Recommended Reading: pastebin.com/eJ4kNhSE
Cao Cao 2014: pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6
Three Kingdoms 2010: pastebin.com/yTcAccLy

Dynasty Warriors 9 New Gameplay Playlist:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmBdlHcHH7paWcO8ucTw-UqwlEWUhvUS7

Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Trailer:
youtu.be/s4D42vMUSIM

Bulletin:
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, Xu Sheng, Xun You, Cao Xiu and Xin Xianying are newcomers.
-Dong Bai, Xiahou Ji, Hua Xiong and Yuan Shu are DLCs.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 has a roster of 90 playable characters and 4 DLC characters.
-Xin Xianying is cute!
-Lu Lingqi is garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!xwF1VCaA!TfliQEw2XzdlJkdsaADZqA
youtube.com/watch?v=LwOpIiOeYYk&t=561s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guys I am really lonely :/

Xianying is the cutest girl
KW agreed, dont bother arguing.

I hear Lu Lingqi is looking for a boyfriend

lu lingqi wants you to have a good day, /eagg/

I don't understand how you can look at that and find it attractive.

Guan Yu's story ends with grayscale scene. After the credits, I started Lu Bu 's story and the game was still black and white...

What a refined, well-made game.

Anyone else here think Xin Xianying and Lu Lingqi are equally attractive? I love them both!

Repost, didn't know we hit limit last thread.

it's fun and that's all that matters.

1050 is barely better than a 970. You might hit 40-50 fps if you turn down a lot of setting including the resolution to 900p or something like base Ps4.

She looks like an actual attractive human compared to generic animu linqi and saber

Did the game tell you you could stop mourning Guan Yu? Pay your fucking respects, asshole.

She's alright for my type.

No console users allowed in this thread.

>Ahoge Xianying
>doesn't wear any armor
>not generic anime

What happened to the user that was going to upload the OST?

She looks more Chinese to me, which is good.

>1050 is barely better than a 970. You might hit 40-50 fps if you turn down a lot of setting including the resolution to 900p or something like base Ps4.
Oh I see. Thanks. Hopefully by the end of this year I can manage to save up and get a good deal on a high end PC.

he has the shittiest laptop and internet connection in the galaxy so he said it would take him several days to import and upload 10 songs

Good luck with that user. I'd say snatch the new GPU series as soon as the news hit the shelve otherwise miners will snatch it before you do.

Just bought DW8XL on steam. I was wondering why Lu Bu isn't the final boss? He was hyped up so much and then was an easy early game boss. This doesn't seem right.

I'd recommend you to try the Twin Swords and Zhou Yu's Staff next, they are great too.

The Han and the traitors cannot coexist

sickles are great

because he died senpai

TS is nice but doesn't have the range I want it to be. Zhou Yu's staff is.. weird. Will definitely see what I can do with it.

Sickles with gale orbs is broken as fuck.

Has the wolves fucked off yet

>doing the battle against Yuan Shu on Guan Yu's story
>take over Jianye as one of the side missions
>check the map
>happen to see Xiahouji's icon
>find her just chilling in the city

Fucking what, did Zhang Fei already rape her?

Guan Yu betraying his brother soon

I already uploaded and posted it here ;
probably got lost in all the shitposting that was going down then.

Anyway link is here
>DW9 OST from the Treasure Box (320kbps MP3): mega.nz/#F!xwF1VCaA!TfliQEw2XzdlJkdsaADZqA
Enjoy.

Fuck you faggot it was in the last thread.

Weapon on a chain > weapon not on a chain

Weapon on a stick > Weapon on a chain

why hype up a guy so much when he dies faster than most of the generic soldiers around him? That's like Mario hyping up Bowzer but letting you kill him at the end of world 1. There's no logic.

I’ve grown quite fond of her. I love how positive she is.

Jesus, Zhong Hui is too OP in this game, his special + air musou are fucking crazy.

