OLD HACKER'S MEMORY NEWS
>Hacker's Memory 20th Anniversary Edition Details
withthewill.net/threads/18582

>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

OTHER GAME NEWS
>New smartphone game "Digimon Rearise" announced
withthewill.net/threads/19752

Digimon Links/z has begun its international roll-out:digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

Links/z trailer: youtu.be/oajAz5INpoI

ANIME NEWS
Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, "Our Future", is to be released 5th May 2018.
Last Trailer: dailymotion.com/video/x6ehdgc

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters has been licensed by Turner Entertainment for global release. No news about an English dub yet.

TOY NEWS
>20th Anniversary V-Pet Pendulum details
withthewill.net/threads/18943

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

RESOURCES
>Digimon Linkz Information Base
digimonlinkz.com.br/

>Digimon Links Evolutionary Trees
growlmon.net/

>Cyber Sleuth Digi-Links
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/VtKcGuD

DOWNLOADS
>Hacker's Memory OST [408MB .flac]
mega.nz/#!SctiHYwQ!2ayZPh9K5LUZ8hqNrdwMuDyxbqKq2giW2JSmekQDOBM

>Next 0rder OST [320 .mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 .mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rs2Z7kdPW0s&feature=youtu.be
pastebin.com/0P6Nd6Tb
twitter.com/tamers_antholo
iggytheperson.tumblr.com/post/171036228429/concept-digimon-adventure-series-but-its
transkoushirou.tumblr.com/
fanfiction.net/s/9801628/1/The-Teacher-of-All-Things
fanfiction.net/s/11385365/1/The-Impossible-Takes-Longer
fanfiction.net/s/11648051/1/One-in-a-Thousand
fanfiction.net/s/11370977/1/Question-Destiny
fanfiction.net/s/12556263/1/Digimon-Apocalypse-Case
fanfiction.net/s/9069843/1/Worlds-Apart
fanfiction.net/s/11413449/1/Digimon-AU-Alternate-Universe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for having an army of sexbots

Suedou was not LordKnightmon's puppet.

Registrations for the World's First Digimon Tournament close in just 4 hours

You did register, right user?

youtube.com/watch?v=Rs2Z7kdPW0s&feature=youtu.be

pastebin.com/0P6Nd6Tb

Rie thought he was, this fanart is clearly her thinking who she was using. Goddamn you fuckers are dense and need your hands held and everything explained to you.

Old thread because I forgot to link it.

Wait a minute, that's not Arata....

It was done in january 28th, probably organised thanks to the tamers BD announcement. Most of the art seems of the cutesy type.

Censoredmon

Jobberdramon

The Nerd Hunter is out there.

first hame world tournmant, i don't belive it would be the first world digimon tournament.

But Mimi loves the BBC.

This isnt an Erika Thread, so i must remember you all than Erika existed

Link?

Also anything worse than this user?

Isn't Koromon a rabbit head?

when did she meet a tanemon and koromon again?

This is the official twitter, the images themselves are not all in there of course.

twitter.com/tamers_antholo

And I must remind you that this is her fate.
There are no brakes on the suffering train.

She must have a life outside of what she do with Keisuke

>people doubt that keisuke's cannon partner is apocalymon.

can anyone translate this? It's read right to left.

>It's read right to left.
if someone can translate japanese I'm sure they know what direction it goes in

This is in need of updating.

>timeline autism
never again I refuse

how about tabletop rpg autism?

iggytheperson.tumblr.com/post/171036228429/concept-digimon-adventure-series-but-its

Neither were Kyoko, who fucked her over in the end, Yu and Erika. LK likes to think she is the grand puppetmaster though.

>/t(umblr)g/
this can only go well

I'll try. But give me till Friday. Letters of statement don't write themselves.

So im too lazy to quote everyone from last thread, but not to make this chart
Keep suggesting, is almost ready but this is the hard part

Oh, and there are like 44 space left
Is a really shitty one anyway, im more autistic than that

>Hibiki
Always makes me laugh

I forget, is WtW a no swearing christian website? I was reading through the omega theorem posts and not a single "the fuck" despite how warranted it was

>An actual digimon tourney
Is.. is the game even deep enough to accomidate such an event?

Dont they delete any reply than disagree with them?

Well if they disagree with Marc or the other admins, aka Marc's friends.

I mean that too, I remember the bong in charge saying that instead of censoring noire they should have just cut her completely, I just didn't think they were so fucked you can't even say mean words
>this is the only option besides /digi/ or deddit to talk about digimon

Reddit isn't any better.
It's a nostalgiafag Wonderland and the amount of good players for CS/HaMe can be counted in the single digits.
That the whole upvoting fag system. We aren't a hivemind, but they are.

Hitler user here.

