/dng/ - Dueling Network General

YGO General #2713
Veiler Magician Edition
Last thread:● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro Percy Discord (will always contain latest download links): discord.gg/ygopro-percy
>High Quality YGOPro Images (dead): mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)
●OCG: Collector’s Pack 2018 (May 12th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 3 (June 9th)

●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)
●TCG: Lair of Darkness Structure Deck (April 20th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction (May 4th)
●TCG: Dark Saviors (May 25th)

No CaC allowed, nobody will like it anyways and it'll never be real, its a waste of time.
Go to dlg for duel links discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

yugiohtopdecks.com/deck/7095
youtube.com/watch?v=TIjTxsIdWDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

5D's is the best yugioh, prove me wrong

J A C K E D

My CAC shit for the new thread.
>Dragon with Eyes of Blue
>LIGHT Dragon
>Link Rating 1 B
>0 ATK
>1 "Eyes of Blue" or "White Stone" monster.
>If this card is Link Summoned: you can Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes" monster from your hand or GY, ignoring summoning conditions. While you control a "Blue-Eyes" monster, your opponent takes any battle damage from battles involving this face-up card. During the End Phase: you can target 1 "Eyes of Blue" or "White Stone" monster in your GY: either add it to your hand or Special Summon it in Defense Position. You can only use each effect of "Dragon with Eyes of Blue" once per turn.

>While you control a "Blue-Eyes" monster, your opponent takes any battle damage from battles involving this face-up card.
what

T R O Y E D

but that wasn't a brandish maiden being posted

If your opponent attacks this 0 ATK monster with an 8000 ATK monster, they take 8000 damage.

Blue-Eyes White Dragon Chick / Light

V

Dragon/Link/Effect
1 Level 1 Light Dragon Tuner Monster

You take no battle damage from attacks involving this card. As long there is a monster in the zone this card points to this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. Once per turn: you can Special Summon one "Blue-Eyes" monster from your hand to the zone this card points to. When this card leaves the field: add up to 2 "Blue-Eyes" monsters from your GY to your hand.

ATK/1000 Link -1

______

Blue-Eyes White Dragon Wyvern / Light

/ \

Dragon/Link/Effect
2 "Blue-Eyes" monsters

You take no battle damage from attacks involving this card. As long there is a monster in one of the zones this card points to this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. Once per turn: you can Special Summon up to two "Blue-Eyes" monsters from your hand to the zones this card points to. When this card leaves the field: add up to 3 "Blue-Eyes" monsters from your GY to your hand.

ATK/1900 Link -2

_____

Blue-Eyes White Dragoon / Light

- / v \

Dragon/Link/Effect

When this card is summoned: Special Summon "Blue-Eyes" monsters from your hand, deck, GY or Extra Deck to the zones this card points to. Dragon type monsters you control are unaffected by card effects except of "Blue-Eyes White Dragoon" and their own. When this card leaves the field: Special Summon one Deep-Eyes White Dragon from your deck or GY.

ATK/3000 Link -4

>i thought that was supposed to be the drawback of the card
>unironically, it wasn't
nice cac, faggot

>being this much of a bitch over UTL,BBY

>When this card is summoned: Special Summon "Blue-Eyes" monsters from your hand, deck, GY or Extra Deck to the zones this card points to

How would that seem like any sort of drawback?
Are you dumb?

>a link monster doesnt have defense and can not be changed to def position
>0 atk
>oh look its a drawback
then I read this shit

Is there any CAC that's legitimately good and balanced or are they all fags?

Buster Dragon Tamer /earth
-
/ \
Warrior/Link/Effect
2 or more monsters

When this card is special summoned you can add one "Destruction sword" monster to your hand. Once per turn, during either players turn, you can target one "buster blader" monster you control and attach one destruction sword monster from your deck to it. This card gains 500 attack for every face-dragon on the field

ATK/2400 Link -3

i bet someone somewhere made a good cac but it's so drowned out by retarded shit that it doesn't matter

There are some, but they are rare as fuck. People don't know what drawbacks are.

This happens a lot

>tfw i cant play yugioh anymore cause i'm anxious as fuck

>Pay to Play
>Continuous Spell
> When your opponent adds a card(s) from their Deck to their hand (except during the Draw Phase): you can pay 1000 LP; draw 1 card.

>Pay to Win
>Counter Trap
>When your opponent adds a card(s) from their Deck to their hand (except during the Draw Phase): You can pay 16,000 LP; you win the Duel.

Where's your 1000 word essay?

Read the OP fuck boy.

I've made some in the past that even /dng/ said was alright, but I have the decency to post my autism off of these threads.

Do NOT respond to me like that

Can anyone help me make a turtle-themed deck? There's no turtle archetype or build that I'm aware of, so the closest thing I could come up with is a Legendary Ocean deck since most turtles are water.

Any suggestions?

Donut respond to me like this

Uh Kaijus for Gamaciel and Shiranui for UFO and Pyramid Turtle

Shut up Mexican retard

Shut up you fucking Venezuelan prostitute for pennies.

Can drident get unban
What bad she can do now?

give PTSD of full power zoodiacs

fucking got him good

no idea, but both the tcg and ocg fear drident a lot for some reason
>tfw the ocg hit the raigeki break first instead of the free rota for any beast warrior you can normal summon

Is Supreme King Gate Zero essential in a Magicians deck or is there a substitute for it?

>Supreme King Gate Zero essential in a Magicians deck
why would you bother asking this

You ain't playing Magicians to summon Zarc, nigga. Even then the Zaborg way is easier.

Does anyone ever uses zarc?

shit players

I do.

Pilica

Woah, son.

Calm the fuck down. Try fixing it to make it not so cancerous.

