make some sort of donation after all.

Magical chickens

Tracking her down to give her an earful about a trashy article about you only to stumble into her trap.

Empusa+Lamia from the desert.

uhm, is this really how genetics work?

Magic

Oh? My pic got chosen for the next OP? Nice.

Got one more for you guys, only got two of the girls though. One of them is Rabbit, so its all good though.

Also, newfag question, but what is the bump limit on Veeky Forums? 1000? It goes a hell of a lot faster than any board I'm used to, I guess for good reason though.

Only to find out you are "faster" than she is.

Magical limbs

I think it's 750 posts.

I'm seriously contemplating to start a new game as an ultra slutty witch (I'm male), but I feel like this will lead to a dangerous downward spiral of roleplaying as little girls and wanting a dick inside me.

Used to be 1000, but for some dumb reason they lowered it to 750

I'm having a hud problem.check the pic...

health and mana should be full but they look like they not.

the luck stat is outside it's bar same goes with time

>level 36
>8600+ gold
oof...

Some of the events/character interactions on the wiki say they are only discoverable in the winter. Is this winter on our computer? or in game? Cause I wasn't able to find any game clock, besides the daily one, so I'm not really sure how many in game days or months have passed.

And if they are based on the computer's clock, does winter actually count all of winter, or just the month of December?

it's in-game. You start ing the Autumn then cycle through every 120 days.

Do it son

Vampire pussu

This was a good chunk of the reason I wanted to write my golem. So I could write a giant, buff girl with "rock" hard abs. I hope you guys can enjoy it when it gets in even.

even though I didn't write as many sex scenes as the others

Wiki has one.

Would it be possible to chisel her more muscles?

Looking forward to it. You shouldn't feel bad about the amount of sexscenes or anything. Even though this is an erotic game, my favorite characters are the one without any scenes as of now.

friendship ended with car girl tailor now antisocial cutie anubis is my best friend

*cat

i know you wrote her and and she really is great, but if i had to chose someone to spend my life with i would chose the chill, quiet life of the small oasis with my "special" anubis wife

Which ones are those?

I thought the anubis was in the desert dungeon?

Sheepie wrote her. I just added an extra scene. I'm just being silly because I quickly grew attatched to her

lolis

nah man, the one who runs the inn in mesi, i forgot her name sadly, but there is this one anubis 5'6" tall with tanned skin, white hair and a robe and she is really socially awkward i'd say but in a very cute way

Kara and Aoife

Guys, I just rejected the cute Goblin that ambushes you in the forest. It was a huge mistake, but I just wasn't in the mood for a sexscene. Is it possible to meet her again or was that my only chance?

You know both of those characters have sex scenes, Aoife a ton of lewd ones

She doesn't have any scenes.

Like 80% sure but I'm not positive

Kingdom cums

I don't think there's anything sexy in that game, seems like pretty typical grimy medieval stuff.

Not him but saw someone streaming on twitch. Baker's niece had pretty good skin & tits for a medieval wench.

Old dead character idea. Giga tiddy balrog girl.

burger waifu when?

So american waifu

Delicious fit awoo.

Headpats abound

>not thighfucking the anubis in the desert dungeon

Whoops, that's should be 80% sure you can find her again

Buying a girl a drink

Headpats, buttpats, tummypats, all of it. My hunger knows no bounds.

Who can you pat so far? Rambles?

They return with dickpats

Wolf girls are an athletic sort.

Girl is hungry for

blood girls

Friendly reminder that elves aren't lewd, it's all orc girl disinfo

Demon lolis

No clue, sorry.
Part of the reason I like them.
>dat range of appeal
Just about perfect if it had a tan/dark skin girl.

That's good to hear. She was turbo-cute and inexperienced. After she was trapped in her own trap you could either leave, free her or rape her. I freed her, but then the PC just left and she sounded disappointed when I didn't give her the dick, I feared the worst.

Getting a slutty monster girl drunk
or
Getting a prude monster girl drunk

all orc men are getting themselves an elf side girl and for a good reason. orc girls are just jealous of the elves beauty and intelligence. even bbw lovers go for bear girls or cow girls. nobody likes female orcs.

What is the best color

Orange or specifically Cobalt Blue

Best color of what?