Alfred the Great Trailer - youtu.be/5MUdiBfXo04
totalwar.com/blog/anglo-saxon-unit-rosters
totalwar.com/blog/anglo-saxon-england
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-britannia-faq

>Warhammer 2 Info
37 Minutes Tomb Kings Gameplay - youtube.com/watch?v=O-aXyiLim2k
Tomb Kings Trailer - youtu.be/IpWqKme-g_4
totalwar.com/blog/warhammer-ii-development-update

Campaign posting and screenshot sharing encouraged!

Previous: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tP-PhoTbhhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does /twg/ have something against women with sand in their vaginas?

HISTORYFAGS GOT BLACKED AND SISSIFIED HAHAHAHAHA

I hate sand.

imagine being so insecure about your masculinity that you have to complain about evil women being in a video game....

FIRST FOR HISTKEKS

How can elefun compare to a strong and indepentant african wimmen with a bow?

/twg/ nerd bois on suicide watch

what an ugly drawing
i'll wait for next thread

>historical "women"

Poor boys can't even escape their woes through games anymore.

ITS KEKS, /gsg/ AWAITS FOR YOU.

>/twg/

>/twg/ doesn't want THIS

WE WUZ NIGGERZ

I almost died laughing

good to see fantasoys bringing the autism as always

>be Veeky Forumsfags
>CA gives you a shitty DLC for Rome II about one of the most boring period of the roman empire
>half the dlc re-uses attila assets
>"yes, but it has a female leader!"
>Next historical dlc is british spearmanii vs celtic spearmanii, using attila assets
>next his game is a fantasy version of the 3 kingdom
>suddenly, a light appears
>a new dlc for Rome II
>the dream of a complete campaign is finally here
>it's a bunch of sand peoples who didn't have any influances at the time
>"Yes, but it has a female leader FLC!"
>it also re-uses attila assets

Those Rome 2 archers have maybe the biggest tits in Total War

>you need a source to affirm that a leader with no experience whose only use would be as a figurehead, was a figurehead, and wasn't allowed to take the helm and prepare and execute extremely important engagements that would determine the future of a people, ABOVE the heads of (male) individuals who would have had experience at things besides crying about getting raped and having speeches falsely attributed to them by an author well over a century later
>you're supposed to believe chiefs with actual experience bowed to the words and dictates of a woman with a grudge and nothing else to her name, rather than believing that they used her as an emotion rousing figurehead to prod others to shame and fury at the Romans who could be so cruel
>my sources are non contemporary embellishments, 20th century historical fiction novelists/poets/other embellishers, and the doubtable impression of Romans on Celtic customs on the British isles, which are recorded at least for Gaels and show women indeed WEREN'T treated as equal to men socially or in "regal" succession nor was there any wife and child swapping faggotry going on as Dio affirms (probably copying Herodotus' recording of the customs of Libyan/North African tribes or something to make them seem exotic or whatever)
sure phám

History is getting blacked on your eyes.

I'll make all my generals black females
how mad are you /twg/?

kek

Goddamn whiny millennials

I, for one, welcome our new chocolate mommy bowwomanii.

>blocks your path

Kingdom Come is the last bastion for white gamers

Boudica literally brought ruin to her kingdom, so it's not really a 'progressive' story at all.

wew lad you could just not responded, nobody would have thought lesser of you.
>no source
Okay.

>black
>posts an ethiopian
fuck off
post real blacks or just don't post ok??

tfw no stacked vampirefu to succ me

but Etiopians are the closest I have to the Kushites

>unfinished, buggy game with shitty AI and horrible combat system is good

That's a Jap.

I'm not saying it is, it was and is heavily romanticized though.

>I have no argument
Did you just google "boudicca warrior woman leader source primary" or something? You're clearly an idiot.

Way to out yourself as a pleb who has never played it

Why does he look so much like Costanza?

Shhh kid.

>Saba
>Agricultural and fertility bonuses from the famous Marib Dam
>Great Dam of Ma’rib: A unique building type which provides faction wide bonuses to agriculture and fertility and can be upgraded with technologies, but requires upkeep to maintain.
This seems familiar somehow.

You sound like black people who defend black panther and teat it like it's 2nd coming of Christ just because it panders to your political views. Get over it. Game is shit, it needed few more years in development.

t.oastie roastie

Shhh.

>I'm not saying it is, it was and is heavily romanticized though.
But we're discussing the actual history, which sure as hell didn't play out like it was handled by your imaginary group of competent male commanders.

I'm rather amused that Rome II is still getting content. It makes me wonder how long Sega will have CA milk that particular cash cow. That said, I'm still mad that Empire divided wasn't made for Attila.

Tell that to it's 100k concurrent players pleb

We have to push the reset button

youtu.be/tP-PhoTbhhs

Is it me or are their faces a whole lot more reddish than the rest of their bodies?

Why is there niggerposting on /twg? Is total war: Africa finally announced?

>"Stop right there, crackers! I heard you were disrespecting Creative Assembly's brave and innovative new DLC! What do you have to say for yourselves?"

A mob of Britons commanded by somewhat experienced male chiefs stood as much of a chance as a crowd of Britons commanded by an inexperienced woman. They couldn't get their shit together when the Romans invaded and they could levy like they normally would so why expect them to get their shit together when they're in a far worse position.

The terrain in attila is pretty brutal sometimes

post more...

