/neog/ - SNK and NeoGeo General

SNK's new online shop is open:
snk-onlineshop.com/

KoF Destiny animated series out now on Steam and SNK's youtube:
store.steampowered.com/app/642890/THE_KING_OF_FIGHTERS_DESTINY/

Latest episode:
youtube.com/watch?v=py6E47fK4RM

SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy coming to Switch and PS4!
nintendo.com/games/detail/snk-heroines-tag-team-frenzy-switch
youtube.com/watch?v=-sNP7l71miI
youtube.com/watch?v=5iklbqJuY5E

Geese Howard in Tekken 7:
youtube.com/watch?v=mXCZ0mnapMw

Oswald revealed as newest DLC character for KOFXIV
youtube.com/watch?v=mu4yaDeTsyw

The Last Blade 2 is now on Steam!
youtube.com/watch?v=77BDTOORbMk

KOF '97 Global Match coming this April!
youtube.com/watch?v=ku5cG1j1sA8

KOFXIV now out on Steam!
store.steampowered.com/app/571260

Get KoF 98 UMOL in English:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ourpalm.kof98.us

New MSA Extra Ops:
youtube.com/watch?v=3UGIlUD3WU4

KoF Destiny game trailer
youtu.be/kOTUGI-nrDs

New SNK mobage Kimi wa Hero is out (JP only):
snk-corp.co.jp/official/kimihero/

Latest tournament footage:
youtube.com/watch?v=YGDi1iGo5eE
youtube.com/watch?v=UlPdLzqHuEw
youtube.com/watch?v=fUdX0KpweLA

DandyJ's beginner guide:
youtu.be/Ye3KVgI1LvU

KOFXIV Punish Guide:
youtu.be/AxWvmrQAd9o

Community resources:
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
Search for the "King of Data XIV" app on your mobile device's store!

Discord group:
discord.gg/HYAQYFh

KOFXIV gallery/OST:
pastebin.com/mYwAPcM0

Play older games online on Fightcade. compatible roms DL:
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw

Links for the Steam Artbook
>PDF drive.google.com/open?id=0B2546QRNPRPxb1VyemE5N25kb00
>jpg mediafire.com/file/758z1r4yzo66w54/KOF_XIV_Steam_artbook.rar

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hibachifinal/status/965686696657522689
twitter.com/gatoray_kof/status/965919009706135554
twitter.com/SrAzriel/status/964992141553528832
yunhokick.tumblr.com/post/171042144112/how-to-read-king-of-fighters-a-new-beginning
pixiv.net/member.php?id=179952
nintendo-insider.com/snk-heroines-tag-team-frenzy-interview-learning-more-about-the-all-female-fighter/
twitter.com/Yzhmoore/status/962233159327784961
youtube.com/watch?v=zwqu5XAHRGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love my wife

twitter.com/hibachifinal/status/965686696657522689

But does she love you back? Leona seems like the type of person to get married to her career.

New thread, nice!

Cursed image. Do not open.

How do we go from this...

You can tell this pairing is garbage when the art also sucks.

...to this.

...to this?

...to this?

Oh Gatoray found a somewhat practical use to KOD's back C

twitter.com/gatoray_kof/status/965919009706135554

twitter.com/SrAzriel/status/964992141553528832

...to this?

...to this?

>ywn pound beers with Vanessa at her house while her daughter is at a sleepover elsewhere
>ywn have to put up with Vanessa showing off all the cool stuff she wants to buy from a catalog

and now?

...to this?

What back C?

A few filthy fanarts will not change anything

>Filthy

That's the only male character she finds hot. Don't hate on Chang because Leona isn't looking your way.

>she finds hot.
That's not true.

Can we not top off the image limit so early? Pace yourself, people.

So Oda's been doing the interview circuit for a while answering questions about SNK Heroines. Do you like what you hear so far?

Sorry, it was back A. Got my buttons confused.

It seems that is a fun and I don't have problem with a more friendly or smash gameplay.

The only thing I didn't like is that we still don't know how many girls will be lewded in this game.

Even then, I'm not sure if that's fully practical. KOD uses his b.A the moment Choi jumps to get him at the peak of his jump height. That's some particular timing.

Not canon. Was drawn by a person who wasn't working for SNK.

NOOOOOOO

Oh I know, but is the most use I've ever seen someone get from that attack.

Where does that guy come from ? He's japanese ?

Seems more like a military salute. Does she find Clark hot as well?

Gatoray? He's Korean IIRC

Unless they decide to announce something like half the cast as DLC at launch in the last minute, it's a day 1 buy for me. The game looks silly, fun and I like the fact that it seems to have a lot of single content like the dialogues changing depending of which character you pick, itens to unlock etc. And it's just a guess, but considering in the first trailer they had Athena singing a song, I wonder if each girl will have one as well? That would be super cute!

