/alg/ - Azur Lane General #130

REMINDER
Register your account and make a bind code , or link the game to your (throwaway) twitter account if you're playing on JP. You may lose access to your account if you don't have a bind code ready or your twitter account linked when the game gets updated.
Read the link below for information on how to bind your account.

No, we don't have a discord server. Any discord link you see being posted in the general is probably from reddit and should be avoided.

>FAQ and other important stuff, read this first before asking questions
pastelink.net/aeb5

>English news and wiki
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

>Non-English wikis
wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页 - Chinese
game8.jp/azurlane/ - Japanese
azurlane.wikiru.jp/ - Japanese

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P0QT1oyJwuY
twitter.com/kirisame_miamia/status/966047431409336320
twitter.com/AnonBabble

purple SB2C or gold BTD-1?

Reminder to give your Bulldog some exercise before she gets any chubbier!

Go fuck yourself sabertard. Renown is garbage.

gold

Remember to pet your cute cat.

no

dead in the water

Would be nice honestly.
youtube.com/watch?v=P0QT1oyJwuY
I want them to go for something even more obscure at some point, something like Heat Guy J for example.

Seems like they were right. AL is dead. Why didnt we listen?

Kisaragi is my wife

ashanon stop, you're supposed to be a renownfag now

My bad.

This is my cute wife! Feel free to sniff her if you like, she is very fragrant!

if your wife has less than 75 luck she will die before you

Why do you have such shit taste, snorter-kun?

Chirico will save AL.

My wife, E-chan, a cute.

How will having another male on the base save AL? If anything it would kill it since poor little beta shikikan will have all of his waifus stolen from him by the new alpha male.

Chirico is too autistic for women.

But is he worse than the average otaku neckbeard on the internet?

yep

(((Akashi)))

Akashi's just a victim to debt, it's the Americans that are forcing her to sell her soul to capitalism in order to protect her loved ones.

Don't tempt me. I don't want the cat to take more of my money.

shikikan is a girl

Can I get a quick rundown of Azur Lane's story?

>not the 9800 yen pack
Stingy.

jamaica ingame when

Doing some Javelin fanart.

You can't post this and not link your twitter/pixiv.

You'd better make one where you crack her ribs and snort her ashes!

That's a penis, isn't it?

Please nya Akashi has imoutos to feed nya

In Israel maybe you goddamn kike.

Thanks anonyamous

Nya vey the shikikan know nya

What happened to being on a grand crusade against Renown and leaving my cute wife alone? I know you've made a horrible life decision and decided to become a Renownfag but don't take it out on others. Leave Jabberin alone.

I sincerely hope you intend on adding clothes.

I'm not ashanon, I'm just hoping the artist gives JAVelin the treatment she deserves!

Nice, post your updates regularly!

Why are you such a bully? My cute wife did nothing wrong to you.

It's my penis poking above her thighs.

>those dead fish eyes
I want to recruit this Javelin to become my partner in Renown rib breaking crime.

Soft jabbers, Flabberin!

I want to recruit I-168 for this purpose.

twitter.com/kirisame_miamia/status/966047431409336320
Oh yeah

Is this what advanced pranking looks like?

Don't forget to milk your meido /alg/

Don't forget to break your meido's ribs after you're done milking her! Can't let her forget her place now can we.

Which one?

My meido, Sheffield, has not arrived yet. Please wait for me!

>after
Why should I have to wait?

It all depends on how you like your milk I suppose.

I prefer chocolate milk, myself. Strawberry is good too.
A maid can't produce either of those though, so her ribs will be held responsible for that.

/alg/ needs to be renamed to /brg/ - Broken Ribs General

hey! that's my meido

No, janitors just need to start deleting obvious shitposting.

I agree. The "Don't forget to milk your meido /alg/" posts have got to be deleted.

Yeah, I'm getting tired of the maid milking and warcrime reminders too.

This is my wife. Please don't break her ribs and say something nice about her.

She already broke her own ribs when she was in the process of sinking.

>Please don't break her ribs
There's no need.

