drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sdt5SD8Tk6HXt1EvOnQkw6hUtLO0JsrM

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
mega.nz/#F!crJz0LZb!WIH3QNagELMoiHrefK_dqA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/T2W52s3R

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/59810/
twitter.com/Project_F4NV
moddb.com/mods/fallout-4-new-vegas/videos/fallout-4-new-vegas-systems-and-gameplay-preview
youtube.com/watch?v=f8puUBTt5xk
twitter.com/RoadToLibertyFO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2nd for big tiddie piper

hey wait a minute why isn't my ublock working

I don't know what it was that brought you to Primm, youngster, but you oughta rethink your plans; town's gone to hell.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter...

waifus are cancer

Opinions on the Marked Men?

Holy shit!
[exploding pants sound]

hi I play fallout 2

You are cancer and are wasting a posting spot in my big tiddie waifu thread.

they look like angry doritos

>pain unites two opposed groups of individuals together
ya no, they're shit

I want to replay New Vegas but I'm really gonna miss my settlement autism. What do I do?

get over it

leave us alone and play sims 3 instead

There be a mod for that:
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/59810/

Why would nuka cola caps be so widely used as currency in post great war america? do i just need to turn my brain off?

didn't mean to reply to ya

And the hate. Don't forget the hate.

I don't think they're a bad idea for an enemy.I like that they got so fucked over they just said fuck it and gave up their original causes just so they could rage around in the Divide. They're so crazy at this point that it actually makes sense they're working together. They have even abandoned their old names for new, raideresque ones, like Beast and Blister.

We could have had a cool ghoul town living in the ruins, but nope. We get another faction to endlessly shoot.

When was the last time we had a purely ghoul town barring the tarberry farm, Necropolis?

Play both like everyone else since forever.

Searchlight. Kinda

Milkyclaws

>talks about waifus and titties
>posts none

Cmon now

Well there was Los in Fallout: BOS but that's not cannon anymore.
There's also Underworld if you wanna count that one.

He was cute before but now he's actually kind of disgusting to look at.

mb user

how can i be as cool as new vegas?

you can't

la creatura...

PIPER IS GORGEOUS

you can stop posting your tumblr pictures

la goblinas...

>getting a pet then throwing it away once it's not cute anymore

Here you go boys, taken direct from the new mod on Steam for HoI IV. All of it has been researched based on current known Fallout knowledge of the US west coast, I think some of the northern ones are head canon names due to lack of names in lore.Obviously this is about 6 years before the events of FNV so many of these tribes are swallowed up by Caesar and the NCR lorewise. With historical focus turned on they are scripted to swallow up the northeastern tribes then subjugate the southern and the ones closest to the dam.

Everywhere else in the US will be expanded to over time. This image just shows the known tribals around the regions you mentioned.

How many caps for the night?

We don't offer that here, user, our girls are pure. Magnolia at Goodneighbour could help you with that.

Remember to join the Minutemen and help rebuild the Commonwealth!

Don't look up that family in the US who buys a puppy and sends it to the shelter only to get a new puppy all over again.

has good potential like the others pointed out
a band of deserters and misfits who won't ever see their home again ganging up together seems cool

>be General of Minutemen
>you have to do all the work

>sitting at a desk issuing orders is fun

Reminder:
Fallout 4:New Vegas continues its march into development with the latest dev blog posted the other day regarding asset development on buildings due to different architecture in FNV compared to FO3/FO4.
twitter.com/Project_F4NV
They also released a sneak peek of footage last month
moddb.com/mods/fallout-4-new-vegas/videos/fallout-4-new-vegas-systems-and-gameplay-preview

Fallout 4:Capital Wasteland continues its march into development with a trailer for the remade FO3 released last month:
youtube.com/watch?v=f8puUBTt5xk
twitter.com/RoadToLibertyFO

Both teams are helping each other out with assets and tech help where required.

