Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
Rance X - 23rd February 2018
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=CpMoCuxFIIY
youtube.com/watch?v=lqyEY8H76TY
youtube.com/watch?v=9OCoR_C0AlA
youtube.com/watch?v=PFAidnnFTM8
youtube.com/watch?v=XyMYFBrBxLw (Untranslated)

Gameplay Explanation:
mega.nz/#!n9RjzQ5Q!YXmlYiuxNnaHvHui3YJIzK_4Fju2KSc9ByjJBQbVfEc
Rance X Character Roster:
mega.nz/#!u5hX0RoS!jCw5Fj9RR7y4_G1jxoluEc0vUvbzNOqm5MAq7qQSbGo
Rance X Gallery:
mega.nz/#!voglnYha!cKiqyTX1xYyORVNvUEj7-vwubs8egBCX2L6Il_BcRoM

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180223T00&p0=248&msg=Demon King Kayblis Celebratory Dinner&font=cursive
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Only Two more minutes/days remain

Surely the demo will be out now

Reminder: Sill is the true heroine and best girl.

The sketches make their triumohant return to the OP

Can I get it without the aura and with the classic gold hair? I may have found a justification for Bernard to be the fourth Zeth reinforcement

His death will be preventable, but it will be dramatic. He also likely won't do anything outside of Leazas events other than be in Food Ticket scenes, so his death scene will be the biggest scene he gets in the game.

>Demon King Kayblis Celebratory Dinner Countdown
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180223T00&p0=248&msg=Demon King Kayblis Celebratory Dinner&font=cursive

This is the closest.

Tomorrow

Will Rick end up being the final Leazas general to go down? On the one hand it doesn't really make sense given the Red Army's role, but on the other him being the last man standing between Leazas and total ruin makes too much sense.

It'll be ex.

Like there was any doubt

It'll go Cordoba > Barres > Ex > Rick
You'll have the longest to keep Rick alive since he's the only one of the four whose particularly popular. It'll look like he'll go down third but Ex will swoop in and sacrifice himself to allow the Red Army time to retreat and regroup.

One thing for sure is that Sill is the girl that been at Rance's side for the longest.

What you say makes sense, but on the other hand, Rick falling before Leazas makes the final defence would also be suiting as an ultimate warning to the player, something like "Last chance, now you gotta babysit them or the front is lost"
In that case either Lia's army is the last one standing (Since she only gets captured if the kingdom is lost), or maybe Barres or Ez are the ones who get the final chance at defending the kingdom.

>Take too long to rescue Leazas and you lose Rick and Barres and get stuck with that traitor Ex
If that's the case then there really is no other choice but to save Leazas first.

They added ISIS into the game?

Alice Senki II fucking sucks

No, just an obsessive underdeveloped teen with a sister complex.

Who told you that it didn't?

It'd kind of be a KR reference if you think about it. In that game, Ex is recruited after miraculously saving Leazas Castle from total collapse. Him being the final line of defense between the castle and the monsters would almost be repeating that.

I mean it's hard to fuck up a fighting game

It's some random fan doujin game. There's no promise of quality there. We don't talk about it much on here, either. Nothing to make you think it'd be any good.

40 Hours until X

Are you sure

>40 Hours until Ex
ftfy

What, that it's a fan game? Yeah. Same with Big Bang Beat.

i'm just pulling your leg user

have a good one

Honestly yeah, it's not very good.

Does Pi-R count?

Maybe in KR but in X he looks like a zombie

Zombies can be kids as well

His redesign is way better. Smug shota Pi-R was cute but focused on the wrong part of his personality.

You can't even really tell that he's a child in his redesign.

>His redesign is way better.
All of the demons' redesigns are at least as good as their old ones. Many are better.

>All of the demons' redesigns are at least as good as their old ones
Even RedEye?

>RedEye

I feel like it's a scam when Rance wins fair battles like this. Rance never practices and essentially just is a sword gorilla. Both are lv2 sword, so are we supposed to assume the only reason Rance can keep up is because his current level is very high? Plot armor would feel like a cop out.

Rolex isn't exactly in the best of shape either with all the drinking he does.

Looks fine to me. I actually like that they're amping up the 'parasitic' part of it. In KR it just stayed glued to WarGod Gamma. There's more potential now.

We've only seen him attached to a random goon.

Are you the same user who said Lelyukov refusing to join the revolution was a cop out?

Rolex is supposed to be out of practice in IX too. Rance's style is totally random and reactionary, but Rolex's is a formal sword style that he's gotten slightly rusty with.

It went to Rona too

>I actually like that they're amping up the 'parasitic' part of it.
Me too. I'm hoping we'll see RedEye enhanced versions of a lot of stuff.

Three sword style is too strong for Helmanian soldiers. They just can't compete.

>Rona
You mean the color swap Gele?

Rolex is in much better shape at the beginning of IX than he was in KR, but he's still not in his prime. He's a fight-happy drunk as opposed to the practiced swordmaster that he could/used to be.