I dunno. Ask Luo Ben

>point of reference is a nintendo game

name a more generic video game, I'll wait

Dynasty Warriors 9

I don't understand the difference between Xin Xianying and Lu Lingqi, they're both shit sculpted into pixels in a video game. Can anyone explain this to me?

The double voulge is pretty fun.

Xiahou Dun is surprisingly mobile. I’m gonna have a lot of fun with him.

Who has the worst English voice in 9?

>randomly find her again outside of Xuchang
>has her weapons drawn, like she's standing guard and she's at a higher level than me

I don't even know what's going on anymore.

Got all of those semen for leveling up from Zhang Fei obviously.

She's preparing to fight back against her rapist

Lu Bu, compared to literally every other version from Jamieson Price to the VAs in Chinese and Japanese. Every time he talks I feel myself slowly dying inside.

>Cao Pi and Zhenji came back from the dead
This game can be really silly at times.

He's a poor casting choice, but he's one of the better voice actors in the game.
Guo Jia's VA, on the other hand, is a fucking disaster

He's not a bad VA, he sounds almost just like the old bovine urine in fact, but he's a terrible Lu Bu. Lu Bu isn't supposed to be calm and collected, he's supposed to be an impulsive hothead.

Why is this game so bad :'(

Why is this game so good :)

I think his performance is fine within itself but it should've been used for someone else.

I'm not that far yet but out of the people I've heard, it's Sun Ce for me. He tries to sound like the old actor but he pauses between words so god damn much.

Why is this game :I

Lubu's english dub has too much soy
>Americans

Pic related is disgusting. Guo Huai's voice is by far the worst.

The pausing between words is what they had to do to match the timing of the Japanese actors.

I get that but it gets to a point that it sounds unnatural. I almost rather them speak normally then try to match the lip-sync perfectly.

This would be true with DW8 and previous entries, but not in this case. The PC has options to optimize their performance to be better than console versions, in which has no way to improve their 20 fps performance in combat.
youtube.com/watch?v=LwOpIiOeYYk&t=561s

wtf I love Xiahouji now

I always get giddy when the cute girls compliment you.

Why is everything to do with naval battles so entirely shit? Even when it's working officers do jack shit and constantly fall into the water. You have no idea which boats are going to move where, and Lu Su completely glitched out of the world in the battle of Ruxukou because he was apparently on a boat instead of inside the fortress. I'm unironically enjoying everything else, but goddamn how the fuck did this shit get past playtesting?

I fucking hate the boat combat in the game, yeah. Can't do any of the speedy, intense combat without knocking the enemy off the boat.
Should have just made it so that AI can't get knocked off of boats.

>not liking mr. burns

>The AI path finding for them on boats is almost non existent that even on hard/Chaos difficulty they just stand there
How the hell did this get past the concept stage let alone the play testing stage?

>AI pathfinding
user they just stand there in castle battles too.

Dong Bai is literally for brap posting.

I'm talking about moving around when they fight you, here they really do just stand there 99% without attempting to fight you because the AI is utterly confused as to move around. They fucked up so hard, Chibi sucks now.
>DW8 was worse!
Who cares, you're suppose to make it good, not just less shit than the one that was god awful.

Dong Bai is literally for marriage after your lord Dong Zhuo arranges it because Dong Bai begs and pleads for you to be married to her so you can be together forever

Speaking of Lu Bu, I recently took Xia Pi in his story mode and his story has been funny so far. I wasn't expecting it to be a fictionalized, but still somehow a non fiction version of events. You beat up everyone at Si Shui and Hu Lao gate and drive them off and essentially win, but somehow still lose because Dong Zhuo left Luo Yang while you were doing that, so it was all for nothing. Lu Bu is just pissed now, which is kind of a recurring theme, Lu Bu winning and getting mad that he technically loses afterwards some how. He then gets convince by Diao Chan to kill Dong Zhuo and then her dad says they should rebuild the government but Lu Bu in this game is the most intent on fighting battles he's probably ever been and not interested in anything else for any reason and leaves, fast forward a little big and after getting Chen Gong, you're convinced to take Ding Tao, so you do and win the battle and easily defeat Cao Cao and 2 seconds later Chen Gong tells you Cao Cao took your old territory while you were doing taking the new one and this new one is now worthless right after you celebrate so now you're angry again, and Chen Gong says you you gotta leave.