I need a mod that allows you lower your weapon. preferably toggle-able

lads, how can we make rad storms happen irl?

Yeah, that would be fun. Why do you have to be the fucking general all of a sudden? You should work your way up and then send out your men to take settlements. You could have been able to construct build plans for the settlements and have them carry it out.

I commend your dedication but this is totally gonna be a never ever, just like those morrowind/oblivion in skyrim mods
sorry buddy

I had the same issue with the Brotherhood of Steel. Gotta get the campaign moving along, so we're just gonna bump you up to Knight cuz you're a badass.

I don't know why you'd want to play NV on that engine.

Knight is understandable because you got a glowing recommendation from a well-respected Paladin.

Why does it seem like FO4 has almost no mods compared to FONV?

Every woman,man and inbetween has a price.
How much "hypothetically" for a night then?

Get Kim Jong Un to finally nut up and push the button.

quality over quantity.

>rural militia has a general
this makes no sense whatsoever
it should have local chapters with a central council composed of representatives of each chapter

I think you become the General 'cause there's only two still active minutemen left, you and Preston

I like Caitfag. They're good, friendly people.

>They're
NANI

namefags, autists and waifuposters ruin every general no matter what game.

FO4:
>22.9k files
>360mn downloads

FNV:
>18.9k files
>215mn downloads

Did I get baited?
>mfw

Sorry, "you're"

>seem

I wish the 'nuclear family' wasn't a near dead concept... I would jump on the chance to pop out a baby or two, keep a house clean and put out if it meant living comfortably and having everything provided to me by a doting husband

Like said, quality over quantity. New Vegas has better quality mods and more of them, whereas Fallout 4 has a metric fuckton of just shit mods.

One could easily argue this is because Fallout 4 requires less gameplay altering mods, however.

>They're
>Caitfag is just 7 different people from Bethesda sent here to keep tabs on us for Todd

That's Todds fault not Prestons

Depends, user, What are you offerin'?

I'm gonna need something stronger than beer for this, Todd.

How different is installing mods for 4 compared to NV? Anything I should know?

You should know you're still not really going to have that much fun.

>less gameplay altering
Probably its a lot more playable than the others from a gameplay perspective.

What mods in FO4 would you say are essential?

Sure user. Skyrim VR is am excellent way to forget the woes of the mortal world.

To be honest, I mostly just want to play as a big-tittied housewife and maybe try Maxwell's World.
@205958441
That's very helpful, user, thank you.

t. tranny

Wait Todd, why are we driving sideways down the center of the road?
You shouldn't be drinking and driving either!

Hey does anyone have the propaganda posters for the NCR in Hi Res?

Surprising that you'd think there's no females itt especially when Fo4 attracted a horde of them to the series

Listen here you little shithead. This here /fog/ is my domain. I alone create it. I alone run it. It lives and dies by my hanf.You are nothing but playthings in my world. Learn you place and buy Fallout 4 VR

VR makes me motion sick. Can I just buy a second copy of FO4 and we can call it even?

Hmmm. Alright but I'll be watching you

no cause I'm not a commie faggot

u rite

girls only like popular games because it nets them extra "gamer" cred

Thank you based Todd

>girls only like popular games

post your favorite power armors

More like because fo4 is the easiest out of the series and you get to romance near all of your companions
contrary to popular belief chicks love RPGs, I mean who else is writing all the romance fanfics?
The majority of people I know who has played skyrim, ff15, the dragon age series, and the mass effect series are female

Well it's definitely not this one.

is there a worse perk than "mile in their shoes"?
even junk rounds is better

Are you a natural born, Catholic woman ,because we can talk.

First of all, the only thing the Children of Atom deserve is a nuclear holocaust

I'm a guy and I would also gladly be a housewife

Quit raiding my heart

why is Boston so white, is this canada?

I hope fo5 is set in some kinda backwater country type place, like NV but more prairie/woods
I'm gettin' tired of the city setting