I'm gonna mating press your wife.

What do you do when her ribs are already broken?

Proceed to cremate her and snort her ashes, I guess.

But when do I snort her ashes ?

which is the best fighter?

the one from the fallen wings event

Hellcat for general purposes. The Messerschmitt for boats that rely on procs.

The hellcat.

Procs work on fighters?

They do increase reload speed.

Shikikan no tame ni minna ganbatte!

Relatively new to AL (started during Nep collab because I'm an easily baited weeb), and have a question regarding repair ships. Are they ever considered vital or otherwise exceptionally useful? If for example I have Akaga and Enterprise, would I ever want to forgo using the foxes alongside Big E for the sake of putting Vestal in?

The extra ammo helps a lot on the later worlds.

Good to know. I'll level Vestal up on the side, then.

Farm for gold hellcat blueprints or wait on gold boxes to get them ?

Each bote type serves a purpose. The purpose of repair ships is sustainability via 3 methods - 1) 3 repair items usable per sortie (10% healing to the entire fleet per item) 2) Additional ammo which allows you to clear for longer with your clear fleet without having to worry about resupplying, assuming that's even available. This is extremely important for later worlds where you need to clear more than 5 enemies to spawn the boss. 3) Healing. Sounds simple enough but most of the time you don't need the additional damage via Harlot or Enterprise in your clear fleet, you simply need sustain to keep your front and back lines healthy while they chip away at 4+ fights.

If you asked me if they're "vital" then kind of but not really. There's other healing methods out there (Unicorn/Shouhou). The ammo loss is quite annoying though. If you asked me if they're "exceptionally useful" then I'd say yes, they are. For clear fleets where you need that extra little bit of staying power they're excellent.

You know that achievement where you need to clear all enemy fleets on a map to 3 star it? Past a certain point that number goes above 10 and some maps have no ammunition nodes. Limit broken repair ships give extra ammo. Past that they're generally decent for clearing fleets when farming. Ships with healing capabilities in general are useful for clearing fleets.

It is actually possible to use fleets at 0 ammo if you didn't think that was a possibility, it just provides a massive reload and damage debuff.

Both desu.

Blueprints are guaranteed. Gold boxes are complete RNG. You should be doing both ideally until you get the amount you need.

Wait on boxes. You'll probably get some Hellcats or Seafangs from boxes to use eventually, and fighters are the least impactful plane type, so wasting your time farming gold equipment blueprints isn't worth it.

>Blueprints are guaranteed
Getting them to drop sure isn't.

Fighters actually contribute a substantial increase to your dps.

He never said they didn't, he said they're the least impactful, which they are.

i hate you all so much

Rude

See you next thread

He said it's not worth farming but it definitely is.

>purple F4U
>2x 500lb bombs
>the good gold fighters
>2x 500lb bombs
The only dps difference is 20 airpower and the slight increase in takeoff speed. While this is definitely impactful to some degree, it is also definitely not worth wasting your time farming it because there are more efficient places you can be spending your time and fuel farming instead, specifically places that drop purple plates. Please learn the concept of opportunity cost before you give people advise about what is and isn't worth doing.

20 airpower is fucking huge considering the purple hellcat only has 25.

I hope RNG is kind.

What the fuck?

>20 airpower is fucking huge
No it really isn't.

Why don't you save purple plates and just equip blue planes then? After all it's only a - 13 airpower from purples. In fact, why even bother with rarity? Just use commons. They're all equipped in the same manner. Who needs extra airpower and takeoff speed? Opportunity cost.

Evens I keep farming Niizuki
Odds I move to some shittyequipment farm

>why not just use worse equipment than what you already have
Because I have them already? Moreover, I have them from crates so it cost me very little effort or resources to get them.

>opportunity cost
Ahh, the cherry on the cake. It's actually sad how stupid you are.

But why bother farming plates to upgrade equipment? Why even spend precious gold on upgrades? Who needs extra takeoff speed and damage am I right? Use that gold and oil buy food and crates from the store. It's all about the opportunity cost.