>SPYRAL player summons a Iblee to my board
>I proceed to Torrential
>disconnects the board as soon as sleeper drops

What did they mean by this?

Bunch of whiners.

someone, somewhere, is going to find a way to exploit her deck and it's going to be the next Luster Pendulum bullshit.

>Exploit her deck
>When it has no viable ways to stun
>When it has no power at all to push for game
>When it has no versatility to splash in things or be splashed into actually good decks and have synergy with said decks
>When it automatically dies by controlling ANYTHING in the Main Monster Zone
>When its floating relies on the opponent not using kaijus
>When its slow bullshit that can't hold a candle to better petdecks
>When you can't even play honest or something to boost the brandish attacks to high numbers
I'm sorry but that deck is nothing but garbage, eaisest fucking wins in my life whenever i face one, on top of that, the brandish players are fucking retards that can't read cards. The only way i've lost to that shitty deck is when i brick and even my bricky hands do more than sitting on a pathetic 1500 beater backed up by garbage spells that do absolutely nothing.

Who needs iblee when summoning Kozmo Dark Destroyer autowins the match up because everything brandish does is garbage that targets.

In the past (meaning 2+ years ago), yeah. CAC was a lot rarer and it was mostly ignored so only the more autistic posters bothered with it, meaning it had relative effort because autism.
Nowadays you won't get any. Because if anyone even tries to make CAC or have CAC discussion, the shitposters come out of the woodworks with shit like @205955185 and @205955439 and hurr shuffle your deck as if these posts even get any (you)s.

How the fuck does this deck works?
yugiohtopdecks.com/deck/7095

Aren't you that same shitter who said Zoo was shit when it came out?

>Lair of Darkness still not on YGOPro
>Too lazy to build Subterrors from scratch
I just want a fun.dek

>Lair of Darkness
>fun

>Lair of Darkness still not on YGOPro
wait till fucking march

>Burning Abyss
Very well.

>it takes a month to program ONE card

and its interactions with hundreds of cards you imbecile

he's right, user. there is no way to make brandish work
the nips already programmed it just fine im pretty sure

>That being said, I'm telling you right now (in bold for maximum emphasis): the Field Spell "Lair of Darkness" will not be uploaded until March 10th at least. Not only the effect that allows to Tribute the opponent's monsters requires us to update around 100 old scripts, but there are also some unclear rulings for certain situations: until we have those rulings, we'll hold off uploading that card.

proofs?

Yeah but Jewart likes giving the TCG special snowflake rulings that make no damn sense half the time

They halfassed the script on old tribute cards and now have to fix them so that they can work with Lair of Darkness

>youtube.com/watch?v=TIjTxsIdWDY
unless lithium programmed the card himself (which would still prove programming the card won't take a month)

Be careful, user.

More than half of /dng/ are Jewart apologists.

Shows how long I've been away

GENEX SUPPORT FUCKING WHEN?

Hopefully never

never. play new archetypes

just play genex undine for your 1 card needlefiber

this

>winning isn't fun
I need a new pet deck and Subterrors mechanically sound fun, but are apparently shit

Brandish Suport
Continuous Spell

When this card is activated: special summon 1 "Brandish Token" in attack position. While this card is face-up on the field, all face-up monsters on your side of field are treated as continuous spell (they are NOT treated as monster anymore)

you guys seem to imply link monsters are not the only paywall because pricey staples exist but I think people are ignoring the fact you did not need to summon an xyz momster just to summon another one, or forced to use pendulums just to summon from the extra, or forced to use fusions. Deny it all you want, but the mechanic itself is a forced hoop that hurt all decks except extradeckless decks

>top deck Allure of Darkness while I have no cards in hand
>draw Skip Force and Last Strix
>Make Ultimate Falcon
>opponent scoops

Gr8, now i can unironically play the seal of orichalcos.

How many archtypes are there that revolve around the banished pile? The only ones I can name are D.D. (not that one) and Metaphys. Am I forgetting anything?

this argument has been made 4000 times already
nobody cares

PSYCHIC! :^)

Look, even if links never happened, you'd also have to deal with the powercreep of the game, in the end there isn't a good way out of the bad things from this game.

>forgetting Kozmos
Literally how?

Shiranui
Ritual beast

Brandish are already top tier. More cards would be great, but they don't need more right now.

Those just utilize the banished pile; for example, I wouldn't call Skyfang a GY deck just because they have their own monster reborn.

I mean decks that live or die by the banished pile and scoop to Imperial Iron Wall.

can you post a replay of you beating a good deck with brandish? you seem to hype it up a whole lot

>paywall
i'm tired of poorfags making excuses. get a better paying job or build a profitable business

Weather Painters and Ritual Beasts damn sure live and die for the banished zone

>Kozmos don't need to banish to play them
Are you like new to the game or something?

>D.D.
>(not that one)
they use D/D for it
even then that's more of a theme/series
and if you mean the zexal one, come on man

That was actually kinda funny

how do i build six samurai? they seem fun

BAN THIS CARD

The term paywall had nothing to do with monetary value stupid tripfag. It involves going through an extra hoop just to do something you were able to do freely for 16 years

>term paywall had nothing to do with monetary value
>paywall
>pay
>wall
never reproduce

Shut the fuck up Mexican retard

Not an argument

what's the issue with "paywalls" if money isn't an issue at all? are you a poorfag in denial, user?

Show me where I said I was trying to make an argument

never. reproduce.

>implying I'm even that same guy
Stupid beaner tripfag

Cyber Dragon Virus

Quick-Spell

All face-up monsters on the field become Machine-Type. Special Summon 1 "Cyber Dragon" monster from your hand or deck. If this card is activated during your opponent's turn: you can Fusion Summon DARK machine type monsters.