>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/AVvN08hT

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

falcon-nw.com/promos?promo=falcon-northwest-pcs-are-oculus-ready
imgur.com/a/AUpjz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sup niggy?

Buy this one and you're good to go for oculus goyim. Only $3000 ;) falcon-nw.com/promos?promo=falcon-northwest-pcs-are-oculus-ready

Does anyone here use anime boys, or is that like an oddity in vrchat?

Hello my fellow niggy
I really want to know who the Sachiko poster besides me is

WE

I haven't been able to get to the meetups since the 11th

I use an mmd boy, I just can't get used to being an anime girl

WUZ VRFUS N SHIT

Next time you can make it to a meetup and you see me there, you HAVE to tell me it's you.

in the US meetups, there's a few.

Same, just can't bring myself to enjoy it at all, so I stick to either masked characters or mmd boys I picked up in a pack.

>can't get used to being an anime girl
That’s good. Don’t pick a avatar of the opposite gender as you will get proteus effect’d pretty hard.
I’ve had my female avatar since the start of second life and always recreate her as closely as possible in games I play.
It’s now too late for me, started hormones at the start of January.

S-sure thing niggy

Are you actually being serious?

for a while I used a female, but after using an androgynous boy, I just don't like using female avatars at all.

Thanks Niggy

>vive costs $1200 in NZ because resellers
get absolutely fucked, I'll buy it for $800 from the US website, have the package forwarded for around $100, and save $300.

ofc he isn't

And then turn around and sell it at 100 dollar profit because nobody else is selling that low?

l meant. ofc he is.

Yes, it all started as a joke back in second life but I quickly got used to my avatar and did not feel comfortable using male avatars anymore.
Fast forward many years and I have some body dysphoria but it all accelerated to insane levels with me starting to use vr and vrchat.

the fact that you saved it makes editing that worth it

>rift is 500€
>vive is 700€
Is the price difference worth for vive if I might want to get full body tracking eventually?

Of course I saved it user, they were pure gold.
I'll post the few i took in a sec with other people that I forgot to post then.

Someone post the proteus effect one

Vive isn't worth anything more because the controllers are so fucking bad.

Holy fuck proteus effect wasn't a meme

holy shit

Did it change your sexual preferences too? Like do you still only like females or are you bi or do you only like males now?

>soxs
you brainlets

nice proteus effect

Why was the "her" part of "hero" created with 3 different signs, when one of those three had the word "hers" in it?

theory
if i were to buy a vive, then buy the upgrade kit when vive pro comes out, could I have both vives working on separate PCs at one time? (using the same lighthouses)

I went from straight to bi, I’m more picky with guys though.

What do you look for in a guy physically and personality wise?

naisu user
id like to do that but I gotta loose weight, are those "trap guide" image shit real stuff or nah?
I'm not retarded, I'm not gonna do anything uless I could actually pass

>tfw no VRgf(bf)

l'm not him but l identify completely with his post. l like thin guys, not too tall and with submissive/kind personality

Here anons, edit these into whatever kind of reaction image/meme/image macros you want, especially that first one with shinobu looking shocked by lewd.
imgur.com/a/AUpjz

Because I felt like it

Every screenshot with him always has a goofy facial expression.

I wish I could be as fly as that lain. I wonder if user made that custom.

Height does not matter but the dream guy would be a slim cute guy that enjoys anime and games. I don’t care if he’s neet but he has to have good hygiene.
Or maybe the typical handy lumberjack would be nice too but he would have to be gentle.
I’m only little over a month into transitioning so I don’t know how I will turn out, but so far the outlook is good as I’ve always been androgynous.
Also if you will be passable is very much a personal thing. It differs, but it is better to start transitioning as early as you can, pref before or early in puberty. Also learn makeup and some fashion to help you pass.

>That busty bote

Give it a few years and you'll be transitioning from living to dead when you realise you were never trans.

>but it is better to start transitioning as early as you can
>tfw already 25
lt's over for me isn't it
How old are you out of curiosity?

EU hours. Wew

why are you thinking about suicide so much user? do you have something to tell us?
its okay to talk!

>tfw thinking of joining meetups causes anxiety
>tfw public normie rooms are cancer
>tfw no motivation to finish avatar

>you'll be transitioning from living to dead

>i post it agane!!!!

>lt's over for me isn't it
Much probably yes

Transition now and you'll end up a hon

t.hon who started at 22

Genetics also influence a lot though. So depends on how you are now too l guess

what's a hon

That's a custom avatar yes
Were cell's eyes always like this? I feel intimidated when he looks at me.

I’m 27 but look very androgynous and youthful so that I pretty much always need to show my drivers license for things that is 18+.
You should not be worried about being able to pass if you have a kinda girlish or androgynous facial structure.
I doubt it.

