What would it take for mankind to become a type 1 global civilisation?

What would it take for mankind to become a type 1 global civilisation?

For me to become president of the world.

the problem is you're an autist with a lot of petty foibles who will pour money into meme white elephant projects promoted by your yes-men and sycophants while repressing actual scientists willing to criticize you thus wasting resources and slowing human progress, you will then become corrupt, brutally put down rebellions to cling to power and start testing scaphism on people for your amusement and such

White people. Only white people.

Time.
Rebirth of value.
Not going MAD on ourselves.
Sounds like projection, user.

>I unironically believe I am a special snowflake who wouldn't be corrupted by power
>but you're the one projecting
wow, the narcissism runs deep

You mean the same white people who caused the two world war?

A world of only white and asian people.

You mean the same white people who prevented you from being mutilated for sport back in Africa?

Including Arabs and Indians I presume?

Physically remove niggers

>He thinks black people are the scourge of the world
You're a little baby and need to go to kiddie school

Only the red existing is a perfect planet earth.
Your an unneeded race of humans mentally in the mesolithic era that will never ever be civilized as a whole, you are a nothing but a load a bunch of retards we wasted trillions of trying to make us you act like us. You are needed back in 20,000 B.C not 2016. A.D black male.

I am not that user. Also,
>power corrupts
is a meme.

Nothing in that user's (likely jokingly made) post implies that he desires to implement scaphism or any of the things you attribute to him. So, yes, you are projecting.

You know that the non-red part of your map are shithole partly because of white people?

Im sorry bud. This isnt /pol/. We don't buy into the whole le epic masterrace xD meme

Why do /pol/tards literally ruin every thread?

Is it a pathology? Sad!

No its a shithole because of the inhabitants. Africa before white people was just wilderness no civilization beyond some shitty neolithic kingdoms that were hell on earth because they were full of blacks.
I dont care about white supremacy I care about black primitiveness, blacks are a relics of the mesolithic era that should have gone extinct a long time ago, had we found their fossils there was no way on earth we would call these hominids humans.

They literally are.They are cursed with the Mark of Cain. Their overall dumbassery,violence,disease carrying and creation of cause is inate to them.Blacks can only live in a civilized manner only if only they are in a state of servitude. Else social decay will follow and decandence will follow

>partly
Nope. All the blame is on their shoulders as their cursed with the Mark of Cain.
Whites are not the master race. Dark people are just subhuman and cursed by God himself

Why does muh future never have any trees or parks, looks so sad

get our asses into space.

Seriously, if we long term colonise any other planet, it comes packed with a lot of stuff we need to seriously solve a lot of problems(growing food anywhere, efficient recycling, being frugal with water, lots of automation, advances in materials and tech etc.) and become really sci-fi.

Purge anti-intellectuals and anyone who puts short-term gains ahead of long-term ones.
>but the niggers in africa!
Irrelevant, if the developed world can significantly progress itself enough we can elevate them on our coattails

>trump mannerism

You have to go back.

being able to better use fossil fuels

>we can elevate them
No they either elevate themselves or die like evolution intended.

Argentina and Chile should be in red too.

>elevate them
Krogans

Transition to a global brain hive mind

An alternative so terrifying that there is no other choice.

>type 1 global civilisation
Based on what standard? We don't know of any other "civilizations", for all we know that could be an incredibly hubristic projection of our narrow slice of reality. In order to have standards you need at least 2 subjects. Invalid

destroy all cultural differences, mix all races and culture into one single entity, abandon old identity and tradition in place of a new one, erase border, unify the world under one government

aka cultural marxism

this, thread's over. There is never an 'us' until there's a 'them.'

>>power corrupts
>is a meme.
Ur just retarded kiddo

but that would require niggers to give up their victim complex