Under 40 hours

>RedEye takes over the Maginot Line

I'm hoping that RedEye will parasyte different characters depending on the route you take.

That's basically what the RedEye Dark was, so there's nothing stopping it from happening.

Rolex was rusty and unmotivated, while he's supposed to be a great swordsman he didn't put his heart on it and thus was defeated by Rance.

Also, remember, while he's a jackass, Rance is a LV2 swordsman, he's VERY good at his craft.

I hope RedEye takes over Ludo. Not sure if anyone could tell the difference though.

Would a RedEye controlled Annis create more or less Drama?

Just remember this:

Rolex lost to Rick, who lost to Minerva, who lost to Rolex.

Minerva is canonically stronger than Kenshin (said outright in Hanihon vol.7 and reinforced throughout IX, where she's consistently called the strongest female warrior in the world), Kenshin beat Rance, Rance beat Rolex, and Rolex beat Minerva.

Basically, the world's strongest are all very close in strength and their battles with each other are largely circumstantial.

RedEye is better because we'll see him attached to multiple things not just a toushin, making him feel like a parasitic organism like he's meant to be rather than just a robo.

Yup. RedEye in KR wa basically just Gamma. When you pictured RedEye, you pictured Gamma, not RedEye himself.

>the world's strongest are all very close in strength and their battles with each other are largely circumstantial.
Nah we can all agree that Annis would destroy any of them.

Yeah, I've recently come back to marathon 8-10.
If you add up his drinking, rustiness, anger and confusion from Rance, makes sense. Maybe I'm just too used to Rance winning from scumbag tactics.

We're talking physical warriors here.

>Patton nowhere in sight

That sounds like sudoku to me since IF doesn't work from your own shit.

>Sill Smaller than any of the princesses, Kayblis and Hornet
>Magic and Copadon's face are covered.

I like that wall.

>Copadon's face are covered.

Who the fuck is that in the top left?

Is that fucking Patty?

>Two Satellas
.Two Sills
>Two Sheilas
>Two Marias (on top of each other)

Sill's not a faction leader.
What do you have against Copandon? I don't think she's anyone's favorite, but I figured that everyone liked her.

It's Mikan, the apprentice level god.

You can keep your spoiled goods, my friend, I'd rather not take anything past it's expiration date.

Mikan.
She looks delicious in X so I'm going to riot if Rance doesn't fuck her.

>Calling a 31yo with the body of a 15yo spoiled goods
If anything, she's non-perishable.

Something can be spoiled by having too many preservatives.

Oh.

If I had to guess, he's probably on the other side of either the spinning Cream on the bottom left or the spinning Sheila on the top left.

Mikan must be shit if she's still an apprentice after all these years.

Didn't her profile say she passed the test?

3 sword>2 swords
Is that hard to understand?

Mikan is in fact supposed to be a shit level god. Her X profile even says that she's terrible at her job and that it's weird for her to have stayed as an apprentice for so long.
It also says that she finally passed it, though.

>that Menad
W-what did they mean by that?

Getting stuck in a mirror by Atlanta

Pretty sure panels not on the board are rotating.
Menad can still probably die along with Rick and the rest of the Red Army, though.

>Implying that you wouldn't fuck Rick

I hope Rick finally gets over his crush and realises who really likes him!

>Leila fucked up Rick's helmet, one of the few mementos he has of his mentor/father figure and the source of his strength and courage
>He's still going to settle for her in X
It's just not fair.

Yeah, he should get together with Rance already.

>Hornet big portrait
Hope reignited

pretty sure they're stringed up infront of the rest

IX shows that he can fight without the helmet so long as his face is still partly covered. I guess he just gets bashful?

>(You)
And anyway, the latest PV already confirmed that we'll be getting Rance/Rick H.

That's like saying Satella is guaranteed to be irrelevant because she has a small portrait.

>the latest PV already confirmed that we'll be getting Rance/Rick H
????

Would GB Rick have good chemistry with Rance? Is Rick confirmed a fated person for Rance.

>Is Rick confirmed a fated person for Rance.
No, but he will on X.

>Would GB Rick have good chemistry with Rance?
If GB Rick has the same personality as regular Rick, then yes.

Why is /hanny/ so gay?

Why did they do this though, actually? Why did they put Rick in there? To mess with us? Rick won't actually get a scene, will he?

On amazon how come rance is the only option for the gender change? i have a couple males and they don't appear.

You can only use the GB temple on generic male units to force them to become generic female units, that or bad end yourself into Ranceko.

He will. He will also be in the girls category in the popularity poll. This has all been confirmed by TADA's nephews.

You can only change generic male commanders. It'd be too much work to make designs, sprites and scenes for female versions of all 30+ unique male commanders.

>rance would fuck the shit out of this and some retard still think the isn't a lolicon

ALICE isn't a loli. Rance also hasn't fucked Mikan, if that's who you meant. He actually kind of hates her because of how incompetent she is, since she tends to screw up leveling him up.
He did watch her perform a strip show in IV, though.

What if Rance X has DRM? What if I can't Day 1 pirate it?

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!