>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide (temp): altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oJEShGG0RaEV6XlGyvJDNFaGfWSNZhtMAM0H6S-xOOw/edit?usp=sharing
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15107067/r
reddit.com/r/DissidiaFFOO/comments/7tzrmk/jp_dffoo_official_live_broadcast_6_1st/?st=jdw9us17&sh=935de66a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love this pic

PRISHE IS CUTE

Prishe in Dissidia NT when

Please vote OOrangutans

strawpoll.me/15107067/r

She probably wouldn't be as fun due to all the limitations NT set on builds

But she rekts on 60str

Who are the three silhouetted characters? Cloud's in the middle and I think that's Hope on the right but I can't pin down the left one.

zidane

Fujin, Cloud, and the Shadow Smith from FFRK

Pull for me

NT is about more than what characters can do 1v1, but also about the team.

Also, just want her and WoL to meet again. And learn his name

Fujin isn't from RK idiot -.-

I thought I was the only one who thought that looked more like the Shadowsmith than any other character.
You sure? Hair on the bottom left doesn't seem to match. Zidane has 4 pointy hair ends and this one has 6/7. It's looking a lot like Fujin like said but I'm surprised they have a character that's not available at launch there. Maybe that means the one on the right isn't Hope but another unreleased character.

>You sure?
i'm sure that i was wrong, it's definitely fujin

Correct

Yeah he just didn't use hair gel that day.

Based blind bros

Fujin, Cloud and Hope

Mystery solved

That's the best hairstyle a girl can have.

WRONG
Hair behind the ear is missing

Nah, for me

>Finished all three target missions
>But still don't have enough score
I'M SO FUCKING CLOSE HOW DO I GET BIG SCORE

I'm gonna get a Chow Chow puppy and I'm going to name it Dumpling and it'll still cost me less than pulling Chow in FFBE

How do I beat Girl from Oerba 5? I've been using Zidane/Squall/Tifa but they can't do shit against that resist. Which mates should I powerlevel to accompany Vanille?

Sour graped non-chow owner in denial.

Low turn count is the biggest factor. Getting broken, not so much (despite usually being the hardest mission on tough stages).

Do it for me, go...kupo!

I used a big dick Bartz friend during my score run. Vanille, Cloud and Squall being my own party.

Try finishing faster by playing riskier. Get brave broken, take damage, but kill things quicker.

Yuna and Hope. And/or Terra. I did it with Yuna/Hope/Terra plus friend Vanille

>Nah i already depleted my 100k lapis for doge and all i got is this dupe and a harem of yuri

Chow is cute I'll give you that, but it's made clear what Ang can do with the proper gear

>tfw only have a buster style
this bow boy does nothing for me

OK, Vanille and Cecil

Fuck your chains.

>Shelke
I sleep

How do a poorfag f2p rk player like this cope in game?

By stop being lucklet

Thanks for joining Tifanon and Yunanon

I dunno, man. I've kind of cleared every kind of content for quite a while, but the 4* magicites are so nuts that I've barely been able to motivate myself to try them.

I did it! I did have a slight miscalculation, though, hence the break.

buster style alone (with fixed dice) is already a big enough boon honestly. Not as broken, but you're at 200/300 equip attack without marshal

>Chin is so sharp it is visually noticeable in the sillouette

How long has OOjp existed? Wondering what kind of 1 year anniversary they will have.

Sure thing.

If you get a break close the app, it lets your restart the current fight without going through the earlier rounds. Good job on getting the clear though, nice thing is it costs practically no stamina so you can retry whenever.
No problemo, I'll probably host my five soon, just gonna finish off this stamina bar and max my horns/claws.

About a year, actually. They had their anniversary recently and gave out 8 free 10+1 rolls with different featured units on each.

We're pretty much exactly one year behind them. Their anniversary was probably the best anniversary I've ever seen for a mobage, check it out: reddit.com/r/DissidiaFFOO/comments/7tzrmk/jp_dffoo_official_live_broadcast_6_1st/?st=jdw9us17&sh=935de66a

Just hit it until it dies.

I wonder if OO is too generous to survive. BE shot it's way to the top of FF mobages and stayed there for over a year due to it's jewishness, lowest rates of the FF gachas and being the best at taking advantage of its players. Though now it seems to be shooting itself in the foot by going full retard. With OO though, you don't have to give them any money and you still get tons of free stuff so where's the incentive to spend? How's it doing in Japan now that it has a year under its belt?

