>When does Bestiary start.
March 2

last map:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1s4simT_TRA
poe.trade/,
sextant.poekit.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my life is an endless pit of despair except for the first 2 weeks of a new leagues

I only get to be happy 2*4 weeks a year

stop posting this optimized mess, the extra dex nodes for no reason triggers me

*unoptimized
Also the lack of jewels when near jewel slots triggers me as well. fuck

rip berserker

>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>FREE
>Free
>Free
>Free
>FREE
>FREE

DIE IN AWE

plz

post captain american builds

Ascendancy reveals when

when the update happens

Gladiator bleed with Fork, because low bat
ES shield with Assassin, raider, pathfinder or inquisitor with 12+ Abyss ele jewels

reminder that if you consider using chain for spooky shield throw you are retarded

10 days to go? Better hype the playerbase with a garbage staff and a 10pĥase boss xD

what if i want to use it with gmp, lmp, chain, slower proj and chain?

galaxy_brain.jpg

It only affects shards.

how do you do fellow hardcore kids

3 day prior the league start.

actually it explodes every time it chains

bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=1s4simT_TRA
you can see clearly at 0:05 it explodes and chains downwards

confirmed on reddit to be an old version of the skill, it won't work like that on release

buy more stash tabs

>Mirror a map
>Get a map that dropped an exalt
>Guaranteed exalt every time you run it

no, fuck you

>tfw picked up Grim Dawn to kill time until the next league
This game fucking sucks, bros.

try wolcen instead :^)
its gonna be the real poe killer!

every arpg outside of d2 and poe sucks

why is it so? why cant other games capture the magic of d2 and poe?

I know right? I tried that one too when I got bored of Abyss and it just... sucks, it's not as interesting as PoE can be with builds and stuff

I liked it.

d2 is untouchable by virtue of being the genre defining classic

poe is untouchable because GGG are pumping out insane amounts of content for it at record speed

imagine some new developer thinking about making an arpg
>hmm diablo 2 was nice. four acts, 6 classes, we can do something like that. whats the market situation?
>well theres this game with 10 acts, a gorillion of endgame activities, 50 crafting materials, seven classes with 19 subclasses, hundreds of skills, insane skilltree, unmatched build potential, and its getting multiple content expansions each year.
>oh and its f2p :^)
>...
>yeah well, whats another genre we could get into instead?

grim dawn is not that bad, but it's true it has a lot less engame content but i thought going through the acts was much more enjoyable than poe. The only one that could compete with poe for content is blizzard.

desu most of poe's "content" is just bloated trash

The game died with 2.0

because they all try to do their own stupid unique shit instead of building on groundwork
same thing with most mmos, where they try to be really unique in some areas and a lot of the time it just turns out being stupid
poe builds on d2 and made itself its own game, by filling in the cracks that d2 didn't fill in by itself (like postgame content)
would be great to have a game that has some parts of poe, and some parts of d2/d3, but instead theres shit like wolcen that have their own stupid 'unique' bits that just ruin the feel of the game
and there are ones like grim dawn but their characters arent as good as the ones in d2, and its just bland overall

even blizzard cant compete with GGG. just look at the state of d3 lmao
>in 2017, poe players got six new acts, a complete atlas overhaul with some 30 new maps, a fuckton of new uniques, major balance changes, and some new league mechanics, all for free
>in 2017, diablo 3 players got a single new character class, buyable for $20

you can criticize ggg all you want, but the sheer amount of content they churn out for this shitty f2p grind simulator is absolutely insane. i dont know a single other dev that comes close to this.

>17 hours since last reveal

theyre not very good at this hype thing

Seraph Set and wings worth it?

Blizzard dropped D3 like a hot potato when they removed the RMAH

1 announce a day and whatever Bex shows.

i said that they could compete with them not that they are doing it. blizzard is pretty much the only one that could hire hundreds of employes to make as much content. Probably they won't unless they plan to release a new diablo since 3 got a bad reputation.
Also i like poe for the endgame but for the acts i prefer grim dawn approach with fixed maps since i feel they are much more recognizable and easier to navigate

started a week ago, have a 59 pathfinder but didnt know about the leagues thing. Is it worth to just wait the 10 days & make a new char or does it not matter in the long run?