In the year 2030, the existence of Digimon is discovered by humans. Human elites aka Jews view them as tools to use for weapons, sex, and slavery. Make massive profits using Appmon, human made Digimon, to slave raid the Digital World. Eventually they begin to colonize the Digital World. The Digital World is almost destroyed by 2050. In a last desperate attempt to save his world, Yggdrassil discovers about a man (Hitler) who almost won against their oppressors and if history could have gone differently, maybe this destruction could be avoided. So he decides to send back into the past his 13 knights to help this warrior and his crew succeed and change the past.

The Jews find out and decided to prevent this by sending the Seven Demon Lords and other Digimon to ensure they fail.

Both hero/villain digimon come back to the past as children because time travel bullshit says in order to go back they have to revert their data to something that can allow time travel. This is my excuse to have character development so they can evolve.

A digital world exists even in 1930's-1940's. Ancient astronaut theories and worlds like Atlantis and Shambhala are real. Ancient humans created the Digital World and had access to it. But the Digital World is like EDEN. Meaning your mind goes to this place as data. Only the Chosen with Digivices can go to this place. It is here where the fate of the world will be decided.

Ideas are open on what characters to add, how they should develop, and others. I'm open to putting more Digimon and need help on evolution lines for this fic.

I plan to upload this anonymously to twitter, tumblr, fanfiction.net, and Ao3.
But the fic will always first be posted here with much love for feedback and suggestions for change.

Oh and Hitler's two digimon are Alphamon (need help on what his child form should be) and Ryudamon.
Of course they will become Alphamon Ouryuken but that's at the near end.

Why not just go DORUmon>Raptordramon>Grademon?

First of all, Hitler would need some sunglasses

Hmm okay. But didn't you pull that from the wiki that says BaoHuckmon?

Why? Hitler's best features were his eyes, shame to cover them up.

>I plan to upload this anonymously to twitter, tumblr, fanfiction.net, and Ao3.
Please don't do that. If they manage to track it back to us, we will be in big trouble.
/digi/ might be the reason why Veeky Forums gets finally shutdown. We don't want that.

>Hmm okay. But didn't you pull that from the wiki that says BaoHuckmon?
What? Alphamon canon line is supposed to be that since the start, the other DORUs are for DORUgoramon anyway, they have been used for Alphamon just for that old movie

Ok fine. I'm usually not good with canon lines anyway.

Oh and if your Digimon dies, you die too. Your digivice connects you on a deeper level to your mon.

So i want to move Dukemon (CS) to 75s/65d, the eater problem get out of control quickly in the digital world for his fault
And in his old place i want to add Rei (V-tamer)

Do you think than if the devas explained the situation from the start to the kids everything in tamers would have ended beter for everyone?

Thoughts on new digimon?

suffering, uh, finds a way

Gottagofastmon?

New girl looks cute and her having Kudamon makes her better. Instantly better than the cunt with the Plotmon.

I would avoid posting it on twitter and tumblr, but fanfiction.net should be fine. Not sure about Ao3 though.

Any other pic of him? he is kinda cute, but is hard to tell with just this
Not the best design out there but is fine

Disappoint

Why. I'm legitimately curious. I am pretty good at hiding my identity. I won't go into details but because of who I am related to I have been taught and schooled by experts at young age at concealing myself. This is true IRL and online.

What's going on here?

We should move Demon down, maybe to 15s, is hard to believe than the dark ocean was that much of a punishment for him, if their big boss is just a perfect then he should be the new king
And put there the D-Reapers, they stayed traped in middle of the digital world for long and after a short free time they end pretty much deleted

Only because it might trigger twitter and tumblr immensely, but that depends on how far you go into the genocide.
It'll be funny seeing their reaction if you post it there though.

but not with digimon, and she only ever talks to oniichan, johnny bravo, keisuke, and worm because she's basically autistic and dying

But I do want to see their reactions.

And I think I will downplay the genocide. I have been on /pol/ from time to time, mostly during the elections of 2012 and 2020, and know enough about the shit they say about the Holocaust.

But I do intend to add Anne Frank as one of the villains. I'm not sure how she is going to fit, but I want her in this fic.

Rudomon's perfect

After finishing Hackers Memory, I'm disappointing with it. They went too hard on the "you're a side character" angle they went with, and it feels like you don't accomplish much of anything.

Hell, most of the chapters after Under Zero are just fluff with barely anything cool happening, and K is handled way too easily after being built up for the whole game (which annoyed be because despite the fact that K's identity was super obvious, the avatar usage and that K starts off with the default protagonist names first letter was pretty fun).

>Another PissGoldmon
yawn

Well, looks better than not-Miragegaogamon X

His name is Erismon

You really want to se the world burn, but this is still digimon and not many will take you seriously, but even then, try your best
I fucking tell you all, since the adult form than it was another generic knight, at least it losed the Omegamon torso

>take you seriously
I kinda doubt that. I'm pretty sure freaks like this will snap once they hear about my story.
transkoushirou.tumblr.com/
And once one person gets wind on it, the ball will start rolling.
I might even make a fake account on WtW and see if anyone bites before Marc utterly bans me.

