/mbgg/ - Mobage General #849

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Forever 7th, Alice gear Aegis, Princess connect Re:dive, Makai wars.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help!! This game is not avaliable in my region?? How do I download it?
>It says the game is not avaliable on my device, how do I install it?
Read this pastebin about how to get around region locks for both Android and iOS (Updated for 2018)
pastebin.com/kdChFL5n

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7h5t2Eei
reddit.com/r/Priconne/comments/7y5m0w/guide_rerolling_guide_emulator_only/
apkpure.com/id/ブレイブ-フロンティア2/jp.co.alim.BraveFrontier2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So what exactly happened to /padg/?

Please play Tokyo 7th Sisters

First for Yabai desu ne.

Please dont waste time on Tokyo 7th Sisters

Why is she grabbing his dick? Did she find her new meal?

I'm guessing she don't have a real world form yet since she seem to be the mysterious character of the team.

I finally got 2 copes of Mana but then grinding 5 billion SS sparkles doesn't sound too fun anymore.

Kind reminder that both Princess Connect and King's Raid have their own generals right now, try and direct discussion to those. Not that either will survive to see the weekend.

Just save your burst for the boss.

Blow all your single target skills on the boss as soon as it starts and blow them on him again instead of using it on the infinitely respawning golems. Upgraded R5 should be more than enough and R6 would be just overkill.

Thing is just a DPS check and you'll get timed out if you've been using tanky wall teams. There's also the problem if your team can survive his constant area attacks too.

For cards of most characters it's more cost efficient to wait until they appear during the level 120 weekday scout. The exceptions are Musubi, Hime, Susu and all the 7th Sisters.

>KR
why

t. OP

>level 120 weekday scout
Huh? But barely any characters show up there, isn't it just the same 5 every week?

But she has one.

Mumi~

That's surprising.
She sill don't have a real name?

Everyone uses their real names as their ingame names

But she use a fake name that was given to her by Kokoro.

pastebin.com/7h5t2Eei

Priconne guides and FAQ

I'm not sure but in one of the dialogues Kyal referred to her as "Tiana".

No, user, the rewards are different every week. The only constants are the item produces (tied to the day of the week) and the EXP Coneys (tied to the scout level). Levels 60 and 120 give a chance of S fodder, but level 120 has a much higher drop rate.

SASS

Stop fighting it and join
>>>/pcrg/

>Thing is just a DPS check and you'll get timed out if you've been using tanky wall team
That's my issue on top of having 0 2* or 3* magic dps. The golem adds stay up too long and end up killing 1 of my damage dealers so my only solution is to outlevel/outgear it or go blow gems trying for a 3* who can do magic damage.

What do they want from me, I clicked on the new thing, and most of the other ones too. How do I get rid of this fucking notification

You do need magic damage for the turtles but you dont necessarily need magic for this golem, just finish leveling your archer girl. What you need is big dick burst to kill it quickly so characters with single target burst skills are ideal here. If you lower its defenses with Makoto's union then blow the rest of your skills then you should be able to kill it in two union skills.

1.5 days until GOTY releases and Princonne shills get BTFO forever

お知らせ読んでよ

That's not Terra Wars.

hey guys i'm playing this on Nox and it takes a millennia to load, is there a way to fix it

To download data?

Check your internet connection. The game takes roughly 1,3gb when the download is done.

yes, get better net or move to japan

reddit.com/r/Priconne/comments/7y5m0w/guide_rerolling_guide_emulator_only/

thank you based redditor

Why do people bother making guides when no one ever reads them?

Is that Kirito

Why isn't PasuMemo in the OP? I demand an answer.

>tfw fell for the red SS meme
Regretful

It's going to die soon. No sense in adding it only to remove it next week.

I don't use reddit though, others have posted this here multiple times and it seems to be working for them.

Because you are the only one playing it, but that's more than most of the games there so I agree that should be there.

>actually replying to obvious shitposting

>wasted all of my gems on this
It hurts.

It's not my internet, my shit is pretty fast.

So you're unironically a redditor?

Playing priconne makes me wish Flower knight girl was on android

>Only 2 slash-type characters
Class change soon.

>Warrior class change
>Tina breaks the pyramid

I would love it, as long as it were uncensored.

I believe including PasuMemo would increase its popularity in /mbgg/.

Does anyone know anything about Iron Saga? Looks like it's Chinese only right now but with a JP release soon or something?

Never heard about it, can't find anything about it eiher.

I grabbed it off Qooapp because the art looked good but I can't even figure out the login rip

Just think, if everyone on mbgg played pasumemo we would outnumber the Japanese players!

>new damage formula ruins her s3
>wilfred passes her

FKG hentai looked like shit anyway. I played it for about a year, only ever tried to look at the H scene once.

I don't mind falling for memes, as long as the girls are cute. Anyone I roll for power is bound to be out-powercreeped pretty fast, anyway.

I'd have to see the icon to be certain but I'm pretty sure I tried it a while back.
It wasn't very good.

>only ever tried to look at the H scene once.
Here's your problem. There are plenty of different artists for H scenes. Some are mediocre, while some are 10/10.

CC for swordies sooner, hopefully.

Try the yellow button?

Any recommendations for any good mobages to play on PC

I did that, it's gone now but I have no idea why

Any mobage with more focus on gameplay, stuff like Honkai Impact maybe. Pangya for example is great to play on PC, I actually like to play it more on emulator than on my phone.

How the gameplay? How qt are the girls?

my phone's already full of music and fate go

Girls are QT enough so far

Tagatame/Alchemist Code. Just make sure to play the JP version.

what the fuck is that

Ah yeah, i tried looking at it way too early. I remember i really like Nadeshiko but rolling for a 6* in that game is really a pain.

Say something nice about this useless gaijin

>males
DOA.

>tfw no DOA mobage

Isn't there one with gacha? That's nearly there.

There's one on DMM.

But I can't play that one in public on my phone

This Noho card feels even more useless than Voidoll's.

Just don't go into public, easy.

>2.22mil download campaign on tagatame
>2mil was back in july
literal dead game

You can play it in private on your PC though.

>Level 44
>Costs like 40k to level up my characters skills once

Someone feed me mana please

just buy it with gems

Sometimes it's mindboggling to think that these 'small' games already have a pretty nice income but there are other who are probably more than 10 times bigger. Imagine how much dosh those games raked in.

>princess connect
>girls frontline
Give me a third game to play on nox. I'm bored

Gameplay, if I got the right game, is top down shooter scroller.
You have your mech/tank, skills and npc squad members.
Gacha has pilots, mech and equip.
Its mediocre.

AGA

>already had an account I played for a while on Priconne
>ditched it and started rerolling since I was getting jackshit for a good frontline
>think i finished rerolling
>they release more gems so I can do 20 rolls per reroll now
Back in I go, it never ends.

90% of mobage income comes from whales (Conversely, 90% of a mobage's playerbase spends either nothing or close to nothing). So long as you net a good chunk of them then you could subsist for a while considering the relatively low costs of developing a mobage.

Deresute is one of the giants in the room. Heck, even CG who is 6 years old is bigger than most of the mobages here.

Looks like something I can fap to

apparently the pre-release is out now, still waiting for an apk though

So what's different with the new Brave Frontier?

Twice as shit

Apparently there won't be any gacha and the battle system is more or less the same. I don't know why they bother.

slightly different gameplay systems and equipment systems
no gacha, instead you just choose to purchase specific units instead of gambling

apkpure.com/id/ブレイブ-フロンティア2/jp.co.alim.BraveFrontier2
Is the server even up?

unsure

No