So this is the power of a poe tranny?

blizz dropped d3 when they took it out of alpha
the alpha video actually looked interesting but they removed pretty much everything from it, obviously

No unless you like gilded turds.
Just wait and start over.

never understood why he doesn't shave or at least keep his hair short tbqh

what anime recommend to watch here?

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Idk, I liked the seraphim in Sacred aswell. To bad PoE doesn't have slutty armor

I hope they unnerf elementalist witchfu :3

Re:Zero. MC is literally a shitcrow

>Rating: 8.3/10
nty

standard is dumb and annoying to play because the economy is all kinds of fucked up
plus you wont be getting the new league content (bestiary)

i recommend starting over in bestiary league

dont shittalk uber you shit

Threads jumping off the page this week. Guess pokemon crab barrier expansion is what the people wanted.

is trading that big of a deal? Don't know how endgame is like, is self found too tedious later on?

yes, unless you play a couple specific builds, getting the items you want/need can be very difficult and tedious, since its almost all rng based
trading is really easy to get into, a lot of new players think its some big hurdle but you just go to poe.trade/the official poe trade site, copy-paste the message of what you want, accept the party invite, go to their hideout, they trade you, you leave, and its done

temp leagues is what 80% of the playerbase plays and what you, as a noobie should play as well

the game is not balanced around self-found, that being said trading should not be one of your main concerns when new (it takes time and effort to start learning what's valuable or not)
what should you just do is play, try builds, progress in maps, just get a feel of what's the game's like, maybe buy some 1c unique if you know that helps you

builds that are considered "league starters" are largely gear independent so you don't need to trade that much if at all and can jus rely on whatever junk you find during playing on your own, start with those and then branch out to more expensive builds once you're more experienced and richer

solo self found (ssf) is for mega autists who enjoy grinding 20 times longer than regular players because they are to autistic to trade.

>filling out your atlas
>running atziri or pale court
>getting all uber trials
>leveling masters
>progressing through red maps
pretty much all the stuff you can do in poe endgame increases by several orders of magnitude in terms of tedious grind.

also many builds that are built around one (or several) specific uniques are borderline impossible to make in ssf because the specific items you want just arent dropping and you cant trade for them.

trade makes this game 10 times more tolerable than ssf. all you really need to do is go on poe.trade/, search for the item you want, then click the 'whisper' button and paste the message into the in-game chat. then you go to their hideout and do the trade. thats it.

I need some help with next league start, this league was my first time playing poe I started early february and reached lv 92, last week I shaped channel to try and understand how sextant/sustaining works and I think I wrapped my head around it but I'm not sure which map I should shape/sustain for next league and I'm not sure if I should start with something good for currency farming like EK inquisitor or a build that can clear everything like cyclone, any advice?

we
don't
know
you dumb frogshitter

depends on whether they touch sextants
depends on whether they displace maps
depends on whether they nerf maps x and y

>try arena for leo daily
>lv100 2 shotting me from 2 screens away
wow

I NEED the crab armor

What if they don't touch anything?

buying is simple enough, any monkey can do with the instructions, but a new player should stay away from selling, they'll just get frustrated not knowing what's valuable, how it is valuable, if they're getting scammed in the process

just do the chaos recipe, pick up currency when mpapping, and buy what you need, it's not the autism of ssf, but it keeps you off the distractions of the trade market

play a generally strong league starter that can do everything, includign map bosses, so you can fill out your atlas as far as you want right from the beginning. you can always make a more specialized character later on.