/lgbt/ speak for ugly tranny

>very androgynous and youthful so that I pretty much always need to show my drivers license for things that is 18+.
Sorry hon but they want your lisence to check you're still classified as "Human" and not "Troglodyte"

I was impressed too. It was a very sudden change.

I can't believe I only have one picture of you.

>That's a custom avatar yes
H-How much do I have to pay? I want to be as aesthetic as Lain-chan.

Yes.

2000€

Since we're already on offtopic do you trans dislike when someone wants to be with you because they like trans or straight up when someone addresses you as trans instead of female? Thinking about it if someone would want to be with you because they like trans it kind of kills the point: You transitioned because you want to be a female and this person wants to initially be in a relationship with you because you're a trans and have a dick instead of being with you because you're a female

Is it NA hours yet?

Yeah. lt's kind of what you said. But l can't afford to be too picky anyways

Silly user, I meant something else when I said custom avatar, so to clarify lain made that model him/herself and has more variations too, so if you want to be lain you'll have to work for it yourself.

Reminder to report this shit.

The cutest girl at the meetup right here

I always make sure to give her attention, since she doesn't seem to get much. And she deserves it.

Lain seems very cute

Make sure to decimate your models or tupper will decimate you instead.
Hope you don't mind me dumping screenshots, I'm trying to save the thread from the dreadfull EU hours.
Such a surprise when she suddenly pulled out the "Hey I got VR too now" on us. Hope you're enjoying the VR

>since she doesn't seem to get much
She used to run away from my attention and headpats when I first met her so I feel like I'm bothering her if I do it.

>Such a surprise when she suddenly pulled out the "Hey I got VR too now" on us.
I honestly got a little emotional when everyone gathered around her. Like watching a butterfly emerge from a cocoon. don't laugh

Had a strange dream that gave me a strange VR idea.
I dreamt I was playing some shooting game, with lasers and the players were CDs. It was much more fast-paced than other VR shooters I've seen, with a lot of going around really fast and trying to get in front of someone because you could only damage their front side.
ANYWAY, when I woke up I started to think of Tribes Ascend because the game kinda felt like that. The biggest downfall of Tribes in my view is that the gunplay was ass and didn't feel good enough used along with the ski mechanic. It seems like it could be done much better in VR, with freedom to shoot at any forward angle while keeping your the direction of your ski routes smooth. There's also the immersion aspect of the high-speed in VR which is a nice potential perk, obvious downside being motion sickness which could turn off a lot of players.
What do you guys think? Could Tribes Ascend do well in a universe where it came out for VR? Would it be fun?

Well that was my morning. How's yours?

>so if you want to be lain you'll have to work for it yourself.
I'm already working on a custom avatar though user, but it's all shitpost and no aesthetic
DEAL

>he decimates his models

Don't you? Some user got banned for modifying the SDK...

I don't decimate unless it's above 60k

>Could Tribes Ascend do well in a universe where it came out for VR? Would it be fun?
It could be pretty fun actually, depending on how well it controls. Now the real question though,
Could Space Station 13 do well in a universe where it came out for VR?
Would it be fun?

Yeah it blew my mind. I didn't notice at first until I looked more closely. They're always nearby when noone else wants to dance. Wish I was more interactive though. I love mutes to death but I'm so shy around them for some reason.

>Yes

>The ammount of shenanigans in VR SS13
Fund it

Well, of course.

So did I honestly, it's always fun to see a desktopper convert into VR. I did laugh really hard.
I'd love to play some VR game with oversized bosses.

I've thought about vr ss13 too and it doesn't seem to far fetched at all you could probably even implement it in vrchat but the thing about ss13 is you NEED good moderators for it to work

Oops

Also ss13 is a really complex game but when you hink about it all those separate parts could be easily implemented in Unity, hell, imagine flying around the station in 3d space

Why does my armature in unity get absolutely fucked when I add the snail market prefab onto an index finger?

>Also ss13 is a really complex game
Because it's trying to simulate all the actions a person could take, roughly. It's actually a lot fucking easier to do in VR than outside of it which I find kind of ironic in a way. The game is simpler to make when using more 'complex' playing methods of VR instead of mouse and keyboard

It was giving me errors when I tried to upload too, but all I did was open up the configuration window in unity, and close it back up again and when I tried to upload, the errors were gone.

Have him lots of headpats last night! Glad I'm not the only VR newbie still figuring out the controls.

On an unrelated note, how would one go about doing a texture atlus while still preserving your alphas (blushes, etc.) and not having 5+ extra materials? Could you do two different atluses, one with your normal textures and another with your alphas? What would the workflow look like?

how did lain add so many materials without ending up like that 5.5 million hulk
I added two little fucking brass knuckles and it had a low tris count and it turned out to be a total of 56k from before which was a 19k, I just deleted it after a night

good night!

>STILL no leg trackers loli to bully me
Don't remind me

There's a meetup?

was nice seeing you again.
sorry we couldnt do much lewd stuff but there is always a next time

Decimate you brass knuckles little boy, decimate