Server shutdown next week

There's not THAT much free stuff being given out now that the release campaign has ended for most. Aside from that, I can imagine them trying an approach for the more "casual" playerbase that would spend money here and there if they're feeling good about the game rather than hunting a couple of whales and nothing else. The only thing said whales would get is everything on every banner for completion's sake, and they'd probably be more inclined to spend money more often if it's easier to get said things.

Launch was pretty generous but I was more referring to the game as a whole. The week we got Ifrit we got like over 30 summon tickets from events, do any other mobages give that many out in such small timeframes? And it's not a one time thing, the esper events and MP quests just keep coming. And JP's anniversary was so good I can't see it coming to global untouched, it seems too good to be true.

Yuna is level 43, so that's good. Hope is low but he's still double Xp so I can grind him hard.

OK and Cecil don't get resisted?

WAIT.

FUJIN?

JOY.

what do people mean when they kupo this?

Its supposed to be angry, isn't it?

It means suck my cock dude

this kupo

Why does Noctis have the Sword of the Father in Tekken instead of Engine Blade? Are they gonna have his older version as an alt costume? It's not exactly spoilers at this point. It's the first scene of the game for fuck's sake.

Kupo THIS
*unzips moogle*

It's supposed to be smug and satisfied like "Yeah, I/we did it!". In this wild west free of fungahhh, everyone's spamming anything and everything but I see this one being pushed the most.

i usually see it after i do something retarded, like the air coming off of its face is a sigh

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

how does coop invites in OO work guys? i tried starting one up and when i clicked "auto" to invite everyone it only ticked 10 people? does that mean only those 10 were online?

FIX THE OO FRIEND DOC!!!!

It invites anyone who's online and mutually followed. So there might be more than 10 people who you follow online but only 10 of them follow you back.

Wasn't a good idea to release it near MHW and DBFZ was it?

So it seems OO JP gets an increased 5* rate. Does global have that already?

We're only getting a ton of stuff right now because events are overlapping. It'll slow down a lot the closer we catch up to JP I imagine.

At least they can say their fighting game sold poorly because of popular releases instead of it just being a shitty and ugly game unlike a particular fighting game.

No. After a year, JP got the 5* rate increased from 5% to 10%. You might be thinking of G5, the guaranteed 5* on every 11 pull. JP had to wait a few months after launch for that (they got it for Ramza's event) while GL has had it since launch.

>buffing cloud

How do I get Squall in OO?

He was obtainable in an event, but you missed it sadly

His was the first character event so you started just a little too late to pick him up. But his event will eventually return as a permanent stage (same with other event characters) so you'll get him eventually.

Man, I hate that I'm gonna have to wait several month's before I can get Lightning in OO

Good things come to those who wait.
Lightning is not one of those good things.

i feel your pain, character i'm most looking forward to doesn't come until chapter 10

>waiting for a skeleton

I only know Prishe from the PSP game but she is precious.

Why doesn’t the Armiger have more weapons?

Still got to wait a few months for her but when she arrives i'm going to be ready. Only 1 or 2 banners I might pull on between now and her release and I am close to having 45k diamonds again. Also have a ton of water crystals ready for her.

I don't care if she plays good or bad. I just want to use her.

This guy is right I can't really remember the places I've seen it, but it's supposed to be one of those things in anime where they make a smug face and exhale triumphantly after doing something. Usually accompanied by a sound for emphasis. There's also an emoji of this and it's literally named "Triumph". Westerners just don't know what it is because it's a weeb thing.

Who's the sexiest moogle?

Better yet, they usually do it while giving a thumbs up.

Weebs are westerners.

>Westerners just don't know what it is because it's a weeb thing.
shut up weeb

I meant most westerners, you dumbo. Most people don't know what it's conveying so they see that his eyes are closed and think "Oh, he must be angry"

I meant it isn't a weeb thing, it's a Japanese thing you double dumbo.

I can't wait for Mommy Claire Farron, but thankfully the period in between will allow for a good horde of gems.

Lets just go with this

What color is she? I plan to have enough to get her STR to as high as possible from the moment I get her.

Christ, that's fucking disgusting. What is it with Americans and anorexic women?

I just want Serah

t.mexican

Ass like a ten year old boy!

Yellow