>I'm not sure which map I should shape/sustain for next league
whatever map you enjoy running
you can also do more than one at a time
my setup always changes from league to league

>breach
>t11 strand, t12 arachnid tomb, t13 atoll
>harbinger
>t11 racecourse, t12 arachnid tomb, t13 bog
>abyss
>t10 channel, t11 jungle valley
>bestiary
>??? probably going for a t11/t12/t13 setup again, not sure which maps though

Channels will always be a solid map early on unless they change the tier or nerf the map. The tabula drops early in the league are worth okay money and divines are okay money later. Can get some good sharper bases especially for early in the league.

depends on your goals in the league

pushing to 100
farming elder
farming shaper
farming guardians
farming challenges

there's no universal shaping strategy or atlas, you fill one that fits your needs and if that's too hard for your amphibian brain just copy what mathil does

if they dont change anything, you either go for shaped vault, or something like shaped fields if you want xp gains with bloodlines/double beyond
the t16 elder drop will be pretty strong as well so you'll need a dedicated boss killer or at least a lot of chaos to buy elder carries to get memory fragments
use sextant.poekit.net/
for shaped atlas=run all maps below the tier you want, none on the tier mapyou want to run+tier above
so shaped strand=t11=do t1-10 all, but no t11 and t12, can do t13-16, but t13 is optional, only run the ones you want to run yourself in case they drop

I think you only need to worry about that when you reach map tier 10, before that just do everything desu

Gathering all these informations for next league.
I think I'll try shaping a map that's good with breach.

i really hate the new way of getting shaper orbs
it forces you to complete so many red maps that you have to uncomplete with expensive sextants later

anyone feel 3.1 has made filling the atlas and mapping overall too complicated

I just want to put a map of a tier and run it without worrying whether I'm breaking my carefully herded blob of elder influence

also 157 maps the grind gets worse with every expansion

bex should show us her bobs and vagene xd

I shape haunted mansion and phantasmagoria don't @ me

No, you can easily ignore the Elder and he'll end up spawning eventually anyway.
I just ignore them until I have a decent % base on the Atlas or Elder spawned/a Shaper Fragment spawned.
Not much else to it, really.

not complicated, just frustrating, because of the shitty rng involved with everything regarding elder, especially when going for the 10-15 memory fragments, which will soon be required for the t16 frag+uber elder
and unless they have some way to deal with that, its going to be just as shit, so im not even going to bother with elder and shaper outside of memory fragments

>13/15 shaper fragments
i hope to fucking god they make it easier to spawn red elders in 3.2 or make elder spawn in the highest tier available.

>Need to get all 15 Fragments before you can get an Elder orb and fight the Uber Elder
They pretty much have to make it easier to acquire the fragments.

>run 7 red maps

>tons of abysses

>not a single depths

Nice nice really love it, I especially love when I stopped mapping and went to level an alt I got 5 abyssal depths at level 50.

>still playing this league

>7 maps
>a significant sample size

don't reply to me ever again

are tornado shot/barrage raider builds tough as a first league char? what about flicker/flurry? this was my first league and i played nothing but templar and i started a couple weeks ago. want something that i can level without having to rely on gear i cant buy because day one

>want something that i can level without having to rely on gear

play summoner
or play spell builds
attack builds are always hevily dependent on their weapons for base damage

They were good in Abyss because of how common damage abyss jewels are, not so sure about 3.2. I think elemental ranged builds can get by on a budget with just some flat ele (rings, jewels, dual heralds, Thunderfist) and Raider+TS is just a really fast map clearer but there are probably much cheaper options.

Wait until patch notes to decide though, would be surprised if they don't gut Raider.

fug, raider looks pretty fun. seasons coming up soon, how long do they typically wait to release patch notes?

You don't "go through the acts" in GD anymore.
You grind the atrociously boring Crucible to level 50, then you power through the main quest to get your rewards.
There's literally no game anymore.

how am I supposed to use Tornado Shot

am I retarded

I'm so used to Lightning Arrow as my AoE clear this is confusing

typically 2 days before release so we got 8 more days of pure shitposting

Lol. It's literally faster for most builds to just do the story.

Put Chain and/or Lesser Multi on it and you shoot it at the target you want to kill...

Nah.
You crucible with a dedicated crucible build then you respec to your target build when you're done. Nothing is faster than that.