tempostorm.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

>Discord
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Discord

PREVIOUS:

Hearthstone, where even the waifus are shit

The rotation should somewhat fix Mage, right? What about Warlock?

Damn I thought Rin was a girl not some old hag

nerf all the cards that I lose to

I crafted Purple's Mill Shaman.
It's not very good against Paladin in general but I think I can tech against it.
It's really fucking good vs Priest tho

I seen what you did on /tv/

Why does Tarim exist?

Because Ungoro belongs to the Titans

guess the dude

>Darkness rises, hope fades
It's a sign, you must have gotten 4 mana do nothing.

And the correct answer is, 400 dust!

>he disenchants standard cards

lol

Pretty much. Best you can hope for is some kinda self weapon destroyer next expansion or Blingtron memes in wild.

>1 mana
>choose one: summon a 10/10 or never fatigue
really makes me think

>complaining about a card that rotates out in one month
you had two years for that shitter

no i didn't, i stopped playing right before gadgetzan because i knew patches and jade shit were going to be hitler

have you ever realized how mage has a 4 mana deal 6 and warrior has a 4 mana deal 4?
you actually need to be at 12 health or below to deal 6
do they even think before balancing shit?
no wonder warrior is in the gutter

you say that as if cards are balanced individually rather than around the other cards available to the class. mage didn't have fiery war axe, and if you're talking about face damage fiery war axe was strictly better than frostbolt

cucklock players should be gassed

What does rin's ass taste like?
Askin for a friend

>buttmad aggrobabbies

yet they nerfed fiery to oblivion
meanwhile mage on turn 10 can do 15 damage to face which i have done more than once

so what? warrior can do the same or better with a previously equipped weapon, grom, and a cruel taskmaster.

>cucklock
neck yourself

yeah you see how viable that is

warrior's ability to burst has nothing to do with their viability, their problem is their lack of early game or a decent win condition

best post

So Blizzard announced Hall of Fame cards February 16th last year. A few days have passed since that date this year and still no news? What gives Blizz?

Are they going to wait until Wildfest is over? Man that's a long time to wait before I can craft golden Edwin.

There's a rumor going around that they are taking longer because they are going to be curating a core set and going away with classic and basic completely. There will be no refund for core set moves since the cards can return back to standard in the future. The first revision of the core set will be very similar to basic + classic but with a few losses such as wild growth and ice block. The core set will also allow them to more easily replace swapped basic cards, an issue that is not possible with current HoF. This is a huge project which will push the announcement to beginning of March. Kibler has hinted at a core set for a while now and why its good for the long term health of the game.

that sounds smarter than just HoFing all the cards reddit whines about the most, which means blizzard won't do it.

zoo is so good right now it doesn't really matter what you play in it, it feels so fucking good to make a billion glorious value trades against a Murloc/Dude Pally and completely dominate him or play Dreadlord into a Stand Against Darkness

Any source besides Kibler? It sounds like something Blizzard would do, as no refunds means that people won't be getting free dust from golden ice blocks or w/e.
Sucks to hear, as a wild player HoF means nothing to me except free golden cards.

>gook
>kpop cuck

>There's a rumor going around
>Kibler has hinted at a core set
>This is a huge project
>BLIZZARD
Doing anything good for the game

>he doesn't know that Asia server/scene is the best place to find/play against wacky shit decks

>Edwin
Edwin is a fair fucking card which is going to lose most of it highroll potential after the rotation. And even now its "highroll" is essentially another flavor of aggro highroll - it just loses to more cards compared to aggro.

>mage list that doesn’t run AOE discovers two AOEs from primordial glyph
What skillful card you guys!
Why put cards in your deck when you can just create cards you need when you need them.

that's the point of primordial glyph, yes

>turn 3 10/10 is fair
rogue players, everyone

>coin
>counterfeit coin
>prep
>fan of knives
>prep
>fan of knives
>14/14 Edwin Vancleef turn 1
I wish I had screenshotted that a few days ago. Yeah, Edwin is definitely getting HoF.

It’s a dumb design
Just like hydrologist from pally

Discover was a mistake

>play RNG coin flipping ass game
>opponent highrolls me
wtf

Says who.source?

>deadly shot, death, silence, huntermark+fuccboi bow, naturalize, polymorph

I had an opponent make a t1 8/8 two days ago
Tell me more about how fair that card is

edwin epitomizes rogue in that you sacrifice card advantage for tempo, blowing through a bunch of (specific) spells to make a very, very large man. He's about as high-roll as you can get without getting into effects that add cards to your deck at random like burgle shit.
Edwin will be high-roll boy for as long as prep and playable 3 or less mana spells exist for rogue.
I don't know what definition of high roll you'd have to have to exclude edwin

>Wandering Monster summons an Arcane Golem giving him bow value and he then plays Barnes into Huntress into two secrets

Jesus, maybe "Control Hunter" is a real deck- it has a 59.4% winrate on hsreplay over a couple thousand games

check out @ahirunhs on Twitter, probably the best place to find up to date decklists from pro high rank tweets. Guy is Japanese so he includes lots of APAC decks

it became a real deck the second someone had the idea to shove barnes and y'shaarj in it for some healthy highroll bullshit

Oh yes, I could've drawn candleshot and hunter's mark before turn 3 but I guess I'm not good enough at the game. Oh well, I guess I got outplayed, what can you do amirite? Haha fun game, can't wait to queue up the next one!