>men occupy political/millitary/leadership roles in 99% of cultuers
>ah yes actual history was actually feminist and was always progressive

One begs to wonder why feminists, blacks etc even had to fight for equality and their rights, considering that apparently history was always full of women and blacks being equals fucking everywhere... Where did it all go so wrong...

Ok, give me their emails and I'll send them a group message.
What is your point? Game sells well means it's good? Guess PUBG is the best game to ever come out in history of video gaming.

>I-I yield, treat me any way you want, I'm your slave

We're discussing Boudica, user. Try to stick with it, will you?

Pubg is unironically the greatest massive multiplayer shooter ever

What she actually would have said is
>AYO HOL UP WHITEY, YOU BEEN TALKIN SHIT BOUT MY HOMIE CA FOR INCLUDIN THE POC UP IN THIS MOTHERUCKER. WHATS YOU GOTS TO SAY FO YOSELF FOOL? YOU RACIS AN SHIET?

friendly reminder that grace unironically browses /twg/, and is likely here right now shilling

They're incredibly weak.

You could have started the thread with better brown.

H-hi Grace, if you're reading this. How are you?

>more fucking thinly veiled /pol/ and /r9k/ posts
How about no?
Let's discuss why Thrones of Britannia will be the greatest Total War in history.

army logistics,so per 100 people only 1 would be a career soldier

Sorry I'm more interested in Desert Queendoms

>that
>brown
???

you have blacked panther to watch, nigger

>more historical nigger pandering for old and shit games instead of getting on with more TW2 content

Absolutely pathetic. I would have never purchased the sequel if I had known this was the kind of garbage treatment we'd get. I'm at least glad I didn't buy Tomb Kings and I'm not buying anything from CA until the entire trilogy is complete now, and I will buy it from a 3rd party website so they don't get a cent from me.

Fucking faggots.

Buodica being an example as to why Gaul was some progressive feminist paradise is the same as saying that the story of Joan of Arc proves medieval france was a feminist paradise as well.

This doesn't change the fact that Rome, Gaul, the Germanic tribes and pretty much all cultures across time and space were patriarchal.

I find it interesting how progressives quote Tacitus when he says how the germans and gauls sometimes toook women into battle. What they fail to mention was how the germanic tribes were monogamous, heavily punished adultery/sodomy/degeneracy, did not racemix and were 100% blonde/red haired and blue eyed and tall. (To the jealousy of the romans, who were mixed..). But i guess that's not progressive so Tacitus needs to shut up.

I don't take your meaning

is it just me or are miners with blasting charges really fucking strong in autoresolve
one of my units just got over 1k kills against greenskins

>Buodica being an example as to why Gaul was some progressive feminist paradise
What the fuck are you talking about, you stupid shit?

>commies butcher history
>hurrdurrr /pol/
best part of r/m2 was the mods and we've all seen whats the support for that has been like since dlc

Any hybrid unit is esentially 2x as effective as any normal unit.

CA has never truly supported the mods at all, modders had to figure that shit out themselves.

Posting superior brown

Generic animu bitch
Does she at least have tits?

stop posting anime you faggots

continue posting anime, my brothers from across the seas

>we wuz kingz n sheeiiit

CA has officially gone full SJW

>tfw you realise that they are wasting resources on faction DLCs for a 6 years old game to which no one will ever return

is this the Paradox Interactive level yet?

Wait what?
Are they serious?
female warriors?
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
and another game-genre dies....
fucking sjw and pc

>Total War Warhammer had FLC's and DLC's almost every month
>revive the illusion for the franchise dead after Rome 2 disaster and Boringtila
>CA instead of follow that path went full retard wasting money in Kangz and Womyns memes

not so fast

damn look at those fucking melons

Nah it's just a little extra something for loyal fans
We still have a lot of new and unique content coming up

FUCK YOU GRACE

YOU KILLED TOTAL WAR

Reminder that there were female warriors in Rome 1 and Shogun 2. And in Rome 2 itself, before this DLC.

We already have this screenshot in higher quality, attached to post Please do not waste Veeky Forums bandwidth with unnecessary lower quality screenshots

>tits

I hope CA dies for this

fuck off Grace

yeah but back then everyone knew it was just a memey joke, now they're acting kind of serious about it

*opens YouTube*
*sees new Total War trailer*
*it's Rome 2 DLC*

g-g-guys? what's happening?

Back then it was realistic but in the old egypt there weren't female warriors.
Maybe a few but not 50% of a unit....
This is a pc-agenda and bullshit.

fucking ca

They're probably doing it for new employees to gain some experience.

Forgot these lovely ladies.

They were historical and were put in because they made sense in the way they were portrayed.

This however is hot fucking garbage. Jagged Alliance 2 had a female antagonist and it was awesome because she was done well, she was a woman because the developers wanted to do something interesting, had an interesting idea for an antagonist and such. This however was put in the game not to fullfill an artists vision but to pander to a political motive. Not only is it completely historically innacurate, it also caters to politics. It seems that in a mass democracy + internet everything has become politicized. We all live in campus now. You might not be interested in politics, but politics is interested in you.

CA is looking to cash in on the success of black panther

nothing that concerns your cracker ass

>tfw haven't played Warhammer 2 since last year

Hope everyone is doing the same and not being a pathetic cuck who is enabling CA's current release cycle that heavily favors old historical games rather than their newest and most popular game.