/assg/ General

Part 6 Jason edition.

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com
fridaythe13th.gamepedia.com/Friday_the_13th:_The_Game_Wiki

>What is Last Year?
Class based with weaker killers. In development? Beta Delayed yet again. (Probably not real)
lastyearthegame.com

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1693785035830797641/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/index

Asphyxiated:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WkqdFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's ok user, I'm sure you'll make friends one day!
Until then I'll keep bullying you for my free double pips :)

>Double pips as survivor
Take my last You, cheating shitter

Real threads.
Made first.
Deal with it

>cheating
SWF is an intended game mode, I'm not tampering with the game in any way so I'm not cheating~
It's ok user, you'll make friends one day!

Barely trying F13 today, how come there’s no “part 1” jason?

>tfw raining outside
>playing dbd
comfy

Have you watched the movies?
Honest question, because if you did you'd know why

Because part 1 Jason is just a hallucination of a child, he isn't even in the movie.

Pamela (Jason's mom) was the first killer in F13 part 1 before her head got chopped off. Jason grew up after seeing his mom getting decapitated and became the main antagonist for almost every single one of the coming films.

>Worst girl
>tilde
>lol no friends
>SWF isn't cheating
It's quite amazing how fucking stupid people can be

That was actually planned on the Kickstarter if it met a certain goal. I think it only reached the Wheelchair Survivor goal or Jason X goal.

He was already in his 30s or some shit when she died. Only in the reboot was he a child when she died.

>has no friends
>cries about an intended game mode
>autistically checks profiles to avoid being reminded of how alone he is
Being a better person is hard but I believe in you, user~!

Can you at least post a good character while you farming?

Is it just one pathetic kickstarter backer trying to keep this a multi game general?

THIS THREAD HAS MY CONSENT

Farming for what? The only thing I'm farming for are double pips with my SWF group!

Pretty sure he's just going on a long, round-about way of proving f13 is a dead game, that can't support its own general. Which, is being proven.

Meg!

Amanda!

Is for griefing!

Is shit!

kek
>shart sounds whenever crouching

Meg on the hook!

This game was 5Edgy4me and only like 2 of the characters were memorable. I don't understand why people loved it so much.

I've played against your "swf"
You aren't nearly as good as you think and its doubtful you ever doublepip

Yay for 30 minute games. I swear doctors are the most braindead of all the killers. It was literally just me and another guy and he still wouldn't leave his 3 gens the whole game.

Go ask /ddlc/
Don't do it, that place is disturbing.

Can someone hook a brother up with a link to the discord

>swf shitter
you're the reason i facecamp

lmao facecamper

Why? You already have it.
Only faggots already in it care about it

cry about it to your swf group

I did, they don't take me seriously anymore

Survivors only

Survivors gay

discord.gg/WkqdFM

>killer shitters never learn

>when you finally finish leveling that shitty killer for one perk

Everytime

>The Virgin Grinder
Grinds each character to level 40 to unlock a single perk he wants on another character
>The Chad Zen Master
Cheats the maximum amount of shards and then stops playing the game. Does not boot the game up again until the shrine has the perks he wants. Purchases the perks he wants, cheats the maximum amount of shards again and then stops playing. Never actually plays the game, prefers to grind in superior games.

>not securing those cicadas and necklet
JUST

>implying I even played hag a single time

Just funneled all my bp from actual fun non shit killers.

>Using Cicadas
Yeah man, taking 10 years to place a single trap even if you run it with a green necklace is so baller...

Can they still not detect save edits since all this time?

>Bragging about cheating
Thought you had left us forever Korbin.

ranklet + brainlet
>no ruin
How much fun could you possibly have had

is for sacrificing!

Letting Meg get unhooked just before she moves into the next stage of the sacrifice process! Maximizing Meg's time on the hook!

Yes, but the process is much more annoying. Saw 2 dog huntress and donkey David within an hour of event starting. Ask enough and people in this general will link how to do it. Be warned some will post the old method to troll you and get you banned.