>my opponent gets mukla from wandering monster
>I get alarmobots
Stories

Just play around it ;)

>tfw you make the best play against everything but Rockpool Hunter
>it's Rockpool Hunter and he immediately snowballs the game

Did y'all forget when he had Stealth?

10/10 Edwin was played on turn 1 in a tourney. Rogue lost, despite the opponent having no immediate answer to that Edwin, because all-in Edwin has a huge fucking consequence of wasting all of your resources on an extra vulnerable card.
>less stats than aggro curving out
>answered by a single card
>Rogue loses because she's topdecking the whole remaining game from now on
>"I don't know what definition of high roll you'd have to have to exclude edwin"
>I literally can't read
I didn't exclude Edwin from highroll. I said it's essentially the same as aggro highroll - you drop your whole hand and pray your opponent doesn't have an answer. Aggro highroll has fewer answers than Edwin.

>14
>huntard
pottery

look HAHAHA

>this one time they lost when doing this so this makes it a fair card
Tell me more faggot

>It is another the card you need is in the bottom 5 cards of your deck episode
I am getting really fucking sick of this ben

Buy more packs

You know, at one point of the game, players were smart enough to successfully play around Edwin. Now you shitters want mulligan for your own gameplan and still somehow win every single game.

LOOK LOOK

>16k dust
>only play f2p hunter because I'm afraid of crafting something that will be useless next expansion

How to get over crafting anxiety?

>1 friend

I was actually referring to this deck, look it up it's the #2 Hunter deck on hsreplay. This and the classic spell hunter with Barnes Y'Shaarj are the only decks in the top 4 pages overall that aren't Paladin, Secret Mage, and sometimes Control Warlock

>n-no y-you
Early all-in Edwin happens once in like 50 games and loses the game half of the time. The card has far too many answers. Double coining Flappy on turn 1 is likely to be a better play most of the time.
If you are retarded shitter - it's your own problem.

forgot pic

i d-don't need f-f-f-friends

>and loses the game half of the tim
[citation needed]

>3 duskbreakers
okay

>I have no idea what I am talking about
Stay silent then.

Still waiting on the proof faggot

>Check email
>New email from blizz
>Claim your gift of....
>heart skips a beat
>I did it
>I fucking won the 3000 packs
>Open email
>"Claim your gift of 7 days of free WoW playtime!"
fucking end me

MUSHROOOM POOOOOOWEEEEEEER

Play some Rogue with Edwin and try all-ining on the first two turns, you fucking autistic piece of shit. See how it's going for you, fag.

there was no playing around Edwin as Druid or Warlock back in the day

t. 3k Rogue wins the majority being Miracoli

How many friends does one need to not be laughed at by smug anime girls?

That’s not how stiatics work
Anecdotal data doesn’t prove your point
Please gas yourself for even suggesting such

Temporus just won a game against freeze mage in the hearthstone collegiate hearthstone tourney
Top kek

was it {created by netherspite historian]?

Yes

if you make a huge Edwin in the early game when applicable and lose that usually just means you're shit at Miracoli and don't know when to go in, doesn't make Edwin any less nuts

Temporus is actually a nutty card against slow matchups like Warlock and Control Priest, it's just worse than dead against anything faster than hard control

Control Priest with Anduin is still cancer

>N-NOOOO Y-YOOOOUUU
How pathetic can you possibly be, user?

>happens once in 50 games
Well yes that's because miracle rogue consists of one in 50 decks on ladder retard

I guess pros at tournaments are shit Miracle players.

If I flip a coin 10 timed and it is heads 8 times doesn’t make heads is more likely to land on because it happened to me
It’s really fucking sad that this even needs to be explained to you
Honestly i unironicly think you should kill yourself for being so dumb

One in 50 Miracle Rogue who is willing to all-in Edwin games, silly filly.

What's next. Food analogy?
Just admit you have nothing to say, you know nothing, and you are especially shit at the game due to the above-mentioned reasons.

I know statistics don’t work like you think they do and you’re a blitering idiot for even suggesting anecdotal stats prove a point

>7 days over a raffle
>still no rewards whatsoever
What's your excuses, blizzshills?

>prep, fan, coin Edwin
>turn 2 8/8, invested (net) 2 cards
>"All in"
Oh yes, playing (net) 2 cards to play an 8/8 on turn 2 sure is going "all in". I sure am investing a lot of resources, gee whiz I guess I lose the game because I played 2 cards, thereby going "all in". Damn, it's not like I have an insane draw engine to draw into my other cards on turn 6 either.
wtf, Edwin is balanced now!

get a room

>collegete hearthstone tournament
>Colorado goes 2nd playing Barnes Y'Shaarj spell hunter
>gets Barnes before t3
>79% winrate to have this
>turn 3
>they draw Y'Shaarj

How many times are you intending to say "anecdotal", user? Did you learn that word yesterday? Good boy! It doesn't mean "across multiple sources and multiple cases", though. Bad boy here!

Should have played around.

Why are you complaining about rogue right now? Rogue is dead. I'm at rank 1 and I legitimately haven't played against a single rogue all month.