You're making my heart hurt.

>You beat up everyone at Si Shui and Hu Lao gate and drive them off and essentially win, but somehow still lose because Dong Zhuo left Luo Yang while you were doing that
To be fair, ignoring who did what this isn't entirely historically inaccurate considering the coalition outside Sun Jian was a failure.

Relax, all games recieve multiple patches any time they put out DLC cause DLC doesn't just magically get into a game, it has to be updated. So they have to patch the game at the very least a couple more times.

I'm just seeing a pattern of Lu Bu winning battles despite having lost them, but then them counting for nothing later because he loses something for it. It's a very different look from DW8's historical route where he nearly consistently lost everything and Chen Gong was angry about his talents going to waste. In this one Lu Bu is essentially doing everything right and Chen Gong feels like an idiot for not forseeing how things keep going wrong after they win a battle.

I like it. Even if it's not accurate, if you're playing as Lu Bu you want to feel like a winner.

Xin_Xianying_and_Cai_Wenji_dressed_as_cowgirls_as_I_multi_buttcheek_drift_across_both_of_their_butts_at_the_same_time_with_my_face.mp4

truly based dude

/eagg/ I need your help. Installed the fitgirl version and everythings working fine, apart from cotnrollers. Its not reading any at all, any ideas?

Wow I didn't know there were such noble individuals such as myself

there's a fix on the cs.rin.ru thread

At first I was annoyed that story objectives are pretty much beelinable, but after trying to solo capture some hostile non-quest-related cities I think that's probably by design. Trying to capture a city without establishing a nearby base is pretty much impossible because they're going to get a constant influx of reinforcements from all the nearby bases, whereas if you have nearby bases you're replacing enemy reinforcements with friendly reinforcemenets. However if you just capture some random base it'll get invaded pretty quickly and become useless, so ideally you have a supply chain that won't be interrupted.

It's overall a pretty good (albeit simple) system that makes even conquering officerless generic enemy territory rather interesting, but it gets completely ignored since in the story mode once you kill the objective officer everyone instantly surrenders regardless of the circumstances.

Get new cracks. They will fix your controller problems and activate the DLCs as well for some characters. To access the DLC costumes you have to unlock the characters and go to Gallery to change their costumes.

Meanwhile twin swords is slick but animation is little bit long imo.

>Trying to capture a city without establishing a nearby base is pretty much impossible because they're going to get a constant influx of reinforcements from all the nearby bases

This is probably a glitch but I have had bases contested by enemy bases from halfway across the fucking map. I can't move forward because every time I take a step away from a base I just conquered, they get attacked and when I rush back, there's nobody there.

The open world design would work a lot better if we weren't constrained by the story. DLC or XL better add the equivalent of DW5's Destiny or Xtreme mode.

>just unlocked Yueying

Goddamn this woman gets finer with each passing game.

Wow, that actually looks pretty impressive. Shame that all I have is a first gen PS4, and a laptop with a 970M.

literally who the fuck is xianying

As long as you're not losing cities it doesn't seem like that big of a deal. A unified chain is nice but not necessarily a requirement, I made an island of blue in the middle of enemy territory just by capturing a couple bases next to Guanzhong and using that as a foothold to steal the city, and it doesn't look like it'll be going anywhere since cities automatically contest all nearby bases by default and as far as I know only an officer can break that stalemate.

My wife :)

That she does.

wtf I love Yuan Shao now!

some nobody whore

Hey guys I just torrented ROTK 13 + PUK earlier but I'm having issues getting it to start. I copied the cracks over but it still won't run. I think the issue is with the steam.api but I'm not sure. Just curious if any of you had this problem.

AV might be treating it as a false positive.

Like the whole battle with Zhao Yun cutscene was the best thing I've ever seen in a musou game