>Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid
>Chain of Fools

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=7VOnJW336wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JVMLzELVbro

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/kspg/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1181029/8597fa24e0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm on the outside looking inside...
What do I see...?

Man this event is great, so many skills I can upgrade now.
Whats with the ded thred posting anyways, I haven't been here in a while since the shitposting got pretty bad

Bryn?

Are we gonna have to explain it every thread?

Just retards thinking that they're funny. Carry on.

Post cute Servants

Yes

90/100

You?

Just merge these shitty generals already

Just one mission left.

92/100 on NA, around 20 on nip

no

autist having seizure if they don't see 20 posts in one minute

Okay

>JP is following the NA schedule now
its over bros

57/100

Few more days left.

Finally Salomon rerun for december !

Idiots think the general is dead if it's not moving at mach speed.

i tried browsing alter and feels disgusted with the amount of newfags there

76/100

I would actually be pretty happy with a Salomon rerun.

hello newfags

Zenkichi servant with Devil Style when?

>pillar farming rerun
I wish

Is it really going to be Muramasa? I'll wet my pants if it really is.

Please no, I need to accumulate quartz.

I'd rather SSR Medaka.

Skill order for Lostman?

>not 0* Kumagawa

Probably not. He's most likely going to be Christmas. That's tended to be where DW has thrown all their big fanservice Servants who they expect to make bank.

Will Kumagawa be 0 star servant with 5 star servant stats?

Goetia is cute.

Level them all

Konoe was a bad idea.

>Jack
>Ishtar
>Ere
Well, let's say first year was an exception

WTF bros

97/100

We /s/emi now

Is this lesbians? I hope this is lesbians

no, 0* with shit stats.

Is The Touch the best anime about relationships?

>does all the art with dumb male Master
>suddenly dumb female Master
why

Should have been Morii instead.

DELETE THIS, RIN IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THAT STRONG

But why? Just why the twintails?

>Waah~ What are we gonna do on the bed Pent-chan?

Close, but the best anime about relationships is actually To Love-Ru Darkness.

Block your way

HAHAHAHA PATHETIC ONII-CHAN LOOK AT THE STATE YOU'RE IN. Don't worry though your imouto will always love you

suck my dick

The whole thing looks like it was colored with pastels. Skin, hair, clothes. Just looks bad.
The clothes are all shades of drab dark brown with beige trims. Not matte black or dark grey, but earthen fucking dark brown. And I'm pretty sure at least some of the beige trims are supposed to be gold, but they're fucking beige and the coloring makes it so the metal parts look for the most part like they have almost the exact same texture as the cloth. The third design also removes the drab red, so the coloring job actually gets even more plain as she ascends. You could add some gold, dark green or cyan or purple or just more red, but instead Konoe subtracted the little bit of color there was and made the brown dress a light black. Really sort of disappointing for a character with such a strong sense of opulence and decadence.

And what's up with the hair style after her first ascension? I dunno what possessed Konoe to make Semiramis wear the same hairstyle as Selnia from Ladies vs Butlers, but there it is. And it looks plain bad. In the second ascension he even did away with the furry collar and the bust brooch or whatever that is.

The dress itself is just handled poorly. The core design of it is basically just a laced bustier and something like a bouffant gown with funky flounces at the hem. Essentially a dark gown. You can do a fuckload of stuff with a gown. You could add jewelry, embroidery, layers, trims, highlights, you could slim it down to an evening dress or go full sack-back. Konoe does nothing with it in the first two ascensions and then trades it for a crop-top and an open-front skirt with a furred hem. He just removed the most distinctive design element of her outfit.

Fuck Konoe is bad at his job.

>/alter/ proud of being the shitposting central now

O-onee-san is a futa?!

It's over wormkek

There's only one thing you can do in this positon.
Crunches.

Scheherazade is cute

>still no Sugita servant for (You)
I hate it

She's a fat nigress

And we should defeat THIS in the first lostbelt?
Kirei with grail buffs and mystic eyes?
Oh fuck.

Nobu a CUTE.

Wait for Goetia.

do they not do that radio show that an user used to translate and summarize anymore

How can Shirou be in his mid teens in Prisma if Illya is only ten years old?

SANKYU

I think it still gets posted on Reddit.

At least they don't post CP

Retconned Illya to be a baby at the time of Zero

I barely paid attention to it but it was pretty boring.
Just Minami talking about what's happening in FGO right at the moment as Takahashit says "yeah yeah yeah" and then makes some shotacon jokes.

I do, I'm saving for him.

Is anyone good enough to identify the artist in the middle? I don't think it's STANKY because his Twitter had nothing and I think the panel with their name is actually the one below the middle

I've been looking a little at Morii's design sketch and I have some thoughts about how Konoe adapted it.

The design is pretty much the same. Konoe made the eyes a light yellow instead of purple, made the pointy ears a bit more pronounced, and made the skirt a bit puffier. But it's largely the same thing.

What I think is interesting is that Morii seems to have had an idea for a flower motif, or at least that's my impression. Maybe I'm misconstruing her intent, but hear me out. All those knob-like balls with spikes, on her hands, shoes, and at the ends of her hair, if you squint they could look kinda like flower buds. The red fabric where her skirt meets her top, with the intricate pattern lines above it, remind me a bit of red roses, or a flower bed. Her skirt itself is a bit reminiscent of a bellflower, especially with the ruffles at the bottom and the tapering pieces of cloth layered on top of the "flower" skirt.

Might be way, way off. It's possible I'm just trying to grasp at the floral theme because of the blood flowers sprouting at her feet. Still, I think there are elements there that could have been accentuated through her ascensions to make it a clear aesthetic motif. I think it would work very well also because of her strong association with poison and her femme fatale archetype. You could even add some floriographic symbolism by borrowing shapes from specific flowers.

When did Rin turn into Coord- I mean Innovator?

>not posting CP proudly

I wish this game had a Homare servant.

I want him and Roman back so Mashu can have a real family. I don't like the Lancelot/Galahad thing, it's forced as fuck.

exhentai.org/g/1181029/8597fa24e0/
just google the kanji mate+ c93

Also Oda Non.

Did user reporting his roommate to the FBI kill /fgog/?

40/100

They get blacked posters more regularly than we do CP.

Doggo

>I drew this with my poo
>so it'd be true to the subject

It is time!

The actual pedophiles are in a state of denial. With the possibility of being reported now plausible they're trying to drag everyone else in this shitty thread to federal prison with them.

What's your challenge quest team, bros?

artist?

What are they discussing?

m-muramasa gacha is happening during white day 2018, r-right ?

𐎿𐎠𐎡𐎦𐎯 𐎡𐎬𐎀

No, it will happen sometime on 2019.