>Steam goes down in the middle of a match

>Using the term ranklet and brainlet
This is the biggest indication someone has never been past rank 10.

>steam does maintenance every Tuesday and has done so over nearly a decade
>WHY'S STEAM DOWN ON A TUESDAY?!

>Cuntresses using Iridescent heads
>Can't hit for shit
>"H-ha I just do it for salt! XD..."
Can killers just be honest with themselves and admit you need these crutches to get a kill?

I don’t understand the love for this character. She’s the worst fucking survivor to play against next to Claude.

Only a girl more homely than meg wouldn't get it.

>tfw Hag is my most played killer

She's one of the least ugly girls in the game.

Okay.

It's a low bar.

Fuck off, Soap

That fucking Leatherface walk. Even after all this time. It's just perfect.

It really doesn't ever get old

lol ok

No.

>Almost every lobby I've been in has had 200+ ping.
>Suffering through just to get my last 40 survivor coins.

This event has drained me.

Hacked achievements

>Hiding dates
Yeah, gotta be.

Shouldn't you be tonsil deep on Rusty's cock?

Well considering until they put in the most of meager of countermeasures you could get to rank one with killer literally by AFK it's not much of an accomplishment to brag about. Same really goes for Survivor it's mostly about just having the patience to keep playing games and if you aren't retarded you will eventually hit rank 1.

To be completely honest the rank system has more to do with how much you play and not how good you play since it resets every 30 days.

>MUH WAIFU WAS INSULTED BETTER FUCKING NAME DROP AGAIN!
Grow up

Yep 100% hacked achievements

I don't understand why people do this in a game that is already pretty sparse on content to begin with. What carrot on a stick is left to Chase

>not using the /assg/ verified edit of this pic

Are you bored or do you honestly believe someone who uses cicadas couldn't possibly be rank 1? Cicada/Necklet is optimal, slightly faster placement and 56m tp.

>r-rank 1 is impossible! it's just not possible! hacks! hacks!

Post the dates kiddo

I'll admit it. We need these crutches to get a kill. Game is so heavily favored toward Survivorfags that we'll take any scraps the devs will throw at us.

>using consumables barely puts us on an even playing field

Killing is suffering

It's really a shithole of an event. Between spending the BP to get another web just to participate, the bugs/"fixes", and the horrible grind for shitty cosmetics for a shit survivor and a mediocre killer, it's really not even worth it. On the plus side, the inflated numbers almost have us at 10 million for that shitty Min reskin.

Having the side objectives of finding certain generators to fix or certain hooks to use was fun but it is SO grindy. Like 50k for me to do a lvl 50 bloodweb, give or take, just for a single offering then I just pray other people use them and that we can do the gens.

It was a good idea but extremely poorly executed.

Threadly reminder that Adept Killer achievements require 4 survivors to enter and 0 to escape. RBTs, bleed-outs, and moris are fair game.

Yes, because they're that detrimental.

What are the new shrine perks?

The green necklace doesn't cancel out the Cicada. You're still have a net, painful slowdown on trap placements.
Dragonfly Wings and Green Necklace is the absolute optimal combo.

Who /medic/ here?

I don't play bad games.

Leader, Devour Hope, Calm Spirit and Knockout.

t.-200 iq brainlet.

Every game is a bad game if you play it long enough.

This. Dried Cicidas suck dick.

Pretty much the entire playerbase.
I'd play Tiff if I could get good repairs like that. For me, the smaller windows are always at the end instead of the start. It gets faster with every prompt so you want the hard ones early on and the easy ones at the end.

i want to fuck her armpit through the loose sleeve

ok but I don't get why it's such a big deal

Anyone else noticed what BHVR did to Feng and DOCKTA's cloth physics?

I don't actually play hag so I didn't know that

That could be anybody's profile

>non-hag plebs
Get on my fucking level
If you can't play a mediocre killer and fuck survivors' orifices into oblivion you're a shitter

whats ur build bro