I'll be kinda sad if Miss X isn't in the initial roster, but let's wait and see... it would be a missing chance to see her voice actor trying to imitate a girly voice, interacting with the other girls and Kukri bullying her. And who knows what SNK would come for ther alternate outfits

Of course Miss X will be in the game. Has there ever been a KOF-related game without Yag... since introduction?

>Can we not top off the image limit so early? Pace yourself, people.

k

This isn't a KOF game.

yunhokick.tumblr.com/post/171042144112/how-to-read-king-of-fighters-a-new-beginning

tbf he said KOF-related. Even though its a SNK crossover the inclusion of Leona and Athena makes this KOF related even if its a little bit

Oh, shit! It's Mickey Rogers from King of Fighters.

Not a sequel to Gals' Fighters either. Don't spiritual successors usually have differences in casts? With that in mind why assume Miss X will be initially since it's something different? I can see that character being put in as dlc because of demand though.

Pretty much. If the demand is high they'll do it. It'll be easier than say Iroha, they already got Iori's XIV model.

I don't want but I think he'll be in the game and will be a top tier.

So instead they have the ghost of Iori's mom?

SNK Gals' Fighter prided itself on not taking itself seriously, and what better way to embody that ethos than making the final boss Iori dressed like a delinquent schoolgirl?

SNK Heroines is in much the same vein in its silliness, so it would be a major throwback to the game's spiritual ancestory to reintroduce Miss X.

Ok thanks.

Banned super

Cuck bomb!

Kisarah is overly-exposed to the rest of ADK

That train stopped.....right?

BURNING UPPER

>183cm
I always imagined him a bit taller.

Yes it would be a nice throwback. Not saying Miss X will never make it in, I just don't see the expectation of Miss X as something entirely correct. It being a different series is something to consider, a bunch of people asking about her and SNK being we are not planning dlc to we are thinking about/planning dlc doesn't lend well to the though that Miss X will be in day 1. If I'm wrong then great for those who want Miss X, but I don't think people should be surprised if if that character isn't in day one. I can imagine people being pissed about it though despite SNK never technically promising it.

I'm not gay but...

Me too

Your wife is gorgeous.

Nice pic of my wife!

Wiki says he has 183cm, all games. only in RE5 he has 190cm.

>He loves a snake
[Muffled shrine maiden REEEEing in the distance]

that's really good. artist name pls

..I love Rock...haaaard.

pixiv.net/member.php?id=179952
>Iceland
Wat
Anyways I hope they do more kof stuff

I'd hug him.
After he goes through a workout and is slightly sweaty

>Looks like a normal white guy

I dont get it

Hi Max.

Now that KOF has an official manga, I expect many manga edits.

Hi, user.

Why is Nova (and Vita to an lesser extent) so perfect?

Such a human-centric way of thinking.

I really like Nova.

Another interview. Nothing really new except that they said that XIV on the switch could be a possibility as they said that after heroines there might be more of a push for it.

Also:
>NI: I understand that there’s going to be around 14 characters at launch. Will we be seeing any DLC down the line?

>YO: We are currently planning DLC.

Notice how Oda didn't really say anything and only mentioned that they are planning DLC (it's inline with what he's said before), but he didn't address the number of initial characters. The number 14 is brought up by the author of the article himself. I see that Oda is still careful about what he says and doesn't say too much or speaks in technicalities. This goes along with another question the author asked him about characters like Eri being included, he just said they are considering various things.

Interesting that the author compares it to pocket fighter when almost everyone else has mentioned Gals' Fighters and knew about SNK's 40th anniversary.

nintendo-insider.com/snk-heroines-tag-team-frenzy-interview-learning-more-about-the-all-female-fighter/

If you are approaching this from outside of SNK fans' perspective, Pocket Fighter has been released in more ways to encounter it while Gals' Fighters had a release on the NGPC later in its lifespan. Simply pulling from what they know.

SANDED
that delicious tummy

I suppose that's true.

Nice wife

Nova DLC plz.

I'll buy anyway but I hope the roster isn't only 14 characters.

i think it's 14 starting and 14 unlockable girls and kukri = 29

I really like Vita.

This is a pure spirit of nature.

Would you let her suck your blood?

She doesn't even need to ask,

>tfw you'll never have doujin of Vita molesting Nova

no interest in her, i like charlotte, mina, and fuyo instead

Original pic from twitter.com/Yzhmoore/status/962233159327784961 with all the characters that appeared so far in the comics and that have high chances of being in the roster.

Considering that this is the actual selection screen and that they promised a complete game at launch, as in, no day one DLC, I'm expecting the game to have at least 29 characters since there are 29 full squares. But I counted more 8 half spaces that can used for unlockable/hidden characters or as DLC slots if they want to add more characters later.

forgot pic

>When you haven't had a playable role since 1994

Or this too

New character dlc when

Will you need to go LeftRight LeftRight LeftRight Press both buttons to select Miss X?

Oda actually liked/retweeted that picture IIRC

but what about the other variations?

Reppuken

youtube.com/watch?v=zwqu5XAHRGk

Delete this photo of my daughter at once