But I do intend to do my best. I want to try to take this as seriously as possible and want /digi/ to help me in making this.

Oh by the way that wasn't just a quirky effect for the trailer.

Keramon is legit fucking gold now for some reason

Huh, well it was to be expected when you know from the start than everything from CS will be the same, including the ending, and you cant do anything to change that and there was no way to make Keisuke fit
I liked the game anyway, and the premise was being a side character, you shouldnt be surprised than anything you did had any real impact in the world than Ami/Aiba are saving

I know hedgehogs invite certain... comparisons, but I like it, it's cute. But it being attached to a (probably gasha) phone game probably isn't going to be too great

Probably just a variant, like Keramon (Glitch) or something.

That's a BIG MetalEtemon

>Keramon becoming another PissGoldmon
oh no

He is waaay cuter than what i spected, i hope he dont end traped in this shitty game like many other mons make to promote games
Is this the holy keramon line than the user from the other day wanted to make, but we all ignored because of how retarded it sound?
And the combat system look generic as fuck

Human characters. Their personalities are exactly as they look

-nerd
-mommy gf
-genki chan
-cool dood

But it could have worked, and did pretty well for most of the game, it was just after Under Zero that it felt like the whole plot just crumbled under your feet. They could have you fighting some of the Royal Knights before they're set in their ways (like Craniamon), or other Digimon wanting to cause major mischief in the real world, taking advantage of the chaos.

And sort of related, I was really sore they pulled the rug under me with Ulforce twice.

Don't downplay it, just go /pol/ tier if you truly want to. The meltdown will be fucking hilarious.
Just make sure that when you write it isn't shit/cringe tier like 95% of digimon stories on fanfiction.net. Take your time and don't rush it.

I don't trust Cool Dood, his hair has horns.

But downplaying it has it's advantages. People will claim I'm a Holocaust denier and erasing racism and other such gems.

Oh and I know about the cringe factor of fanfics. That's why I'll post it here for feedback before actually posting it on other sites.

He'll go evil, evolve Dorumon into Death X or something, then join and have his partner turn into Alphamon.

Fuck I thought the same thing too.

>95%
Wait there
Are you telling us, without any source or evidence, than out there, in the world, WE can find "Fanfics" than arent cringe?
pardon me, but i think is bad to lie in the internet

Have they announced any games besides this phone one? I remember reading somewhere that hacker's memory would be the last of the vita games.

I have read fanfics better than Tri, 02, and Hunters.
Can't be all cringe.

There is a PS4 story game but we still dont have info about it other than Habu is the director again and it will be unrelated to CS and be done from zero
Well, if you put the line that low

Believe it or not, there are a few gems that I've found. The problem is just trying to mine through the mountain of shit and cancer to find them.

Post links. I won't criticize, just curious.

Isn't Habu the producer? But not like it matters because in vidya the producer is the most important job anyway.

I don't think that Keramon is actual recolor, it seem to me like something related to the game plot, like a glitch or virus that will make all infected digimon look like that

>mommy gf
>genki chan
so yet another digimon game with apex tier girls?

So last update of the night, i got all the pics i wanted to replace
We are too far to leave it now, so keep suggesting to finish this soon

If Konaka revealed that Jian was asexual how would you feel about that?

who was 95, 100? the manga girl? and 45, 75?
also poor aquarium chan, I know she kind of went full counter strike on the aquarium in the end but I could see where she was coming from

>Takato in one hand
>Ruki in the other
>No interest whatsoever
I wouldn't be surprised

A tragedy.
That would be like making Ryuji asexual. His body is made for sex.

Yeah the manga girl, she went insane, corrupted by a mon and eated by an eater, i may put her lower if i find someone beter for the place anyway
The other is the bullied kid from HM than wanted to kill his classroom

Keep in mind a few of them are crossovers. Quality ones I can assure you.

V-Tamer Taichi in Adventure 01
fanfiction.net/s/9801628/1/The-Teacher-of-All-Things
Quality RyoxMillie fics:
fanfiction.net/s/11385365/1/The-Impossible-Takes-Longer
fanfiction.net/s/11648051/1/One-in-a-Thousand
fanfiction.net/s/11370977/1/Question-Destiny
fanfiction.net/s/12556263/1/Digimon-Apocalypse-Case
Naruto and Gohan with partners in Tamers
fanfiction.net/s/9069843/1/Worlds-Apart
Multi season crossover(01/02/Tamers/Frontier)
fanfiction.net/s/11413449/1/Digimon-AU-Alternate-Universe

These are just my personal favorites. There's a few more, but I have dig through more.

The cool dood is basically Chad Jian.

oh right, that's his classmates screaming while they watch the video feed, ok

Jian is a Chad

>computer expert
>pretty good at martial arts
>loving kind and wise brother/friend
>only 10 and can already do this