Uhhh.. what is ETH doing right now?

Uhhh.. what is ETH doing right now?

NO A 2% DROP IT'S CRASHING SELL SELL SELL

going down to $75 so it can jump back up to $100

Buy the dip

Doing what it always does

swining back and forth between 80$ and 90$, just like it did back with 40$ and 50$

and it will do the same when it reaches 150$ this month

if you have the guts, try to sell at around 90$ and buy back it at 82-83$

Maybe some transfers from ETH to Lite. Will be temporary

I tried to do this a couple days ago and had to buy back at a higher price. Scared to ever do it again now.

It's going back up now.. I guess that was it.

some daytrader on reddit sold the moment it breached 49.50$ two weeks ago, thinking it would dip back down to 42-44$ and had to buy back it at 63.25$ or something, basically lost 20% of his stash, which is around the amount he gained through daytrading.

i dont have the guts to do it, but if you want to, dont gamble with more than 10-15% of your stash

This.

Whales drive the price down, accumulate, and then let it shoot up again. This is the way it has always been.

I had 278 and lost 27 of them. Kill me.

Evolving into it's next stage of life by wealth transfer to waves.

>Only has @250 ETH
>Meanwhile I sit here with 7

Someone kill me

why ?

that's it I'm only buying bitcoin because it's the only one I can trust to make money in the longrun

BTC crashed a few months ago down to $900 and everybody on Veeky Forums was saying BTC is dead. Sell sell sell.

Only two months later BTC is mooning and everybody here is a cheerleading faggot

that's BTC... the only major player

uh oh better sell now and buy back in later

Then he can look like me.

Well, when every alt goes up a few percent eth "traders" go
>wow look at ETH go
>it's the future of crypto
>flippening is happening

why dont you just buy more?

>why dont you just buy more

this might strike you as a surprise, but not everyone is so well off that they just can shove money into cryptocurrency whenever they please